Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355963 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Glowing1: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2020
TechSpot:

Yes

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timkuro(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2020
Great NLanders! Please who has successfully booked an appointment with the Mexican Embassy recently?

I've been trying to book but the website is not functioning well.

Please any helpful info will go a long way. Thanks

Nb: I want to apply for a tourist visa.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Zchuckles: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2020
OK thank you for your response
TechSpot:

I saw NL notification that you sent a PM. I don't have access to my registered mail so I wouldn't be able to reply it.

On your question, I don't know anything on schooling in Brazil. I think the embassy in Nigeria assist people that want to come to school in Brazil as they provide Portuguese classes at the embassy. You can make your enquiry there or you search online for schools and their entry requirements.

To get a job in Brazil you will need to have an understanding of the language.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by adaytee: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
@TechSpot,

Please was your friend pregnant before she applied? If yes how many month was she when she applied please? After she was called for interview how many weeks did it take to get the an approved visa?

Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 5:07am On Nov 06, 2020
TechSpot:

If your enquiry was before covid I won't advice you to apply but now that they will ask you to get health insurance which is you commiting to healthcare cost before travelling that's why I suggest you apply.

Everything else is your decision either you choose to apply or not. Alternatively, you can visit the embassy.

The application period isn't fixed but I think it is faster now. Someone applied in September and was called for interview the next day while my interview last year was after a month from d day I applied.

I'm not an agent, if you send me PM I can't get it... I'm only trying to help cause I got help here for free.

I would say you visit the Embassy and make enquiry to know what is perculiar in your situation.

thanks for all the information and congratulations too.

Please may I ask, how much is the health insurance. And how long do they require as validity
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
adaytee:
@TechSpot,

Please was your friend pregnant before she applied? If yes how many month was she when she applied please? After she was called for interview how many weeks did it take to get the an approved visa?

Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
TheMan3:
thanks for all the information and congratulations too.

Please may I ask, how much is the health insurance. And how long do they require as validity

Check on Allianz site
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by adaytee: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
TechSpot:

hello Techspot, you didnt answer my questions sir. Please kindly reply.

Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
TechSpot:

Check on Allianz site
thanks bro
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Hi @techspot, @adjo and everyone that’s been helping. I have read earlier in the thread that ending of the year is a busy season. Hence high rent and high cost of other stuff.

I want to start the application process. So i am wondering if it might be quieter now due to COVID or is it still best to wait till March ?

TechSpot:

Check on Allianz site

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations Afelouz.

Please I need answer to this question that I asked earlier. “I have read earlier in the thread that ending of the year is a busy season. Hence high rent and high cost of other stuff.

I want to start the application process. So i am wondering if it might be quieter now due to COVID or is it still best to wait till March ?”

afelouz:
I picked up my PR guys, just want to update you guys.

You all should stay safe.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please help me am on the online site for application,do I have to scan and upload every page of my bank statement of account on the website
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by zinny20(f): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Hi guys!!!

Bom dia (Good morning in Portuguese)

I and my family currently reside in Brazil and we have our residency, now we want to migrate to Canada,

My Questions

Has anyone migrated from Brazil to Canada

What is the process like

Please I really need help with this

O brigada, Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ijeamaka1:
Please house I just tracked my application online and it says approved , does it mean i got the visa because am yet to get any calls or message from the embassy
Please I pm you please reply
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Done
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
dehiero:

Please I pm you please reply
done
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Hope this thread is still alive. We no longer get responses. And no more discuss.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jay247: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good evening everyone,

Please will the 3 months stay validity begin as from when one is stamped in (like it is for US visa) or from date of issue of the visa?

Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2020
This thread has been dead for a while now ,ok so let’s make it active

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Have been a silent reader,and from what I read I decided to apply with my family ,suprisingly it took just 6working days and our visa was approved with no interview ,will be in Brazil �� soon and give everyone updates and pictures of Brazil...so everyone get ready

9 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by iListen(f): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijeamaka1:
Have been a silent reader,and from what I read I decided to apply with my family ,suprisingly it took just 6working days and our visa was approved with no interview ,will be in Brazil �� soon and give everyone updates and pictures of Brazil...so everyone get ready

Wow... congratulations
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Venquire: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijeamaka1:

What kind of visa did you apply for?

What's your reason for migrating to Brazil?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Venquire:

What kind of visa did you apply for?

What's your reason for migrating to Brazil?

Tourist visa

Am not migrating to Brazil am visiting for a week and coming back

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Venquire: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijeamaka1:

Tourist visa

Am not migrating to Brazil am visiting for a week and coming back

Alright
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Oh wow. Congratulations! Just 6 days? That’s very encouraging . I’ve read the thread like twice already too.

I am applying for a tourist visa with my wife and kid too, so i was wondering if I’d have to chill till after festivities to get started on the process. I read in the thread that expenses could be out of the roof during this period.

Quick questions
Did you buy health insurance?
What airline did you book with, for the application.
How much did you print for your statement of account. My balance is less than 4M for now, but it’s an active account though.

Ijeamaka1:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
TechSpot:

I picked up 7 days after my interview
Please like how much should be the idea balance in the statement of account to apply for tourist visa? Like a salary earner above 100k with about 700k account balance, can such person apply?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Queenbeloveth(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ijeamaka1:
Congratulations. Can you please share with me here the documents you submitted and the balance in your statement of account?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Dexter515: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Just got back from the brazillian embassy in my country of residence. Hoping to get our tourist visas. Actually the embassy officials are very cool and courteous as opposed to the what I saw in the Turkish visa application center.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by guysmilee134: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Queenbeloveth:

Please like how much should be the idea balance in the statement of account to apply for tourist visa? Like a salary earner above 100k with about 700k account balance, can such person apply?

I think the most important thing to be thinking about is whether the money would be enough for your trip and if there would still be enough money available to you when you get back to naija. 700k would barely cover your flight ticket and Accomodation. You may need to boost your account balance so you have enough for the trip and still have money to FLEX when you go back to your home country. �����

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: Africankel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.