Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355691 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 4:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Nawaoh...it's like this thread has gone to sleep. Ok.
Good night.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
chuksozy:
Guys after sending my documents by courier, after the appointment date for physical submission, my dashboard is now showing NO SHOW. RESCHEDULE?
Meanwhile no acknowledgement of the documents sent. Is it normal?
Should I reschedule and go in person or just wait?
Thanks.

Please someone should answer ejoor. My own is that I've uploaded the form receipt and my dashboard is showing in review. wait for email. I also chose submission by mail or courier.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ujay342:

Please someone should answer ejoor. My own is that I've uploaded the form receipt and my dashboard is showing in review. wait for email. I also chose submission by mail or courier.
Send mail to them about your application.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 4:03am On Feb 08, 2023
walex222:

Send mail to them about your application.

Please how long does it take to be reviewed? I uploaded the receipt on the 6th of Feb. What’s their email address?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 4:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Ujay342:

Please how long does it take to be reviewed? I uploaded the receipt on the 6th of Feb. What’s their email address?

Update: It’s showing validated. After selecting the appointment date, can I send the docs via courier before the appointment date or same day that I chose?

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 5:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Hello house, please i need clarification on this. I filled my brazil application online, uploaded some documents, submitted it and received a receipt about 2weeks ago. Up till now, am yet to receive a response from the Embassy. Decided to check my visa status last night, only to see the status on Sit, please what does it mean for my status to be on Sit? Also do i need to upload back the receipt after signing it and attaching my passport photograph? Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2023
NikkyK:
Hello house, please i need clarification on this. I filled my brazil application online, uploaded some documents, submitted it and received a receipt about 2weeks ago. Up till now, am yet to receive a response from the Embassy. Decided to check my visa status last night, only to see the status on Sit, please what does it mean for my status to be on Sit? Also do i need to upload back the receipt after signing it and attaching my passport photograph? Thank you.

Yes, you need to attach your passport photograph and sign on the receipt. Then upload it with your passport data page here https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/login

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Ujay342:

Update: It’s showing validated. After selecting the appointment date, can I send the docs via courier before or on the same day I chose?

Please someone should answer me. cry
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chuksozy: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Ujay342:

Please someone should answer me. cry
Send a day or two before, and in addition, you could send them a mail. Assuming every other requirement is fulfilled.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 6:26am On Feb 09, 2023
chuksozy:

Send a day or two before, and in addition, you could send them a mail. Assuming every other requirement is fulfilled.

Thank you, Chuksozy.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Please o, I went to a Stanbic IBTC Bank close to me to pay visa fee and I was told they don’t collect Brazil visa fee. What do I do now?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Ujay342:
Please o, I went to a Stanbic IBTC Bank close to me to pay visa fee and I was told they don’t collect Brazil visa fee. What do I do now?

No need of telling them that you're paying for VISA, just collect deposit slip and fill it. They will accept it. Alternatively, you can do bank transfer. Someone that I know did transfer recently and they accepted it.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Tope2580:

No need of telling them that you're paying for VISA, just collect deposit slip and fill it. They will accept it. Alternatively, you can do bank transfer. Someone that I know did transfer recently and they accepted it.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
I paid N40,050 for the visa fee but I just realized the current fee is N48,050. Should I pay the difference and attach both proofs of payment?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hello guys! Please is there anyone coming to Brazil soon? Pls I need to bring documents to São Paulo.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Guys, beware of scammers!

If you need assistance as regards Brazil visa, post it on this thread , we have people like feelgoodstuff, Techspot, welex, alentee etc that can assist you for FREE.
Don't let anyone give you 100 percent assurance as regards any country's visa.

If you read this thread from page one till end, I don't think you should have issues with your VISA application, and if you must transact any business with anyone on Nairaland, check their profile, if it's a new account, forget, nah scammer him be.

8 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
[b][/b]
Ujay342:
I paid N40,050 for the visa fee but I just realized the current fee is N48,050. Should I pay the difference and attach both proofs of payment?

Please what should I do now? cry
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Folarge06(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pay the difference and attach both slips together...
Over to our ogas
I stand to be corrected.
Ujay342:
[b][/b]

Please what should I do now? cry

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Folarge06:
Pay the difference and attach both slips together...
Over to our ogas
I stand to be corrected.

Thank you! I had to email the consulate and I got same response from them.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Deempress(f): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=Tope2580 post=120797771]Guys, beware of scammers!

If you need assistance as regards Brazil visa, post it on this thread , we have people like feelgoodstuff, Techspot, welex, alentee etc that can assist you for FREE.
Welex I sent u an email pls check

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by segxi1960: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2023
I need the aid of someone who has gone to give birth in mexico please. We are considering that option now.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Kashamzy91: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Deempress post=120856322][/quote]

The walex you're talking about charges for it. And it's about the same thing the agents charge
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hello house, please i need help.
I have uploaded my receipt and passport page and my status is showing (wait for Email) .Please how long does it take for the Email to come? Or should i go ahead and book an appointment? Its about a week now and it's still the same status.
Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
NikkyK:
Hello house, please i need help.
I have uploaded my receipt and passport page and my status is showing (wait for Email) .Please how long does it take for the Email to come? Or should i go ahead and book an appointment? Its about a week now and it's still the same status.
Thank you.

You can't book an appointment until you receive the mail. Don't forget to check your spam folder.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tope2580:

You can't book an appointment until you receive the mail. Don't forget to check your spam folder.

Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Tope2580:
Guys, beware of scammers!

If you read this thread from page one till end, I don't think you should have issues with your VISA application, and if you must transact any business with anyone on Nairaland, check their profile, if it's a new account, forget, nah scammer him be.

My oga I hail oo 🙌

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 2:51am On Feb 16, 2023
Please make you guys put me through..
I want submit my visa application to the world 🌎....I will appreciate ooh
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by NikkyK: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Good morning house
Thank you for all the help.
Please i just got an email from the Embassy now to book my appointment, so please i have few questions:
1: Is this appointment for visa interview or just to come and submit my documents?

2:Is it my orignal documents, eg marriage certificate, international passport etc that i should submit if the appointment is for submission?

3: When should i pay the visa fee?

Thanks and God bless you all for your kind responses.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2023
NikkyK:
Good morning house
Thank you for all the help.
Please i just got an email from the Embassy now to book my appointment, so please i have few questions:
1: Is this appointment for visa interview or just to come and submit my documents?

2:Is it my orignal documents, eg marriage certificate, international passport etc that i should submit if the appointment is for submission?

3: When should i pay the visa fee?

Thanks and God bless you all for your kind responses.

1. Documents submission
2. Original documents. Please, ensure you have photocopy of your Passport Data page.
3. You can pay now or a day before that day. Bank transfer is allowed. Just print the receipt.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: Baddum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.