Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (49790 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
firstEVA:
the same price your sisters charge, ask them and get back to me.

It's a pity..
I don't have any sister..

So how much?

But come o, no be for asewo thread I ask you the question before undecided

Why you come carry me come here na?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
scooby12:

It's a pity..
I don't have any sister..

So how much?

But come o, no be for asewo thread I ask you the question before undecided

Why you come carry me come here na?
what of ur mumsie undecided

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
firstEVA:
what of ur mumsie undecided

Haba na!
She don kpai cry

What about you? I like u na
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by paschenko(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
firstEVA:
I guess every guy has his taste and preference. Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family.
Hehehhehehe, a wife to show family n friends...the when she opens her mouth to speak to those family n friends it becomes a chaos... Anyway like u said men's taste varies, but I prefer brains over beauty...

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 3:26am On Sep 24, 2015
wristbangle:
The thing is there are cute ladies with high intelligence just that most if not all are taken.

Going for a pepper seller with good intellect is fine but that illiterate behaviour will be there as to bring her up to your taste will be quite challenging.

Just that it's a pity some Behind ladies are busy building their physical appearance while deeming away their intellect.

I once ask a pretty lady the capital of England, she told me "UK"

I asked do u know bangi moon? She said.. Yes he is an actor. #SMH#
"Bangi kò knocking on the moon nì tongue grin

Hmmm. Ban ki-moon..... wink

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Oahray:
biko, who be bangi moon? grin

Lmao grin grin. He cooked that shii up obviously

jmoore:

grin grin
President of West Germany I guess.

Lool grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by wristbangle: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

"Bangi kò knocking on the moon nì tongue grin

Hmmm. Ban ki-moon..... wink

Typo error na wink cheesy
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Vyolet(f): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2015
I really can see how intelligent the boys are from this thread.
Bangi moon koo,banga lee ni grin.

@Op,'intelligent discussion' is subjective,if we do not have the same interest, I will always sound dumb to you and vice versa.
Intelligence is not gender specifi ,I can bet it that you have met as many dull men like you have met dull women too.

5 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by kennynelcon(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2015
insensitive girls, and cry cry babies.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by dumosumtin(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2015
firstEVA:
I guess every guy has his taste and preference. Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family.

If you were a guy, what would be your preference?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by dumosumtin(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Swissheart:
Different stroke for different folks.....but then na BB sure pass
#Word
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Even unintelligent guys are here bashing women.#not my business though.

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Fourwinds: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2015
Evathyst:
Is this another female bashing thread?

Instead of some guys to simply state their 'turng-off' in a lady, they resorted to needless bashing. Na wa o! We don really suffer for una hand no be small.

#Watching all of them guys from a palm tree#
grin
Evathyst:
Is this another female bashing thread?

Instead of some guys to simply state their 'turng-off' in a lady, they resorted to needless bashing. Na wa o! We don really suffer for una hand no be small.

#Watching all of them guys from a palm tree#
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Deejavuu(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2015
wristbangle:

Typo error na wink cheesy

Lool grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lukmoore: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
My greatest turn off: mouth or body odour cuz i like kissing and licking everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
dumosumtin:

If you were a guy, what would be your preference?
beauty and brains
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by dumosumtin(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
firstEVA:
beauty and brains

Good Girl
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
beauty and brains

A very rare virtue.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lalasticlala what is your greatest turn off in a lady?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Theophinio(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can do.

For me,no matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

GREAT ONE BRO
THIS IS IT
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Gebbson007(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2016
bad p*ssy odor

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by missingrib(f): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
ladies abeg what turns you off in a guyI go first I hate guys that lack intellectual reasoning and can't control their konji all they do is go about looking for ladies to woo and fu*k no minding the time or place.....to the guyz in the house*don't judge a package by its appearance *we ave lot of beautiful ladies with good brains we aint toys....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
missingrib:
ladies abeg what turns you off in a guyI go first I hate guys that lack intellectual reasoning and can't control their konji all they do is go about looking for ladies to woo and fu*k no minding the time or place.....to the guyz in the house*don't judge a package by its appearance *we ave lot of beautiful ladies with good brains we aint toys....

ok i hear.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Sunnypar(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Pretence and lies.....
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
If you're are lady that builds all your live on fake assets, then you're a complete turn off.

Fake beauty
Fake nails
Fake b**bs
Fake yansh
Fake hair
Fake eyebrow

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Neyoor:
If you're are lady that builds all your live on fake assets, then you're a complete turn off.

Fake beauty
Fake nails
Fake b**bs
Fake yansh
Fake hair
Fake eyebrow

Good.

Lalasticlala i asked again..Whats your greatest turn off in a lady?
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
Trishpat:
dah ur first paragraph get as e be. how dyu know that the sexy girls flaunting their curves are brainless. abi it's wen yu don't have curves that ur brainy?
When you're like plywood, flat at the front and back, na then you get brain pass. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

When you're like plywood, flat at the front and back, na then you get brain pass. cheesy

But ishi please think about it.

How many brilliant and very intelligent ladies are really curvy or sexy?

Maybe 2 out of 10.

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Toks2008:

But ishi please think about it.

How many brilliant and very intelligent ladies are really curvy or sexy?

Maybe 2 out of 10.
How many brilliant and very curvy ladies have you met? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

How many brilliant and very curvy ladies have you met? smiley

Countless sis..countless.

But lets take our mind off that..the question still remains that in your school during your days,how many sexy ladies came out with first class or 2-1?

In my years in the university..i no see one sexy or hot chic wey dey brilliant or even very intelligent thats why i respect any sweet beauty with brains.

Dont get me wrong..we have super hot brilliant n intelligent chics just that they are soooo rare.

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
lalasticlala i want to know your greatest turn off in a lady.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by rudebouy: 1:50am On Mar 12, 2016
udysweet:
Lol
Nma, mbok wia are you from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.