Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Can I Know About His Sexual Status - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status (51539 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by mikaael(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin
prettysassygirl:
yes o,with a wonderful teacher like you

cheesy
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
maybe he is not a lover of small asses
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Adesiji77: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
queenfav:
Just don't come back here to tell us he couldn't get it up on your wedding night.

shocked

So, you are indirectly recommending a "test-driving"?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by soonest(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ Nifan, Babe! Your concerns are normal for every no sex relationship. That you are not having sex does not mean you don't want to at least know he's ok down there. Pls assess him well o to avoid stories that touch.
1. You can kiss him and prolong d kiss a bit. Then touch him and stylish reach for Mr P. With this you can assess if the thing responds to stimulus. Pls make sure you are strong enough to withstand d temptation o.
2. Barge in on him while his bathing or dressing to make sure Mr P is sizeable.
3. You guys should at least have intimate talk from time to time if not when you marry sex and sex talk will be very awkward for you guys.
4. No harm in asking him of his ex(es), even if he dodges bring it up another time and insist that you are just curious.
5. A guy that's into you will slip from time to time but with self control won't take it further to insist you guys must do d do.
6. Not all guys play away when you ain't giving it to them. Some disciplined guys will stand by ur decision.
Babe play your cards well and you will get your answers even without having sex wit him. All the best

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by pedroperry: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
meet with prophet Kenny on how to get your ex back no mater what happen email @ kspirits10@mail.com.. even if you what some one dead we all help in spiritual problem such as money ritual
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Antoinne: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

Please I'm writing a book on the Dana Air crash and want to talk to some of those affected. Can i please talk to you? You can send me a pm or reply my pm. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by nairamaniac: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
I would suggest you propose a Test-Run. just one round would give you a complete idea of his sexual prowess.
you can zip it up after this round till after marriage.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Abdul4success(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just keep to yourself and wait till marriage

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Mznaett: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
I swear. Mma mma, come put mouth for the matter. You go complain ifa follow dis format?

Hmm,,when I been first read this post today I see say d matter no gel at allsad

How can one set a standard for himself and then wish it was altered by him?undecided It makes no sense dear

Na to wait till that night na im sure pass o cuz enuff methods and diff position go take place asweargrin
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Edipee(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Hmm,,when I been first read this post today I see say d matter no gel at allsad

How can one set a standard for himself and then wish it was altered by him?undecided It makes no sense dear

Na to wait till that night na im sure pass o cuz enuff methods and diff position go take place asweargrin
Lmao! Buhari come fight corruption hear o, cos e be like say dis girl wan spoil me pinish.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by humilitypays(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol.....women will spend years preserving their virginity for their would-be husband who is busy sleeping around with so many other girls, and may have devirgined more than 5 girls cheesy

Back to the topic:

If truly you are keeping your virginity to please God, why then are you still discussing sex? Didn't you know or read from the Bible that the moment you look at the opposite sex lustfully, you have committed the sin of fornication

If you want to live a chaste life for God, please flee from discussing sex, desiring it, worrying about or staring at the opposite sex with sex feelings in your mind or else, you are just the same with the non-virgins having sex....which makes your keeping of your virginity useless and just technical to win your would-be husband's praise.

All I am saying is this:

If truly you are God fearing and you are keeping your virginity to please God, then you have nothing to worry because you ought to have faith in God to give you a man who isn't s.exual.ly inactive or don't you trust God

Note:

True virgin avoids kissing, touching, necking, petting, handling, intimate cuddling, penetration, etc.....so if you claim u are a virgin and you do any of the things I mentioned above, please stop seeing yourself as a virgin because you are no longer a pure virgin but a technical virgin preserving her hymen to entice and please a man who may not be worthy.

Man or woman should only keep their virginity to please God and never to please any man or woman because the man or woman you maybe preserving your virginity for most times are not worthy.

If you carry out a thorough research, you will find out that 90% or more of virgins were deflowered by bad guys who must have deflowered more than 2 girls #FACT
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Mrbigman1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
robedu:
thats not a good comment to make you know? that was not what i said

One thing u'd come to know after marriage that the sex thing is just over rated.

So dnt hate ur self when u dnt get what u expect plus stop expecting much cos am wishing I never did it at all.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Mznaett: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
Lmao! Buhari come fight corruption hear o, cos e be like say dis girl wan spoil me pinish.

Here in 9ja,, for person to spoil no be corruption nawinkinstead na award U go chopgrin

Tell me say U no go like feel d heat on dat daytongue
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Edipee(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Here in 9ja,, for person to spoil no be corruption nawinkinstead na award U go chopgrin

Tell me say U no go like feel d heat on dat daytongue
*covers face with my pillow, lol * are you for real dear? If say i no dey talk with you on phone + fb, I 4 think weda U be another Nneka. Koko yak edia asine ke udung abed asen.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by CashVessel(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

I am in a no sex relationship with this amazing young man, he is cool and has everything I wanted in a man.

Apart from him, have always been in a no sex relationship, the last man I dated, who died in the ill fated Dana Air crash was also in a no sex relationship with me but he was more vibrant emotionally, like he will hug me tight, hold me and look into my eyes, roll his hands over me and kisses me too and sometimes I notice he will be so turn on, just that we have decided we want to wait and sometimes he will say baby i'm so turn on but I can handle it.

Now the issue I have with this one I am dating now is, he will not do any of that, all he does is look at me passionately, and if he must touch me, he will just hold my hands and play with my fingers, he can stare at me the whole day and gist with me, but I have never seen him at the point where he was turn on, whether in his face or actions, he is just there.

I know he is God fearing and can afford not to be turn on, but I am so scared, have slept in his house before, we were just like blood siblings, cook together eat and off he went to his room, no emotions or maybe a kiss to say good night and stuff, it was so neutral I feared he might not like sex or romance at all or maybe he is not all right.

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then, so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

And I ask, what's your most memorable sex experience, and he replied baby good night, this is not you so don't bring up the fake self, you've been talking too much to your girl friends lately I guess.

How do I get to know all these about him, have starved myself enough of sex to please God, and to be a good girl my mother asked me to be and cannot "CANNOT" and will not be able to stand a slow or bad sex experiences in marriage, the thought of this is driving me crazy

You beginning to sound like you want the sex yourself. Why would you want him to be turned on at all. It makes no sense if you're not gonna allow him shine the Congo, so I guess he's doing the right thing.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Mznaett: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
*covers face with my pillow, lol * are you for real dear? If say i no dey talk with you on phone + fb, I 4 think weda U be another Nneka. Koko yak edia asine ke udung abed asen.

Na joke I dey o mboktongue

E go dey like horror film 4ur eyez when U realized say impersonators full here but you and I knw say I no go fit stoop so low to do dat kind thing nawink

But ame dionghor ke mkpor iba isi tarka abaikpa?grin
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Edipee(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mznaett:

Na joke I dey o mboktongue

E go dey like horror film 4ur eyez when U realized say impersonators full here but you and I knw say I no go fit stoop so low to do dat kind thing nawink

But ame dionghor ke mkpor iba isi tarka abaikpa?grin
I don't understand dat proverb. I won't pretend.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Mznaett: 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Edipee:
I don't understand dat proverb. I won't pretend.

Translation: A girl can never lack two things @a time

Eg

If she is'nt tall definately she must be short

If she is'nt beautiful then she must be brilliantgrin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Kanbee: 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmm.... na from small small touches the idiot called konji dey start!

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by djoe21(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

Woman, you should be appreciative of the kind of man you have. A man who is willing to stay in a relationship with you without sex in this present generation. If you think that man is not burning with sexual passion each time you are with him then you are mistaken. But he is disciplined enough-unlike many of us- to stick by the 'no sex' rules of your relationship despite his desires yet you question is sexual drive. The only difference between your late ex( may his soul RIP) and himself is that while the former shows off his desire, the latter doesn't but don't get it wrong he feels same. And I believe he is the type that wants to eat the 'main course' after tasting some' appetizers'. So in order to stay true to your initial no sex agreement he's trying as much as possible to stay clear. If he gets turned on by any means I believe he will go all the way and at the end both of you will regret your actions. My dear your man is disciplined, loyal, loving, God fearing and wise. You should be thankful for such a rare breed. Please never compare him to your ex rather talk to him if you need a lil more intimacy but then you should be mindful what you wish for.

P.s: Primary virgins I respect....Secondary virgins I respect even more!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by sammieguze(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2015
If man do, whala.

If e no do... Another whala.

How are we to satisfy you ladies abeg?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Pius33(m): 4:04am On Sep 18, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hehehehe!! Your partner is really a brother in the Lord as in all this jim jim brothers cheesy cheesy

He has to loosen up a bit, for crying out loud you've got marriage plans.

What are his reasons for acting this way? Are they religion based?
Even if they are, engaging in intimate talks and PDA's ain't a big deal, I mean this is someone you'd spend the rest of your life with and it's only proper you get past the normal brother-sister relationship.
Not like you're asking him to go down all the way, nah!! Just a little show of affection, hugs, pecks, kisses, cuddles does it..

Sister mi! Maybe you gat to find a way to break down those walls of his. Insist on getting a warm hug from him after a meet up, blow a kiss through the phone after a call session, he should reciprocate too. Just find a way to work things around....
Once you achieve this, push no further rather help take things to it's permanent site wink wink
Guide him well cos his likes are rare sort of, you only have to work around him a little.
Hope you get your desired results.

Topics like this give me hope. It shows that we still have responsible men out there who ain't in for just sexx and it's likes.
I'd choose a man who's got such mindset over another who's ready to try out different sex positions with you whether or not he's got plans of taking you to the altar.

Good talk.
But if really that's what you guys agreed why doubt this brother when he is only abiding to stipulated rules?
Must he play or do it same way am ex explore with?
Hmmmmm? Different people get as konji take dey hold them. wink
Okay haven't said that serious matter now, try to find out about his pass relationship (do a little back ground search on him ).
Marriage is serious business, find a way of getting him talk to talk to you. Find out more on what interest him, get to know his friends, relatives he enjoys companies with (as they say, bird of same feather flies together)
Above All Pray and pray without seasons. God bless you.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by galantjoe(m): 4:37am On Sep 18, 2015
i am very angry while reading this posting. you agree with ur man no sex till marriage. why complaining now.

let me tell u most people who did no sex till marriage are having high divorce cases or marital disharmony. am a marriage counsellor and sexologist. from studying sex behavior i discover that it is only those that have sexual problems are usually projecting "no sex till marriage" just to sell spoilt fruit to the man or woman.

any sex active man or woman would not agree to such primitive culture especially where both are not virgin. so such people with sexual deficiency in order to cover their past mistakes and problems foist no sex agreenent on their patner thinking that mariage is final and cannot be asunder. but marriage now is like market with free entry and exit. be careful and check everything before entering.

machievelian says "one cannot be righteous among on unrighteous because if he does, he must come to grief"

abraham lincoln says "be rough to rough people be gentle to gentlemen"

please check your goods before buying. COVEAT EMPTOR

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by CaptPlanet(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2015
nlfan:
Dear NLers

Sometimes I want to bring up gist like, how far did you go with your ex, what is the most naughty thing you have done in a relationship or for love, and he will go like... I came back from work, I didn't have a car then[b], [/b]so I trek all the way to her house to cook for her.

This bros fa!......

grin grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by LaJose78(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2015
d guy may nt be used 2 females xo he may be nervous in dt areas.
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by Lateefat12(f): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2015
U do av a point,u dnt want a borin marriage Wia u wl find out he cnt satisfy u sexually or he is capable at al.bt mind u,u made him d no sex relationship guy so he is obligin ur wish...Dnt b afraid to talk to him 6c u wana spend d rest of ur life wif him so he sud b more of a f nd family to u...discuss wit him wat u want bt remember dia r some ppl who cnt stand l2 bn turn on..think wisely b4 u act ma'am
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by oluwaniyi66(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
2tek:

I may not test the food at the canteen b4 buying it but after buying ND its tasteless, I'll abandon it or throw it away. Marriage on d other hand is different. U DON enter, u DON enter b DAT. Divorce can be very disastrous.
that's why it's advisable to choose in a Godly way
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by WhyNa: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
oluwaniyi66:
that's why it's advisable to choose in a Godly way

True but am I supposed to ask God things like "What's his size dear Lord? Is he good in bed? Is he romantic??
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by oluwaniyi66(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
WhyNa:

True but am I supposed to ask God things like "What's his size dear Lord? Is he good in bed? Is he romantic??
God knows all what you wanted and what fit you perfectly. don't be in haste

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by tpiander: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
op why do you want to know about his sexual status?
Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by oluwaniyi66(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
WhyNa:

. You don't need to ask all that, God already knew your demand and he won't supply wrong answer.. he created you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know About His Sexual Status by WhyNa: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluwaniyi66:
oluwaniyi66:
. You don't need to ask all that, God already knew your demand and he won't supply wrong answer.. he created you
oluwaniyi66:

Thanks for that insight....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.