Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38665 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2009
This is my word of advice to everyone out there, I believe that there's a way to end things politely without rumors or harm.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by johnnygan(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2009
posakosa:

This is my word of advice to everyone out there, I believe that there's a way to end things politely without rumors or harm.

wow!!!
Is there?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by OBVIOUS(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2009
Of course! Im certain theres a way to end things politely.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex

*Rolls eyes*
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by prittigrrr(f): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2009
To my ex husband, Thank you for teaching me that men who have made oaths to you before God and man can and do still lie. Thank you for realizing what a scum bag you were and for leaving before doing further damage. Thank you for my wonderful stepsons who still love me today as their mom but despise you for ruining home. Thank you for 3 beautiful grandbabies you never see but who love me so dearly. Thank you for teaching me that agape love is for me to give myself first. Thank you for finding me last year (after being divorced for 7 years) and asking for forgiveness. U did not know I forgave you years ago, but it was nice to hear the words. I only wish u the best and hope you will maintain a relationship with your grown sons. They love you And long for you to be a father to them. Though I did not birth them, they know they have a mother in me but as men they really need you. Visit the grandkids! Their other granddaddy died and u r all they have and they dont know you! The girl has your smile,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2009
Aww touching.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by AmakaOne(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
undecided
chai!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by newbride: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2009
i cant read aanymore this is too emotional for me
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tomaagy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
This is actually a mail i sent my ex after she left, was just going thru my mailbox wen i saw this!

I understand ur desire to leave but I had always had fears about ur unwillingness to fight for what u love, if only u'd transfer ur anger to situations to trying to save ur realtionships u'd probably be married by now, well guess u have problems trusting men, pls work on it. I trusted u completely or y do u think I could go to sleep knowing u were bunking in another man's house in a foreign city until u flung the trust in my face! (for ur info, nothing goes for nothing in this world u think he's not thinking about u? if he's not is friends r probably laughing at him now and it's a matter of time) I was laughed at for you!

Men can neva be perfect but u're looking for the perfect man witout willing to get beat, God help yu, done my part really fell for you but now I'm getting back up, was ready to be called stupid and crazy or woman wraapper for u but it seemed neva to be enough, went sharing my problems wit ppl which I normally wouldn't do just cos of you but it wasn't enough took blames for wrong just to make u unblamed but it wasn't enough, controlled my manlyness for u but maybe u wanted more.
other men would have bleeped the living daylights out of you if they had the chances I had but u still did't see it as a big deal, I know i might not have made enough sacrifies but I think I made enough, always dreaming of our wedding night but maybe that looked blurred to u! I was ready to leave the shape I'd have loved to have for ur short and straight stature but that was insulting,
I was afraid and didn't want to tell u that it seemed ur dad did not approve of me, I am a man and I can read other men but I didn't want to tell u cos that was ur number one love I didn't want any emotions btw u guys (even though i was ready to impress and confirm myself to him) but u held it as I wasn't sure wat i wanted I don't know if I look confused to you!
anyways does are in the past now looking forward to see u happy n achieved I will also work on my loking like failing life and achieve something wit it.
this are ur pics and , watever It now history
HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE BEST OF LUCK CATCHING GOOD TIMES
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2009
Dear James Bassey,

If I catch you, I will kill you. Simple as ABC. kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are a worthless piece of shit, and you prey and young girls , At age 31, you are still a FOOL.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by badboym: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
Vic Bitch,

Lol,I bet you thought I was never gonna be better than what I was but damn,I got even richer 40 times more.Add the numbers up so you have an idea how much am worth now, Do you know what that means?, Now I own a Home,you once dissed me when I din't had much on me after spending it on you and your God saken wretched Family and now God is planning to get me to a better School and can you guess where bitch?, The United Kingdom.I hear your escapades and I just laugh and am like wow so good to dump a cheap bitch.Even with all the waka about,you can't afford to buy a generator for your wretched home.And when I was there it ran for 24 hours.No wonder they say Ashaw.o no be work cheesy

Just incase you never knew,I hated you right from when I knew you were cheating,Did I hear you exclaim?Who told you am not aware you were sleeping with Samuel,Who told you am not aware that lecturer bleeped.Who told you I dont know that night you went to that your Cousin Akere's place he bleeped you?Lol.I no wan talk the rest.I knew it but decided to keep you cos then I had it in my mind you were no more a lover but a BITCH to keep me busy whenever my D.I.C.K wants some action plus use you for the House cleaning and and doing dishes lol.

Wanna know why I finally dumped you cos you were beginning to disrespect me too much which was the contrary when things were going well for me then and you been no wan come dey give me T o T o Bleep well well again.Na im make me dump you.I don't wish you bad but please don't think you played me cos as far as am concerned I used my money out of you.House Girl and bleeped the hell out of your National Pussy grin

I never wanna set my eyes on you, CHEAP gay BITCH.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
Dicey but here goes :

Dear ex,

I don't know where to start from so I'll say it like it comes from my mind. All those times we were together, I wished everything was different and as good as we planned. You were good and all of a sudden I don't know what came over you and an abrupt change slapped my face from you. I thought we could work it out as I was very patient to sorting out issues with you and endure the excruciating pains your exasperating behaviors posed on my heart; alas it was all not good enough for you.

You told me several times I was the best man for you; the best you've ever had. I wondrously think, why then all the attitudes from you? I initially thought it must have been some kind of pressure, I opted for a talk with you --- which you never agreed to. I gave you some time to cool off, then you accused me of being so far away from you. I came closer, you said I was pressing and pressurizing. I'm sure I loved you unfortunately you couldn't see that. We had too many differences, I know but we promised to walking through them all as we successfully did in the early months of the relationship - but what ever happened to the time we shared together, the understanding we had, the kind of bond we shared? We loved each other then. It was a shame it had to end that way.

It didn't help any better that you weren't ready to communicate your issues, worries and problems with me, and I hoped you would someday. But we didn't come to that, ever. I'm not pushing blames on you, neither am I trying to make you feel bad. I guess I'm just trying to let you know that you were a good girl, but we lacked communication. I wish it could have been better, but oh, it's one of those wishes that we have which never comes true.

I hope you're doing greatly well in all ramifications; be a good girl, have fun, be lively. I wish you the very best now and in the days ahead.

TheSeeker
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
Dear Ex,
i really cared about you. I swear my feelings were real. Only problem was you were too stubborn and i never could trust you.
Maybe i could have tolerated that but again you were too old for me. Being the baby faced guy i am, i wouldn't want people to wonder if you are my mother when we get married. I'm sure you'll get a good man soonest. i trust you're still very good in bed, that should thrill any man.
Thank God our break up was painless. Sorry i don't miss you it's b'cos an angel has crept into my life.
All the best.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Aprilmay(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
For those that know the feeling too well,its not a physical pain, but something deep inside. Breathing gets hard.eating become tasteless,and love, well to me,wat is love any more.

I love him, and i thought he loves me too.He protected me,i guilded him.Unfortunately,it was all fantasy.Reality stuck for me to see,he was simply playing with me.He might have had feelings for me,I dont know.It's still hard to let him go,i still want to see him from time to time - but the hurt inside will always remind of that day.When you cheated on me,and lied to me in so many ways,setting me up with those guys that duped me,hurting me more than words can say.Playing me,cheating on me dating my friend.You betrayed me.

This has happened to me so many times.I cant help it but fall for it.Im such a bleeping idiot undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
Aprilmay:

For those that know the feeling too well,its not a physical pain, but something deep inside. Breathing gets hard.eating become tasteless,and love, well to me,wat is love any more.

I love him, and i thought he loves me too.He protected me,i guilded him.Unfortunately,it was all fantasy.Reality stuck for me to see,he was simply playing with me.He might have had feelings for me,I dont know.It's still hard to let him go,i still want to see him from time to time - but the hurt inside will always remind of that day.When you cheated on me,and lied to me in so many ways,setting me up with those guys that duped me,hurting me more than words can say.Playing me,cheating on me dating my friend.You betrayed me.

This has happened to me so many times.I cant help it but fall for it.Im such a bleeping idiot undecided

wow, this is soo painful if its true.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by jamace(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
Wow! Why are they so many heartbreaks up here? shocked shocked Evidence of artificial love!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Waxxy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
@seeker,
If i do actually write an open letter to my ex, i would stand accused of plagiarising your manuscript. This sounds twisted but its like you're my twin and you dated my ex, lol.

Nice girl, still friends but our relationship lacked vital communiation, had to let it go
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
Waxxy:

@seeker,
If i do actually write an open letter to my ex, i would stand accused of plagiarising your manuscript. This sounds twisted but its like you're my twin and you dated my ex, lol.

Nice girl, still friends but our relationship lacked vital communiation, had to let it go
Yes, it hurts but it is what it is --- the past.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Isseywhite's letter was soo emotional cry cry [size=5pt]lucky me no ex[/size]
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2009
To : Y and T,
Good riddance! I kept my ideals, despite your lies and grave insecurities. It is not a crime to have hope and to try and snatch that from someone shows just what you were made of. I refuse to have regrets, my lessons have been learnt. As for being friends, i think i'll pass. I'm in a happy place and i'd be glad if i never lay my eyes on you again.

P.S i forgive the deceit, but i don't need to hear your excuses, you're someone else's problem now.

To E, Please don't waste your units. I've already noted your lunacy and i'm not going down that path. Don't call me, means DON"T CALL ME!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by gbegbs: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2009
with aLL THESE dont think i want to break any heart o . so painful , revengful , and epe full. na wah o shocked
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sweetpie23: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dear Ex,

I want to feel anger toward you, I really do. But I know you're not the sort of person who deserves that. I know you got into something a bit too big a bit too fast and didn't know what to do about it, so you did the only thing you felt you could do,

The only thing I regret, and the only thing I'll ever regret, is that we couldn't have been friends, after it was all said and done. If you ever need me, I'll be there for you, But don't expect me to come looking for you, ever again. You made that impossible. I hope it was worth it. Good luck in finding what you need to find.

your very loving and caring ex
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dear A,

I want to thank you for this journey. It was the faults in you that made me see clearly.
I can do better, and I am .
I want to make this short, because I dont want to waste the time you never gave to me.
Clearly, its important to you.
I wish you sucess in all your endeavors, obviously they matter much more than what I had to offer to you.
But sha let me run, we coulda been great, I had so many things planned. . . .
Ha!
Someone better deserves it, I told you, your pretty face can only get u so far. . .
Audieu Ciao
or your favorite. .
Schuss.

N.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Tonyet1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dear Doris

i started a relationship with the aim of dating for only 6mths each, then all of a sudden you became my first, you were innocent, and often times in the relationship i gat my self saying you dont deserve a bad G like me, because i wasnt ready for all dat, the good memories you gave me i'll never forget

you were the only chic who gave me birthday gifts, u treated me like a king, you made everyday memorable like a birthday, you were a true expression of beauty

damn, your meals were so hot, the fragrance you put on were cellestial, you shape was some goodish, to crown it you were every man's dream,

but as a man-on-a-mission, i left you for more coasts unconquered, thinking to myself dat if i can get a good girl like you, then mathematically i'lll get some 100 more like you, but i was wrong, i wish you'll come back, but the fatal thing i did was to delete your number, what made me do this i ask till date. wereever you are and with whomever i know dat gat damn dude will be feeling like HEAVEN now, well i aint jealous, i look you for life

bye my DORIS

dear Rose,

if the stuff i had with you was wat they call love, then damn i dont wish to ever love again, you made me hate relationship,you were every man's nightmare, yeah yeah you were so fine, sweet, shapy ,sexy so what, everyday i stayed with you, i felt i was with a bitch, the funniest and most puzzling thing about you was that you attend church services like you was the pastors P.A, and you gat me thinking i was with a saintress, BUT everyday i was with you, my heart grew cold to relationship as a whole, i hated everything abt you but wished you'll changed someday. most times i gat me thinking if you were a guy disguised as a gal, ask me how

1. you dint even know how to make dishes

2. you wore trousers(jean pants) everyday, i never gat to see those skinny legs except at ~:00pm

3. you lacked every sense of humor, even if basket mouth talk from now till morrow you were so stale, damn

4. you knoew just about every G in the streets, especially when we walk together

well guess wat i ate what i came for, and ate it real good, and wen my 6th mth was up, damn u looked so sour to me. i pray doz guys who hailed you will keep hailing you internally , you know what i mean wink ha ha

dear precious,

forgive me, my time was just up and i couldnt help it

forgive me! i miss you

dear shirley,

same for you

dear nemi,

same for you

dear edith,

same for you

dear chommy,

forgive me you dated the wrong dude!am so so sorry!

dear linda,

pls dont hate men, i never meant to break your tender heart, am sorry, i was marking my time

Dear current chic,

i wish you know dat i aint goin to last, pls after 4mths more, find place in you heart to forgive me!

bye
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
tonye-t:

[color=#770077]

Dear current chic,

i wish you know dat i aint goin to last, pls after 4mths more, find place in you heart to forgive me!

bye

U're already apologizing for the current chic, yeeesh! tough,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexyLeamon(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
hey tonye-t, LMAO grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Fiona0007: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ letter to my Ex
I wish you well and all the success.
Thank you for being there to let me experience what love is all about.
I have moved on and hope you had no regret.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by laudate: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
Dear Ex-,

Erm, yawn, yawn, yuck!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Bibankee: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
Dear Ex,
Trust you're faring well.Thank you for being a mentor, for the good times and your wonderful sense of humour. Yes, we went through thick and thin, we tried to make it work,but it didn't,
Like i told you before we eventually parted ways;it hurt me that you started to build your esteeem in seeking other ladies' attention just to spite your 'once professed love'(of course you know how much value i place on respect beyond love, i couldn't stand that!). I have forgiven u wholeheartedly but i have come to realize that no matter how much we feel threatened or hurt,the last attribute of love is to get even,
i wish u all the best and although i still love u as a friend,i love another wonderful dude as a lover,friend and big brother. I pray you find thru love again.
Take care smiley
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2009
Before I let anything go, Ill teach that fool a lesson. angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
posakosa:

Before I let anything go, Ill teach that fool a lesson. angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tine(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2009
Dear M

You taught me what it means not to be alone,and i loved you very much.

you were always there when I needed you, you loved me the way no one ever had. you wanted us to get married but on condidtion i changed my religion. apparently i was not good enough to be a mother to your children the way i was. we had already been together 4 years and i had to face up to the fact that it wont work, because you wanted more than i could give.

That is all water under the bridge, you once asked me if i thought any man would ever love me or be as good to me as you were. my answer today as then still remains, even if not at least i will be true to myself and my faith. somedays i miss you so much i cry but i knew i could not be happy being what you wanted me to be. you now have a lovely family and i'm happy for you, but please do me a favor, stop coming round. its over and we cant change the past.
i wish you a good life and a rainbow at the end of every path you walk.
I will always pray for you.

tine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.