Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! (31484 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by masqot(m): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

" How do I get the money to Pack out to
another apartment even if I wanted to leave d
room for him ?? ""
Go stay with a friend and stop deceiving yourself. He'll even be happy you vacate the room for him. For now, never discuss hi a matter with anyone or else you'll be in for trouble.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
From a Troubled Friend ..

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

How do I go about this ?? Urgent advice needed please.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by edigas1996: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2015
this seriouz .......mhen I. will advised u to look fr sm oda accommodation fr ursf pls......
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by benitwater(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""
e go soon clear for ur eyes,just wait till police come pack u two,na then u go know say to get accomadation money is far easier than police/gun/robbery case.u better move asap before u also join him.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by otswag(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Babe2sure:
Don't report him! You will be surprised those people may not keep your identity very anonymous and therefore expose you to danger, or part of the people in authority are in cahoot with him and his gang. Why did you think he wanted to work his certificate through, if he doesn't have someone in authority to help?

I think your parents should still be your last option, if all else fail. Have a serious meeting with them, tell them the dangers of living with him, tell them that they will expose you to more danger if they should tell his parents, (exaggerate it) that your best option is to move out of the apartment.

You will see the speed by which they will get the money even if it is to borrow it. And I don't think any parent will still go ahead to tell the guy's parents, despite telling them the danger they might expose you to.

Apart from the troubles it might land you, if the school authorities found out you are harbouring an expelled student. You risk being attacked by rival gang, who will think you are part of his gang. Living and moving with a culltist is risky.

Act fast my friend!

infact, your head is too correct. @op...this is your best solution. Be wise
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by CrazyScientist: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

So nairalanders should help you with money? undecided

I smell lies in this your story, 419!!!! angry
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Geesanni: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2015
I CAN SEEN THAT U (TOO) ARE NOT A CULTIST INDEED FROM UR WAY OF REPLYING ME,HE IS UR SO CALL BEST FRND FOR 3YRS AND U GUYZ STAY TOGETHER,HE DOES STAY LATE UNNECCESSARILY OUTSIDE OR MIDNITE ,HE BRINGS IN SOME GUYZ AND U SWEAR U DONT KNOW HE IS A STRONG MAN OR HE BELONG OR HIM NA MEN OR CHURCH GUYZ.(GUY STOP DECEIVING UR SELF,U CAN DECEIVE NAIRALAND OR WHO FALL FOR UR LIES,WHEN HE WAS INITIATED,HIS BACK(BODY) WAS INTACT ABI,U DIDNT SEE WOUND AND BEATING MARK ON HIS BACK THROUGHOUT UR STAYING TOGETHER,U 4GET SAY NO B ONLY U GO HIGHER INSTITUTION,SOME PPLE GO TOO,PLS STOP FOOLING URSELF,INSTEAD SIMPLY ASK ME FOR ADVICE AS I HAVE GRADUATED FROM CAMPUS EVEN B4 U FINISHED SECONDARY SKOOL AND I SKOOLED WHERE THINGS HAPPEN.BUT GO CONFESS UR SIN TO GOD OR NAIRALAND AND DONT COME AND SOUND LIKE A SAINT
RaDaZaBaNa:

u a big fool for this mr know all
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by sladimeji(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Babe2sure:
Don't report him! You will be surprised those people may not keep your identity very anonymous and therefore expose you to danger, or part of the people in authority are in cahoot with him and his gang. Why did you think he wanted to work his certificate through, if he doesn't have someone in authority to help?

I think your parents should still be your last option, if all else fail. Have a serious meeting with them, tell them the dangers of living with him, tell them that they will expose you to more danger if they should tell his parents, (exaggerate it) that your best option is to move out of the apartment.

You will see the speed by which they will get the money even if it is to borrow it. And I don't think any parent will still go ahead to tell the guy's parents, despite telling them the danger they might expose you to.

Apart from the troubles it might land you, if the school authorities found out you are harbouring an expelled student. You risk being attacked by rival gang, who will think you are part of his gang. Living and moving with a culltist is risky.

Act fast my friend!

babe wit brain...Its rare on nairaland
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ifexman: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm.. eyaaa.. thts terrible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by free37: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by xreal: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wait till your current rent is due ( if it isn't too long), then get another apartment.

Inform 1 or 2 of your close friends about the development and your intention.
Do not give your so called room mate a negative attitude.

Watch and Pray!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by baba11(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kingnap:

Mtcheeew..... Since you already knw what to do why bother to post here? You can remain there, it's Your life, do what pleases you with it.
The ball is in your courtcourt cool
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Typical advice from a woman, don't listen to this she goat please.....
and you had to insult me to make your point.fugly animal.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by nkyblast(f): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2015
If u like u listen to advice,if u like dnt listen,a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.who knw now if u never join dem?
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
A girl said sth very reasonable...u can't report him 2 the school authorities. U'll be done for.If ur parents care about u,then they should be in the best position 2 help u out with the money.If the semester's almost ending,then chill where u are..@d beginning of a new semester,quietlt move out.Try as much as possible 2 mk sure he doesn't know ur location.
BTW,what skul dyu attend?
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by emmanuellaj(f): 4:30am On Sep 28, 2015
Hope he doesn't see this your post on nairaland cos u going to be in big trouble for reporting cos he already knows it's you
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by MyschoolNG(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Get out of there fast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant University: Accounting Student Graduates With 4.99 GPA / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.