Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG (25454 Views)

Nigerian Government Warned "There Will Be Consequences" If You Harm IPOB Members / Urhobo People Have Spoken "There Will Be Consequences" / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by DONSMITH123(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ORACLE1975(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2015
u never take ur drug ni

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2015
This mad man has been let loose again.

Abeg make una catch am o.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by MISSNORA(f): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Mouth diarrhoea

43 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by OnankpaBa(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2015
[
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.
The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”
“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.
“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.
“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.
“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.
“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,”
he added.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/

Mongo Park,

What can you do?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by oluwaSmith1(f): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Lalasticlala,

Abeg come help us cage this runaway lunatic.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Imortal001: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Basket mouth don start to leak again ooooooooo!

58 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Ugomba(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Mouth diarrhoea
U re so pretty.

9 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by OnankpaBa(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2015
tout

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by GabrielSuswam(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Do You How Many Poor Nigerians are killed everyday?

13 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sensibool: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Seriously?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Sicozone(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
well well well....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by adesegun121(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
FFK mr Noise Marker..

The day wey i don fear dis guy na that election period wey the mumu lie that pdp!gs don win 23 state...

Liar....

14 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Burger01(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
This guy and his running pig mouth. Who even takes him seriously undecided

5 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by UnknownT: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Mba ana abara agu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by dave2meek(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Yeye dey smell smh

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by MrFlavvor(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Each time FFK open his mouth to speak, it gives me more reason to believe that "empty vessels, really make the loudest noise".

This same empty individual kept mute when those girls at Chibok were kidnapped, we didn't hear him rant and make empty threats, now here he is spitting fire as if he can even light a stick of match.

Fani, oh fani, why have you decided to make yourself an object of mockery? Telling tales of ladies you've slept with is no longer enough, now its time to start making empty threats?.

I believe sooner than later, you'll get it into your thick skull that the administration of PMB is very very different from that of GEJ.

NB: should the FG secure the release of Chief Olu Falae, it will further cast aspersion on the government of GEJ. So please PMB, its time to show those doubting thomas that "old soldier never die".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by immortalvoices(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
In as much as he is not in the good books of Nigerian.., for his uncultured part he played in the last dispensation..

Me think he is right with his statement on olu falae status in Nigeria political system cum structure...

It's a classic case of GOOD MESSAGE FROM A BAD TOWN CRIER

9 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by otijah(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Mouth diarrhoea

ORACLE1975:
u never take ur drug ni

oluwaSmith1:
This mad man has been let loose again.
Abeg make una catch am o.
oluwaSmith1:
Lalasticlala,
Abeg come help us cage this runaway lunatic.

All you guys know how to do is just reign insults on elders in this nairaland nothing more, have you ever considered what if it was your father that was kidnapped by the dreaded fulani's herdsmen? What will be your say

They kill anyhow they like and do whatevere they like and still get away with it, and someone has come out to challenge the govt to do something and all y'all do here is to call him a lunatic.

I pray they locate each and every one of you. And ur relations, for those calling ffk names in Jesus Name AMEN

Thank God say they are now in yoruba land

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Guyman02: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
The Fulanis want to move beyond Ilorin into the heartland of Yorubaland and create another Emirate to continue the Slave-Master relationship while Yoruba e-rats will continue to shout Sai Baba in Hausa language.

Meanwhile, the Prince of Ile-ife has been visiting Northern Traditional Rulers to seek their support to become the Ooni of the craddle of Yorubaland, removing his shoes to greet the Fulani Emir of Kano.

Check the profile of all those trying to lambast FFK here above me, they are all Yoruba, their blind support for PMB will be their greatest undoing especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Photo; Prince of Ile Ife Barrister Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ZACHIE: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
When you were in government what did you do to hordes that were mown down by BH, Robberies and political assassinations?
It is now you found your hollow voice to utter gutter rubbish.
Please, go back to your stupor. Sink deeper in it and leave the country for the sane.
Agbaya oshi

10 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by wasco24: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
grin
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jmoore(m): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Sun will rise and set. That will be the consequence.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Laveda(f): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
stfu parrot ffk
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Weeds and cokes

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Johnnoah1st: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
FFK is saying the truth, buhari should call his boys (fulani herdsmen) dat kidnaped d man to order, else all fulani herdsmen we be dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sukkot: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
ffk werey grin

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by superior1: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
E don take his Igbo again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu / Jigawa Governor Disappointed As ‘4000’ PDP Decampees Fail To Appear / BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.