Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? (929 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by charles009(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Hey Folks,

I had a son from my ex girlfriend in 2010. we had issues about the custody of the child cos I was dead broke. She later traveled to ECuador and
severed all talking ties with me. Fast Forward 5 years , I am currently married with a preety daughter, and life has generally fared well with me.

Now I want to go for my son, but there is a daunting task!

My wife is gonna go totally insane-How do I handle this-I care for the happiness of both my wife and my Son.

My Ex is willing to release the boy, But we have agreed on settlement plans for her!

What is the best way to go about this,
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Tallesty1(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2015
This is serious walahi.

I think you should tell your wife first, I know she will feel betrayed but she will understand with time.

1 Like

Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by deadZONE: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2015
your son must not live with u, he can come visiting you can take care of him where ever u are and still be his dad.. best advice i would say u respect your marriage and respect your wife... until u give her a son dont bring him back...

2 Likes

Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by IamLEGEND1: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
carry ur pikin come house jare.....
BT just talk to ur wife first.... if not
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Does ur parents knows about your son?

Well i would advice u 2 tell u wife, i think she will understand with me. Allow her see reasons with u
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Swissheart(f): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
I want to assume your wife knows abt your son before settling with u.....if that is true bringing him shouldn't be too much of an issue,my concern is that since you both don't have a son yet...it is likely she feels threatened.since your boy's mum isn't having problem with him being with her,let him remain with her for now.Vacations should be spent with you.
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by kennyman2000(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
If u've discussed it with ur house wife and she's no problem with it. U can go ahead. U need her approval to get this done or else life will be miserable for the boy if u bring him under ur roof without the approval of ur house wife.
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by chigoizie7(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Oga,best thing is to allow the mother of the boy take care of him, he can always come visiting, women hardly take care of their own especially when the love u have for her and her kid is being shared or threatened.

Let your wife know about your son, u can always bring the boy back home when he is older, but not now. Your current wife might mal-treat your son behind your back and u find out about such, u will end up hating your wife.

Best bet is to prevent such from happening. It will be a different thing if your wife had known about ur son and still decides to marry u, she can cope.

But not now, the mother of your son might still be a treat to her( she might not be after all) but u know women and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by ivyT(f): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Give ur wife a son then u can bring him home..m nt been bias but i rep #GenderEquality
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
You were not financially responsible for your child's welfare for 5 years. And she took her kid and raised him up........now out of nowhere you want your child. A child you don't know...... Except your baby mama is complaining about not been able to cope,don't spoil her joy by collecting the child.
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by ChappyChase: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bros my simple advice to you, na to free the baby boy oo, we no dey America and Nollywood is real.. Your wife no go like the boy ooo!!!
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Spikkylee: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Is ur wife aware u played away match at all
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Op pls dnt just bring that child home even when she,i mean your wife accepted,you knw women and jealousy,she may not be able to treat that child as her own,i supposed you knw wat that means...let the mother take care of him,the only way to enjoy motherly love and attention.
Re: When Is Right To Bring My Boy Home? by ststyreal(f): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Let d boy remains with his mother I beg u, u can go visiting, inform ur wife abt ur son but keep ur son away from your house wife talking from a good spiritual eyez.

(1) (Reply)

SO S£XY !! Rihanna Shares S3xy Bikini Photos (18+) / Ladies,pls Stop This. / Belgian Man Leaves His Wife Of 19 Years. The Reason? How Did He Never Suspect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.