Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (49799 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by TheSpellChecker: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks for the correction the spell checker lol.

Nevertheless i believe that it is only an intelligent person will not jusxtapose spelling error with intelligence...No human being is above spelling error so retract your unwarranted sarcastic crinkum crankum.

Have a great sunday...Puma

Hahaha...

Great Sunday loading!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by amicable09(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Yea you're right; I have nothing to say. Fact remains big tummy is a turn off for ME. It could be a turn on for you; Adontcare
Huhn huhn...
Eldee Baba! no photo attachment? So unlike you na... lol. I was so looking forward to seeing one, you seem to have 1 for each response, surprised to see that you forgot it this time. I guess this is a new side of you sha.

And whatever rocks your boat is cool as long as it doesn't sink mine. If her tummy refuses to stay flat, use hot iron press am!

I will be loving you with my big tummy sha... Nothing do me *smiles.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by karleone(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
oforij:
1.Sweating armpit and the line that shows after the sweat has dries off.
2.airy armpit.

Shey fan dey for the armpit ni? grin grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by beau49: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Yea you're right; I have nothing to say. Fact remains big tummy is a turn off for ME. It could be a turn on for you; Adontcare

Iyaf big tummy angry angry angry tongue
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by ElDeeVee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
beau49:

Iyaf big tummy angry angry angry tongue

Show me
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by missingrib(f): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
noblegrex:
are you the missingrib.
nope..missingflesh
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by beau49: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Show me

You want to see everything from flat to big.
Take it easy my friend! angry angry
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by gbengaizzHe: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

Wait o, u called me a snake-guy? Hahahaha. Nothing wey I no go hear or c 4 nairaland grin grin

Buh stories about snake dey always enter FP?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by noblegrex: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
missingrib:
nope..missingflesh
hmm.missingflesh like flesh.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by noblegrex: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
missingrib:
nope..missingflesh
hmm.missingflesh like fleeeesh.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
[b]Reading what the Op said just reminded me of what happened yesterday when i went to visit my former boss in his office, which also house a cyber cafe.

A pretty and shapely endowed lady came to scan and send mail, and what transpired turned the office into a comedy show.

Lady: Goodafternoon x3, please i want to scan and send a mail

Attendant: Ok, what are you scanning and how many?

Lady: "Na" paper and "Na" 3

Attendant: Ok, your fee is #400. #300 for scanning and time #100

Lady: Ok. But make i call first to know either the email na "@com.yahoo" or na ".yahoo" and i also need to buy time. I wan check my "Spacebook".

Attendant: You want to check your "spacebook" and also wanna call to know if the email you re sending the scanned documents to is "@com" or ".yahoo"?

Lady: Yes!

Attendant: *Sigh deeply* Its well. Ok, just make the call.

I was just looking and listening to the both of them laughing out my ass.[/b]
ur confusing intelligence with literacy as many folks here are.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
HaneefahRN:
undecided

Hearing people talk about beauty with brains or without brain nauseates me, like we don't have dumb guys. They'll keep talking like only females can be dumb and all guys are smart. Being dumb isn't gender based and being intelligent can sometimes be subjective, what interests you might not interest the other.

So my turn off is being dumb, insensitive and arrogant, behaving like the Earth revolves round you
thank you my sister, they all come here and be forming Einstein claiming majority of girls are dumb. If it's true, who then are those dating the dumb girls
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
enieme:
ur confusing intelligence with literacy as many folks here are.
K
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by pweetylivia(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
lakamua:
My greatest turn off is when i find out she is no longer a virgin. It makes her look like a rag to me
But you'll still like to straff her. And what will you say about yourself? Rag
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Trishpat:
dah ur first paragraph get as e be. how dyu know that the sexy girls flaunting their curves are brainless. abi it's wen yu don't have curves that ur brainy?
Not all curvy ladies are brainless and not all curve less ladies are brainy.
All that matters is the love, trust, faithfulness and satisfaction in who one has as a partner.
Once had an extremely pretty and curvy Lady who actually can't be described as brainy.
My God, that was a turn off but her love and respect for me made me decide to settle for her.
It was way too obvious she adored me and I wasn't gonna let her down as I decided to marry her.
She was highly promiscuous before she met me so I warned her seriously that that is one thing I shan't tolerate in addition to her poor educational background.
Spent good sum trying to get her properly educated but I guess her lack of brain didn't enable her to know where to set the limits in her associations with men despite my repeated warnings and admonishments.
Barely a month before I could eventually wed the girl it was discovered just too many men had already taken advantage of her.
Painful as it was, I had to send her away amidst tears.
That was my first and only relationship so far with which came much lesson.
From that experience, a brainless girl is a No-No for me. Marry an already educated lady you can be proud of and you won't regret it.
Curves and no brains is balderdash!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by virtousB: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Lizylaw:
Yes, there are some really dumb girls out there just like we have some really daft men. the surprising thing is despite all these talk of not liking empty headed girls, na dem boys dey pursue pass. Even the guys that ask smart ladies out, very few of them are interested in her intellect. At least bimbos have their beauty, what wud u now say of a dumb and ugly lady or man?
Pls what's the meaning of bimbos?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 04, 2016
Trishpat:
dah ur first paragraph get as e be. how dyu know that the sexy girls flaunting their curves are brainless. abi it's wen yu don't have curves that ur brainy?
It doesn't follow that way. The curves are the first points of attraction and it's only when one has been duely attracted and tuned to communication mode with the girl that you begin to assess if she's brainy or not.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / When She Says "Its Over" / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.