Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (49743 Views)

When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Coldfeets: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Man, that lack of interest in mental development and poor intellectual discussion of a thing tire me o!

There was a day I was having a conversation with a girl on which of the sexes has got it better and she joyfully told me that it is women.

According to her, the demand on a man is very burdensome. He's expected to get rich, build a house, marry a wife, feed his children, make a name for himself and all that but for a woman, the only thing that is expected of her is just for her to get married.

I was completely lost for words.

Now imagine a society where so many women are having such a mentality.

Can you now see why it is often so easy for so many women to just 'turn off' their brain completely?

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lanreni: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstEVA:
I guess every guy has his taste and preference. Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family.

so after the show off, whats next? undecided
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Toks2008(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ugwoji101:
1.A woman who is too materialistic.2.not domesticated and. too lazy.just yesterday I sent a gal out of my house out of anger!the only thing she knows how to do is to ask for money,everyday she comes up with one problem or the other.she can't cook and she is too lazy to do anything.she stayed with me for 3days and never swept the house nor washed the dishes,my apartment looked like a refuse dump within the 3days she stayed in my house her excuse was that she grew up with maids surrounding her and as a result and that as a result of that she couldn't learn how to do anything and also that she can never enslave herself all in the name of relationship.even the jellof rice she cooked with chicken was too bad that I ended up discarding it.the jellof rice looked like akamu and tasted like agidi jellof.she demands money from me every now and then with so much audacity and impetus and if i don't give her the exact money she asked for she will start threatening me with break up.I got fed up with her yesterday and told her to her face that she is the worst gal I have ever dated,that she is a disgrace to womanhood and good for nothing!I told her not to step foot into my house again that I'm fed up with her.I deleted her number in her presence and gave her tfare to go back to school.our relationship is barely one month old.good riddance to bad rubbish!70 percent of our gals nowadays are so indolent,exhibits high level of lackadaisical and laissez-faire attitude.

Dude i say a big congratulations but i guess you dey harsh small.

You would have sat her down to talk sense into her and if she refuses to adjust then let her leave your life for good.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by habsydiamond(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
We have ladies that are beautiful and at the same time intelligent and innovative but they are not as many as those that are beautiful with low intelligence. The qualities I pray for in a lady
She must be Intelligence
She must be Innovative
She must be effective
She must be efficient
She must be submissive
She must be accommodating
She must be a good planner
She must be energetic
She must be hard working
She must be a good adviser
She must be a good cook
She must be home builder. not bricklayer oo
She must be caring, loving, nice and beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by tottinova: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

I'm not a robot or a machine
I can't turn off
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
"intelligent lady" is more of oxymoron nowadays

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by VICTOFX(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Well for me the simple answer to the question is dirt, ugliness, stubbornness, immaturity n lack of fear for God.

And for guys washing the female folks, i blv there are still very few of them who hv not given up on themselves n are willing to learn, so y not just state ur turn offs for the sake of such so they can learn, though u guys are saying the truth anyways, but lets teach them the truth in love since no one is perfect.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by daveP(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
(jots a thing or two)
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by vedaxcool(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
cc ronald4liff
Truckpisher
thesonofmak
weaga
jaybee3
naijaboiy
vedaxcool
joseph1832
lezz

Basically a loud obnoxious nagging pompous lying lady who is dirty and knows little of house keeping .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by josite: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
smelly mouth ruins my appetite.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
vedaxcool:

Basically a loud obnoxious nagging pompous lying lady who is dirty and knows little of house keeping .

you can do the cleaning natongue
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lwkmd!
Chai! We don suffer
I agree intelligence is pertinent
But all these guys saying nigerian girls aren't intelligent
I sha hope they are Einsteins oh
Nothing wey I no go hear
And I can bet that some of them are dumber that a door post
What do they know apart from Soccer?
It's just these girls wey dey fall hand that I blame
It's alright
Lemme continue reading comments from these "intelligent" dudes

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Na woman born this one oh undecided
hbpeze:
I Don show.

girls and sense are on two different paths.but me was thinking they got crab brain . anyway they are only to be used as intimacy gadgets nothing more.guys let's keep uselessing them abeg
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
What's as tiring and ugly as an argumentative woman who lacks feminine wiles and nags all the time?

Argumentive womem makes a man stay away from home and seek solace in the bottle of alcohol or the bossom of another woman.

Physically, there's this unromantic, shapless form most Nigerian women take to bed that makes my diick flaccid : That hair net or night-scarf you cover you hair with at night pales your glory and make the bed drapery even prettier than your nightgown and pretty legs.

Why can't you let your hair loose and fly when you lay to bed? It would make a better picture. Let it free. The fakery is choking I can't even breath!!!

I don't thik nagging and argumentative are the same thing. Nagging is annoying but argumentative is not.

As for the bolded, ask her to stick to braids or natural hairstyles and silk pillows covers.

They have to sleep like that because of our hair attracts (I have forgotten the name) and it might affect the quality of their weaves`
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by vedaxcool(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

you can do the cleaning natongue

Yeah cleaning is everyone's responsiblity, but when you have a partner who minus 1 every 1 you clean is a great turn off

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

When she discusses politics and investments as opposed to Kim Kardashian.

Mind you, I know lots of brilliant and intelligent women who love the Kardashians. It is a crime not to like what most love grin
People measure smartness with their own level of knowledge. It's pitiful. "If she knows the things you know, she is smart. If she doesn't, she is not".

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Faru1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family. [/quote]

Beauty is a least criteria for reasonable men because at long run beauty depreciate! Character, intelligence Inclusive, matters alot.

so take note

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
But it's alright for you to fůck other ladies Abi?
lakamua:
My greatest turn off is when i find out she is no longer a virgin. It makes her look like a rag to me

2 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:

I asked do u know ban-ki moon? She said.. Yes he is an actor. #SMH#
You don come oo undecided.. How you go dey wash our head like this undecided?

1 Like

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
dovelike:

People measure smartness with their own level of knowledge. It's pitiful. "If she knows the things you know, she is smart. If she doesn't, she is not".

lol, common sense is important though, but expecting her to know politics etc , you are just being stupid
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by stayblack: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Toks2008:
There are many sweet looking chics every where and these sexy damsels will not waste time showing off how sexy they look flaunting sexy curves with reckless abandon and i honestly believe it is their life.

But the ironic twist to this is that many ladies seem to have nothing else to offer except curves and unclothedness and little wonder why 8 out of 10 headlines about ladies will be about cleavage flaunting,curves parade and sexual recklessness.

Enough of the madness in the name of body flaunting..

This write up is not about throwing shades or bashing the female gender cos i have met very few intelligent ladies who have blown my mind and i say kudos to this set of ladies,but a clarion call to ladies to please showcase more of intelligence and intellectual achievements

You need to relate with some ladies to catch my drift expecially the sexy ones and it seems they actually exchanged their brains with their outward beauty.Many lack intellectual cohesion and rather than discuss matters with you intelligently,they would prefer to go into baseless attacks on your person and will waste no time in cursing you not for any other reason but because that is the best they can offer.

No matter how hot,sexy and irresistible a lady may be,i will never build any desire for her until i have an intelligent conversation with her to ascertain her level of mental cohesion

This is not about grammatical prowess or accent..neither does it have anything to do with a degree as i have seen many degree holders with no sound minds but its about her intellectual capacity.

I can give up a brainless hottie graduate for an intellectually sound pepper seller with just a primary education and no matter how hot you may be,if you are not mentally sound then you are a colossal waste.

[size=13pt]For me,Intellectual stuntedness is my greatest turn off in a lady and GOD knows i will never wish for even my enemy to end up with such a lady....[/size]

So guys bring it on and let us know your greatest turn off in a lady.

GUY NOR LET CONJI WOUND U..JUST HOOK UP,SOME NOR DEY ASK MONEY,IMMEDIATLY,INSTEAD OF THIS SELF,CONSOLIN WRITE UP... grin
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstEVA:
I guess every guy has his taste and preference. Some others will chose beauty over intelligence, they need a wife they can show off to friends and family.

Thats it

God will help us
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lezz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't thik nagging and argumentative are the same thing. Nagging is annoying but argumentative is not.

As for the bolded, ask her to stick to braids or natural hairstyles and silk pillows covers.

They have to sleep like that because of our hair attracts (I have forgotten the name) and it might affect the quality of their weaves`
Argumentative women are unkissable! They are cousins to nagging women too.

African women look more beautiful in their natural hair than the phoney hair they spend so much money and time creating!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

You don come oo undecided.. How you go dey wash our head like this undecided?

grin

Babe, I know say u different
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Wowzer(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Smelly Fanny.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by iykedare(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
SirShymexx:
I can't stand disrespectful/insolent heaux who don't know when to open their mouths and when to shut the fvck up.

Honourable mentions:

- Bad breath.
- Flat bum.
- saggy ti.ts.
- Flabby belly.

I'm sure you won't like Nigerian girls. It's so difficult to find one without the saggy t1ts and massive belly. Naija babes and flabby bellies have become inseparable friends.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by kaziblake(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Argumentative women are unkissable! They are cousins to nagging women too.

African women look more beautiful in their natural hair than the phoney hair they spend so much money and time creating!
I saw your counter thread on Nigerian girls,never knew you were this wicked!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by kaziblake(f): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
iykedare:

I'm sure you won't like Nigerian girls. It's so difficult to find one without the saggy t1ts and massive belly. Naija babes and flabby bellies have become inseparable friends.
Not because the ones in your area have those qualities doesn't mean you shld generalise them.
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by EazyMoh(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
wristbangle:
The thing is there are cute ladies with garnish intelligence just that most, if not all are taken.

Going for a pepper seller with good intellect is fine but that illiterate behaviour will be there hence bringing her up to your taste will be quite challenging.

Just that it's a pity some "tushed ladies" focus only on building their physical appearance while neglecting information and other intellectual exercises that will make them intelligent.

I once ask a pretty lady the capital of England, she told me "UK"

I asked do u know ban-ki moon? She said.. Yes he is an actor. #SMH#
Na so dem dey do useless people.
This happened last year, the babe that was supposed to represent our platoon during miss NYSC competition, the questions were;
Who is the leader of Boko haram? She didn't know.
Who is the speaker house of reps? She didn't know.
Name 3 states from the SS. She couldnt! mind we were in Akwa Ibom o!
I couldn't believe a so called graduate could be that dumb/slow/stupid!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by lezz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
kaziblake:
I saw your counter thread on Nigerian girls,never knew you were this wicked!
Maybe you can help me paint a better picture cheesy

My crush for you is still floating in my head and I've been unable to shake it off!
Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
I went through comments, I couldn't help but let out a deep laugh,I would like to know on what ground a person is categorised as unintelligent? is intelligence based on gender?,I have sighted some unintelligent comments here,yet unintelligence turns them off,hypocrites!,70% of Kim k's fans are guys, they will let their eyes and attention wonder away from "a so-called intelligent conversation",and drool on the sight of curvy lady while their Johnny jesticulates in-between their thighs,even some of them apart from girls and sex the only thing intelligent about them is football, hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. by kaziblake(f): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Maybe you can help me paint a better picture cheesy

My crush for you is still floating in my head and I've been unable to shake it off!

Have you forgotten that I'm a nigerian girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.