Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38664 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Treetop20(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2009
davidylan:

you were the best woman a man could ever wish for . . . best of luck young lady . . . u'd make some man happy in future.
i think this is a cliche. if she was the best how come you did not stick it out with her?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Moyola(f): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2009
Your replies are soooooo. . . lipsrsealed embarassed

Oh no!! cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Czarskit(m): 12:49am On Apr 15, 2009
~ Moyola! Hush it & go to the room! ~
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Moyola(f): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2009
Hehe! Which room? cheesy yu aite? wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by bluespice(f): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2009
dear ex,
im fine
ttyl
bye
tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 4:53am On Apr 15, 2009
Isseywhite, embarassed that is so touching. I am so proud of you for being strong enough to recognize the difference between stupidity and love. For remaining strong and continuing in search of love after being with somebody that awful. A man that would treat you like that definitely did not have your best interest at heart. Wish you luck in your current relationship.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2009
isseywhite:

leaving you was the best decision i ever took in my entire life till date. the only thing i considered wrong which i did after i pondered over our 5years together was my loving you with the innocence of a  child. i would not blame my mother because she taught me the right things, i only tried them on the wrong person.
you never really had a mind of your own. u were always looking for opinions from the guys u taught knew it all. id always tell u that we could resolve our issues  between ourselves but u felt i was always afraid of losing out on the judgement results
sometimes i tell myself that maybe you were not machure enough for the kind of comitment i was giving you and so u got so overwhelmed by it all.
u used to scare so easily by my male friends. even my family friends and it was hell living under your spotlight.
sometimes, id look at u and say to myself, u soo insecure.
i tried to show u that u were the only man in my life but u wanted more. for my life to revolve around u when urs did not revolve around mine. i forgive u for all the pain you brought to me because it has made me a better person today.
it was all a clear experience of falling in and out of love. i watched our love at the beginning slowly crumble and head for the rocks due to your insecurity, ur incessant nagging, ur high expectations from me when u were not worth taking a chance for at all. dont u just get it, there was no motivation.!!!!!
my friends were double dating, bu i stuck to u despite all ur shortcomings because my mum taught me never to involve more than one man in my life. she called it dirty business.
for all the times u made me cry, the times u called me names, the times u showed ingratitude to my efforts, the times i stayed up asking myself if i wanted to continue in an abusive relationship, the times i read ur text messages where u professed ur love and i looked at u while u slept and called u a liar because the texts did not make any sence considering the hurtful ways you treated me, the times u deprived me of ur attention all in the name of a tiff and a hell lot more, i forgive you.
one mans ex is another ones treasure like my bro/sis said.(not too sure) five years seemed a long time and also to me like a waste of time but its been 7years since i left you and i am in love again. this time with a real man and am grateful to God for a second chance at love again.he love sme so much that sometimes i ask myself "na me be this?" i dont know what role u were assigned to play in my life by God but it sure was a bitter experience that still leaves my heart aching and tummy  churning at the thought of it all.
i wish u no bad thing because i know God knows how to deal with ur kind.
it was honestly nice to meet u but fulfilling to have left u. i got fedup and left remember, just when u taught u had my remote control, i upped and left, who knows maybe u still  think i would come back like previous instances.too bad cos everyone sure has his elastic limits.
i hope u get this letter and be taught some morals by the contents.
all the best

Whao. . .your story touched me the most. .  cry .am glad it all turned out well for you . . . smiley

@topic

Hmmmm. . .dear ex 1

you messed up big time and i opted out. . .you made it look like you were the perfect one and i was the silly one. . .but yet you stabbed me first at the back and betrayed the trust. . .I also had to leave when i left. . .because i didn't wana string you along. . .just couldn't see myself married to you. . .so i did what was best for both of us. . .i hope you doing great and i wish you the best in life. . .

Dear ex 2. . .

You were one of the best guys i ever came across. . .fun. . .nice. . .caring. . .you were everything a girl could ever wish for in a guy. . .even though we parted on mutual terms because of the distance. . .i still do not regret dating you. . .cus it was really good for the short period it lasted. . .and am happy we still the best of friends till date. . .i wish you the best life has got to offer. . .

dear ex 3. . .
yours was the most painful . .because for once in life i finally let my heart free and loved totally with everything in me. . .when i look back now. . .i have no regrets. . .because everything you did has made me realized a whole lot of things and it has also made me a stronger person. . .i forgive you totally. . .because by forgiving you. . .i am letting my heart free from all the pains and grudges. . .and i know in due time your would get your reward. . .wish you the best. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2009
I agree. Forgiveness is a good way to find the closure you need to allow yourself to move on. Sometimes we open up our hearts to the wrong people.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2009
I'm still too damn angry with my X 2 write him any letter.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Affeni(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2009
[b]Dear Grace
I know how you feel now but I could not just help it. I had asked Bamidele out ever before i met you. and it was quite unfortunate that twas when we were together she came calling and i found all i ever wanted in her. You were demanding too much everything and that really pisses me off.

even when i made u understand that i am not well to do you still kept demanding. Secondly you always wanted me around which am not too comfortable with, its a guy that should always want a girl close not the girl, Thirdly i tried all i could to make you happy but it seems Victoria was telling you what to do. To be sincere Bami is very obedient and respectful,

everybody at home loves her, 4thly that sundry you came around and i and Bami at home i had called you more than 4 times and you said you were not coming so i had to invite her over, Oh so you tot i would not see her off even tho you were around nope i cant afford to loose her since i knew i was going to loose you, To worsen the whole thing you still had the GUT to smoke right in my compound while neighbors were starring, even when Dan told me to apologize to you i knelt down in front of you and said i was sorry but i was never sorry.

Any way i am very happy with her now and we are even planning to tie the knots, Grace i hope you will be very happy with anyone you find yourself with. I could not just imagine myself lying in bed with you anymore. each time i remember the crazy and risky things we did at your home i ll never do that with anybody again.

You said you could have poisoned me but as God will have it you forgot. Glory be to God. I wish you all the best in your life you were a good girl tho. every body has his or her own bad side. I dont love you no more. sorry if i broke you heart, it will never happen again. i only wanted to know if i still know how to woo a lady the day i asked you out. am sorry for that too, Bye I hope you get to read this one day.[/b]

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by iykedee: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2009
Dear x , if I ever write a dictionary , right next to stupid, money hungry, pretentious, screw-anything-with a heartbeat bitch, there will be a picture of u beside it. P.s. Stop trying to make a comeback cos if u and I were the last of our kinds, mankind would be staring extinction in the face
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Epi: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2009
Dear ex

Because I can never tell you this to your face and even if I did, I doubt you'll understand

jfsjfdjjdfjjjfjgjjjtjjjrjkgmgmnfljjrjkkgjfmfltjtjktjjtriokdjksuiklwkluioe989irjdeuio9irjioi9ekukllkd

P.S Stay f**king far away from me. *sigh*
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by dae(f): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2009
Dear x
Dear ke?
hisssssssssssss

Dumb x
why d'you think u all that? u look good, so? u got your shit straight, so? na hin we go chop?? hey!!! U're insensitive, selfish, proud, greedy and so pretentious. I deserve better dude, i been so good to you, i know that u know that i loved you, but u took me for granted, you think i'm one of dem "she's got nowhere to go" kinda people huh? you gat it so wrong brotha! I'm so done, i'm sure e do you like film trick abi! i dont think u know what exactly you want, i just feel so damn sorry for you because, by the tym u realize, its gonna be sooo late. keeping quiet dont mean i wuz stupid o!, I'm so done wid yo sorry azz. Trust me, Karma is gon come back and bit yo azz cos i did all i could to hold us togehter, but i guess u so dumb and insensitive to actually even know it. I'm not the one who lost sha, you did, cos i know i can find true love someday, even tho i did love u fo real, u still acted like a douche bag, Thank God i realized this b4 u talked to mummy, Oh well, shyt happens. , I know Gods keepin' your reward in a cooler for you. When u're ready to get serious with someone else, that reward is gonna be served in a nice big bowl for you so u gonna know exactly how it feels. But hey, For God to answer my prayers, it is necessary i forgive you, which i am doing right now. But hey, that dont mean Karma isnt coming back to bite you o. You just watch and see, Bwoy! i'm out

Ps, i'm doing so good without you! grin

OOHHH GOSH, LETTIN THAT ANGER OUT FELT GOOD grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by cooldud62: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
@posts, very funny grin

Affeni,
can you give me Grace's number?my number is in my profile. I like her from what you said.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by johnnygan(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2009
Well I didn't think we was gonna depart in such manner be cos i gave you my body, heart and soul.
If any witch had told me it was gonna happen,  I'd laugh and send it all to hell.
There were so many things BTW us that i just can't forget in a flash. from the first time we met,  it was all a joke and that went on to be serious and on and on and on till it suddenly crashed. You felt it heavy in your heart and i knew it. But you can resist your new dude as well. You knew you had been doing that for 6months before we finally broke up, i meant according to you. But folks confirmed that it was up to a yr. If i had the chance, I'd love to ask you one more time. "pals whats the diff BTW 6 months and a yr? "
The sh*t was more than i could bear babe.
Your mom, brother and others complained bitterly about this act of yours and it didn't seem to have bothered you.
You just like getting deep into peoples lives, raising their hopes high and crashing it all of a sudden.
I guess that's rude girl. Very very rude. Just after some months of my departure, some other guys are explaining your nudity. You are not worried.
But guess what, i ain't as cold as you are, i got a conscience. It beats faster when things like this happen. I want you to also remember that Betrayal is a game alright. But its only for those who can play it.
Don't believe in 'what goes around comes around'. I'm begging you, pls don't believe it at all. Cos when it finally happens, its too late and not even a soul will tell you sorry. Not even me lol. I tried moving on severally at different stages but its so impossible. That shows how much i loved you. But i have resolved it even more when i saw that most girls now are like you. So i will stay single until further notice,
I don't think i will ever regret this decision.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by cold(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2009
Your neigbhour's field always looks much greener right?WRONG!Now u com beggin,sendin emmissaries to plead on ur bhalf because i flaunt all the louis Vuittons,Bvlgaris,Pradhas,Henleys and Donna Karans.It's tooooo late dear,i'm far too gone.I'l always be nicer than ur ex & better than ur next, ------recognise.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yme1(f): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2009
so many touching stories here
i feel like crying too cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2009
It is alright and natural to feel vengeful, especially after a hard break up. Most times the dumper probably has had enough time to emotionally withdraw from the relationship, whereas, you are unprepared and it hits you - the dumpee - where it really hurts. After some time, you will look back on the relationship and be thankful for what you learned. Things happen for a reason as they say. Hold on to the beautiful memories, learn from the mistakes, and find another partner who you think will be more suitable for you. Always try to avoid making the same mistakes twice.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by SeanT21(f): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2009
@C2H5OH

See what U have started.**The revenge of the exes**
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2009
~MODIFIED. Too personal embarassed

@poster
You're right. It's only normal to reminisce, esp when you were the one wrong. It's only normal to miss somethings even when you erase the boy/girl behind friend and let friend be, hmm?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 3:53am On Apr 18, 2009
I HATE my ex and I gladly wish him DEAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by belingo2: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2009
Dear F

my prayer for you day and night is that you will never find true love in this life and in next life to come. i showed you so much love as my first love but u treated me with so much disrespect and hate. I endured hoping u would grow up to realise you mistakes and amend them but u did not, instead u chose to come back into my life the 2nd time to finish that which u have already started. me blinded by the scales of a fish helplessly feel for u, hoping u were for real. our friends in high school told me i was walking on a dangerous ground but i didn't believe, now u prove to me that i was wrong and our friends were right! the 2nd time u came into my life u tried to lead me on believeing u were 4 real-(as u have done to me, may some other girl do the same to u, the tears i cried 4 u, may u cryx10,) the years and time i put into that relationship would b ur years of unhappiness, sorrows and pains, people u love will treat you with rejection, u called me a LovePeddler 4 not being the guy who disvirgined me, if u ever see a girl to marry b greatful less of a LovePeddler! u will make money but u will not know how u spent ur money, may u find happiness whereever u are but i doubt if u will coz this time u really pushed me to the wall.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2009
My dear, sorry to hear that this chap treated you like crap. Just remember that people come and go all the time. Unfortunately, he will always be in your heart of hearts. But continue living your life and forming new memories, and you will one day find that with time memories of him will be swept into the back of your mind. He doesn't sound like much of a "good" catch anyway.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2009
belingo2:

Dear F

my prayer for you day and night is that you will never find true love in this life and in next life to come. i showed you so much love as my first love but u treated me with so much disrespect and hate. I endured hoping u would grow up to realise you mistakes and amend them but u did not, instead u chose to come back into my life the 2nd time to finish that which u have already started. me blinded by the scales of a fish helplessly feel for u, hoping u were for real. our friends in high school told me i was walking on a dangerous ground but i didn't believe, now u prove to me that i was wrong and our friends were right! the 2nd time u came into my life u tried to lead me on believeing u were 4 real-(as u have done to me, may some other girl do the same to u, the tears i cried 4 u, may u cryx10,) the years and time i put into that relationship would b ur years of unhappiness, sorrows and pains, people u love will treat you with rejection, u called me a LovePeddler 4 not being the guy who disvirgined me, if u ever see a girl to marry b greatful less of a LovePeddler! u will make money but u will not know how u spent ur money, may u find happiness whereever u are but i doubt if u will coz this time u really pushed me to the wall.

[b]
AMEN. This is my prayer for my ex, AMEN.
[/b]
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tope2000(f): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
posakosa:

I HATE my ex and I gladly wish him DEAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol . . . .Gosh grin
Why?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hey larv,
the past few months without u av been so unbearable. miss ur tender kiss and touch. your soft voice and inspiring words.
can we please av another go at it? i am now fully reformed.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . .Gosh grin
Why?

He cheated
He lied
He stole
He took my virginity
He spread rumors about me
He an asshole
He sent my mom moronic text messages

I gladly wish him, DEAD.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Riskie(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
Dear X,

I'm glad I rejected your proposal because you are a petty jerk. I hope you have a nice life with your new wife, who you barely even know. Please stop sending your friends to me with pictures of your wedding or updates on what's new in your life. I do NOt and will not ever care.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Okanran(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2009
Na wah oooh! Peeps dey vex 4 hia ooooh! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by evergreen6: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2009
Are these ur exes a NLer? undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yme1(f): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2009
oh boy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
EX don suffer
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
Riskie:

Dear X,

I'm glad I rejected your proposal because you are a petty jerk. I hope you have a nice life with your new wife, who you barely even know. Please stop sending your friends to me with pictures of your wedding or updates on what's new in your life. I do NOt and will not ever care.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, this is some funny shit!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.