Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG (25502 Views)

Nigerian Government Warned "There Will Be Consequences" If You Harm IPOB Members / Urhobo People Have Spoken "There Will Be Consequences" / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by bmos(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
ORACLE1975:
u never take ur drug ni

Pipe Noise maker again! Seeking relevance always without getting one. Direct your threat to his abductors. Am sure you will be the next to be taken
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by streetzdreamz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
melzabull:
yolowbas are cursed bastads (apologies to few like you).

You can imagine if it was an Igbo man that said this, they will attack and abuse the whole Igbo nation with their illiterate awusa/Fulani supporting them. You can never see a yolowba man condemn their Fulani master, NEVER.

Whenever a Fulani commits a crime you will see all the useless yolowba ijiots avoid the thread as if it never existed, but if its an Igbo man that commits the crime, you will see how the yoru-baboons will swamp on the thread like bees such that you will see one useless moniker that never commented since 10months will suddenly find his/her useless voice commenting nonsense!

Much as I don't agree entirely with ffk, he made some good points...but why wait till a prominent Yoruba man is kidnapped before coming up with this? all those that have been kidnapped before now nko?. Although he is known to be clannish, arrogant and a bigot, but those Fulani animals need to be taught some lessons

Having said I that, i maintain that hoerubas are a bunch of accursed despicable neanderthal. The most useless creatures to grace the surface of the earth.

#spits on them
you are a bit intelligent, but you still a tribal bigot, now that you're done ranting, do you feel any better? Is your BP back to its normal level? That wish you had, has it come true? You guys portray low level of reasoning and maturity via your words, I read a Yoruba guys comment about igbos and I ask myself is this fellow sane at all, an igbo man's comment against a Yoruba man ain't any different, you lots will succeed in bringing discord between your unborn generations, cuz you are already sowing the seeds now, and hell yes it's sprouting up real fast, to the Yorubas on this thread calling ffk names, I pity y'al, there is fire on the mountain and you ain't bothered, rather you are filled with political hatred,you forgot he is human, a kinsman and a countryman, was telling a friend yesterday, that with the turn of events this days, the world will never know peace, y'al just confirmed that, Nigeria is miles from getting better, not with peeps like y'al around, sorry pieces of mobile proteins called humans.......

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
smuth:

Would you insult him if it was your father that was kidnapped? Free will has made you lose your sense of reasoning. Even a baby will tell you just how stu.pid you sound.

Don't worry we shall all celebrate when your father is kidnapped and killed

I doubt you have a father. If you do, you won't insult someone else's unprovoked. I have issues with FFK directly and I addressed him but you, you have no regard for you parents meaning you have nothing that could be comppared to a human being. Only animals have little regard for their parents.

Because someone was kidnapped he now has to loose his sense by threatening the peace of the whole nation. If you don't see anything wrong in that then am not surprised. You already displayed your animalistic behaviour.

FYI I am Yoruba but will not threaten the peace of the whole nation of over 160million people prematurely like a goat because a man was kidnapped, irrespective of his social status.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Austin4lif: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
zeefa:

I have gone through all the posts and non of you actually mention or focus on the state the incident occurred. For your information, the kidnapping happened in ONDO state being governed by DR MiMIKO.

Ondo state government should make a shift response and put all the state security services at work to ensure this man is freed.

I really don't know why FFK can't direct his first attack on the PDP state, but he politicised it by calling on the Federal Govt to effect his freedom, what about the state government where it happened.

I pray they free him soon!

even if they did not free him and they kidnapp more yorubas elders, nothing ur pple can still do. Cowards are always cowards
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by free13: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ffk.......ok
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by amusadele: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Sounding very elementary
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ZACHIE: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
smuth:

Would you insult him if it was your father that was kidnapped? Free will has made you lose your sense of reasoning. Even a baby will tell you just how stu.pid you sound.

Don't worry we shall all celebrate when your father is kidnapped and killed

You are but a little petulant child.
Let me stay there and wish you well in your quests for knowledge.
BUT, TO KNOWLEDGE, ADD UNDERSTANDING

Cheers, child.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ERAKAMUS: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
what is wrong with this younger generation of the Yorubas, No morale, No proper upbringing e.t.c will I say the Computer age has don more harm than good now, WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT FFK SAID?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by VirginFinder: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

False is in safe hands? cheesy cheesy
Na Hausa Fulani kidnap am o you this imbecilic bastard.I dey pity the poor man

You are a nincompoop!
Didnt you read that he was handed over to another group demanding ransom?
If he were ibo, he'd have been murdered in his farm and the case would have gone unreported.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a nincompoop!
Didnt you read that he was handed over to another group demanding ransom?
If he were ibo, he'd have been murdered in his farm and the case would have gone unreported.

If it were Igbo, his family would ve negotiated and brought him back, but Yoruba would wait for government to do everything for them. Na una go tire.Useless handicapped nincompoop

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by VirginFinder: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

If it were Igbo, his family would ve negotiated and brought him back, but Yoruba would wait for government to do everything for them. Na una go tire.Useless handicapped nincompoop

So it can happen to an ibo?
And the ibo family will negotiate with the Fulanis and not take the law into their hands and carry inferior arms like Biafraudian soldiers?
So you can be this reasonable?

Anyway, as I said earlier, if he were ibo, he wont even be allowed to live.
Ewu Biafra!
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

So it can happen to an ibo?
And the ibo family will negotiate with the Fulanis and not take the law into their hands and carry inferior arms like Biafraudian soldiers?
So you can be this reasonable?

Anyway, as I said earlier, if he were ibo, he wont even be allowed to live.
Ewu Biafra!

Wait for bohari and Nigeria Police to perform miracle you hear.
Foolish handicapped tribe.
Ewure ogbomosho

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by mauriceju2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
all the people insulting this man here are all Yoruba's, they are very happy for fulani to lord over them, Yoruba are the only tribe that don't know what they want in Nigeria, Hausa want to be in-charge of Nigeria and in control of all the resources, Igbo want Bifra, Niger Delter want resource control, Yoruba want nothing
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/
I wish they can kidnap FKK & return him safely without his MOUTH.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/
Fanny shld be a Tribal Hero,an Hercules or "samsom" not a coward with Big mouth he shld lead d onslaught agst d fulani kidnappers,he shld rescue falae without a scratch,he shld teach those dumbs not 2 fvck with afenifere.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Chiaka(f): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Google to 'Fulani Herdmens and read up their activities
Just a few on this month alone not to talk of countless many;
Fulani herdsmen, not kidnappers attacked, abduct Falae – Police
Suspected Fulani herdsmen rapes four Tiv women, kills - Sept 21, 2015
Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nine In Fresh Attack In Taraba - 16 September , 2015
How Fulani herdsman murdered 33-year-old farmer - September 19, 2015
ATTACKS BY HERDSMEN: Middle Belt faults FG on security -September 20, 2015
etc
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jt2damoney(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
empty threar

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jt2damoney(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
empty threat

Meanwhile,get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
ok is that all u gotta say?...... Thanx hon..... And hey! I'm neither pdp or apc.... I'm neutral
You even get their time.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Fourwinds: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
dis man FFK is one of d most foolish person in Nigeria..

what I don't understand is if he thinks from his ANUS
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ARIZONA123(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mosh1:
I found it funny when these low lifers term Yorubas as slave.Please,who is the real slave? The people that want freedom or the people that denied them the freedom. Yorubas can never be a slave to anyone in this country because joke apart,we are wiser and better that any other region or people in this entity called Nigeria.Ask the Hausas who the slaves are and they will tell you the people that lost 3 million plus,that have never and will never win Presidential election in Nigeria.These are the real slaves....
. A slave is a person who doesn't knw the meaning of a slave. Yeribas are slaves cos they misunderstand d term slave.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ARIZONA123(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
mauriceju2:
all the people insulting this man here are all Yoruba's, they are very happy for fulani to lord over them, Yoruba are the only tribe that don't know what they want in Nigeria, Hausa want to be in-charge of Nigeria and in control of all the resources, Igbo want Bifra, Niger Delter want resource control, Yoruba want nothing
. You have made my day. Good! Tell the cowards
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:

FFK is 1 cl0wn I just don't kno y he's not been taken 2 a rehab yet. Sure he has never been faithful 2 his drugs #God! Dis lunatic must b off-d-streets! #dirtyp1g!
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by VirginFinder: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

Wait for bohari and Nigeria Police to perform miracle you hear.
Foolish handicapped tribe.
Ewure ogbomosho

No, I'll wait for Biafraudian police.
'Foolish handicapped tribe' have ruled you slaves time and again and will rule you again.
ibos are a hopeless tribe. Even Ijaws now have more bragging rights.
Ewu Biafra!!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sage2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Mouth diarrhoea

All I can say is, Gorgeous! I am on your matter.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sage2(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
streetzdreamz:
you are a bit intelligent, but you still a tribal bigot, now that you're done ranting, do you feel any better? Is your BP back to its normal level? That wish you had, has it come true? You guys portray low level of reasoning and maturity via your words, I read a Yoruba guys comment about igbos and I ask myself is this fellow sane at all, an igbo man's comment against a Yoruba man ain't any different, you lots will succeed in bringing discord between your unborn generations, cuz you are already sowing the seeds now, and hell yes it's sprouting up real fast, to the Yorubas on this thread calling ffk names, I pity y'al, there is fire on the mountain and you ain't bothered, rather you are filled with political hatred,you forgot he is human, a kinsman and a countryman, was telling a friend yesterday, that with the turn of events this days, the world will never know peace, y'al just confirmed that, Nigeria is miles from getting better, not with peeps like y'al around, sorry pieces of mobile proteins called humans.......

You seems to have a grasps of the problem at hand. At the rate Igbos and Yorubas are going, they Hausa-Fulani man will continue to dominate them. They Hausa-Fulani does not give a damn about either of them. I have a feeling the Yorubas will regret the most because there is already bad blood between them and other regions of the the south. Their best bet now is their continued loyalty to the north or else they fall out and be hated by all regions of the the country.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by omolami: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari and his APC government lacks what it takes to provide security for Nigerians. The leader is clueless on security matters but very active in malice and vendetta
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by streetzdreamz(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2015
sage2:

You seems to have a grasps of the problem at hand. At the rate Igbos and Yorubas are going, they Hausa-Fulani man will continue to dominate them. They Hausa-Fulani does not give a damn about either of them. I have a feeling the Yorubas will regret the most because there is already bad blood between them and other regions of the the south. Their best bet now is their continued loyalty to the north or else they fall out and be hated by all regions of the the country.
am not good in politics or history, like seriously I wish I have an insight as to the cause of this hatred between this two tribes, which ordinarily should be the closest tribe in this country, it's so bad if not stopped, in a couple of years we will have another round of genocide, social media makes this issue their selling point this days just to attract traffic, if not ion know why the owner of this forum has done nothing to checkmate the excesses of this tribalists,of a truth this forum has lost its essence, unlike previous years where you read credible news pieces, and sane comments from matured minds void of hatred and bias thoughts, reverse is the case this days, I bet in two years time, we will start killing one another just cuz of tribal superiority and inferiority complex, what can you and I do? Nothing than speak the truth and keep our sanity, Their conscience is seared with greed and hatred, and together we will watch the country go up in flames.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
jomoh:

I doubt you have a father. If you do, you won't insult someone else's unprovoked. I have issues with FFK directly and I addressed him but you, you have no regard for you parents meaning you have nothing that could be comppared to a human being. Only animals have little regard for their parents.

Because someone was kidnapped he now has to loose his sense by threatening the peace of the whole nation. If you don't see anything wrong in that then am not surprised. You already displayed your animalistic behaviour.

FYI I am Yoruba but will not threaten the peace of the whole nation of over 160million people prematurely like a goat because a man was kidnapped, irrespective of his social status.

Look at this beast calling somebody animal, so it is not a big deal to you if somebody is kidnapped, you mean you will keep quiet if your hopeless father is kidnapped... You are a bastard and a terrible one.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

Look at this beast calling somebody animal, so it is not a big deal to you if somebody is kidnapped, you mean you will keep quiet if your hopeless father is kidnapped... You are a bastard and a terrible one.

I remain resolute with the fact that I will not insult your parent because I value mine but for still going ahead in insulting mine.

By the special grace of Almighty Allah on whose authority millions of people around the world throng to the holy city of mekkah and on who's majesty I started today's fasting, may the wrath of Almighty Allah befall you. You will no nothing like peace henceforth until you come back here to apologise publicly. Except if I have started my personal intention to worship another god will you not wallow in Almighty Allah's calamity.

If you have been good at insulting people's parents this will be your last.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
jomoh:

You remain resolute with the fact that you will not insult any parent because i do not value mine.

By the special grace of Almighty Allah on whose authority millions of people around the world throng to the holy city of mekkah and on who's majesty I started today's fasting, may the wrath of Almighty Allah befall me. I will no nothing like peace henceforth until i come back here to apologise publicly. Except if i have started my personal intention to worship another god will i wallow in Almighty Allah's calamity.

If i have been good at insulting people's parents this will be my beginning.

You forgot to add that your lineage from beginning to end will perish in abject poverty and incurable sickness and no man born of a woman can remove these and future curses from your head and that of your unborn children in Jesus name...Amen.

Dude, you just messed with the wrong person. You just got served.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

You forgot to add that your lineage from beginning to end will perish in abject poverty and incurable sickness and no man born of a woman can remove these and future curses from your head and that of your unborn children in Jesus name...Amen.

Dude, you just messed with the wrong person. You just got served.

Well the hypocrite is calling Jesus. I don't care who you.

If Jesus ever disrespected someone's parent then I accept your curses but if not you know the rest.

Remember, on the authority of Almighty God and the value he placed on parents, until you apologise publicly the judgement of God shall follow you for your good or otherwise at insulting someones parent. As long as you breath and walk on the land of the Almighty Allah.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Boko Haram Refugee Marries His Hearthrob In A Yola IDP Camp. Photos / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.