Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78818 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by enugu(f): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2006
KDK,

As much as I agree with your comments on this topic, can I also suggest to you that the greatest of God's miracle is the conversion of a person's soul- that a person is reborn in the spirit. That is the greatest miracle. So while we are looking for those who will 'turn water into wine' while preaching the word, let's pray that people are turned to God on hearing the word and seeing the signs- that is the miracle of all ages!

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by KDK(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2006
Enugu,
Yep, the greatest miracle is the salvation of the soul which is free since christ paid the price. kiss
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Beeshop: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2006
I'm marvelled! I dont have any problem with anyone or any remarks but am stunned by the progress he has made which is manifest in the posts here.The place of experience in human life is arbitrary.We all grope in the dark that's why we are not agreed on the way to salvation.Some celebrate Christmas others dont;some mark easter others dont;some use candle for prayers others dont;some use incense others dont;some wear shoes to service others dont; some use mat in their place of worship others use benches;some worship in magnificent buildings others make do with abondoned homesteads;some kill to remain faithful others tolerate for the same reason etc.Where, i ask, is the way to heaven?Before u answer do u know an Existentialist?
Brothers and sisters,follow your mind in all you do.If the Bible shows you the bad and the good ways of life read it always;if it's the Quaran read it unceasingly.In truth,i'm sick of these multiplicities.Worship places spring like mushroom everywhere.
I dont know whether T B Joshua is real or fake,those who believe in him can tell.If u dont believe in him,look elsewhere without casting aspersion.We dont know who makes it in the end.
However,i'm enamoured by the strong presence that The Synagogue has maintained through the years and if that doesnt count,well, !Good luck,everyone!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by izoneb(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2006
CAN ANYONE SHOWCASE ANY OF THOSE SYNAGOGUE MIRACLES HERE WITH A B4 AND AFTER PICTURE AND A REAL LIFE ADDRESS?
ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW WHO WENT THERE A BIT OKAY ARE NOW WALLOWING IN POVERTY!!!!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by izoneb(f): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2006
PLS DON'T GET ME WRONG ITS NOT LIKE JOSHUA TOOK THEIR WEALTH BUT I THINK OUT OF WAITING FOR MIRACLES TO COME FROM SYNAGOGUE,THEY PROBABLY LEFT THEIR JOBS AND BUSINESSES TO DIE.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by akintoso1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2006
O.k House, if people are murmuring and complaining about the authenticity and otherwise of both Pastor T.B Joshua and Pastor Chris Ministries, then you write a topic about your own Man of God and see whether there won't be contrary views from this forum concerning him or her.Ask yourself this question, Is your Pastor or Church not among the PFN churches that organises the last BENNY HINN's crusade in Nigeria? What do they do with the over $4 million dollars that they collected for the programme? Has the matter been fully resolved?Is it even morally right to ask a foreign minister who is being invited to your country togive money for the organisation of his crusade? What was the response of the leaders of PFN on the matter?Was E.F.C.C invited to investigate the matter How did the invited, world renowned Man of God ( BENNY HINN) reacted to the issue?, He left disappointed and promise never to come to Nigeria again, ,What an image for the country!!!

So let us not deceive ourselves, ONLY God knows those that are HIS and those that are NOT.!!!

Most submissions here are baseless and I challenge everyone that think otherwise of these two Powerful and heavily anointed Men of God regarding their TEACHINGS AND MIRACLES to come out and produce original miracles, if you truly believes God has authenticated your own teachings and miracles as a Ministry.

Infact ,why is it that it is only two ministerial offices of God ie MIRACLE PREACHER & PROSPERITY PREACHERS that are always been criticised?

The point is , "when you need one ,you will believe"

So keep talking base on your level and growth in Christianity, oneday you will mature and leave childish thoughts.

Remember, God is not man! These things are all matter of time.Time will surely tell and we shall see the house that will eventually stand.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by izoneb(f): 4:54am On Oct 21, 2006
akintos my life for one is a living witness.I am a miracle if u want to hear my personal miracle i can share it with you.
it is something those who know me know about.
Hopefully God will help his own!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2006
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by otanaworld: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2006
I believe whatever anyone will say here is a matter of personal opinion. The pastor's miracles always remind me of the reality of what was recorded in the Bible that the death raised, lame walked and the poor had the gospel preached unto them. It reminds me of things when Jesus was actually present doing these miracles here on earth and don't forget Jesus promised that greater things will those who believe in him will do , unless we don't believe the scriptures are true!

Economically, am sure Pastor Joshua has through his evangelical activities done much to promote the image of Nigeria and Nigerians abroad e.g Korea, South Africa etc, at a time when many people are asking can any good thing come out of Nigeria? I remembered chatting with a friend abroad and referring to pastor Joshua and others great ministers in Nigeria i said, God has become a Nigerian in this age. Why? Evidences abound everywhere both at home and abroad - the miracles.

What about the foreign exchange earnings the visitors to his church has brought into the country. Infact, to me he has done far more than what any governmental agency set up to do this has done to polish the image of Nigeria.

The Bible says God is light, do you see light in the ministry of pastor Joshua? then,

The only observation i have to make is the skin colour separate seating arrangement, for what? are we no longer equal before God?

To me, that Great man I believe is a man of God doing the miraculous works of God!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2007
otanaworld:

The only observation i have to make is the skin colour separate seating arrangement, for what? are we no longer equal before God?

There is nothing like colour separation, the reason u see them sitting separately is because they are visitor. And as such, they are given the privilege to stay in front and see things for themselves with their own eyes, not through the screen or word of mouth.

And of course, one has to treat a visitor as a visitor, they went through a lot coming down to Nigeria to see for themselves what seen through TV and read as well. Isn't that a greater sacrifice. How many Nigerians have stepped in the compound talk less of entering into the church building.

The funniest thing is that, Majority of the church members doesn't stay close. So when someone can make such sacrifices, then there should be some sort of respect. Everyone is equal in the site of God.

Sometimes I wonder, If this man was to be a white man, How many Blacks would have been privileged or allowed to see him. I doubt it if any.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by otanaworld: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2007
Dear Alexos,

Thanks for your explanation, am OK with that. I pray the prophet should continue to do more the work of God without any distraction or deviation.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by alonzo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2007
I BELIEVE VERY WELL THAT THE MAN IS A MAN OF GOD. HE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE AND PEOPLE SHOULD WORRY ABUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. YOU ALL SHOULD BE LUCKY U HAVE A MAN OF GOD IN YOUR MIDST. GO DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP CRITISIZING.
WEALTH2007
USA
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by alonzo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2007
if all ya'll do all day is sit up all day and critisize this man that in itself is opposite of good dont you all have job's
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2007
tell them!!!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by bobby1(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2007
For sometime i was troubled with the thought of if joshua was a real "man of God", then god did something 2yrs ago he brought a book my way by the title "The synagogue of satan". In the book you will find out a brothers revelation from God concerning T.B Joshua and chris oyakhilome, although he didn't mention their name you would know he was talking of the two. Now, one,do know that t.b joshua foloowers in ikotun call him "God", two they hang pictures of him in their houses and take it to almost everywhere they go to. Three , a lady went to a church service( in another churh) with his picture in her braser, during the prayers the picture got so hot she became uncomfortable and had to throw the pic out and she was also speaking in tongue like but by the evil spirit in her. she had to come out and she was prayed before she received her deliverance.well i live the rest for you to decede but i tell you he is not of GOD, i will speak on chris oyakhilome another day. peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by harvey(m): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2007
Bobby1,

My advice is that if u base ur conclusion on what the followers say about a leader you may be getting it all wrong, remember when Jesus asked the desciples what the people say he is, the answers were many but all incorrect. It has to take a revelation from the Holy Spirit for Peter to answer correctly.

2. If a writer of a book did not mention any body name why should you take it upon urself to ascribe one. Don't take over the sins of another person!

3. Why not visit Pastor Joshua and have a discussion with him, so that you can know him by his fruits.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by bobby1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2007
T.B joshua would avoid any meeting with me i tell you.someone who couldn't even look into a real believers eyes for some unforseen reasons.pls someone who controls people through is eyes can't you all see withyour "spiritual eyes" that he is not of God. the reason for different answer on this forum is because people are trying to reason with their head and not see through. o lord open their eyes so that he may see.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2007
bobby1:

For sometime i was troubled with the thought of if joshua was a real "man of God", then god did something 2yrs ago he brought a book my way by the title "The synagogue of satan". In the book you will find out a brothers revelation from God concerning T.B Joshua and chris oyakhilome, although he didn't mention their name you would know he was talking of the two. Now, one,do know that t.b joshua foloowers in ikotun call him "God", two they hang pictures of him in their houses and take it to almost everywhere they go to. Three , a lady went to a church service( in another churh) with his picture in her braser, during the prayers the picture got so hot she became uncomfortable and had to throw the pic out and she was also speaking in tongue like but by the evil spirit in her. she had to come out and she was prayed before she received her deliverance.well i live the rest for you to decede but i tell you he is not of GOD, i will speak on chris oyakhilome another day. peace

You make me laugh, you have not proven to be a real christian, why would you base your conclusion on what you read or hear, or what other tell you, when the bible says-everyone lies.

Look, If you cant find out things for yourself rather than words of mouth, then allow God be the Judge. Or are you afraid to go there?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Alexos(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2007
Even if you can't go there, at least you can pray over it, am sure God will reveal who T.B.J really is.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Talmaf: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2007
I believe that all of you who are commenting are believers because if you are not then there is no way you can comment on such spiritual matters, in other words it would be better to say, "i dont believe in God", than to comment as a believer when you do not fully understand the word of God.

The word of God clearly states that, A Kingdom that is devided against itself will fall, if Satan casts out demons how then will his Kingdom Stand? Jesus also says that those who are not with me are against me.As long as T.B Joshua casts out these demons by using name of Jesus, then those people who see and those who are delivered will believe in Jesus more and not in the Devil, it is said in the Bible that the Kingdom of Heaven is not only in words but also in the demonstration of the power of God.I have also read someone saying that Pastor T.B Joshua doesnt even preach that well, you have to understand that these are the gifts of the spirit, people receive different gifts, some as teachers, some as preachers, some intersessors, some worshipers and some as prophets.The extent to which these gifts can manifest in people is through their commitment, for the measure you give in knowing, understanding and doing the work of God is the measure that you receive.

If you really want to know the truth, read the word of God.The Devil knows that its the only weapon God has given us, its sharper than any two edged sword and piercing to the division of the soul and the spirit (Hebrews 4:12).So the devil will not easily let you have that sword.The word of God also says that if you abide in me and in my words then you are truly my desciples.you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free, so as long as you do not know the truth ,which is in his word, then the devil will always be lying to you.telling you that this cannot be done, this can be done, this is not true,this so and so.he will always present you with a lot of questions which will lead to his answers, read the word of God and you will have answers and solutions when the devil tests the hope that is in you.

Have faith in God and in his work, always. For without faith there is no way we can please God.

Be Blessed bretheren, God bless!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2007
out of curiosity, i prayed to GOD to know who t.b.Joshua is and i was led to visit his place. i got to synagogue in 1995 and left 1999. in all i spent 4 years with t.b.Joshua. i was not just a member, i became a worker in the synagogue, GOD gave me speed and i was really close to t.b.Joshua, i wined and dined with him. i listened to many of his deep sayings and saw wonders that made me weep, the things that we see are not good enough. . . . . . . . . . T.B.JOSHUA IS NOT A MAN OF GOD, THE LETTER KILLETH BUT THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Backslider(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2007
@mycc

This is not Good Enough We are your Brethren What made you Leave this place did he not Preach Christ?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
hi backslider, wonder why u use that name.
christ said 'they'll say did we not cast out demons in ur name ? and i'll say i do not know u'. that t.b joshua calls the name JESUS is not good enough deceit. i have heared him call himself the messiah that should come.he does not say that in public, he only does that when he meets with his disciples , i used to be one of them. t.b. joshua does not regard christ higher than himself, to him, he is CHRIST. i bless the name of the lord i left when i did, i only pray for my friends who are still sinking in his deceit. my friend , T.B. JOSHUA is too sleek, only JEHOVAH can expose him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2007
One Lord. One faith. One Christ. One baptism. One sure Word of prophecy.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mrmayor(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2007
Bobby1,

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin Synagogue of Satan indeed.Nigerians are just paranoid.I think its time I open my own Church
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Ferlie(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2007
all of you abusing Men of God, may you all wake up with your mouths twisted to one side, then you will know say khaki na leather.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by mycc(f): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2007
t.b joshua is no man of GOD. it's as simple as a.b.c.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by agnesoseka: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
I can't judge if he's real or not, I guess,Only God can tell if he is real or not.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by sirc(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2007
@seun,actually it is not in our place 2 judge the man whether he is real or not like i always say na only GOD know who dey serve am,but 4 his dressin and language i tink the man is just tryin 2 win acceptance which is good if i must say.lets give the man a chance and time to prove himselve
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by agnesoseka: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2007
Donnie, R u a pastor? Or T.B's spokesman?? abeg enlighten me!!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2007
Neither. Just a christian worker who trusts in the word of truth above all else.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by brownbaby(f): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2007
The man in the synagogue?

Don't believe in him, which is not delibrate, it's just that my spirit don't just go with his.

At the same time I can't judge wether he is a man of god or not. Only God can judge.

So stop bothering urselfs and focus on how u will be a boy/girl/man or woman of God.

The judgement day is near and we will know who is who.

Ferlie:

all of you abusing Men of God, may you all wake up with your mouths twisted to one side, then you will know say khaki na leather.

lmao dont mind them grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.