Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62652 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
How much is this money we are talking about uhn?

Dear Lady, kindly send your account details to the poster below me He is a good samaritan
grin grin grin grin grin grin u dey craze
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by erico2k2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
daniel56:

That is ur judgement, but don't judge.
She always have it in mind that if she visit me I'll sleep with her,. because I told her I love sex so no gal come into my room and go without enjoying d free gift of nature
Ok Enjoy but wen nxt door is jail.U will know wassup
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na make God save us from some ladies here jare
PurestBoy:

No mind the ashewo jare
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by 1stGenius(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
Hmm...that your advice is risky and expensive.
Men are evil,remember.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Iz that a good way 2 return a good favour.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Osyxcel:

I have interesting romance novels o, I can lend them to you if you want wink tongue
I no dey borrow again oooooo.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Maximillian1: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Chai!!!! Sister see as u forget d guy for friendzone...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by wildcatter23(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
My cents
An advice to all ladies.
Never collect any favor from a guy you have no intention of dating!
Dear op you wrote somewhere you both like yourselves.
Since you detest him now. Better find a means to pay him back. Such an incident will repeat itself in the future. Better refuse any offers or favors a guy you dont like may shower on you to avoid stories that touch. And end this episode. Get that money somehiw and pay the guy off. Insulting him doesn't solve the problem. The truth is he got you off a tight spot.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by 360ng: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrBiggzz:
cool I love you from the depth of my life 360ng.... I belive u were made specially...

thanks kiss
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:

ROTFL, lwkm...wat dafuq is 'ponmo' grin awon werey....
Na ponmo u dey call ur Vaginaa undecided... Whic james hadley chase novel reach 3K shocked...na EKO hotel nd suites wey u buy d novel ni...
I borrowed it the day I visited him at his place. He kept threatening me because I was young and naive then. I even bought the said novel for him but he rejected it and said he wanted the original copy, 3k or ponmo.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Olaa: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

A VERY GOOD ONE..... WE MOST TIMES DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE TOOL IN OUR HANDS..(Smartphones). If there was no written agreement... You are as free as a bird... A bird in the sky ni o...lol. The money was used for a viable venture so I don't see anything wrong in you telling your mom or even the stupid guy's parents.... I'm sure they will be ashamed of him...... Don't worry your head o.... Temi Niyen o. cool
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by samonom(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Don't give up, he gave u d money u didn't borrow it, so forget d guy, keep him away from u. Let him know dat u will pay him. Focus on ur study. He is bad friend.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by SkinnyDude(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
PurestBoy:

No mind the thief, her toto is more important than the guy's money and come dey claim virgin again. She can receive but cannot give out
that is selfishness
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by chichriso: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
some people are stupid shaaa .

YOU CAN CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kozmokaz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Dear Lady, kindly send your account details to the poster below me He is a good samaritan
lwkmdead. u no well at all
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by ibrahym47(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Smh for this generation. @op kindly tell us the amount we are talking about here, your financial background and his.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
softysparky:

I borrowed it the day I visited him at his place. He kept threatening me because I was young and naive then. I even bought the said novel for him but he rejected it and said he wanted the original copy, 3k or ponmo.
But ponmo is not even worth 3k. Na the guy gain o.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
zeyney:

Natural Beauty She Is Without Makeup.Pls Let Her Nva Put On Makeup
Thats why i love her
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kwasoly(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Frankly speaking this kind of write up normally piss me off. why shud a guy ask 4 sex in return 4 a favor he rendered? Gosh dats pathetic! Sme guys need to grow up. Chinasa jst flee
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by daniel56(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
erico2k2:

Ok Enjoy but wen nxt door is jail.U will know wassup
Back to u in jesus name. Never to m
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by sam4ni: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dis is complicated d girl shld insist of not ve money let see what he can do
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
But ponmo is not even worth 3k. Na the guy gain o.
You wan make him pop my champagne?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kunzaar83(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

oboy this lady u wicked die ooo, nnna mehhn why u go give this kind advice? E no good oo, consider the fact say the guy na small boy he has express the Characteristics of a small child.... Supposing say na me and you..... I go just dey follow u jejeje give u 1st class care that I can afford, sing love songs for u even shade crocodile tears when necessary I no go even show u say na Ūя̲̅ punami I wan enter till u fall for the trap, I know say you will even give me willingly I trust myself in this grin grin grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who knows this girl pls? I'd luv to pay back that cash. Her virginity is far precious and better that the boy's entire sense.

This story is useless if there is no fundraisiing , also useless if the girl opens her toto to grab the guy's c0ck.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
What is that mess... Because without you telling the house how you squandered your school fees when you know your mum is facing a lot. Better find means to pay him because he gave you the money only to take advantage of you and he is suffering from peer pressure.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eluwilussit(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
Hmm! Jst pray about it, cos with d look of things, e be like say devil don sitdown for d boy sense.

Very, very true my brother. grin grin grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eluwilussit(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

If he waited this long, he can wait till u get work and pay up. You can also solicit for fund here on NL. We can raise the cash. We are not here just to bash one another.

Whatever you do, don't give in to his demands. Keep yourself for the right guy. The Lord is your helper!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by RexTramadol1: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Which play concern dog and Tiger?

Wetin b friendship?

This thing is mutual, u must give him what he wants or pay him asap!

U feel u don see maga,abi?

D guy head no go gree,nofin z free!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by FlameZ80s(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6
. You are not ready to confess yet. Wetin u take the money do? When the matter go further u must confess
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by adorable29(f): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Hahaha!

Rotflmao!

At poster, he rendered a helping hand as a friend. I believe you appreciated him then.

He never told you it was a loan! There wasn't any pay back agreement.

He has no right blackmailing you two years later.

Tell him you don't have the money. He should wait (maybe forever) till you can pay him. Till then, he can go to hell!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Goldmaxx(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
young lady how much is d cash? kindly get in touch with me...
pls can u help me sir
am entering uni
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
misspicy:
Now thats what we call animal in human skin...

Op make sure you dont succumb to his desires,look for money and pay him,avoid been alone with him,make he no come rape you....

Punkyveer,this is how some naija guys reason,every favour must be reciprocated..did u read wat dat foolish fool above me typed too
DON'T MIND THE IDIOTIC FOOL, HE IS SUFFERING FROM STUPIDAITIS NO WONDER HE'S ON WEED...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.