Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her (1837 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by scktaggif: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2009
Woman slap you ! Are u not a Nigerian? Thats against out culture, she has you where she wants you. It is obvious she is in control, you are a shame to manhood.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by pureminded: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2009
Poster ,Sorry eh ? embarassed
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by busygirl(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2009
You should have turned the other cheek for her to slap. grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by dljbd1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2009
@ POSTER

dull guy, whts d reason for the slap? tell us b4 u hear appropraite answer
otherwise, u'll keep hearing rubbish!

assumptions
1. it might b a joke, which u took serious.
2. well, u might have misbehaved & deserved the slap (like been caught smuching, kissing, 4kin. . . . . . . . . . . . .her friend)
3. lacked table manners whn u both went 2 a resturant, & she desided 2 correct u
4. polluted d air in d presence of her parents or friends (u know, u might b dat stupid)
5. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
and many others!

so

XPLAIN!!!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by t00cUTE(f): 3:46am On Apr 14, 2009
the tables have been turned
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by dljbd1(m): 4:39am On Apr 14, 2009
she just showed him that she is the BOSS, and the idiot admitted.

GOD4BID!!!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Druss(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2009
Good choice - Slapping indicates she has no respect for you. I would do the same in your shoes. Never date a woman who has no respect for you - Never.
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by Druss(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2009
LOL at starstruck

A woman will respect you if you love her - BULLSHIT!! Your post reeks of you trying to find ways to blame the guy. See some mumus on this thread saying a man will never let a woman hit them!! Continue choosing what a man is instead of looking between your legs and seeing the proof there. The guy has acted responsibly IMHO. He is more man than you insecure prats yabbing him!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by IFELEKE(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2009
Some People will just come and drop whatever stupid thing that comes to their head here and disappear.
Am very sure the poster is lieing he just wants some publicity.
Well Poster, You got my attention
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by dljbd1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2009
Druss:

LOL at starstruck

A woman will respect you if you love her - BULLSHIT!! Your post reeks of you trying to find ways to blame the guy. See some mumus on this thread saying a man will never let a woman hit them!! Continue choosing what a man is instead of looking between your legs and seeing the proof there. The guy has acted responsibly IMHO. He is more man than you insecure prats yabbing him!

HELL NO!!!
who do u think u r angry
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by sexybabes(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster

U prolly provoked her & deserved the slap.

na ur fault.
Her hand was blissfully swinging away, and your cheek had to step into its path.

Lmao!!! cnt evn help myself,  Lol!!!
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by iwefactria: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2009
thou, not right but wht did u do?working out of the relationship wont help or prevent the future occurence.think twice
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by TOYOSI20(f): 4:38am On Apr 16, 2009
U both have issues!! undecided
Re: She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her by SeanT21(f): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2009
Congrats for not slapping her back eventhough U should have. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys'what Would You Do If You Caught Ur Girl Prostituting / My Heart Aches! / I Made Her Lose Her Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.