Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355698 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2023
dehiero:

You’re not giving it enough time.. I heard they have free Portuguese schools…get a personal tutor or something

Freegoodstuff wey suppose dey teach me don run go America cheesy

I've started attending Portuguese class. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kingonyi9: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tope2580:

Please sir, have you been to any part of Brazil before?
[q
Tope2580:

Please sir, have you been to any part of Brazil before?
uo
Tope2580:

I only asked a simple question, you don't need to tell me whether you have money or not.

But I can tell you for free that Sao Paulo is safe, forget about what you're seeing online.

When you are less busy, two weeks holiday in Sao Paulo will convince you.
te author=Tope2580 post=122047100]

I've started attending Portuguese class. Thanks [/quote] Do they have online class
Can someone change submissions in person to courier
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by CowbellY: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2023
dehiero:

You’re not giving it enough time.. I heard they have free Portuguese schools…get a personal tutor or something

E no easy like that Bros

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by petertaiwo0: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please I submitted all the documents required for the visa process and I was told to book for appointment. Please how do I pay for the students visa fees? Do I have to take my passport to the embassy and after then I will pay for the visa fees. Kindly give me the link for payment
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Tope2580:

I've started attending Portuguese class. Thanks

Lol I no “run” oo I go for adventure ni
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Omo the thing tire me, someone said visa are now delayed due to the high rate of people applying, people wan really japa, Brazil visa now can take 3 months. That is because it was the consular who approves the visa, but now they have to wait for approval from Brazil and it is a long queue
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
its good to apply even 4 months before your intended date. Cause the delays in getting Brazilian visa now can take up to 3 months
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good evening everyone. I need advise
I currently have a tourist visa to Brazil which will expire next year. The initial plan was to relocate to Brazil through study route i.e convert my tourist visa to study visa and eventually bring my family over. However, the cost of the whole route is quite expensive and frankly speaking because of the less opportunities in Brazil , it isn’t exactly encouraging to embark on this journey. The main goal for my family is to get the PR/ passport but I’m not pregnant yet. My questions are;
1. Will you advise risking it and relocating to Brazil, what are some of the opportunities available there for families?
2. Can I bring my family over once I’m there( husband and son) , do they have to apply for tourist visa or I have to apply for them?
3. Is it better to wait till when I get pregnant to embark on this journey?
4. Are there families that relocated to Brazil and are doing fine there? Please I will appreciate your response and/or stories.

Also, if you can recommend someone who can help me switch from Tourist Visa to Study Visa, I will appreciate. If you know you are a scammer, stay far away from me if you don’t want the wrath of God to befall you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bammybestowed:
Good evening everyone. I need advise
I currently have a tourist visa to Brazil which will expire next year. The initial plan was to relocate to Brazil through study route i.e convert my tourist visa to study visa and eventually bring my family over. However, the cost of the whole route is quite expensive and frankly speaking because of the less opportunities in Brazil , it isn’t exactly encouraging to embark on this journey. The main goal for my family is to get the PR/ passport but I’m not pregnant yet. My questions are;
1. Will you advise risking it and relocating to Brazil, what are some of the opportunities available there for families?
2. Can I bring my family over once I’m there( husband and son) , do they have to apply for tourist visa or I have to apply for them?
3. Is it better to wait till when I get pregnant to embark on this journey?
4. Are there families that relocated to Brazil and are doing fine there? Please I will appreciate your response and/or stories.

Also, if you can recommend someone who can help me switch from Tourist Visa to Study Visa, I will appreciate. If you know you are a scammer, stay far away from me if you don’t want the wrath of God to befall you. Thank you

1.if you're relocating cos of PR and maybe passport for your kids, YES, you won't regret it.

2. Bringing your family over on a tourist visa will be difficult. It would have been better if you can come together as family.

3. Yes, it's better but like I said, come together as family.

4. Ofcourse, many of them self , Techspot, walex feelgoodstuff etc these guys dey cash out big in Brazil. But them no wan show me way smiley

NOTE: don't let anyone promise you VISA oo, do it yourself. If you have any questions, post it on this thread , people will be glad to assist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
It’s better to get pregnant first cause that way it would be a lot easier for your family to come in, how long was your wait time before you got the tourist visa , when did you summit all your documents at the consulate
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ujay342(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello house, e don happen.😢 Why did it take them so long to process this application? 🤦‍♀️ I was invited for an interview and my tummy is already showing. Should I attend the interview or just forget about it? I don’t even know what to say.😂
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2023
Tope2580:

1.if you're relocating cos of PR and maybe passport for your kids, YES, you won't regret it.

2. Bringing your family over on a tourist visa will be difficult. It would have been better if you can come together as family.

3. Yes, it's better but like I said, come together as family.

4. Ofcourse, many of them self , Techspot, walex feelgoodstuff etc these guys dey cash out big in Brazil. But them no wan show me way smiley

NOTE: don't let anyone promise you VISA oo, do it yourself. If you have any questions, post it on this thread , people will be glad to assist.

Thank you @feelgoodstuff @waldx @techspot please I will appreciate your response and guidance
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TCD: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2023
Ujay342:
Hello house, e don happen.😢 Why did it take them so long to process this application? 🤦‍♀️ I was invited for an interview and my tummy is already showing. Should I attend the interview or just forget about it? I don’t even know what to say.😂

Just attend. The worst they can say is no
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Mudah001: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hello NL
I’m having problem in getting appointment date for my visa apply since when I submitted my application.I have not been getting my appointment date.pls which site can I book my appointment at
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Phamoo4u: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Good day everyone it's been while Please is Dia any1 here living in Rio de Janeiro .....
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiqueen90: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ijeamaka1:

Tope quick question gave birth to my first born in Nigeria and the second born in brazil , just got my first born naturalized , so they are both Brazilians now with Brazilian passports
Me and my wife also got 10 years permanent residence
My question is can I travel to mercosur countries I.e Argentina, Chile etc , by flight without a visa or it’s just by road
Many thanks 🙏🏼
@ijeamaka1 thank you very much for your commitment on nairaland, I appreciate the way you take out your time to reply people.
My own question is …… how long did it take you to apply your first son you gave birth in Nigeria, naturalization in Brazil?
Did you get him PR first or you applied straight up?
How long did it take you to get his passport?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiqueen90: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tope2580:

You dey among the pioneers of this thread, we met you for Brazil, so nah you be boss oo
Hello @tope2580 thank you for making life easy for us here nairaland, I have read some of your responses. I appreciate.please can you explain step by step how to apply for naturalization for the siblings of a Brazil citizen that are less than 10years
How long will it take for the naturalization process to complete?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Chiqueen90:

Hello @tope2580 thank you for making life easy for us here nairaland, I have read some of your responses. I appreciate.please can you explain step by step how to apply for naturalization for the siblings of a Brazil citizen that are less than 10years
How long will it take for the naturalization process to complete?

Please, I've not done naturalization before, but some people have done it on this thread.

Please, go though this thread .
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiqueen90: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
wizkitvick:
University of Campinas
Masters or undergraduate?
Can you speak Portuguese?
How did you apply please??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2023
Chiqueen90:

@ijeamaka1 thank you very much for your commitment on nairaland, I appreciate the way you take out your time to reply people.
My own question is …… how long did it take you to apply your first son you gave birth in Nigeria, naturalization in Brazil?
Did you get him PR first or you applied straight up?
How long did it take you to get his passport?
Firstly you have to get your child his/her 10 year indefinite permanent residence (RNE)
After 6 six months of been a PR holder and not stepping out of Brazil territory and been enrolled in school , you can apply for naturalization
N.B - either of the parent standing as guardian must also possess the RNE indefinite 10 years card
I used a law firm for the naturalization process, the whole process took about 7months or so
I was invited to policial federal to bring my child’s original documents that was uploaded online , after that two policia federal agents visited my house to verify , a couple of months later it was approved
I already applied and got his RG and Brazilian passport

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiqueen90: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Duisburg:

No, but you can also write that.

However, the exam I wrote was set based on my chosen course, Physics Applied to Medicine and Biology (in my case).

I Know for someone who wants to study Master's or PhD Microbiology at the same school (University of Sao Paulo) will attempt a test set centrally about Microbiology. This one doesn't even require one to write any proposal or email any professor). Only the test.

The total questions, as usual, would be 12. One needs to answer answer 5. Each question carries 2 points, making 10 total marks. A candidate needs to score a total of 7/10, and he'd be admitted with a scholarship.

Don't sleep on it, their exams are very tough. But it isn't, of course, for a willing mind.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiqueen90: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2023
Duisburg:
Anyone has idea of how much flight to Brazil costs now?

I must travel before October 10.

Got a fully funded PhD admission.

Thanks
How much is your stipend?
Will you be taught in Portuguese??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kalchuka: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2023
Ijeamaka1:

Firstly you have to get your child his/her 10 year indefinite permanent residence (RNE)
After 6 six months of been a PR holder and not stepping out of Brazil territory and been enrolled in school , you can apply for naturalization
N.B - either of the parent standing as guardian must also possess the RNE indefinite 10 years card
I used a law firm for the naturalization process, the whole process took about 7months or so
I was invited to policial federal to bring my child’s original documents that was uploaded online , after that two policia federal agents visited my house to verify , a couple of months later it was approved
I already applied and got his RG and Brazilian passport

Hello @Ijeamak1. Please I will like to know the city you used, I am planning to use florianapolis and i am wondering if this is a good choice. Secondly can you help with the list of documents i need to leave here with that will be required for the PR card. Thanks in Anticipation. If you do not also mind, can i DM you for more enquiries. Regards
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
kalchuka:

Hello @Ijeamak1. Please I will like to know the city you used, I am planning to use florianapolis and i am wondering if this is a good choice. Secondly can you help with the list of documents i need to leave here with that will be required for the PR card. Thanks in Anticipation. If you do not also mind, can i DM you for more enquiries. Regards
Florianapolis SC is also a good place the major thing you need from Nigeria is police character report and your birth certificate,mind you the validity of the police character certificate is 3 months after that it’s no more valid and you have to get a new one , your birth certificate has to certified by the Nigeria embassy here in brasilia and you also have to get a consular letter from the embassy here in brasil, those are the major ones , someone did the processing for me here in SP
1.international passport
2. Brazilian child birth certificate
3. RG
4.proof of address( gas,light or internet bill)
5.consular letter
6. Your birth certificate
7.police character certificate
8. Translation of your document to Portuguese by a certified translator
9. And some documents you have to print online here and sign
Those are the documents I can remember for now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by chichidy: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Greetings Nairalanders 🙏 I beg for assistance from any kind fellow here coming to Sao Paulo Brazil soon from Nigeria? To help bring my Olevel and Bsc certificate from Nigeria 🇳🇬 and i am willing to pay in appreciation . Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
chichidy:
Greetings Nairalanders 🙏 I beg for assistance from any kind fellow here coming to Sao Paulo Brazil soon from Nigeria? To help bring my Olevel and Bsc certificate from Nigeria 🇳🇬 and i am willing to pay in appreciation . Thanks in advance.

Send a DM. I might be a able to help.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dreaonit: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Can someone advice a family man earning 300k to move to Brazil.
The man only and later his family joins, will there be soft landing and jobs to pickup life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.