Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! (31490 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by dedugbaa(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
If the police should ever conduct a search,you will be implicated for not reporting him,in law there is what is called accessory to crime,if he is caught you ARE GUITY,report to someone of trusted and high reputation first in writing for your defence and copy someone else while you are search for an alternate apartment or on the alternative go and meet the chairman of the panel that expelled him,go with a hidden recorder for your defence in the event you are arrested,either way if you don't move out before he is arrested,say bye bye to your education and welcome to jail.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by mosbiod(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
lol
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by nkyblast(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
U re talking of how u will get money to pack wen ur life is in danger,u wait wen he implicates u den u will ve money to bail ursef

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by arabianights: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tell your parents and express your fears to them also .Ensure that you plead with them not to tell his parents even though they are supposed to but your life hangs on that.

Am sure your parents might send money to you once you tell them on the guns,machetes etc
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gobe...Beg him to consider u last time or u run away frm him but dnt report him..Just find another lie to change room

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by GodwinTobi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
If u can get a JET to pack ur things and leave pls do before he kills u. Emphasis: "jet" not car.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by kunle75(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

" How do I get the money to Pack out to
another apartment even if I wanted to leave d
room for him ?? ""

Sorry bro are u concern about your life or the money for rent?

You will soon come back here to tell us another story.

You better act fast before its too late for you,more so,i feels that you are been economical with the truth by the telling us that you dont a clue of his gangster ism before now?hmmmmmm i pity u and God help u too
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by haryomikun(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't you knw the meaning of 'squatting'

DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
u need to report to your parents and they will surely arrange for a new apartment for u. that's the only way
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by GboyegaD(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

hmmb

Are you here to seek opinion or pick relevant advice? She's said it all and it is left for you to choose what to do.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Udeh482: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't bother reporting him to anybody jus look for a friend off school premises I mean in town and do not allow anybody I mean anybody to Know ur reason for leaving bt make sure you com home often so as not to let ur friend suspect you nd keep low in wat ever you do most especially pray regularly before you know it u will graduate
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by honeygirl17: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

" How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave d room for him ?? ""
Tell your parents before its too late! Pls do that now
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Chamboor(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
The best option and solution is to move away from that room..Pray to God to terminate ur friendship with ease..
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by bolliejay(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
l think you should leave the room for him because he will end up implicating you..............FLEE NOW!

3 Likes

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
E leave or e no leave, Dem don expel am. Sound it in his ears early in d morning b4 he goes to take the Igbo.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by khaynoni(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

Inform your parents. If they love you, they will provide the money.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nuhusky: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
From academic student to non academic student just leave him as long as he stay in school he is non academic student
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by udemzyudex(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm.. Living with a cultists is dangerous..

If you don't have the money to get another apartment, look for a friend to stay with...
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Omotayor123(f): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""
But you Will get the liver to face the consequences .. Don't hide under the fact that you don't have money for another accommodation!

Either you report him Or leave the room ASAP. No amount of preaching can turn his already stoney heart to flesh.
Fight for your future, you can scout with friends.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by rattlesnake(m): 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Your room mate definitely browses NL and he will see this thread and kill u angry u are fuked

2 Likes

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by holwadamilolah(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Guy talk to him and tell him the danger he is putting you through. He knows but he wants you to express yourself. I use to have one when I was in school, he was my roommate. The first time I suspected him in 200 level , I playfully told him that if he didn't let me graduate peacefully I will be the one to kill him.. he knows I was kidding but he also reason with me. He understand that I'm liverless .. Always pray because you are in big danger now the everyone knows he is a cultist, even now the everybody knows he is a cultist, it will be better you disassociate yourself with him. May God help you... try talk to him about it. . I pray God keep you safe..
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Poison the i d i o t before he gets you killed. I don't have feelings for brutes!

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Forward1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=RaDaZaBaNa post=38248578]
" How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave d room for him ?? ""[/quote

you mean u don't have any frnd to accommodate you for sometime?
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bro have been there,I know how it looks like,see op even for d past 2 years u have been living with danger because u never can tell when rivals are coming for attack(scores),so now u don't need rushing just stylishly,stylishly o,go to one of ur other friends and squat there,then as times goes on come back one day to pack ur remaining luggages.

U can't rush to leave him.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Omotayor123(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Udeh482:
bt make sure you com home often so as not to let ur friend suspect you nd keep low in wat ever you do most especially pray regularly before you know it u will graduate
Bad advice! He should cut all ties with him as hanging around him will only bring doom! But OP should make sure he doesn't discuss him with Any.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by yugocee(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=RaDaZaBaNa post=38247784] From a Troubled Friend ..

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

How do I go about this ?? Urgent advice needed please.
[u just have to leave]
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by tinsel: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
The best thing for you is to leave the room. Don't report him to anybody.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by SmartMugu: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Can you find a friend to stay with temporarily? You risk so much reporting him. In my days in school, I've seen deans, lecturers and administrative staff that belong to cult groups. So, your name may not be as anonymous as you may expect.
I've had to vacate my room once in school for the leaders of one cult group. They liked my room and the lil effizy i had in it and started staying there more than me. Rather than report them, I just looked for a friend to stay with until the semester was over and moved far away from there.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by tlops(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

The same way you got the money for the present one!

There is fire on the mountain, my friend! ruunnn!

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ab1x: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
@ RaDaZaBaNa: You need to travel home. Tell your parent about the situation of things at hand. I am sure they will never tell his parent rather they will find money for you to get another apartment.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ellachuku: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""

See format cheesy cheesy
Send message to your parents to send money to you.

5 Likes

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by chibyke0: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
you better act fast before is too late for you, don"t you have a friend you can be staying with for the main time till your rent is due?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021 / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.