Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355756 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Folarge06(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hi everyone
I uploaded the application receipt and data page on the 13th of January.
Just this evening I checked my spam mail and got a message since on the 19th to login into my profile to book appointment.
I was able to book for the 6th of February which is the earliest.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Folarge06:
Hi everyone
Just this evening I checked my spam mail and got a message since on the 19th to login into my profile to book appointment.
Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Folarge06(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thanks Boss
Please how much is the visit visa fee?
Would love to get everything done and set before my appointment date.

walex222:

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉🎈
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 3:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Folarge06:
Thanks Boss
Please how much is the visit visa fee?
Would love to get everything done and set before my appointment date.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Folarge06:
Hi everyone

Great. I'm at the same stage as you.
My question is as a female do I have to travel in person to submit the originals or send by courier which I opted for during registration? Is it a must that I'll be invited for interview even after submitting in person.
Because I wouldn't want to fly into Lagos twice if it is certain that I'll be interviewed.
What's the best option to take. Thanks to all.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mosesofnaija: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Candybright:

When did you attend your interview? It takes less than one week after interview

@candybright thank you so much for your help

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please house, visa processing is how many days
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Cyrilade01: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Good day all,
My visa application has been approved in my dashboard but not yet ready for delivery.
I want to know if I can walk in to the embassy to collect it or I should wait till it changes
Thanks for the anticipated response

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cyrilade01:
Good day all,
My visa application has been approved in my dashboard but not yet ready for delivery.
I want to know if I can walk in to the embassy to collect it or I should wait till it changes

Congratulations!

You will receive an email for pickup probably on Monday if you don't get it before COB today.

Parabéns
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cyrilade01:
Good day all,
Congratulations 🍾🎊🎈🎉
You need to wait for an email because without the email you can’t gain entrance to the embassy. Once more congratulations 🎉🍾🎈🎊 we wait for you in S.P✈️
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please, I'm applying for a Brazil tourist visa with my husband and son. Hubby has 8.5m while I have 4m as closing balance. Can we state on the cover letter that we will be responsible for the expenses or should hubby just write a sponsorship letter?

Lastly, do we need to provide a CAC cert since we are not self-employed? We work in the same company.

Thank you as I await your input.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jaemie7: 12:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Congratulations, please when did you apply?

Cyrilade01:
Good day all,
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by okwandufaustina: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Hi everyone,
Can you direct me on visa processing for brazil... I'm 25weeks pregnant and wish to give birth in brazil. My hubby may not go with me because he is not in Nigeria and tied down by his job. Will it be suspicious if i go alone or i should force him to come back so we go together🤪.
Secondly how much money is required for birth tourism for 1 person or 2 persons.
Thirdly, how long does the process last(visa processing).... can i do it on my own or do i need an agent?
Lastly, does brazil require physical appearance before approval...thanks so much for your response
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Ujay342 post=120430206]Please, I'm applying for a Brazil tourist visa with my husband and son. Hubby has 8.5m while I have 4m as closing balance. Can we state on the cover letter that we will be responsible for the expenses or should hubby just write a sponsorship letter?

Lastly, do we need to provide a CAC cert since we are not self-employed? We work in the same company.

Thank you as I await your input.

Please someone should answer me o, ejoor 🙏.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Good evening house
Please i need direction on brazil visa application. Currently am appling with my husband, we have filled the online application form and uploaded some documents as well and got a form. Please what is the next step for us to take as we are confused at this point?
Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Candybright: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2023
NikkyK:
Good evening house
Please i need direction on brazil visa application. Currently am appling with my husband, we have filled the online application form and uploaded some documents as well and got a form. Please what is the next step for us to take as we are confused at this point?
Thank you.
They will get back to you if your application is ok, that's when you will be able to book appointment for submission of your documents....

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ScalesDemy: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Blissbush:
Please house, visa processing is how many days
Varies from a week to three months

okwandufaustina:
Hi everyone,
Can you direct me on visa processing for brazil... I'm 25weeks pregnant and wish to give birth in brazil. My hubby may not go with me because he is not in Nigeria and tied down by his job. Will it be suspicious if i go alone or i should force him to come back so we go together🤪.
Secondly how much money is required for birth tourism for 1 person or 2 persons.
Thirdly, how long does the process last(visa processing).... can i do it on my own or do i need an agent?
Lastly, does brazil require physical appearance before approval...thanks so much for your response
You can do it on your own without an agent.
You can go alone.
Visa processing time varies, it can be as short as a week and as long as three months.
Provided you have a statement of account that indicates your financial capacity to fund the trip, budget at least 3 million naira and be sure to know the cost of living in the city you're heading to.

Cyrilade01:
Good day all,
Congratulations

Ujay342 Your statement of account will be presented to show proof of financial capacity, it's not compulsory to have a business registered with the CAC provided that your statement of account in the last three months can prove your capacity to sufficiently fund the trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
ScalesDemy:

Varies from a week to three months

You can do it on your own without an agent.
You can go alone.
Visa processing time varies, it can be as short as a week and as long as three months.
Provided you have a statement of account that indicates your financial capacity to fund the trip, budget at least 3 million naira and be sure to know the cost of living in the city you're heading to.

Congratulations

Ujay342 Your statement of account will be presented to show proof of financial capacity, it's not compulsory to have a business registered with the CAC provided that your statement of account in the last three months can prove your capacity to sufficiently fund the trip.

Thank you @ScalesDemy

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 3:59am On Jan 31, 2023
[Thank you.quote author=Candybright post=120487216]
They will get back to you if your application is ok, that's when you will be able to book appointment for submission of your documents....[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please house I need urgent reply. I have registered and uploaded documents on
formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br . I Submitted my hard copy documents through DHL. I also upload the generated receipt and my passport data page on econsular.itamaraty.gov.ng , hope I'm doing the right thing.
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2023
Please guys is anyone coming to Brazil soon? I need you to help me bring some documents from Nigeria. Please please and please guys help una guy… the document is urgently needed.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dollars123: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
pls house what is the easiest means to send money from brazil to Nigeria apart from Western union. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
okwandufaustina:
Hi everyone,

You should start applying like yesterday. Applying together doesn't equal to visa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blissbush:
formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br . I Submitted my hard copy documents through DHL. I also upload the generated receipt and my passport data page on econsular.itamaraty.gov.ng , hope I'm doing the right thing.
Thanks

Please somebody should provide anwer to my inquiry above
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:40am On Feb 02, 2023
Blissbush:
Thanks

How come you’ve already sent your documents via DHL, when you’ve not been given appointment date for submission?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2023
feelgoodstuffs:

How come you’ve already sent your documents via DHL, when you’ve not been given appointment date for submission?
After applying online on the site, there is an instruction to take my original document to Brazil embassy in my country where the visa will be processed. I didn't know I would have to wait for appointment to submit. Now that I have already sent my documents through DHL what do I do?
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
Blissbush:

Please somebody should provide anwer to my inquiry above
By the way was it visit visa or student visa you applied for and how much did you pay?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Guys after sending my documents by courier, after the appointment date for physical submission, my dashboard is now showing NO SHOW. RESCHEDULE?
Meanwhile no acknowledgement of the documents sent. Is it normal?
Should I reschedule and go in person or just wait?
Thanks.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2023
chuksozy:

By the way was it visit visa or student visa you applied for and how much did you pay?
I applied for visit visa and I paid 48050 naira
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blissbush: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hello house, after uploading receipt and data page I received an email today and the content reads my application has been reviewed by the Consulate. My dashboard Status shows validated. User input needed. When I click on continue I was instructed to book appointment and I booked appointment. Is the appointment interview ?

Please note that immediately I applied online, I sent my documents through DHL before I received an instruction to book appointment. Please I would like person to educate me on what this appointment is for?
Why is my application still on sit?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ScalesDemy: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Learn Brazilian Portuguese if you intend living in Brazil, South America is not Europe where you can get by with English and Brazil speaks Portuguese not Spanish

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: Olif(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.