Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (49795 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lezz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Have you forgotten that I'm a nigerian girl.
Kasi, get off that blackmail train, it'll only ferry you to the darkness of my heart!!!

My post wasn't an assertion of absolutism!!!

It speaks of the vast majority, so there's a window of exclusion for you and few others.

You know I want to kiss you everywhere!!!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

I'm sure you won't like Nigerian girls. It's so difficult to find one without the saggy t1ts and massive belly. Naija babes and flabby bellies have become inseparable friends.
What about your sisters? smiley

Do I have a Nigerian friend with those features? Nope! smiley

Receive sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by iykedare(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
What about your sisters? smiley

Do I have a Nigerian friend with that features? Nope! smiley

Receive sense undecided

Spend this time on your massive belly, fallen bo0bs etc.

My sisters know how to take care of their bodies unlike you,dunderhead. angry
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by hollamanng(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Add me to that group please
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

Spend this time on your massive belly, fallen bo0bs etc.

My sisters know how to take care of their bodies unlike you,dunderhead. angry

Talk true and shame the devil smiley

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
cekhoe:
I went through comments, I couldn't help but let out a deep laugh,I would like to know on what ground a person is categorised as unintelligent? is intelligence based on gender?,I have sighted some unintelligent comments here,yet unintelligence turns them off,hypocrites!,70% of Kim k's fans are guys,yet they will let their eyes and attention wonder away from "a so-called intelligent conversation",and drool on the sight of curvy lady while their Johnny jesticulates in-between their thighs,even some of them apart from girls and sex the only thing intelligent about them is football, hehehehe

lol

Realistically hilarious.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by wristbangle: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
EazyMoh:

Na so dem dey do useless people.
This happened last year, the babe that was supposed to represent our platoon during miss NYSC competition, the questions were;
Who is the leader of Boko haram? She didn't know.
Who is the speaker house of reps? She didn't know.
Name 3 states from the SS. She couldnt! mind we were in Akwa Ibom o!
I couldn't believe a so called graduate could be that dumb/slow/stupid!

grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by oforij(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
1.Sweating armpit and the line that shows after the sweat has dries off.
2.airy armpit.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by SirShymexx: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

I'm sure you won't like Nigerian girls. It's so difficult to find one without the saggy t1ts and massive belly. Naija babes and flabby bellies have become inseparable friends.

Looooool.

I don't really fvck with naij chics like that, apart from a few decent ones. Those heaux only know how to bleach their skin, suck people's money, and run their mouths. And they're very promiscuous in a pretentious way. Saggy ti.ts and massive belly are so unattractive. When ti.ts are saggy, they become sour. And a situation where you always have to help them tuck in their belly would make a nyggah wanna throw up. grin

Anyway, naij chics need love and we might end up trading them off to South African and Ghanaian midgets. grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by FTBOY: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
my worst turn off in ladies are:

having a pot belly
being fat and short
stretch marks
bleached skin
acting bitchy like daretodiffer cry
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by FTBOY: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looooool.

I don't really fvck with naij chics like that, apart from a few decent ones. Those heaux only know how to bleach their skin, suck people's money, and run their mouths. And they're very promiscuous in a pretentious way. Saggy ti.ts and massive belly are so unattractive. When ti.ts are saggy, they become sour. And a situation where you always have to help them tuck in their belly would make a nyggah wanna throw up. grin

Anyway, naij chics need love and we might end up trading them off to South African and Ghanaian midgets. grin
damn!!! you're such a bad, bad bwoy!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
dovelike:

People measure smartness with their own level of knowledge. It's pitiful. "If she knows the things you know, she is smart. If she doesn't, she is not".

Hmmmm

taught provoking.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by bennymark(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is he Suffering from inferiority ccomplex?

Man wey go marry to show off stiill dey d class of d intellectually short sighted.

firstEVA:
I guess every guy has his taste and preference. Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by God2man(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
jonaifame22:
Truly many naija gals are fvcking up, they don't read good books they only read novel, I was dating a nursing chic one time in benin, she took a drug which was over acting in her she didn't even know wat to do to stop it cos she was in pains, I was the one who had to tell her wat to buy! Before it stopped, thank God I read abt dat some where, truly dem dey fvck up gan, they watch movies almost all their life, then sleep, most especially the university graduates among them, instead of them to learn a skill pendn when a big job comes, they'll be like ah me no oo how can I do dat kind of job hence allowing their certificate be a source of frustration to them, they don't invest in their self brainwise they only focus on their face, ass,breasts,jus outward parts, hence leaving the brain to perish for lack of use,then when a guy tells them one small lie they'll jus believe because of their fish brain, guys are not dunce they know an asset when they see one, if u're worth more than the sugar that goes in2 ur tea, guys will know infact I can go on and on

E se ooo.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by God2man(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
UnGodliness.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by jpipe2000(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
nothing turns me off than a disrespectful woman. I want a woman who will please her man & take proper care of d kids. being beautiful or intelligent is just a bonus.

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Henycymama(f): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
hmmmm
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ThuGnificenX: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
MANNERS
HAIR IN THE UNDER ARM
HAIR IS THE Pvssy region
Loud makeup
BAD culinary skills undecided
No BJ technique
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ElDeeVee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
amicable09:

You will get her pregnant!
Your baby growing in her will cause her tummy to bulge. Get another turn off.
Bla bla bla bla.....

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by jagojunior(m): 1:08am On Mar 13, 2016
At first, it was Bangi moon then his attention was called to it, he changed it to Ban-ki Moon. Someone asked about the capital of England and what Ban-ki Moon means, He directed her to use Google.
Why can't he just use the same Google to get the spelling of Bangi moon or Ban-ki Moon right? If you have to talk about intelligence then you should at least be intelligent or play smart. Shalom!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by AlexVercetti(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2016
For me, wen she is fat, doesn't speak English fluently, she replies some questions in a stupid way, she doesn't shave her armpit n "down there" , she has extra big ass, her lips way too big, she tries to form American accent...Major turn offs
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Obas101(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Talk true and shame the devil smiley
It seems that you are confirming it that most ladies are pot bellied
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by loshybab(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2016
Dirty,ill mannered,ill dress sense among others apparently turn me off in any lady even if she is so unresistably looking,only the 'bigboy' down will be impressed and not the 'bigthing' in my chest.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by amicable09(f): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Bla bla bla bla.....
Lol. I actually thought you had nothing to say...
Wait, come to think of it! I'm right. Have a beautiful Sunday.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2016
they were asking guys not gurls tongue tongue
HaneefahRN:
undecided

Hearing people talk about beauty with brains or without brain nauseates me, like we don't have dumb guys. They'll keep talking like only females can be dumb and all guys are smart. Being dumb isn't gender based and being intelligent can sometimes be subjective, what interests you might not interest the other.

So my turn off is being dumb, insensitive and arrogant, behaving like the Earth revolves round you
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Evidence1000(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an
intellectually sound pepper seller with just a
primary education

You can make mouth ehn... Chai!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ElDeeVee(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
I actually thought you had nothing to say...

Wait, come to think of it! I'm right.
Have a beautiful Sunday.

Yea you're right; I have nothing to say. Fact remains big tummy is a turn off for ME. It could be a turn on for you; Adontcare
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lonelydora: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
firstEVA:
I guess every guy has his taste and preference. Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family.

Wifey got both beauty and intelligence. That's why I move around with her any day anytime. My friends be like "Guy u r Lucky"
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Jamean(f): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Yea you're right; I have nothing to say. Fact remains big tummy is a turn off for ME. It could be a turn on for you; Adontcare

I have flat tummy smiley
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by TheSpellChecker: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Hmmmm

taught provoking.

Actually, it's thought not taught.

Wait a minute, are you sure you're really intelligent yourself? wink
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2016
TheSpellChecker:

Actually, it's thought not taught.

Wait a minute, are you sure you're really intelligent yourself? wink

Thanks for the correction the spell checker lol.

Nevertheless i believe that it is only an intelligent person will not jusxtapose spelling error with intelligence...No human being is above spelling error so retract your unwarranted sarcastic crinkum crankum.

Have a great sunday...Puma
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ElDeeVee(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Jamean:

I have flat tummy smiley

Show me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.