Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38675 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
v3:

@Abygul & Kitlady

Y'all should quit it, no insults else they be jokes. tongue

Like i said, take stuffs you read on most threads half-heartedly.
swt@ allow OMG talk for himself .or beha still correct him on what he wrote .dat was too hash for whm eva his ritin it to
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
can abygurl stop attacking people's post?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by v3: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
Muki,

Already advised her not to, seems she lipsrsealed , you know what i'm on about muki undecided

@Aby
For the last time, do NOT attack people's post, just read on or move to another thread. Thanks
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
v3:

Muki,

Already advised her not to, seems she lipsrsealed , you know what i'm on about muki undecided

@Aby
For the last time, do NOT attack people's post, just read on or move to another thread. Thanks
hahahaha
true tolk dey alwz bite for body like say dem pour scabies for body.see dem haters
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by v3: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
What truth?
You were warned NOT to attack people's post, heed it. No one's hating on you or anything, is that you in the profile? tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by luvbooks(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Abygurl ; I don't think Kitlady was talking to you. She quoted v3 and mallorca in her post. So it was probably THEM she was referring to.

Gbasso:

Dear Miss (Mrs.) G. E. O,

I am so sorry for dumping you just three months after I slept with you. I never told you that my 'love' for you faded after you opened your honey put for me. For sure, I missed the hot kisses and waist twisting you offered me countless nights we shared together. One thing I so much detested about you was your endless complaints about my non-commitment to the 'relationship' you so much envied.

I never wished to be a stepfather and your revelations of those two kids you had in your teens were a complete repellant to me. Remember our trip by December 2008, how we screwed all through the night even in the presence of my friend, who slept on the cushion? You never respected s.ex in anyway. How the hell you sucked the hell out of my cork that cool night at alpha beach was mind blowing, but all you did to endear me to you only showed how much you don’t respect s.ex and this scared me real. I hope your present guy treasures you and does not think of leaving you sooner than I did? My advice for you is to have respect for that hole inbtw your legs and treat s.ex with some decorium. say no sometimes atleast to earn some respects for urself. I still got those videos and fotos, how foolish u were to ve used my camera to vidio our nudes and left them wt me. u re such a disgrace to womenhood.

For sure, I miss your dishes, but with get GREAT relief from you naggingsand sloutful ways

I hope I never come across an animal in the form of a human being like you.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:10am On Mar 27, 2010
mukina2:

can abygurl stop attacking people's post?

if is right, actually her 1st amendment right, freedom to attack  grin grin grin BTW tell that chicken mod of urs debosky that next time he insults me he shld be man enough to leave the thread open for me to reply back b4 locking it.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2010
@Post

Dear You,

You are very much missed. I missed the gentleman in you.
The humor, temper, arrogance and stubbornness. Esp your intellect, you really did use to "wow" me by your knowledge.
Whatever happened? To the 3 chipmunks?

Lost, Me.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2010
na2day?:

if is right, actually her 1st amendment right, freedom to attack  grin grin grin BTW tell that chicken mod of urs debosky that next time he insults me he shld be man enough to leave the thread open for me to reply back b4 locking it.
mukina or bokina,will dliver to debo wen i get to d hostel.just wait ok.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2010
FL Gators:

@Post

Dear You,

You are very much missed. I missed the gentleman in you.
The humor, temper, arrogance and stubbornness. Esp your intellect, you really did use to "wow" me by your knowledge.
Whatever happened? To the 3 chipmunks?

Lost, Me.

give it up, i ain't coming back 2 u! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Abygul:

mukina or bokina,will dliver to debo wen i get to d hostel.just wait ok.

thanks, u are a darling kiss kiss kiss kiss also give him both middle fingers 4 me, i will appreciate it grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
na2day?:

thanks, u are a darling kiss kiss kiss kiss also give him both middle fingers 4 me, i will appreciate it grin grin grin
lol am sorry but he said i shld give u dat already mayb u shld find smtin else.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2010
Dear

I am sorry I got so busy and put you on second and I know you are not happy with it. I will never do it again find it in yo heart to forgive me I miss you. I Love you sooo much
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
unitee:

Dear

I am sorry I got so busy and put you on second and I know you are not happy with it. I will never do it again find it in yo heart to forgive me I miss you. I Love you sooo much
lol he's fine.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
Abygul:

lol am sorry but he said i shld give u dat already mayb u shld find smtin else.

did he, i got a rain check for him, multiply those 2 middle fingers by 2, u welcome tongue tongue cool cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by cooldud62: 4:44am On Mar 28, 2010
lol@ letters
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by denny4ril: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
writing an open letter is a sign of having interest again, that is my view!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

Ok
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by slimdaur(f): 10:05pm On May 20, 2010
hey, u were my first real baby, gave you 3 whole years of my life. u dunno how much it hurt wen i found that after all the ish we went thru, <the lies i told to be with u, the friends i lost ços they dint dig u, the journeys i took just to make sure you were always fine>
u still pleased ur friends at my expense.
you dunno how my heart broke wen i found out u been cheatin all along.
you'll probably never know how much fun pple made of me when u walked out.
because of u i'm scared to try again!
its very funny cos u promised me forever!
i hope she loves u half as much as i loved u and i hope she takes very good care of u.
i couldn't hate u if i wanted, so all i\ll say is take care of u!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by boomii(f): 11:57pm On May 20, 2010
[color=#006600]Dear D,
                     I loved you,gave you my all.I thot we were meant to be together until Miss B came along. You said you love me,I trusted you only to find out you are a murderer,liar and big cheat.Thank God for my friend who came to that wedding and you openly introduced Miss B to as your fiancee,flaunting her and yet still denying it to me,pictures never lie.It hurts,really hurts and it still hurts.
                     Don't bother calling cos I'm not coming back,not even your smooth tongue can make me come back.I'm so lucky cos someone loves me more dan I can bargain for now,funny enough you know him cos we all went to high school together.Anyhow,I've forgiven you and moved on with my life cos i'm happy now.

P.s : Don't bother calliing me on my birthday this year,you have been doing that for 3yrs now and it sucks.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
yea am backkkk .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2010
Dear X

i am so freaking happy right now, i hope you stay jobless and hopeless and useless for the rest of your miserable days kiss kiss

Dangerously yours
Mukina grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
mukina na wa ooo
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
i was just being nice grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
ok ooo miss nice cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2010
mukina2:

Dear X

i am so freaking happy right now, i hope you stay jobless and hopeless and useless for the rest of your miserable days kiss kiss

Dangerously yours
Mukina grin
hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
arkinses:

hehehehehehehehehehehe
na u she dey tolk to? shocked shocked
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
arkinses:

hehehehehehehehehehehe
waka grin grin

Abygul:

na u she dey tolk to? shocked shocked
grin grin

Dear X,

its better sha you are an x. and na x go dey across your name for the rest of your miserable life grin kiss

Dangerouly yours
Me grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
dnt understand ur jist babe cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
sweetie
i am just writing an open letter to my ex wink grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2010
i can see dat.love hope u doin great witout him
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Moralistli(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ y 'all,

I see ya pains and joy, so far so gud!

The fact remains that u wud probably continue to have X1, X2, XA,Xb and that kinda stuff if you don't learn anything from your previous shattered relationships.

Remember, your seemingly ( MR/MISS right) present date, was once an ex to someone just as u were, and presently remain someone's else just as u do.

Un-arguably, the number of rocked relationship you have angrily or happily left, determines your ability to establish a fair one when you have as a matter of maturity, experience and decision known the cardinal reasons for relationships.

Self-audit and change of attitude is a necessity as u enjoy along!

Second chance is optional while Forgiveness is mandatory.

The most effective cure is TIME, don't nag, allow it to render you a helping hand in getting over it. Ciao.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:11am On Jul 04, 2010
Dear MY PIE

I will forever thank Nairaland for making me meet you. You changed my perception of forum guys. Honestly God has blessed us, with purity.
Be assured am yoz forever

with utmost luv

U

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.