Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62658 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.
She never said she borrowed the money but he helped her out of his own will.

So if she's paying him it's just because she doesn't want him to use it as a leverage to disturb her.

It's very obvious he doesn't even need the money. That guy is such a fool.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by ritux: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just ignore him until you get the money to pay him.

There is no proof that he gave you the money.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by MsBliss(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tell your mom about the situation at hand and you will be surprised at how fast she can raise any amount to save your dignity.

3 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Niyeal(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
So as he aired his opinion he becomes a foolish fool abi. How are you any better for this insult
misspicy:
Now thats what we call animal in human skin...

Op make sure you dont succumb to his desires,look for money and pay him,avoid been alone with him,make he no come rape you....

Punkyveer,this is how some naija guys reason,every favour must be reciprocated..did u read wat dat foolish fool above me typed too
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by titi4fola(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
I'll suggest that you pay him and you'll be free from his trick to bed you, so everybody can go on his/her own. I pray that God almighty provide for you dear, and stay away from him. He's nothing, but...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Not all men. And not men in general. You have bad experiences and label it on all men. From some of your comments, most people want to rape you. Why
PunkyVeer:

Hun, I think it's men in general with that kind of thinking. Well, some men. The crazy ones. I experienced something similar a few years ago, where this guy went totally psycho on me at a house party. Just like in the OP's story, this nigga bought alcohol, which I didn't drink. But to him that didn't matter because in his mind he was doing it for me & for that I had to pay him back. Girl, I tell you, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. If it weren't for other people at that house, I would have gotten raped by the nutcase. This thing is not uncommon. It happens everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
crythis is the reason why they keep insulting guys and calling all guys the same, saying guys think with third leg. Contunu(
greatness22:
You look just exactly like Dieziani Allison Madueke..... Good Heavens! I love that woman.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
What mess did you get yourself into. Sorry you met a guy like him. Watch the type of friends you make, he may not be the same guy you knew from your childhood.

If you have the cash payback. Tell your parents everything that happened. Don't give in to his demands.

ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
Not all men. And not men in general. You have bad experiences and label it on all men. From some of your comments, most people want to rape you. Why

Did you see "some" or you just wanted to be heard? I only narrated one such story so I'm not sure where you getting "most" from undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Read what you started it with. You said men in general. Who wants to be heard......and by who
PunkyVeer:

Did you see "some" or you just wanted to be heard? I only narrated one such story so I'm not sure where you getting "most" from undecided
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
crythis is the reason why they keep insulting guys and calling all guys the same, saying guys think with third leg. Contunu(
Young man, u are trying to make me believe dat u are a full grown idiot..... Cos i see nothing wrong to admire a pretty lady.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
You see a pretty pix, then you start thinking with your third leg, whether its actually the persons pix or not. Na advice I advice u sir. Keep insulting, its not new here on NL
greatness22:
Young man, u are trying to make me believe dat u are a full grown idiot..... Cos i see nothing wrong to admire a pretty lady.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
Read what you started it with. You said men in general. Who wants to be heard......and by who

Look, not my problem if you have selective memory. Go read what comes AFTER the only part you choose to remember. They are all in the same line. Oops.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ok
PunkyVeer:

Look, not my problem if you have selective memory. Go read what comes AFTER the only part you choose to remember. They are all in the same line. Oops.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by deanoffaculty: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm....na wa o! This life shaaa!

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
You see a pretty pix, then you start thinking with your third leg, whether its actually the persons pix or not. Na advice I advice u sir. Keep insulting, its not new here on NL
Now i believe u are a full grown IDIOT...... Swear with your balls that u have never admired a lady in your life and see what Amadioha will do with your balls.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Insults here and there. Keep it coming in.
greatness22:
Now i believe u are a full grown IDIOT...... Swear with your balls that u have never admired a lady in your life and see what Amadioha will do with your balls.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=38136615]
Thanks beautiful lady.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
Insults here and there. Keep it coming in.
Oga, i dey wait, swear nah... Stupid hypocrite
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=greatness22 post=38136999][/quote]

Mention not. It's always a pleasure smiley
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
Oga, i dey wait, swear nah... Stupid hypocrite
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mention not. It's always a pleasure smiley
Wow! **opens 2 bottle of LIMCA** pls take one of it
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
My dear, just swallow ur pride and learn how to compliment a lady..... Trust me, it will boost your LOW Sperm Count.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
My dear, just swallow ur pride and learn how to compliment a lady..... Trust me, it will boost your LOW Sperm Count.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by SkinnyDude(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
criminal!!! give him his money.. this is how you girls go around, extorting from men,..
and one yeye evathyst said 'JUST because he helped her'
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by hidee20(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

Madam,think of another tactic(s) as you are "double smart" because guys like that will never let the girl arrange the meeting point if she eventually agree.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Beedemi247: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
i love 360ng tongue tongue tongue tongue baby i want u
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kilokeys(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
If na me be you...

Money don enter 2nd function...

No proof..

Just tell him.. U dont owe him..

If he insists..

Come visit me.. Ill give u d money tongue
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by imsuboi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Madam, pay up your debts. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by slap1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ifeoma so you brought our case to nairaland, shey? No wahala, I'm coming to your lodge. You must pay me my money. Nonsense!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ha
Visit www.dnbstories.com fast fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.