Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (43733 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying Female Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by passionate88: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague
wink
@bolded, no wonder.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Female nurses are flirts.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Tamakay(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
They were actually my fav when I was in d world because 65% of them are beautiful, smart and very strict when it comes to protection. I got them cheap sorry easily but I cannot say they are loose. They are busy people so they don't have much time to allow u do ur guymatics on them so if u package well huh u get it. In terms of marriage I think it's because of their time consuming nature of their profession and u know African men; highly jealous and selfish. Go ahead and marry them except that particular one is bad and pls dont generalized it.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
passionate88:
@bolded, no wonder.

Yes wonder tongue
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by JustCare: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
esosa993:

uncle I have a nurse as mother and she created time and took care of her four children very well in the right way...... those days when we were younger my mum would travel everyday from shagamu to ibadan just to put her home in other.

same here. at a point in time we lived together in the hospital staff quarters.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Aitee1: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2015
IyawoDoctor:

Best mums are nurses. Mine is a nurse with 5 kids and we all turned out well. Mother in-law is a nurse with four kids and they turned out well. I am a nurse with triplets and so far so good. No conflict with hubby who is even a doctor

Chaiii...triplets shocked how do you people do this twins and triplets of a thing I really wish to have them embarassed
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by vicstorm: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
hmm
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by opeadura(f): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
It is the character that matters
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by RexTramadol1: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Nurse? Never!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2015
I LOVE NURSES...

I have dated a good number.
They give you quality NURSING CARE.

They massage, caress, smooch you.
They know where to hit you.
Dey know all d OBSTETRICS POSITIONS d bed can take.

They train KIDS like teachers do.
Of course, most are good cooks.

I prefer a female NURSE /PHARMACIST for life time relationship to a female medical doctor.
Because most female doctors are too rigid especially in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by kkboy(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
My mum was a nurse, my elder sister a nurse and i love nursers. A home without a nurse is missing something
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:

Female nurses are not always permanently placed on night shifts. Unless she wants it that way, then it can be arranged. They run shifts ; day n night.
i have a doctor friend, guy 90% Of female nurses are promiscuous. Him de gist me of escapades
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by just2endowed: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
1love4all:
Three of my colleagues actually said am strong for daring to date a nurse.

Is there anything am missing?

Guys, any reason for not dating a nurse?

Who have dated one before or still dating, what the experience like and what will you advise?

lol....they are nice but scarce to see.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by DjQris(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
am currently datin a nurse and trust me shez d best so far, dat lady takes good care of me like am a baby....damn!! no wonder my late dada admirez dem alot dat year!!! their cleanliness is 100% wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

i have a doctor friend, guy 90% Of female nurses are promiscuous. Him de gist me of escapades

Male doctors are known to most times "exaggerate" and most times lie, over their so called "escapedes" with female nurses. Truth be told, nurse or no nurse, a loose lady is a loose lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by chynergy1(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2015
i dey laugh, grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by obitobe: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2015
IyawoDoctor:

Best mums are nurses. Mine is a nurse with 5 kids and we all turned out well. Mother in-law is a nurse with four kids and they turned out well. I am a nurse with triplets and so far so good. No conflict with hubby who is even a doctor

you are blessed oh(Triplet)..... my wife is a nurse and she is very caring and loving. As someone rightly said here that it all depends on the individual, if the person is loose from the womb will be loose forever expect a divine intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

A loose lady is a loose lady.

This is irrespective of her profession.
Though some PROFESSIONS can POTENTIATE it while some do not.

Bankers for example...
Owing to the WORKING ENVIRONMENT and PRESSURE as well as Ladies love for money, most conceive the idea of sleeping with anyone.

But For a NURSES, they have no TARGETS, it's more of affection and care.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by dippyyoo(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Marrying a nurse is one of the best thing that has happened to me!!!
#GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by flawlessT(f): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Nollywood has taken ova sm person's mentality...Am proud to be a nurse!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Mordyb: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
Well I have always wanted to date a nurse.

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.

Basically, if she wears a uniform, I want to do her.
even lastma
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by dokJ: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Which of d nurses r u talking about? Auxiliary, Registered nurses(RN) or Bsc nurses.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:

Male doctors are known to most times "exaggerate" and most times lie, over their so called "escapedes" with female nurses. Truth be told, nurse or no nurse, a loose lady is a loose lady.
a loose lady is a loose lady, but Their jobs play a vital factor. am not saying that good ones are not among them.

have been to hospital before and heard nurses discussing among themselves, no need to defend them, majority are loose, the job provides opportunities for those that would not have been involved to join the chorus,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
kaeforum:

While you may be right that a womans profession is divorced from her character , profession does have a significant influnce on character.
Hence most women bankers are loose aand rude, female nurses share the same character too.
Look at their dressing, the wear tight fitting outfits to seduce doctors and patients, and they are know to drug their spouses and kids too if they are provoked.
I would advice you to proceed with caution.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew, grow up abeg... what is she drugging them for? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Adesiji77: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague wink

Nice comment, I agree with you on the stereotypes.

One steaming cup of coffee for you. cheesy

#SayNoToStereotypes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2015
EVILFOREST:

A loose lady is a loose lady.

This is irrespective of her profession.
Though some PROFESSIONS can POTENTIATE it while some do not.

Bankers for example...
Owing to the WORKING ENVIRONMENT and PRESSURE as well as Ladies love for money, most conceive the idea of sleeping with anyone.

But For a NURSES, they have no TARGETS, it's more of affection and care.
a loose lady is a loose lady, but Their jobs play a vital factor. am not saying that good ones are not among them.

have been to hospital before and heard nurses discussing among themselves, no need to defend them, majority are loose, the job provides opportunities for those that would not have been involved to join the chorus

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

that your doctor friend must be talking about the auxiliary nurses. Not the real ones
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MadCow1: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
Mordyb:
even lastma

I she's a fly looking LASTMA babe and is sharp in her uniform, then I want to drive into her 'one way".. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by sammy5545: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2015
1love4all:
Three of my colleagues actually said am strong for daring to date a nurse.

Is there anything am missing?

Guys, any reason for not dating a nurse?

Who have dated one before or still dating, what the experience like and what will you advise?

i want a big , black nurse with a long hair to come suck my dick
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
kelvyn7:
YES WE ARE! angry

if my chioce lady is a nurse, then there is no need to approach her

if my girl friend is a nurse then she will not be more than a girl friend

and if my wife becomes a nurse, its sure that we will just end it lipsrsealed

If a lady wants to get me off her back, let her just lie to me that she is a nurse and its OVER! grin grin

Its just my opinion plsssss

respect to tohpahz. I salute U. wink But i like the way u simple. Make i no hide am from u. kiss #CrushConfession #OpportunityToConfess grin grin

Lolzz.. okay sha..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
sammy5545:

i want a big , black nurse with a long hair to come suck my dick

You are stup.id
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
kaeforum:

While you may be right that a womans profession is divorced from her character , profession does have a significant influnce on character.
Hence most women bankers are loose aand rude, female nurses share the same character too.
Look at their dressing, the wear tight fitting outfits to seduce doctors and patients, and they are know to drug their spouses and kids too if they are provoked.
I would advice you to proceed with caution.

The weed that u take.. walahi.. e strong die..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.