Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG (25428 Views)

Nigerian Government Warned "There Will Be Consequences" If You Harm IPOB Members / Urhobo People Have Spoken "There Will Be Consequences" / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by OnankpaBa(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
tolexy007:
angry angryYes fani kayode has spoken, let anybody in FG that has ear let him here, we the Plpp of Akure will not take easy, if anything happen to our stateman angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I hope your Saraki will not go missing too o grin
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by McDoe(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Who wan listen to this one?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by spiralwedge(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
he should be drilled for this comment.
o yaa, DSS where are u?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by OnankpaBa(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Ugomba:
U re so pretty.

you deserve to be kidnap too. You no go leave this fine babe for me?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by AIYELE(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
This is how a man talk when you smoke Morroco ashish+ Holland sconc+ gambia ganja- MOUTH MADNESS.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by daresimon(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
The guy try.
First time to use his God-given brain.
Other brains he's been using all this while has been woman-induced
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Ugomba:
U re so pretty.
photoshop don get u grin
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
...the junta has begun!! The season of Assassinations loading. The West shouldn't blame anyone but their illustrious Tinubu/Obj, they got them into this mess to start with...anyone who as much as opposes or plans to, is handled *propiously* grin . The Yorubas are the easiest target because they share Islam with most Northerners. ...this is what the Hausa/Fulanis use in jinxing them, until they learn to separate solidarity from Religion...it will continue this way.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why naija youths miss the truth because of political, ethnicity or religious affiliations. Rather than we to join hands together to condemn wrong doings our concern is on FFK. God help our dear nation

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2015
peppyluv02:
Chai! Who did this to yoruba people. Your loyalty to the north is amazing.
What is wrong with what FFK said. Must everything be about APC and PDP?
An elderly man from your region is being kidnapped and just because he was kidnapped by the Fulanis..bubu's brothers,you don't care.tufiakwa
!
temitemi1 your brothers and sisters need help.
They only open their big mouth when they hear Igbo or Biafra. Cowards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ndcide(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
hotice01:
The only Yoruba man that's openly challenging the Government to action and yet some slaves still insult him.
When Jonathan was in power we held him accountable for the actions of the Niger Delta militants,President Buhari should also be held accountable as the President,GCFR and a respected elder of the fulani tribe.
People of the south west need to break free from their negative slave mentality and challenge this government to action.
It's an insult on them,that a visitor comes to your house and abuses an elder,and nothing is been said or done.
where is OPC,Yoruba youth council and AFENEFERE?

Isn't it so unfortunate that some fulani animals kidnapped a yoruba elder, rather than the idiots speaking up, they are insulting the only person who is reasonable enough to call the government to action; simply for buhari and APC solidarity.

They feel it's all about politics. But oby ezekwesili was not political with BBOG.

Disgustingly shameful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by truefact: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2015
The Fetish coward yorubas will curse FFK for saying the truth..
Yorubas are barbaric morons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Kidnappers of the WEST!
Change is HERE!!! grin

..indeed it is o!! Chai..This country is slowing boiling over. FFK must have gotten some inside Info-message to be making this noise
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Somsteve: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Is the fulanis above the law?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/

Shuo! Who give this one relevance? Person when never fit mobilise his household.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
sukkot:
actually buhari is not a goat, he is a centaur. half man-half horse with an arrow

...you forgot to add, "senile, with body stench"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by oluwacisse: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
This guy is very stupid so if him father oga Jonathan still they as Presido he will be saying this rubbish abeg ogbeni Fk semi lonsoooo
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sukkot: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...you forget to add, "senile, with body stench"?
yeah he smells like gun powder
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by FtLawi: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
FFK is saying the truth, buhari should call his boys (fulani herdsmen) dat kidnaped d man to order, else all fulani herdsmen we be dealt with.
you chop chit?.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by dan6019(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
This guy suppose to be in a cage somewhere secluded, he is no longer fit to remain among the sane people!
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by hotice01: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
ndcide:

Isn't it so unfortunate that some fulani animals kidnapped a yoruba elder, rather than the idiots speaking up, they are insulting the only person who is reasonable enough to call the government to action; simply for buhari and APC solidarity.

They feel it's all about politics. But oby ezekwesili was not political with BBOG.

Disgustingly shameful.

It's shameful,disgraceful and sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
sukkot:
yeah he smells like gun powder

"Cattle dung" rather. ..he doesn't even know where to find a trigger in a gun anymore. Yeah...he's that senile

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sukkot: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

"Cattle dung" rather. ..he doesn't even know where to find a trigger in a gun anymore. Yeah...he's that senile
yeah thats from herding all the human cattle in nigeria. he is bootes the herdsman

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
if govt. does not curb these nomadic fulanis, in the future some group of people would commit serious genocide against these nomadic fulanis.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ibadanfinest(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Guyman02:
The Fulanis want to move beyond Ilorin into the heartland of Yorubaland and create another Emirate to continue the Slave-Master relationship while Yoruba e-rats will continue to shout Sai Baba in Hausa language.

Meanwhile, the Prince of Ile-ife has been visiting Northern Traditional Rulers to seek their support to become the Ooni of the craddle of Yorubaland, removing his shoes to greet the Fulani Emir of Kano.

Check the profile of all those trying to lambast FFK here above me, they are all Yoruba, their blind support for PMB will be their greatest undoing especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Photo; Prince of Ile Ife Barrister Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace

What exactly is your problem. This Igbo by all means wants to put a wedge BTW Hausa and Yoruba forgetting we have a huge settlement and investment in the north even more than the east and south south.
Kidnapping is wrong, be it chibok girls or Olu Falae. I pray the culprit are apprehended asap.
Sanusi now for your mind is now a king maker in ile ife. I don't understand the way you think bro.

Brother Femi is just trying to be relevant ni jare. I think the Fulani were hired to carry out this Job. Fulani asking for 100m ransom, they don upgrade be that o.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2015
sukkot:
yeah thats from herding all the human cattle in nigeria. he is bootes the herdsman

..that's from "herding himself and his family" in his stench of deception. Who's afraid of Buhari??

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by tolexy007(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2015
OnankpaBa:

I hope your Saraki will not go missing too o grin
angry angry you want to kidnapp that him too? shocked shocked, God will not allow you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by OrIandoOwoh(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm...my Yoruba brothers attacking FFK who said the obvious truth... The kidnapped man should just plead with the Igbos to come to his rescue because his Yoruba brothers have shown they will rather lick Fulani's butt than cast aspersions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/
Why do FKK always take cocaine via his ANUS,d last time i check PMB is not d IGP,dnt ondo has commisioner of police he can complain to?a junky who cannot wrestle down a Baboon is issueing empty threat.i think kidnappers shld take a Good look @ him.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Moheat(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2015
Yorubas ridiculing their elder statemen since time immemorial. I am bemused that people still insult Fani Kayode for calling for the release of Falae all because of APC. Party will come and go but ethnic will remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by sukkot: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..that's from "herding himself and his family" in his stench of deception. Who's afraid of Buhari??
the goats and ' wolves in sheeps clothing ' are afraid. but the sheep are not afraid because they are on the right hand side of God
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...you forget to add, "senile, with body stench"?

Na Buhari kidnap Falae? Let me know now Make I joing curse am. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review / Court Remands Metuh In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.