Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! (31487 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by betakondo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yomieluv:
How do you get money to pack out to a new apartment?

Can't you tell your parents the cause of your desire to change hostel?

The boy being rusticated has nothing to loose again,so he can become extremely dangerous,and please thread carefully with him.

Stylishly find a way to move out,or wait till the end of the semester,and never resume with him in new semester.

GBAM!!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by yugocee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
u just have to vacate the room for him and distance your self as far as possible from him.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Sveen: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Radazabana, I hope your roommate is not a member of Nairaland, if yes, kindly tell the mods to remove this topic from FP, so that the dude won't stumble upon it.

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Geesanni: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
NA WA 4 NAIRALAND,SEE WETIN DEY MAKE FRONT PAGE,I SEEK PUBLIC HELP ABOUT MY LANDLORD USING ME AND TRYING TO BRIN G OUT D OTHER SIDE OF ME ,IT NEVA MAKE FRONT PAGE,WETIN CONCERN ME ABT CULTIST OR NO CULTIST,HE SAID HE IS IN 300L AND CAN THINK OUT OF A SIMPLE SITUATION A PRY 6 WUD DECIDE CORRECTLY,YET IT MAKE FRONT PAGE,OSEWA SEUN NAWA 4 U,U NO DEY TRY AT ALL,U NID TO UPGRADE UR STYLE OF BLOGGING,IT BECOMING MESS UP,TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by catalanscrew(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kill him and hang yourself
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Danelo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Call police..... Not Nigerian police Tho.... Maybe America police. grincheesycheesy
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Eberex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
You are a guy dude! look for a classmate or a friend you can stay with for the time being. They will understand your plight
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
From a Troubled Friend ..

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

How do I go about this ?? Urgent advice needed please.
so randa,u get mind carry my matter come here abii de wait u for lodge
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by youngambi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
report to the school board,and tell them to keep your identity anonymous.
May God bless ur mama

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by delman88(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

" How do I get the money to Pack out to
another apartment even if I wanted to leave d
room for him ?? ""

DONT U HAVE FRIENDS U CAN STAY WITH MY DEAR, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by broxymall(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""
dude God bless everyone with wisdom, but you are not using it
you want to put urself into trouble bah. . worst still, they can attack you.
are you the only one going to scroll?
you have school mate, course mate, church village..

haba i tire for una
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by stchinedu: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Spikkylee:

Complete advice
Very complete.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by philiancoop(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just leave. Na student environs nau... You fit Scot till next semester
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by megabyte2(f): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Babe2sure:
Don't report him! You will be surprised those people may not keep your identity very anonymous and therefore expose you to danger, or part of the people in authority are in cahoot with him and his gang. Why did you think he wanted to work his certificate through, if he doesn't have someone in authority to help?

I think your parents should still be your last option, if all else fail. Have a serious meeting with them, tell them the dangers of living with him, tell them that they will expose you to more danger if they should tell his parents, (exaggerate it) that your best option is to move out of the apartment.

You will see the speed by which they will get the money even if it is to borrow it. And I don't think any parent will still go ahead to tell the guy's parents, despite telling them the danger they might expose you to.

Apart from the troubles it might land you, if the school authorities found out you are harbouring an expelled student. You risk being attacked by rival gang, who will think you are part of his gang. Living and moving with a culltist is risky.

Act fast my friend!

Best Advice

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Danielclinton: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just report him to d sch authority and make sure your identity is not disclosed.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by blacq2009(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

I and my friend had been roommates for 2 years In an off campus hostel. However, on resumption for the 300 level session. My Friend was arraigned for Cultism by the School disciplinary committee and Rusticated from the school.

.. The problem now is that the friend has refused to Vacate the room and claims he would spend the remaining year and work out his Way for the certificate. All Attempts to persuade him to return home and inform his parents have proved abortive.

Worst still, he now brings guns, machetes and the rest to the room. He now smokes, drinks and exhibits all those things he has secretly been doing for the past two years. The last two years with him, I never for once saw him do all these.

I am now Scared as If the School authorities find it out am harboring an expelled student. It might spell trouble. If I tell my parents, am sure They will tell his Parents in Ghana and that might also spell trouble.
RaDaZaBaNa, so you come dey publicise my issue for NL abi?. Oya! come back and meet me.

How do I get the money to Pack out to another apartment even if I wanted to leave the room for him ??

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by dokyOloye: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

room for him ?? ""
The greatest danger U r facing is d fact that he has started bringing guns n knives to d house,wc means he is more involved in cult activities now,wc also means that he is more at risk from opposing cult members.
the way these ppl reason,they will not believe U can be a 'jew' man and be living wt a strong man.One day,they might look for him in his house and U could be d victim.
Quietly tell Ur parents so that they will provide for U another money for alternate accommodation and get them to promise U they will not tel d guy's parents,so that he can carry his wahala and go.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by blacq2009(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

RaDaZaBaNa, so you come dey publicise my issue for NL abi?. Oya! come back and meet me.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ajademola2000(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bro send the dude out of your room before you regret, don't be too nice else you won't like where you will land
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by ElFenomeno1: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

POISON HIM!!!!
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by sevule(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
@poster

He is bringing guns to your home and you are still asking questions
Dude get your behind out of that place ASAP!!!!!! Go and live in the hostel or squat with friends but get out of there IMMEDIATELY!!! Has it ever occured to you that a rival cult could want him dead and when they come looking for him it is you they would find?

A word is enough for the wise
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by youngambi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
but guy come imagine say DAT ur guy cun de nairaland...I'm cum c dis post...no b smol tin u go collect in d nyt oo...but just kidding sha. I fink fr u to tackle dis ish effectively ba? u first nid to know DAT dis cultist peeps can b fucking bad....de are remotely wicked. if u gotta leave do it logically n not radically.. because d whole tin is lyk dia is no love n consideration fr no one as LNG as u ain't a member...na gradual gradual process...guy use wisdom o..bcs if u just ball...d guy can just feel betrayed by sum1 hiz bin wit fr 2 yrs n he cldnt react
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by nuelzy: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
tnk God for National open university....werrin concern us and cultists....op.....moms' r always d sure bets for dis kinda case...confide in her

1 Like

Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by menix(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Did not bug reading all d numerous advice but I must give u this..

If u re concerned about all u have listed, the best of option is to leave the apartment for him, look for where to go squat..

OR

U call him and talk to him, inform him u re not comfortable with his latest behaviour..

OR

U hold ur peace..

U might say I don't have money to move but if am in his shoes nd u report me.
It would be better u leave the skool cous I will b ur nightmare..
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by fotadmowmend(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
playsafe by reporting to the school authority and d police because if anythg shd happen u ll be counted as a member. you can leave d room 4 him for a while.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Welcomme: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Guy, u come dey expose me here abi. ur own don finish.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Magonline: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
You do yourself lot of harm staying with your occultic friend. Should the school authority discover you'll be in a big trouble. Find a friend who'll share accomodation with you temporaly . Pray for God's intervention which will provide you another accomodation
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Apply no answer you receive here.
Truth is; you're probably a kushman trying to snitch on your hommie who was caught in the school's nest while doing the needful.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

hmmb

that's the best advice U can get bro.

& please act FAST.
U can sleep in classes at night if situation demands it
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by check4elems: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Go and look for another student that is leaving alone and he needs a room mate

Start from there.
Re: He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!! by Richiy(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
You can manage the school hostel for now before you raise something. Leave that apartment soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.