Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38663 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by dpope: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ moji8888 why can't you be honest you for onces. tell us the truth.it's your call. grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yjay(f): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
Dear Bleep,

The last time i saw u! u looked like crap! till date i dont know how i fell for you! guess i was swooned by ur goods looks & charm, anyways its been such a long time but UR such an ASS! u broke up with me in front of all the guys in class, u even told them it took me less than 5mins to say yes! U R SO IMMATURE!!!!!
I dont know how i cld ve missed it! all looks no substance!!!! i wonder how ur level of maturity is doing these days?

still remember the way u swayed into class the next day feeling like a king but actually looking like a jerk & discussing it openly with ur friends! KARMA's a bitch!!!!! bet u ddnt realise the joke was on U! FOOL!, look at wat happened afterwards! what u ddnt realise is that u did me a huge favor by pushing me into the hands of someone that really cared abt me something i shld ve done even b4 i met u, i cant thank u enough for that!!!!

u already getting what u deserve so i ll say no more!

I rest my case!!! cool

yjay
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
yjay:

Dear Bleep,

The last time i saw u! u looked like crap! till date i dont know how i fell for you! guess i was swooned by ur goods looks & charm, anyways its been such a long time but UR such an ASS! u broke up with me in front of all the guys in class, u even told them it took me less than 5mins to say yes! U R SO IMMATURE!!!!!
I dont know how i cld ve missed it! all looks no substance!!!! i wonder how ur level of maturity is doing these days?

still remember the way u swayed into class the next day feeling like a king but actually looking like a jerk & discussing it openly with ur friends! KARMA's a bitch!!!!! bet u ddnt realise the joke was on U! FOOL!, look at wat happened afterwards! what u ddnt realise is that u did me a huge favor by pushing me into the hands of someone that really cared abt me something i shld ve done even b4 i met u, i cant thank u enough for that!!!!

u already getting what u deserve so i ll say no more!

I rest my case!!! cool

yjay
Ohh my word! Did he really say all those things? BTW did u really took less than 5mins 2 say yes? Lol!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yjay(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
@sexybabes, yes it did o!lol, i was so smitten by him, ddnt realise that girls where supposed to play hard to get! & yes he felt like he had achieved something!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by debest1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
yjay:

@sexybabes, yes it did o!lol, i was so smitten by him, ddnt realise that girls where supposed to play hard to get! & yes he felt like he had achieved something!
Don't be too hard on yourself, if u really like someone as you did him there's no point playing to the textbook, he's the fool in all this, just 4get and move on. One lesson from all this is that you don’t date someone in the same class as you,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
@yjay
Dont mind him, hez a jerk wasnt he suppose 2 be happy he didnt have 2 sweat.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yjay(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2009
@sexybabes - i wonder o! thanks a bunch!
@debest1 - yeah i know wat u mean! it happened so many yrs ago but i just never forgot i think! i ve moved on though he was kind of hard to ignore & i went to a boarding school for my secondary education, really ddnt ve too many options at that time!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by debest1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
yjay:

@sexybabes - i wonder o! thanks a bunch!
@debest1 - yeah i know wat u mean! it happened so many yrs ago but i just never forgot i think! i ve moved on though he was kind of hard to ignore & i went to a boarding school for my secondary education, really ddnt ve too many options at that time!
Maybe if u had been a bit patient I could have met you sha oooo, that's your punishment for being impatient. grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yjay(f): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
debest1:

Maybe if u had been a bit patient I could have met you sha oooo, that's your punishment for being impatient. grin grin grin

y thank u very much debest1, maybe i was a lil carried away! are u stalking me though? u seem to be everywhere i am these days?lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hey no stalking, okay!!!! Lol!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by debest1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
yjay:

y thank u very much debest1, maybe i was a lil carried away! are u stalking me though? u seem to be everywhere i am these days?lol
Ok I'll start avoiding like a plague from henceforth,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by yjay(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
just teasing k!!!!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by debest1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
yjay:

just teasing k!!!!!!
tease, wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2009
I think this is my favorite poster yet. It should be fun creating a play out of these various stories.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Druss(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2009
The only thing I can say is WOW!! There are some real painful breakups here , DAMN!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by russellino: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2009
with the benefit of hindsight babe, you were one lousy bitch lacking in the gentle qualities that encapsulate womanhood. If I can describe our time together in three words I'd say - 'waste of time'. take heart sha at least you were a good shag. Peace
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2009
russellino:

with the benefit of hindsight babe, you were one lousy bitch lacking in the gentle qualities that encapsulate womanhood. If I can describe our time together in three words I'd say - 'waste of time'. take heart sha at least you were a good shag. Peace
yhooo was it that bad? @ least she was gud in smtn.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by debest1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
"You picked a fine time to leave me Lola
With four hungry children
And a crop in the field
I've had some bad times
Lived through some sad times
But this time your hurting' won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me Lola"
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by GEW: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
debest1:

"You picked a fine time to leave me Lola
With four hungry children
And a crop in the field
I've had some bad times
Lived through some sad times
But this time your hurting' won't heal
You picked a fine time to leave me Lola"

cant understand how a mother leaves 4 kids and move on
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
posakosa:

I think this is my favorite poster yet. It should be fun creating a play out of these various stories.
should that happen are you willing to split the profits with me?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

should that happen are you willing to split the profits with me?

uuuuhhhmmm, undecided undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by C2H5OH(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
WHich one is ummm. you be thief

You better go in search of your calabar boy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by posakosa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

WHich one is ummm. you be thief

You better go in search of your calabar boy

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by benbenme2k: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
A conversation between me and myself wrote this just after break up!!!

Though it did not come as a surprise
-But the pain, it’s killing you
I, no, i mean we had a dream
- that was in the past
I love everything about her
-before today
May be she would have changed
-you want to give it a try?
I feel responsible
-You did your best
She said we didn’t stand the CHANCE!
-You heard her right
I wish i could turn back the hands of time
-It’s been predestined son
I should have known
-You had a premonition, remember?
I took a long walk without my mind
-It’s surely going to come back someday!
I loved without reservation
-But i warned you
Can i love again?
-We ‘ll give it a try
Can i get another “her”?
-Well, we’ll see what we can do!
Why didn’t God provide me with a job to keep her?
-Don’t even go there! His ways is far above ours
I bid her farewell
-You can’t and dare not do otherwise
I can’t feel my head
-Shut up! i can see it, Its just pains. Take a nap.
I have got to be strong
-BUT You are finding it hard.
Now i know how difficult it is to keep sane
-God is all sufficient for you,
I told you earlier, ”don’t bring God into this”
-He is the only comforter i know!

I have to move ahead
-you’re absolutely right, ”no pain , no gain”

Are you still there? I have been smoking too much
-Be careful! don’t wear your heart out.

To a love that once loved to love
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by uglyBetty1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
you are so ex, even after doing the traditional marriage of your wife, you are still asking me out, for what, upon am Ugly Betty. I was happy the day i saw the two of you together, i know I have completely gotten over you. I felt nothing for you, no emotions at all.

I am pitying for the girl because you are so stingy, and so tortoise like, infact i don't know you and tortoise who i should say is better.

Am happy, leaving you. Enjoy yourself, but please face your wife and stop bothering me.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by phemnahs(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2009
Hi Dear,

I will always love you. You came into my life when i needed u most, circumstances made us to go our separate ways. No matter what, my love for you will always be uppermost.

I just wish our genotypes and religions are not the ways they are. I missed everything about you.
Yeah, i saw your last mail. Definitely, he cant be like me cos there is only one moi. Just endure and give him that space in your heart to prove he is better than i am.

My new beau is as good and pretty as you are, she cant be you of course but in fairness she is a darling too and we do talk about you a lot. That's the extent of her humility.

Have a nice weekend.
From your Love.

You Know who
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
ugly Betty:

you are so ex, even after doing the traditional marriage of your wife, you are still asking me out, for what, upon am Ugly Betty. I was happy the day i saw the two of you together, i know I have completely gotten over you. I felt nothing for you, no emotions at all.

I am pitying for the girl because you are so stingy, and so tortoise like, infact i don't know you and tortoise who i should say is better.

Am happy, leaving you. Enjoy yourself, but please face your wife and stop bothering me.

i am not sure he left u bcuz u have an ugly face, i think it is bcuz ur grammar is horrifying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
na2day?:

i am not sure he left u bcuz u have an ugly face, i think it is bcuz ur grammar is horrifying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
One thing that'll not succeed in killing you is your mouth grin grin LMAO!!!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

One thing that'll not succeed in killing you is your mouth grin grin LMAO!!!!!

u have a point there sir wink grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by pchima: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
this was from my ex/ he wrote it when i left

You say it’s over and you need to get away

Against this day did I silently pray

To heaven I petitioned that this once I should get it right

My prayer was answered but only to worsen my plight

If I knew I’d be in love I never would have started

How do I face myself and say “that’s another angel departed”

Imperfect man I am and always will be

Weak and frail with failings like a tattered raft at sea

I desperately sought the anchor of your love

And you came to me that faithful day like an answer from above

Just when I thought I had been rescued

My joy away from me has been pursued

Your presence was the high point of my day

I know I never said what I wanted and needed to say

Maybe if I did you would be here with me

But I did not so you are far and free

Pancake I miss your smile and your mischief

I miss you coming to take away our collective grief

It might very well be too late

But I’d rather be late than never this state

You were the centre of my world

You were more than my “warri girl”

You it was I thought of before I slept

You it was for that a special part of my heart I kept

"My north my south my east and west

My working week my Sunday rest"

My one, my all, my rise, my fall

My run, my crawl, my flight, my stall

My little bird, my dove

My Pamela, My love
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2009
yoh yoh yoh hey
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2009
unitee:

yoh yoh yoh hey

i see why he left u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.