Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38666 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
unitee:

My darling N

I will never call you an EX because we belong together

and if u don't end up together ? undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
posakosa:

and if u don't end up together ? undecided

we will definitely end up together
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
right, if its meant to be he'll come back, undecided undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
unitee:

we will definitely end up together
i like your faith wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by jaybee3(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
unitee:

My darling N

awwwww yes we do wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
jay bee:

awwwww yes we do wink

yoh
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by jaybee3(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
unitee:

yoh
yo wats gud?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2009
unitee:

My darling N

i know honey, the will be no [size=60pt]"X"[/size] in our relationship kiss kiss kiss

waterworks:

[size=16pt]NAIRALANDERS stop diverting from the thread the thread is dying because of your dry gist. people have taken pains to write thier letters please let others read them!!!!!!! [/size]

so u took the pain to duplicate their post?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by waterworks(f): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2009
@ posakosa
yeah i pasted it again and many others just to get the thread rolling again.
and no i dint see the signs. first we were friends. . it soooooo should have ended there!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by waterworks(f): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa
who is james bassey?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
waterworks:

@ posakosa
yeah i pasted it again and many others just to get the thread rolling again.
and no i dint see the signs. first we were friends. . it soooooo should have ended there!

eyaaah, some people always say friendship first works well but I guess not all the time. Love depends on luck.

waterworks:

posakosa
who is james bassey?

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2009
waterworks:

posakosa
who is james bassey?

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but u are derailing the thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Gabry(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2009
Dear Ex,

Thank God I have the guts to tell u that I dont love u otherwise God Knows how long more I have to be with you and thank God u only cried like a frog instead of a Donkey  grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2009
^^ lol donkey grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2009
Gabry:

Dear Ex,

Thank God I have the guts to tell u that I dont love u otherwise God Knows how long more I have to be with you and thank God u only cried like a frog instead of a Donkey grin

yoh yoh yoh Gabry yoh
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
na2day?:

i know honey, the will be no [size=60pt]"X"[/size] in our relationship kiss kiss kiss

so u took the pain to duplicate their post?

i know my love you are my world
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
Gabry:

Dear Ex,

Thank God I have the guts to tell u that I dont love u otherwise God Knows how long more I have to be with you and thank God u only cried like a frog instead of a Donkey  grin

what nonsense! angry angry angry

unitee:

i know my love you are my world

and u are mine kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2009
na2day?:

what nonsense! angry angry angry

and u are mine kiss kiss kiss kiss

you making people jealousy lol

hope you had a good day
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
Carry your love in tokyo to a bedroom upstairs abeg.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2009
**passing through**
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
C2H5OH:

who says the bedroom is far from us C2 hahahaha

the bedroom is full of us rite now lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
unitee:

you making people jealousy lol

hope you had a good day

I did and with u by my side it turned into an excellent day kiss kiss kiss

C2H5OH:

u have our tickets? grin grin

platinumnk:

**passing through**

jam rock! tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2009
**pokes na2day**
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
platinumnk:

**pokes na2day**

**gives her a chris brown style beat down for poking** 
angry angry cool cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 30, 2009
Na wa oh!! grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 1:45am On Aug 30, 2009
O ga oo
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 1:52am On Aug 30, 2009
Ki lo ga, ki lo wa? must you guys always find an excuse to keep your fingers busy.
I get plenty job wey una go fit do for yonder. may una bia
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TOYOSI20(f): 3:04am On Aug 30, 2009
waterworks:

DEAR X,

Hear i am, on this website nairaland just to let the whole world see for the first time. You lying, thieving gold digger. After everything i did for you. You killed my self confidence, you took away my innocence and you made me waste 2 yrs of my life. I was young with no worries until i met you. 'Baby you are my one and only', I ate up all your lies and BS. In a foreign country with no family or friends, i fell for you. You left your girlfriend for me?? I never asked nor wanted you to! lucky bitch! she got away in time. I should have been in my room on the computer chatting to frnds and family, i should have remained the little girl I was.

I never went to class, i never learnt the language, i could have done so much more. Should have travelled to different cities, should have seen the sights, boat rides, circuses, university competitions all the lot. You bastard. you were the only who ever called my cell. You forced me to carry the grudge you started with my only friends and banned me from talking to them. You held my passbook. We shared the hard earned money sent by my family, and i even paid for our 'romantic' trip for valentines. and what did i get? a single rose. A SINGLE ROSE?

U make me sick thinking of all the things you did. looking through my phone, kicking me out of you room and throwing out all of my stuff. Barking orders at me in front of all your 'boys' and their girlfirends too. i lived for you. i cooked, i cleaned even funded your night out with the boys. You were so damn poor wth your fucking cement house. You were nothing and alwys wanted to be up there so you used me as a stepping stone right? would never cut your coat according to your size. buying what you cant afford and borrowing what you could never pay. I can still see u clearly feeling cool in your fancy expensive clothes, all gotten form my sweat, blood and tears. i was so damn broke even though i was sent thousands of dollars, lying to my family things were expensive. You cheated on me and i forgave you. you even asked me for advice because she hated you. was i supposed to make you feel better the other girl was sad you didnt leave me as promised? you made me cry tears of utter pain. Made me see in 2 yrs what many women have not seen in 10.

I did everything you requested and more. and i regret. Oh how i wish i could turn back the hands of time. You used me. . . you took advantage of my innocence and the independence I was too young tounderstand. Now i know why your EX hated you so much. I hated you too 'X', I just diddnt know it yet.

But i still have something to look back on and smile about. YES you fucking bastard. I cheated on you! and it was right under your very nose With your 'close friend'. I wonder what you would have done if you found out. I would have loved to see the look on your face. I even heard the one after me was younger. Also heard you got a ride hMM I wonder how much that one sacrificed. . and eventually you ran her out of town? 'EEEEX' my God, dont you ever change?

I am grown now 'X'. And Im glad I have to look back to see you. Still right there were I left you. I am glad all your friends have moved on and left you and i hope you will be there for even longer!
I do not wish you luck, happiness or a good woman. I wish you GRIEF, GRIEF and more GRIEF. This time I am doing the stepping.

Ever regretful,
Waterworks.

Dude is such a loser, . . . .he needs to have like 10 lbs of tilapia fish stuffed in his trunk!! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Dude is such a loser, . . . .he needs to have like 10 lbs of tilapia fish stuffed in his trunk!! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

can u carry 10 lbs? just asking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TOYOSI20(f): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2009
na2day?:

can u carry 10 lbs? just asking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL!!, . . .10 lbs of fish?? undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by kellorah: 3:18am On Aug 30, 2009
OMGOSHH!! sad People have been through hell. sad

Waterworks' story is just too sad. Damn. . .now I've got something in my eyes.

KARMA!!! That's all I can say. sad
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 3:59am On Aug 30, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!, . . .10 lbs of fish?? undecided

10 lbs of anything, we can start with the fish  grin grin

kellorah:

OMGOSHH!! sad People have been through hell. sad

Waterworks' story is just too sad. Damn. . .now I've got something in my eyes.

KARMA!!! That's all I can say. sad

let me see that eye oh it is not that serious, just one of those eye worms that make ppl go blind gradually, nothing for u to worry about  tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.