Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62660 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by MadCow1: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am waiting to hear what the problem is?

You can either:

1. Pay him his money back

Or

2. Give him his money's worth of your Kpekus to chop.

Simple..
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by saintkel(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lesson learnt..... Always tell ur parents everytin, dnt hide anytin frm them even if it involves sexual relationship, the more we trust them the more confidence we build. So tell ur mum abt ur mistake but u should know dis, u must pay back dat guy, TRUTH!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by youngice(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
One cold bottle of orijin for you
I'm wondering where the guy said he was lending her the money
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by solonazzy: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Is dat Wat being smart means to u?...... N wen u nw hear of serial rape to all d gals who beat him up n snap him naked, dey wuld say guys r wicked, devilish n all dat
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Manuiski(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmm, that guy must be insane sha, anyway, i think you have to tell your mum about it.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by naijaboiy: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hun, I think it's men in general with that kind of thinking. Well, some men. The crazy ones. I experienced something similar a few years ago, where this guy went totally psycho on me at a house party. Just like in the OP's story, this nigga bought alcohol, which I didn't drink. But to him that didn't matter because in his mind he was doing it for me & for that I had to pay him back. Girl, I tell you, he threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. If it weren't for other people at that house, I would have gotten raped by the nutcase. This thing is not uncommon. It happens everywhere.
Men in general?

You better shut up if you don't know what you are saying.

The act of expecting something fishy in return when we help people is not done by men alone. Even women have their own flaws in that aspect.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Toosure70: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
answer the poor guy jare. Abi Na your mama born am?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by delezac(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
If you do not stand for something, you will fall for anything....He does not love you in any way.... Please, how much are we talking about?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:

Then she should collect the money from her parents. She owes him. Paying up will erase the debt. He won't be able to demand any _stupid favours from her again.
the dude is not even asking for a favour, I don't see what he's demanding for as a favour.. Some men sha, na wa o.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Obaf16(f): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

Double thumb.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eleniyan15: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
still haven't gotten the ryt word to use

ITZ Eleniyan®
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by sonnyudoh(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just sleep with him wetin dey der aw many minutes so dat u can take it off ur mind mbok

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by ajealadick(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Don't accept this blackmail. Please tell ur mum and damn the consequence. I hate people who corner others.he is a very bad friend, if he like you he should stick to the toasting and not get you cornered by force. Its sexual harassment.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by don4real18(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is the guy working that you collected money from him.... Do you know what he sacrificed to give you such What mess did you get yourself that required you using your school fees My judgement is this "mtcheeew" Girls have been seeing guys like father Christmas since 23AD
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Kassidy90(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dats bullshit but like how much are we talking about?
if its not dat much pls raise the money somehow, u can sell ur fone or anything or talk to ur friends dt u knw can helpbor better still take the bull by d horn n open up to ur mum....
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Boss13: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think it is sad on the part of the lady to collect such money without requesting for the terms. Quite an unfortunate story.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by paulista(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
How are much are we talking about here
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abeg don't ever have sex with that guy o! Someone like that will never have any pity for you. He will use you, use you and dump you. Go to your parents and get them to pay him. It's a much smaller price to pay than getting disvirgined and rubbished by someone who never cared about you.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kulay1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pay or lay as simple as that...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by fpeter(f): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
You prolly freiendzoned him....lol
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Omotayor123(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.
Did you miss the part that says "He gave him the money not borrow".

Paying him the money is just to maintain her dignity. And she should only pay at her convenience! The guy is sure a Monster!

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
A friend in need, is a friend indeed(but with benefits attached).
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by gbolakpine(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
You just av to open up to your parents... it's not worth hiding at all... www.wealthstore..com
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
This one is a learner.

Not many guys will be friends with you like that.
Some of them will always want something extra and if you refuse, you will see another side you didn't know existed.
Just pay him when you can but don't be bullied into doing something you don't want to do.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
"When it was time for me to pay up my fees, I couldn’t tell my mother because apart from the fact that I couldn’t make up any story to take money from her; we lost my father".

".....................we lost our father". shocked
English language has been crucified on the forum shocked
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Boyooosa(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Naturally there is no case that can be established by the guy cos there is no evidence that he even gave you money not to talk of LENDING or LOANING whatever. we all know the procedure of obtaining loan.... documentation. No agreement for pay back with pus*y cat or whatsoever. So, case dismissed. But because of danger / terror i envisage d guy might unleash probably if he had joined a cultic group, he might set you up and abuse you as many times he feels his money is complete (typing from experience). Better still, hustle for the money even if ur mum does not have or report to a reasonable person u feel he respects @ home or in the school. D guy no de joke O!
That settles dat, next....... cool
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by antifailure(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Stay away from him for now and try look for the money, he need God, devil is trying to use him. Your virginity is more inportant please, do everything you can do to keep it. God will help you. Send me email using ebhoze2003@yahoo.com, in the message tell me the exact amount he gave you. I am very sure God can help you out. Make sure your post is true , if not don't send me the email. God bless you.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by missyadorable(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is how ladies cause problem for themselves.A male is not your father,not ur brother,cousin,uncle or related to you by blood and you collect money from him...what do you expect? that a male will give a female money without having anything at the back of his mind? Not in Naija oh! The guy just gave u the money so as he will have a reason to demand S E X(just like all other guys would)
Op,stop embarrassing yourself n pay him up! Next time,use your head
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Omotayor123(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
The girl should pay at her convenience... If he's not okay with that, let him go to court.

She owe him Nothing, paying back is just to maintain Dignity!

2 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by 123papas(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Remind him about God. Which kind of mess will a virgin girl get into. I for think say na abortion you do sef.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by light193: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
miss 2 tins involved here.u are not telling true and d boy is jealous u going out with other guy and d boy dnt belived u are vagin.

solutins1 find somebody He respected very well to tall to his senses.
2.Try to confusing him that u like him bt not love him.
3if all dis failed play fast on him as somebody suggested
finaly informed ur parents.both since u are family frnd also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.