Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62651 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by naijaboiy: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You're the one with comprehension issues, not me. Need a number to a private tutor? Mnxm
Just stop typing crap and accept when you're wrong.

Is it that I don't know what I read? Look at the dumb twàt talking about a private tutor. Someone that cannot type something reasonable to save her life.

Nonsense! undecided
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Vikthor(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
greatness22:
My dear, just swallow ur pride and learn how to compliment a lady..... Trust me, it will boost your LOW Sperm Count.
he he he.... funny idiot.
going against the guy code is not in any of our best interest... so end the insults there
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by jonnieoneng: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
NEXT TIME IT WILL TEACH YOU TO ALWAYS BE PLAIN TO YOUR PARENTS AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL ACCEPT ANY BULLSHIT YOU GIVE THEM .IF I WERE YOU I WILL BE THINKING OF HOW I WILL PAY UP AND NOT WASTING YOU TIME ASKING FOR STUPID ADVICES
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just stop typing crap and accept when you're wrong.

Is it that I don't know what I read? Look at the dumb twàt talking about a private tutor. Someone that cannot type something reasonable to save her life.

Nonsense! undecided

Others understood. Guess who's the only dumb Arrow now. Go hook yourself on phonics!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by CreamyBanana(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Others understood. Guess who's the only dumb Arrow now. Go hook yourself on phonics!

Your moniker sounds like "Puccy Here"
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
CreamyBanana:

Your moniker sounds like "Puccy Here"

I quick look at yours I thought it said, "Creamy Punnana" wink cheesy
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tammie24: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
OP better don't take this advice ooo
Before you come back here to complain that someone raped you and you have lost ur virginity!
Pay up jeje!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tammie24: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Richy4:
Do not be with him alone.

Send him a text message that he should give you a little more time. That you gonna move mountains just to pay him. That it is so unfortunate that your friendship has to end this way......

Just try and melt his heart with cool message with all your dignity intact. Don't forget to mention you will pay.

I just guess he has friends that knew both of you and are advising him to make a move towards you. Since you said you knew him long time. And he is foolish enough to act up their script. He was not doing it in his own accord. An influential friend is pushing him towards you

People might be saying there was no evidence. But if he decides to dig deep, all the text messages you have been seeding him thanking him for the money is enough to nail you to the cross. Just beg him that you will pay.
thank you jare
Some people think it's the way it is in movies that it is in real life
Especially Naija boy
The way she go take loose that virginity ehn
E go do her like film
Just beg for time and pay up
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by CreamyBanana(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I quick look at yours I thought it said, "Creamy Punnana" wink cheesy
Hahaha grin
I like this girl angry
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tammie24: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
chinnyonwu:

May Thor use his hammer to smash your tiny brain into pieces!
If it was "just" why couldnt she help herself? Ole

God bless you.

Anyway, OP, i feel theres more to this story than you disclosed.
That's true!
Who knows whether she's been showing the guy attitude sef
For him to be heIl bent on not loosing on both sides
Or mayb she made promises she couldn't keep
It is well!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by chinnyonwu(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2015
tammie24:

That's true!
Who knows whether she's been showing the guy attitude sef
For him to be heIl bent on not loosing on both sides
Or mayb she made promises she couldn't keep
It is well!
exactly my point! How can he wake up 2 years later all of a sudden and start demanding for sex?
OP has to complete the story before i judge.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by marshalcarter: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
JayJustus:

weed now in liquid form....pass me the juice, wine, Kain kain or warreva
#keeps ma weed inside ma pocket stylishly# undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by herrdeustch: 1:38am On Sep 21, 2015
misspicy:
Now thats what we call animal in human skin...

Op make sure you dont succumb to his desires,look for money and pay him,avoid been alone with him,make he no come rape you....

Punkyveer,this is how some naija guys reason,every favour must be reciprocated..did u read wat dat foolish fool above me typed too

Lol Misspicy.You are quite right- She should pay him back his money , also she should tell her family about it. Actually I think the guy must have had something for the girl before 200 level but couldn't articulate it.So when the opportunity to help her came along,he helped her not realizing that with time it will cause him to fall(Yes,it caused him to fall),now he wants her love,she denied him.So he is now asking for a pound of flesh-which is the final natural tendency.My point is that there are times when I helped some female friends and later discovered that I had started having feelings for them subconsciously-from that point I stopped helping female friends when there is a risk of me expecting their love in return.I can borrow them money or do them favours, but at their cost and my convenience and with well defined terms.I discovered in reality that between man and woman there is actually no free lunch (Though there exist exceptions) and both men and women need to realize this to stay out of trouble.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Beedemi247: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
talk to me na
360ng:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Beedemi247: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
can i get ur contact..mail or sometn pls
360ng:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Dammyllionaire(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

You mean the third leg you love to suck?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Some ladies are here putting all the blames on the young man instead of applying some wisdom in asking some very important questions from the lady involved. I believe the story is far more than this. I really need to know the MESS u enter into that cost you all your school fees? and why don't you have feelings for your childhood close friend, i thought there is a saying that 'It's good to marry your best friend'

All guys including myself hate ladies telling us that they don't have feelings for us but they have feelings for our money whenever they need it.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by adellam16(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
So u guys were so close u had to tell him u r a virgin? Pay up ur debt
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by drewxx88(m): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Omotayor123:

Did you miss the part that says "He gave him the money not borrow".

Paying him the money is just to maintain her dignity. And she should only pay at her convenience! The guy is sure a Monster!
so says the lady am not condoning this dull guy thou but where would a fellow student get school fees amount from with no terms of payment attached and this so called lady can't seem to tell us what she used the initial fees for see in cases like this you shut up and listen to both sides and with evidence before taking sides and judging...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by phintohlar(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
overdrive:

But she doesn't have d money, op if he insists u pay him open up to ur mom on what transpired between u guys
ur head correct die

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.