Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38778 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by kitlady02(f): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2010
Dear,
ex1, i hated you for what you did to me, I wished i neva met you, But am over all that now nd i guess all that happened is for a reason.
Ex2, i wanted to love but you were to insecurity said NO.
Ex3, i only have 3 thing to say to you, I loved you but i had to let you go, sorry for any pain dat i might have cause you. I will always wish you well.
Final ex, words cannot describe how much i despise you, *hisses* good riddance,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Meklex(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
Uhm, thats the sound of relief. afterall we were not meant to be. I have never dreamt of having you as my girl, just don't cry cos am yet to do my worst. Disgusting freak.
This is d letter that did it all. Ha ha
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2010
Mhismole:

dear,
ex1. You were wonderful. seriously. i just didnt love you, and i was too young to appreciate you. but im pretty sure il see you later in life sha. life's a naughty woman like that  cool.
ex2 Thank goodness you'r behind me now, You disgusted the freak out of me. Would never forget the day you took your top off and i had to go throw up. Im pretty sure you have aids now. such a chronic kitty chaser. thank god i never had nothin to do with you, i couldnt even kiss you.  lipsrsealed trash
ex3- Liar oshi  angry. and i liked you o. Cant believe you made me 'the other woman' without my consent!! hope you suffer the same fate as the one above you. you two must be brothers. And your girlfriend must be blind and silly to still be with you.
ex4- you really liked me  wink . Too bad you gave me everything i wanted. Being a man sometimes wouldn't have hurt a bit.
And you, the most current ex, i dont love you. i cant like anyone that likes me. im just on a mission, and i'm sorry (ok that sounded like sth a mammy water wud say o, abeg no o!)

peace y'all!!! and hey na2day, i see you,
kitlady02:

Dear,
ex1, i hated you for what you did to me,  I wished i neva met you,  But am over all that now nd i guess all that happened is for a reason.
Ex3, i only have 3 thing to say to you,  I loved you but i had to let you go, sorry for any pain dat i might have cause you. I will always wish you well.

Are you two related? grin grin grin grin grin

@post
Thanks to you all. Experience is indeed the best teacher. grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by semid4lyfe(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2010
Dear Ex,
Although it's over between us, I know I'll still eat from your honey pot cos once debe, always debe grin wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by waleski(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2010
Semid don dey come romance sectiom wetin happen u dey find person
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by semid4lyfe(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2010
waleski:

Semid don dey come romance sectiom wetin happen u dey find person
Wankster, please get off my back and stop sniffing around Nairaland for my post, so gbo? grin wink. I never said I didn't use to visit the romance section. . .  . . . I ACTUALLY DO. . . . .I just don't post as much in romance board and sexuality sub-board. . . . .there's a difference, dammit! Don't they teach reading and comprehension in primary schools anymore? wink. . . . . .Need I remind you my total posts in romance/sexuality ain't even up to 0.9% of my Nairaland posts, uhn? You better go down on your knees, beg and apologize cos I've got somethin' u want and need VERY MUCH and right now, my disposition is leaning towards not giving it to you. . . . if your sneer remarks is going to be all the thanks I'd get tongue smiley

You've been warned. . . . BUG OFF!. . . or is that u jerk off reading my posts? grin smiley tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by waleski(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
Lwkmd cha see wat s.e don do 2 my guy pele oh
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sweetpie23: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
kitlady02:

Dear,
ex1, i hated you for what you did to me, I wished i neva met you, But am over all that now nd i guess all that happened is for a reason.
Ex3, i only have 3 thing to say to you, I loved you but i had to let you go, sorry for any pain dat i might have cause you. I will always wish you well.
NOR BE SMALL THING grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Dear Ex,
Although it's over between us, I know I'll still eat from your honey pot cos once debe, always debe grin wink

better stick together then
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Fennie(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2010
No letter to my ex.please how do i post a topic.i'm kinda new.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:58am On Feb 01, 2010
Fennie:

No letter to my ex.please how do i post a topic.i'm kinda new.

where do u live, tell me and i will come and give u a good lecture grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tachi(f): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
hmm, here goes,

Dear A,

It was wonderful dating you. a wonderful 6 years. we were kids, so in love.You taught me alot of the values I have now, and i know i did the same with you. You were always there for me, tho ur friends cudnt stand me cos i took up all ur waking moments.

I wasn't sure I loved you until we left school and u knelt down in front of ur friends(who didn't like me) one day to clean my muddy shoes. Then I knew I'd marry you if u asked.

And then u leave town, and cheat on me, and come back, and tell me, and I forgive you, and then u asked, and i said yes, But she couldn't let go, and i just couldn't fight, i thot that was ur job, so i left, after u gave me an ultimatum(guess i was/am a lil stubborn). U let me go, because I wouldn't sleep with you, after i just lost a loved one, dat hurt real bad which is why i just couldnt take you back, id always remember the double hurt.

You're married now and am glad for u, I'll always have a soft spot for u, and wish u the very very best. u are a great guy, and i forgive u all over again and many times over, and thank God i met u regardless, but please please, stop calling me and let's leave the past where it belongs,

That felt kinda gud! smiley(BTW, this is the only ex that really mattered!)
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
Dear ex,

[size=70pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
tachi:

hmm, here goes,

Dear A,

It was wonderful dating you. a wonderful 6 years. we were kids, so in love.You taught me alot of the values I have now, and i know i did the same with you. You were always there for me, tho your friends cudnt stand me cos i took up all your waking moments.

I wasn't sure I loved you until we left school and u knelt down in front of your friends(who didn't like me) one day to clean my muddy shoes. Then I knew I'd marry you if u asked.

And then u leave town, and cheat on me, and come back, and tell me, and I forgive you, and then u asked, and i said yes, But she couldn't let go, and i just couldn't fight, i thot that was your job, so i left, after u gave me an ultimatum(guess i was/am a lil stubborn). U let me go, because I wouldn't sleep with you, after i just lost a loved one, dat hurt real bad which is why i just couldnt take you back, id always remember the double hurt.

You're married now and am glad for u, I'll always have a soft spot for u, and wish u the very very best. u are a great guy, and i forgive u all over again and many times over, and thank God i met u regardless, but please please, stop calling me and let's leave the past where it belongs,

That felt kinda gud! smiley(BTW, this is the only ex that really mattered!)

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry glad u could forgive me but cant we just relive one more moment of our glorious past? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tachi(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
shocked huh??

I'm kinda new on NL but even I can see that this must be a case of mistaken identity.mite u be thinking this was Unitee? cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
tachi:

shocked huh??

I'm kinda new on NL but even I can see that this must be a case of mistaken identity.mite u be thinking this was Unitee? cheesy

lol what have I done now
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
ibkaye:

Dear ex,

[size=70pt]LOL[/size]
i like this one. . .

@unitee
they are turning you into a local champion, come with me, i'll take you international grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ex,

Yes, you shoulda cheated. It was right the way I checked through your phone and found out, you only got to show another characteristic typical to you aside the irrelevant drama; bloody liar! And then you went and started calling my mom for no reason so she'd ask about us. Guess what? momsy no slack.

Recently you'd start calling and have your convo's lead to the intimacy. Phone manufacturer dudes were on point with adding the red terminate button. Look, i'm off moving on + mo ti gboro. QUIT BUGGING ME. If you cant live with it, buy a 5ft. teddy and a dild0.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by galatico(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
The fire has refused to be quenched!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by bdian: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
una dey vex for this session o.
oh boy see as people dey regret after them don enjoy finis.
OLE just go and readjust your sef

WAHALA DEY O,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
netotse:

i like this one. . .

@unitee
they are turning you into a local champion, come with me, i'll take you international grin

are you by any chance A.K.A. Na2Day??
he is the only one who has 100% permission to take me even to the clouds lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2010
tachi:

shocked huh??

damn! ! ! u are good! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

unitee:

are you by any chance A.K.A. Na2Day??
he is the only one who has 100% permission to take me even to the clouds lol

tell them honey, tell them kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tachi(f): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Lol!! enjoy urselves jare, life's short enuff
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
tachi:

Lol!! enjoy urselves jare, life's short enuff

are u on the menu? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tachi(f): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
, maybe, maybe not, kinda pricey wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
As Always I get the last laugh. . .Sorry B. . .But its too late to turn it around. . .I don't care who was right or wrong. . .I just don't  love you no more.  cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by smooooooth: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2010
which of them?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
Have you got a problem?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
why??
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
arkinses:

Ex,

Yes, you shoulda cheated. It was right the way I checked through your phone and found out, you only got to show another characteristic typical to you aside the irrelevant drama; bloody liar! And then you went and started calling my mom for no reason so she'd ask about us. Guess what? momsy no slack.

Recently you'd start calling and have your convo's lead to the intimacy. Phone manufacturer dudes were on point with adding the red terminate button. Look, i'm off moving on + mo ti gboro. QUIT BUGGING ME. If you cant live with it, buy a 5ft. teddy and a dild0.

eyah.

such a sob story
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
m ex oh.hope u get to read dis wel life has moved on wtout you,i dont regret dating u cos realy it mite not ve been a smoothsailing relationship but i learnt a lot of stuffs from u cos u tot me wot the male gender was all about.u were indeed a player. though u hurt m and i paid u bk in ur own coin but u are stil m friend.and contrary to wot u deserve from me,i wish u all the best in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.