Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! (31452 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Heureaux: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
report to the school board,and tell them to keep your identity anonymous.
and also tell them you are scared for ur life,so action shud be taken fast
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by akinjosh(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=RaDaZaBaNa post=38247784] From a Troubled Friend ..

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

How do I go about this ?? Urgent advice needed please.
[/quote

Just one advice sir.

Go home and have some real conversation with your parents... No parent will hear this from a son and not act... Act fast sir, delay is dangerous
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Ujupsy: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't bother your self with another man problem at the long run he will know far
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Mancity26(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please b4 u move out, cook up a good story that will even touch his hrt, he may even give u moral support. Cry while narrating d story for him. If u move out silently, u re in trouble bcs he may think dat u will expose him.. Fake some phone calls if possible... Tell ur dad wetin dey nd d implication.. Stayin with him is more dangerous dan d guy himself.. Any day he commit, he may escape nd u might be sleeping on bed like wande coal nd davido, opposite cult or even police will come nd bungle u..

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Akin0: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
I will advice you discuss with your parent. They will provide money to secure another accommodation, since you are leaving off campus. It is even more dangerous to be quiet , because if eventually the guy involve in some criminal act and get caught, you will be trouble. Kindly act immediately.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by jt2damoney(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
talk to ur parents and d dangers of stayn with him but they shldnt tell his parent.

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by planetuzor(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
efilefun:
For the main time you can get a friend to squat with till you find a solution, dont be surprise the police might come search your room soon and if they should find any of those incriminating stuffs in the room then wave goodbye to your 3years in the school also.

But please and please dont report the matter to anyone or else your life would be in danger, if he asks why you moving just tell him you've been having terrible dreams in that apartment and you need a change of location asap, you can even fake a phone call with a pastor praying for you in his presence or tell him about the terrible dreams and go home for some days and then give him the story when you return and jejely pack your luggage.

This guy can lie ooo!!!!grin
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by lawbabs: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sunexy:
Dnt report to any schl authority.. It's better u jst leave him b4 he implicates you
If u report him, u myt av a problem with him nd his ppl

I agree with this line of thought. You should vacate that room with immediate alacrity. Try also look for other friends u can squat with until u find a final resolution for ur accomodation. Dont hesitate about it. Just leave...

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ProfEinstein: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sooo Y not mind not your business.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by begwong: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just tell your relations to send a token support for you while you lie to your parents that you need money for some field trips/excursion in school. Because those students affairs guys, HODs etc in the school that you are being advice to report to could be members of the cult group that your roommate belongs to.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by baloney: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
u still dey there for your mind u think u lyk ur sef
or ur so called friend.

get out of there dorm. i
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by DWJOBScom(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Move out of that room!

Don't report him to anyone as there's nothing like "anonymous" when a cult member, party member or anyone fraudulent is reported.
Look for another room
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by begwong: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Sooo Y not mind not your business.
Symptoms of a cultists
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Bosch10(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
efilefun:
For the main time you can get a friend to squat with till you find a solution, dont be surprise the police might come search your room soon and if they should find any of those incriminating stuffs in the room then wave goodbye to your 3years in the school also.

But please and please dont report the matter to anyone or else your life would be in danger, if he asks why you moving just tell him you've been having terrible dreams in that apartment and you need a change of location asap, you can even fake a phone call with a pastor praying for you in his presence or tell him about the terrible dreams and go home for some days and then give him the story when you return and jejely pack your luggage.
FYI ,u dont use evil to conquer evil.it wont just work.Lying to him will make matters worse
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by efilefun(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
was in a similar situation back then in higher institution and that was how i escaped. The dude's own was even murder, the next day i left the room was when police came visiting.
Bosch10:
FYI ,u dont use evil to conquer evil.it wont just work.Lying to him will make matters worse
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by efilefun(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
That was my escape route when i found myself in a similar situation.
planetuzor:

This guy can lie ooo!!!!grin
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Bosch10(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
efilefun:
was in a similar situation back then in higher institution and that was how i escaped. The dude's own was even murder, the next day i left the room was when police came visiting.
but that does not make it right,as it might land one in trouble someday.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ProfEinstein: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
Typical advice from a woman, don't listen to this she goat please.....
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ProfEinstein: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
begwong:

Symptoms of a cultists
Anuofia
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
bqlekan:
Den plenty for unilorin.. as dem no cross, going home nah taboo.

Your own case gidi gan grin
ehnehehn
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by bqlekan(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kyri:
ehnehehn
ehn yio cheesy like you are a unilorite?
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by millionboi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
wat if he ends up reportin 2d wrong person.......i mean a lecturer dat is into cultism,because som of dem na clown
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by StPete: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Why can’t you quietly explain this to your parents emphasizing the danger involved if he gets to know about it
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by engrshakespeare: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

" How do I get the money to Pack out to
another apartment even if I wanted to leave d
room for him ?? ""

Come and take my wallet na, they are telling u how to stay alive nd ur asking silly questions. Dont u think its easier to find d money alive tham dead.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by dancoolD(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
If i were u ; i wil go to another apartment and leave him alone
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
ajigiteri:
Report to the office of the Dean of student affairs and beg them to keep your identity.
Nonetheless, pray to God for help.

if na u, u go report? DEM SAY NECK, HE SAY THROAT. ..................... This is a wounded lion, the best thing to do is look for another accommodation.

IF U REPORT HIM AND HE GO TO LONG JAIL, U WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN THAT SCHOOL. HIS MEMBERS WILL COME FOR YOU.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Lamasta(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
@OP so you don`t know how to lie to your parent and collect money from them abi? Stay there and be risking your life.....
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Olaxtra: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

hmmb

Why thy #hmmm shiii

That's thy best option, if I'm in your shoe.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by oluwaniyi66(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
From a Troubled Friend ..

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

How do I go about this ?? Urgent advice needed please.
he believes the rustication is not real but he would later wake up to reality one day
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by kingsley989(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bro go stay with a friend of yours now till you get money to pay for an apartment. Telling your parents why you have decided to leave the room for him would be ok, only if they will keep it within the family. If they report to his parents, they might be putting you in danger.
Do you have a brother that knows what's up?
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
this one has turn to police case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? / How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.