Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38662 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2009
na2day?:

well, we will go to one bukka like that, it is owned by one Iya basira, we will order pounded yam and goat meat, after devouring the goat meat i will look u straight into your eyes until our eyes become one and our future becomes taster than the goat meat and i will tell u, nothing shall separate us again, not even goat meat!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sweet  kiss

na2day?:

rotflmao, best answer ever  grin grin grin grin
It worked now, she left! Lol!!!

na2day?:

leave my cat out of this oooo, pssh! u no know say my wife dey look us?  angry angry angry
Wife? now im scared.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by waterworks(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2009
hey squad!
thanx, im into languages. still battling to learn those languages I never really learnt. Was never really a math person. . .Still young though and have my life ahead of me never know might write a book! grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2009
sexybabes:

Sweet  kiss
It worked now, she left! Lol!!!
Wife? now im scared.

thou shall not be scared says the 11th commandment. grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dear ugly thing,

I just want you to know that I’ve endured, shame, public humiliation and intimation just because of you.

To be honest I noticed your ugliness right from the first day we met, but I was interested in that hole in between your legs that’s why I kept quiet.

Even when we have sex you’re so poor in bed and you complain always; you won’t let me go more than one round whereas you lost your virginity at the age of nine; you won’t let me fond your breast to my satisfaction, you won’t let me finger you; and I can’t even dream of kissing you because your mouth smells very badly. For all this years I’ve been in bondage, but I endured and pretended as if everything is ok hoping that you would change but you refused.

Also your attitude irritates me, you barely even call; at times I begin to wonder what you’re doing with a phone; also you’re so fat and dirty, and you can’t even cook. I spend the whole two years of our relationship eating fast food junk. It was really awful going out with you.

I’m writing you this letter to let you know that I’m through with this relationship; I’ve found someone else who is more beautiful and neater than you. I’m going to change my phone number so don’t bother calling me again because it won’t go.

Good bye for ever.

Crazykid.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by laudate: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
waterworks:

DEAR X,
. . . . . . You left your girlfriend for me?? I never asked nor wanted you to! lucky bitch! she got away in time. I should have been in my room on the computer chatting to frnds and family, i should have remained the little girl I was.

. . . . . . You cheated on me and i forgave you. you even asked me for advice because she hated you. was i supposed to make you feel better the other girl was sad you didnt leave me as promised? you made me cry tears of utter pain. Made me see in 2 yrs what many women have not seen in 10.

I did everything you requested and more. and i regret. Oh how i wish i could turn back the hands of time. You used me. . . you took advantage of my innocence and the independence I was too young tounderstand. Now i know why your EX hated you so much. I hated you too 'X', I just diddnt know it yet.

. . . . . .I[b] do not wish you luck, happiness or a good woman. I wish you GRIEF, GRIEF and more GRIEF[/b]. This time I am doing the stepping.

Ever regretful,
Waterworks.

Chukwu biko!! shocked shocked Na wah o! Dis one na serious matter o! Girl, let it go. . . . .puhleeze! Just thank God for His mercies and the fact that you were able to get out in time. . . . undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by waterworks(f): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
lol @ laudette. pretty intense huh?
im over it though but I never did get to say tell anyone all that so u can imagine my glee at this post!
X grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Winnergal(f): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
Whats soo special and important about the thread. angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2009
You cheated on him and what does that prove? That you are capable of cheating? a bad apple just like he is.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Borat1: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2009
Dear X,
It doesnt matter if i write you this letter in arabic or swahili cos you wont get to read it. Not after the bomb i enclosed has decimated your lying face. Bitch! (SEAL)
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by CrazyMan(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2009
Hmm.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by tine(f): 1:31am On Aug 08, 2009
@Borat OMG that's intense man.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whiteroses(f): 2:29am On Aug 08, 2009
dear [name hidden] i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you but i miss you  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry who else will act like you exactly  sad
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by prittigrrr(f): 2:59am On Aug 08, 2009
@ HOLLANDIS - Very clever
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whiteroses(f): 3:30am On Aug 08, 2009
prittigrrr:

@ HOLLANDIS - Very clever
please is dat you in da pics what foundation and lipgloss is that i need to get it, looks nice
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2009
whiteroses:

dear [name hidden] i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you but i miss you  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry who else will act like you exactly  sad

what did i do this time for u to hate me? i only dumped u and u have all this hatred for me as if i killed sum1 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DeepSoul(f): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2009
Dear EX 1,

You took my innocence. It wasnt enough. You wanted ALL of me. It wasnt love. It was obsession. I ran. You pursued me.
You were mentally unstable. You jumped my fence at 3am and came to my window begging. You belong in a psych ward.
I dont know where you are and frankly, I do not care. Whatever life offers you, good or bad, doesnt mean nada to me.

Dear EX 2,
I met you. I had found The One. When I was with you, it was bliss. We shared a bond or so I thought. You got the best of me. You lied. You cheated.
But with you I stayed. I never uttered a word of complaint. I was an angel. After two years of an LDR, I decided to step. Not because you lied nor cheated. Not because we "grew apart". Not because of the distance, but because you were just too frugal. Stinginess was your first name. It amazes me how it took me more than three years to realise I couldnt be with a STINGY man. I didnt do it for me. No, I could never be as selfish as you are. I did if for my unborn children. Cos they would never have forgiven me for giving them such a FRUGAL father! Tufiakwa! But friends we will remain. We smile and chat. But you will never know the real reason why I cant be with you. I pity the woman you will eventually marry.

Dear almost EX 3,
I could have been typing the most venemous letter to you if we hadnt decided to work things out a month ago. I met you and you showed me what it meant to be loved. Very few people on earth have been privileged to experience the kind of love you showed me, With you everyday was valentine. You showered me with gifts. You took me shopping. You served me breakfast in bed. You jumped even before I sneezed. You were my idea of perfection. You changed my life in a way no other human has. And after almost two years of bliss, you wake up and you are someone else. A mad man. Without any sense of right or wrong. You inflict unimaginable pain on me. And for four months, I went thru pain untellable. Every attempt to salvage the situation proved abortive. I have not been the perfect woman but I try. I never cheated on you, even with the long distance. I even started learning how to cook because of you. Funny huh? I was in the wilderness for four months. And the only thing that saved me and my sanity was God. I would have nightmares consecutively and wake up shaking. And the only thing that could stop the shaking was my Bible. Everytime I wanted to leave, I remembered how you stayed with my in the toilet at 3am rubbing my back when I had diarrhoea. I thank God He has started the healing process on our relationship that seemed irredeemable. It's been one month of recovery already and it's been hard as hell. I wonder if we can make it. You have done so much to hurt me. Unprintable things. But I still remain wwith you and agree to make it work. I hope we survive this. If you mess up again or hurt me the way you did, even I do not know what I will do to you

Phew!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2009
Deep Soul:

Dear EX 1,

You took my innocence. It wasnt enough. You wanted ALL of me. It wasnt love. It was obsession. I ran. You pursued me.
You were mentally unstable. You jumped my fence at 3am and came to my window begging. You belong in a psych ward.
I dont know where you are and frankly, I do not care. Whatever life offers you, good or bad, doesnt mean nada to me.

Dear EX 2,
I met you. I had found The One. When I was with you, it was bliss. We shared a bond or so I thought. You got the best of me. You lied. You cheated.
But with you I stayed. I never uttered a word of complaint. I was an angel. After two years of an LDR, I decided to step. Not because you lied nor cheated. Not because we "grew apart". Not because of the distance, but because you were just too frugal. Stinginess was your first name. It amazes me how it took me more than three years to realise I couldnt be with a STINGY man. I didnt do it for me. No, I could never be as selfish as you are. I did if for my unborn children. Cos they would never have forgiven me for giving them such a FRUGAL father! Tufiakwa! But friends we will remain. We smile and chat. But you will never know the real reason why I cant be with you. I pity the woman you will eventually marry.

Dear almost EX 3,
I could have been typing the most venemous letter to you if we hadnt decided to work things out a month ago. I met you and you showed me what it meant to be loved. Very few people on earth have been privileged to experience the kind of love you showed me, With you everyday was valentine. You showered me with gifts. You took me shopping. You served me breakfast in bed. You jumped even before I sneezed. You were my idea of perfection. You changed my life in a way no other human has. And after almost two years of bliss, you wake up and you are someone else. A mad man. Without any sense of right or wrong. You inflict unimaginable pain on me. And for four months, I went thru pain untellable. Every attempt to salvage the situation proved abortive. I have not been the perfect woman but I try. I never cheated on you, even with the long distance. I even started learning how to cook because of you. Funny huh? I was in the wilderness for four months. And the only thing that saved me and my sanity was God. I would have nightmares consecutively and wake up shaking. And the only thing that could stop the shaking was my Bible. Everytime I wanted to leave, I remembered how you stayed with my in the toilet at 3am rubbing my back when I had diarrhoea. I thank God He has started the healing process on our relationship that seemed irredeemable. It's been one month of recovery already and it's been hard as hell. I wonder if we can make it. You have done so much to hurt me. Unprintable things. But I still remain wwith you and agree to make it work. I hope we survive this. If you mess up again or hurt me the way you did, even I do not know what I will do to you

Phew!

Diary Of A Black Mad Woman!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Rebarobyn: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2009
Deep Soul:

Dear EX 1,

Dear EX 2,

Dear almost EX 3,

Phew!

I feel your pain, the world is tough enough but yet its tougher for women, I hope this one works out in the end. btw, on a lighter note, do you know this story would make a blockbuster in nollywood? grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Rebarobyn: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
Dear Ex,
knowing you had its good memories but dumping you was worth it because the long distance thing wasn't working and I was the only one making all the effort to keep in touch. I have found solace in the fact that my new man is always there for me and I'm sure he loves me as much as I love him!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DeepSoul(f): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
And if you hear d whole story, you'd elevate me to the bollywood ranking. Lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Rebarobyn: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2009
Deep Soul:

And if you hear d whole story, you'd elevate me to the bollywood ranking. Lol

haha, i think bollywood sounds better for sweet and sour romance, lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2009
@ Deep Soul, na wa oooh! shocked shocked

Why did you choose to work things out with the last ex ? Do you think its worth it ?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by DeepSoul(f): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2009
@Posakosa

I no know sef! Think I might b setting up myself for more damage,

But really, how many times do we have to go thru the same thing or something similar before we settle for one.

Me I don tire. No strength for anyone new. 3 is already sounding toooo plenty or is it? undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2009
Of course it's easy to point fingers at the other party when things don't go your way. Not saying the blame is on you, but have you reassed yourself? What can be better about you?

One man runs through you, then the next, then the next, then . . . .

Ajala taa na . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2009
Deep Soul:

@Posakosa

I no know sef! Think I might b setting up myself for more damage,

But really, how many times do we have to go thru the same thing or something similar before we settle for one.

Me I don tire. No strength for anyone new. 3 is already sounding toooo plenty or is it?     undecided

Yes I agree with C2H5OH,  No. 3 doesn't sound too good already, although no one is perfect.

My advice is just be careful and don't be in a rush to settle for one,  esp, when "one" is mediocre

I think after my bastardial break up with my ex, im taking a break and just having fun,  I have someone but nothing too serious

Goodluck in your search.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busta(f): 1:06am On Aug 10, 2009
To my ex and ex-ex,

Both of you are jerks and first time losers!
stop calling meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by follypimpi(m): 2:03am On Aug 10, 2009
This is some illarious shit,here we GO .

To the only ever girl that really got to me,F U C K you for breakin up with my ass on my birthday 3 yrs ago,that was COLD .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2009
Busta:

To my ex and ex-ex,

Both of you are jerks and first time losers!
stop calling meeeeeeeeeeeeee

hmmm, what was that saying again?, oh yes, "it takes one to know one" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busta(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
na2day?:

hmmm, what was that saying again?, oh yes, "it takes one to know one" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How my own letter come take concern u now?
Abeg write ur own and stop doing tatafo!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
Busta:

How my own letter come take concern u now?
Abeg write ur own and stop doing tatafo!!

na public forum, e concern every1 and i don already write my own tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.