Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38622 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 04, 2010
unitee:

Dear MY PIE

I will forever thank Nairaland for making me meet you. You changed my perception of forum guys. Honestly God has blessed us, with purity.
Be assured am yoz forever

with utmost luv

U

Who is this guy?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^

Do you have to ask tongue Anyway he is Na2day, but he is mine and thank God he only has eyes for me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:42am On Aug 18, 2010
cough! cough! cough! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chika98: 1:59am On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Who is this guy?

Maybe you and her are dating the same guy? LOL J/K
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 18, 2010
chika98:

Maybe you and her are dating the same guy? LOL J/K
grin grin grin Nobody touches becommrich but me angry tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chika98: 2:02am On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin Nobody touches becommrich but me angry tongue

Oh that's who it is huh? More power to both of ya. Invite us to come chop rice when time reach o
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 18, 2010
chika98:

Oh that's who it is huh? More power to both of ya. Invite us to come chop rice when time reach o
No ivitation either. I dont want you ladies scrolling your eyes to his maps o
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chika98: 2:07am On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No ivitation either. I dont want you ladies scrolling your eyes to his maps o

LWKMD. Wait but you've already got it on lock right? Seriously he's all yours grin
We just wanna see you lot celebrate and seal your love
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by honeric01(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2010
Ex, uhmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2010
who keeps bring back this thread sef? angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2010
chika98:

LWKMD. Wait but you've already got it on lock right? Seriously he's all yours grin
We just wanna see you lot celebrate and seal your love
na so e seem o. but the guy just dey throw him map everywhere, e just dey vex me.
His maponizing is too much grin And you can see it, amen!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chika98: 2:34am On Aug 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

na so e seem o. but the guy just dey throw him map everywhere, e just dey vex me.
His maponizing is too much grin And you can see it, amen!

My dear Handle your scandal grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by adim2(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2010
Dear K,

I remember the first name i usually call you, that name meant a lot to me, I was not into you at first but later you proved me wrong, then i fell deeply in luv with you that i could do anything for you. I wanted us to build inseparable pair but i guess that was not your wish. You don't respect people even after i knew of some bad thing you intended doing i still forgave you. but your likeness for guys, Well I honestly wish you well cos I will be able to stand another guy maltreat you. I will always feel you. But i don't think we can come back again.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 4:12am On Aug 18, 2010
ohhh please not this thread let bygones be bygones pliz
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by oyinda3(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
^ lol u and na2day are serious or what? shocked na wa o.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by adagz01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
My dear O i know its hard for u to blif how i dump u at the momentthings are working but some decisions are meant to be taken.i would blame distance,time n sumtin that matters to you.i wish sumtin will bring us back again cos im still lonely! I luv you
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by james1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
James strolls in***na wah'o.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2010
oyinda.:

^ lol u and na2day are serious or what? shocked na wa o.

u go soon chop cane! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
hummm
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by chiomsy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dear Ari, i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lyf, we all make mistake. I dnt lyk passing judgement because nobody 'ΐƨ perfect. I must hav wronged U̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one way or d oda and i believe 'ΐƨ d same thing with U̶̲̥̅̊ . U̶̲̥̅̊ were ‎​§☺ ‎​​₪Ȋ̝̊cε̲̣̣̣̥ to ‎​M̶̲̥̅e and A̶̲̥̅̊m nt gonna condemn U̶̲̥̅̊ because U̶̲̥̅̊ broke up with ‎​M̶̲̥̅e. I jst want to let U̶̲̥̅̊ knw dt i enjoyed being wit U̶̲̥̅̊ . Most importantly, D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ not forget we had an agreement. Pls fulfill U̶̲̅я promise by paying ‎​M̶̲̥̅e because dt was ǎ̜̣̍ loan. Tk kia
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by frederal(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2012
I'm happy looking @ d score board, I played d game very well. I won.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by student10: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2012
I don't hav e an ex, if it didn't work out then it never happened. Adios
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
chiomsy: Dear Ari, i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lyf, we all make mistake. I dnt lyk passing judgement because nobody 'ΐƨ perfect. I must hav wronged U̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ one way or d oda and i believe 'ΐƨ d same thing with U̶̲̥̅̊ . U̶̲̥̅̊ were ‎​§☺ ‎​​₪Ȋ̝̊cε̲̣̣̣̥ to ‎​M̶̲̥̅e and A̶̲̥̅̊m nt gonna condemn U̶̲̥̅̊ because U̶̲̥̅̊ broke up with ‎​M̶̲̥̅e. I jst want to let U̶̲̥̅̊ knw dt i enjoyed being wit U̶̲̥̅̊ . Most importantly, D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ not forget we had an agreement. Pls fulfill U̶̲̅я promise by paying ‎​M̶̲̥̅e because dt was ǎ̜̣̍ loan. Tk kia
Lol. Abeg forget dat money, who knows if dats y he broke up with you?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dear ex

Since ur da last guy I

I will just

Errrh like seriously?

Ok here is to u

Let me not get into the nitty gritty details of how the signs were there and I blindly ignored them.....because I believed I was inlove.
I may have preached how much I loved u,kissed you with my eyes closed and had ur number on speed dial,u may have been the first person I call in the middle of the night after a nightmare and u may have been the only guy I planned ma future with but note this I only realise now that I didn't love you like I was supposed to.

1.I let you kiss me...that made u want more

2.I let you touch me and you couldnt stop so

3.We had it...then u started acting like you own me,you thought that I belonged to u but u should know by now that a realman waits to take his woman to bed after their wedding night because best things are best when one wait for them.

I wasn't the best girlfriend because I acted so immanture and let you make decisions for me.
Iam a wise,bold and strong woman thanks to all the tears u made me shed.

So since ur part of ma past,thank u for the lessons.
Iam ready for the future

I hope u will say the same about me cheesy

Oya come let's drink to our past!!

Xoxo mhmhmG

1 Like

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by UjSizzle(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
^ you resurrected this!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: ^ you resurrected this!
lol u can't blame me cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Sexxydivaa: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
isseywhite: leaving you was the best decision i ever took in my entire life till date. the only thing i considered wrong which i did after i pondered over our 5years together was my loving you with the innocence of a child. i would not blame my mother because she taught me the right things, i only tried them on the wrong person.
you never really had a mind of your own. u were always looking for opinions from the guys u taught knew it all. id always tell u that we could resolve our issues between ourselves but u felt i was always afraid of losing out on the judgement results
sometimes i tell myself that maybe you were not machure enough for the kind of comitment i was giving you and so u got so overwhelmed by it all.
u used to scare so easily by my male friends. even my family friends and it was hell living under your spotlight.
sometimes, id look at u and say to myself, u soo insecure.
i tried to show u that u were the only man in my life but u wanted more. for my life to revolve around u when urs did not revolve around mine. i forgive u for all the pain you brought to me because it has made me a better person today.
it was all a clear experience of falling in and out of love. i watched our love at the beginning slowly crumble and head for the rocks due to your insecurity, ur incessant nagging, ur high expectations from me when u were not worth taking a chance for at all. dont u just get it, there was no motivation.!!!!!
my friends were double dating, bu i stuck to u despite all ur shortcomings because my mum taught me never to involve more than one man in my life. she called it dirty business.
for all the times u made me cry, the times u called me names, the times u showed ingratitude to my efforts, the times i stayed up asking myself if i wanted to continue in an abusive relationship, the times i read ur text messages where u professed ur love and i looked at u while u slept and called u a liar because the texts did not make any sence considering the hurtful ways you treated me, the times u deprived me of ur attention all in the name of a tiff and a hell lot more, i forgive you.
one mans ex is another ones treasure like my bro/sis said.(not too sure) five years seemed a long time and also to me like a waste of time but its been 7years since i left you and i am in love again. this time with a real man and am grateful to God for a second chance at love again.he love sme so much that sometimes i ask myself "na me be this?" i dont know what role u were assigned to play in my life by God but it sure was a bitter experience that still leaves my heart aching and tummy churning at the thought of it all.
i wish u no bad thing because i know God knows how to deal with ur kind.
it was honestly nice to meet u but fulfilling to have left u. i got fedup and left remember, just when u taught u had my remote control, i upped and left, who knows maybe u still think i would come back like previous instances.too bad cos everyone sure has his elastic limits.
i hope u get this letter and be taught some morals by the contents.
all the best
kilode?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by wandeykul(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Hi EX.
Leaving u ws d best decision iv eva taken in my life,d 4yrs I spnt wt u was God's plan 4 me go knw d imp.tinz needed as a lady,I learnt so many lassons...u were a champion cos u cheated on me several times but I dint loose,u undrstnd wt I mean,except dt u broke my @whch is alredy healed by sm1 else...u were n stl a confused guy,u wantd a perfectgirl n u r nt half perfect,u luv 2 blend wt wat ur guys do while dey r der enjoyin der rltionshp...we both knw u wish I dint leave buh ko jo,I'm so certain ul stl rmemba me evn wn married cos evn ur future wife cnt luv u d way I did...u loosed in all aspect,u sure understnd too well,bye stupid cos dts wat I call u
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by MissFrankie(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Ex,
How come you are still alife?? shocked thought you said u'll die witout meundecided ...Well u just got bursted!!!!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Chicksy(f): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2013
dear ex,...do i rili av a letter,i tnk amma share my story nd ur opinion wud mk me knw d kind of leta i wud wryt to in.MY STORY GOES THUS_I met dis guy at a party,afta some tym we startd datin.i told im evrtn abt me especiali ma past.ppl say a lot of shit abt me bt doesn,t bliv dem.he stud by me.we shared things dat r swt memories 2day.along d line i met hs bro nd hs bro,s fwend.i tuk dem as my bro nd frnds.we go out 2geda nd it was ril fun wf dem.one day my bf wasn,t around.ma bf bro cald me 2 cum ova 4 hs frnds bday nd i cald ma bf b4 goin.wen i got dia i was drugd nd almost raped.i managd to escape bt was hospitalised 4 4days cos i was beatn nd bcame unconcious 4rm effect of d drug.tho they got arestd bt dad kp sayn ma bf knws abt it.dad said i shud brk up nd i did.mehn it tuk me mnths to get ova it nw i DNT KNW WAT SORT OF LETA H3 D3S3RV3

1 Like

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by nicky4lif(f): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2013
My love,
Next month will make it exactly one year since u left me(even though u left me long before then)but it still feels like yesterday.u used to call me endlessly before I get back from work but all that stopped,I complained but u assured me all was well.u started making/answering for many hours without minding if I was calling or not,sometimes when i call before the other woman nd her call comes in,u end my call nd start talking to her nd I wld have to wait for another one hour(while I walk round the house like a mad woman with tears)sometime u don't pick up again nd when u do,u start sleeping on the phone or u tell me we should talk 2morro,that I was repeating same thing(the things u used to beg for)it was business call,like u will always say.business call at 12am?

U stopped taking me to weddings nd outings with ur friends(cos u didn't want them to tell me what was on)the end of the year crusade we used to go together,u didn't want me to to go with u again,telling me u wldnt go for it but ur boy told me u went for it the last time I came arnd ur house(that u ran away,even when I was up looking at u)to see u.

U told ur club members that I left u cos u didn't want them to call u a wicked man for leaving me after 3yrs nd half.I traced senator's place(cos u took me for his baby naming)(after avoiding me for months nd was still telling me all was well)the day u told me ur club member was having his wedding(knowing senator is in ur club nd he should be there too if it was true)nd that u couldn't leave the wedding to come nd see me or tell me how to get ther
e but u were with ur new girl nd told me u wldnt be coming back that day.i stayed with ur boy till u came back arnd 12 with ur new girl that her panties were all over ur bed.u introduces her as ur girl nd later drove out with her same night(as I didn't die that night,I don't think heartbreak can kill me again)

I promised u with my life many times never to call u again(all u will is ok,no problem)nd I will still mumu myself nd call u nd then u wll tell me u were with ur baby having fun.

U were using a bus when I met u nd we painted the town red with it hehehehe,one of the days,u denyed ur bus when they were asking who owned the bus nd we laughed like fools.we even carry people on our way back from the east nd I was always ur conductor(telling peopel how much the will pay,hahahahaha)not that u didn't have the many but u can not just buy fuel with ur money like that.nd then u bought a flashy car,ur baby only entered it twice.

Ur frnds in the house were all angry with u for what u didn't nd the felt I was cool for u.poeple thought I was ur sister cos of how we used to play but u lied to them that I was after ur money(u only hav a land nd ur car,what else?)The guy I'm dating has 4 houses so how is it ur money I was after.keep u nd my new guy,I will still take u cos u were my best frnd.

I have to stop her,this is all my pride could allow me to write.I'm happy I was able to steak after many months.couldn't really tell my frnds all cos I didn't want them to laugh at me.

I had a dream nd most of my dreams always come to pass but I don't know y this one is taking time.u were standing at the high way,stranded nd had know where to go to,u started calling my line nd behold I was walking 2wards u,then u started tell me that everyone had left u.before u left me in real life,I also saw it in the dream.so y is this one taking so much time cos I can't wait for u to beg me for 4givness like used to beg me when u where asking me out.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by vbone: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chinedu my ex husband, it hurts so much dat @ 23 am a single mother of a lovely son, when it all ist happened I tot my life was coming 2 An end n it was hard leaving u coz I didn't know how I was going to cope wit my son n still in school. I remember I tried committing suicide severally. We were married 4 just 2and half years n I endured d beatings, abuse n infidelity. U married a teenager hopingor will I say thinking I wouldn't find out u are gay n in a cult. I found out somany times n I gave u chances coz u promised u would change. I left u wit nothing but am happy 2 tell u dat am done wit my degree, am giving my son as much as I can d best wit d help of my mum n sister who didn't disown me. (Ada disowned me coz I didn't listen 2 her) I will makee u regret all u did 2 me n wen am ready I will re marry. Then I will be older n wiser. Its good riddance 2 bad rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.