Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG (25488 Views)

Nigerian Government Warned "There Will Be Consequences" If You Harm IPOB Members / Urhobo People Have Spoken "There Will Be Consequences" / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Pricelezz(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2015
I pray he comes back hale and hearty but FFK is a toothless dog.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by VirginFinder: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Guyman02:
The Fulanis want to move beyond Ilorin into the heartland of Yorubaland and create another Emirate to continue the Slave-Master relationship while Yoruba e-rats will continue to shout Sai Baba in Hausa language.

Meanwhile, the Prince of Ile-ife has been visiting Northern Traditional Rulers to seek their support to become the Ooni of the craddle of Yorubaland, removing his shoes to greet the Fulani Emir of Kano.

Check the profile of all those trying to lambast FFK here above me, they are all Yoruba, their blind support for PMB will be their greatest undoing especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Photo; Prince of Ile Ife Barrister Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace

You are a moronn!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom via Biafra.
Falae will we be rescued in no time and no ransom will be paid.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by naijaGhandi: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2015
You are very right mr femi fani kayode when you said it's the duty of the government to keep everyone safe, but you have not been able to keep your home in order all this while. Please do that to keep your family safe .
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by amusadele: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
OnankpaBa:
[

Mongo Park,

What can you do?
Nor be your fault? Are not related to Buhari the dumbest and fulani man? Well I agree with. What can the Yoruba do? Correct question.
When the Fulani herdsmen tried it in Delta, as I was told by a friend, they were dealt with just once, and they, the Fulanis withdraw immediately. No body advise them. The Fulanis can do what ever they like to the people of the entire west, nothing will happen. All what the Yoruba know and do best is to OPEN their mouth VERY WIDE OPEN and make noise,. Rubbish people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Lamasta(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Nothing must happen to Falae o PMB cos you took an oath to protect the citizens of this nation o...Quote ma and chop HEAVENLY slap
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..that's from "herding himself and his family" in his stench of deception. Who's afraid of Buhari??
A Bold cow ask frm among d herd;Who is afraid of Buhari?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Mosh1: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2015
I found it funny when these low lifers term Yorubas as slave.Please,who is the real slave? The people that want freedom or the people that denied them the freedom. Yorubas can never be a slave to anyone in this country because joke apart,we are wiser and better that any other region or people in this entity called Nigeria.Ask the Hausas who the slaves are and they will tell you the people that lost 3 million plus,that have never and will never win Presidential election in Nigeria.These are the real slaves....
Guyman02:
The Fulanis want to move beyond Ilorin into the heartland of Yorubaland and create another Emirate to continue the Slave-Master relationship while Yoruba e-rats will continue to shout Sai Baba in Hausa language.

Meanwhile, the Prince of Ile-ife has been visiting Northern Traditional Rulers to seek their support to become the Ooni of the craddle of Yorubaland, removing his shoes to greet the Fulani Emir of Kano.

Check the profile of all those trying to lambast FFK here above me, they are all Yoruba, their blind support for PMB will be their greatest undoing especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Photo; Prince of Ile Ife Barrister Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by yooglodotcom: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
This would have been taken seriously only if it had come from another person other than FFK.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by mrabula39(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
see him mouth lik mudu
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by kaycee3757: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Any way I don't blam u neither am I surprise of him "femi kayode"cus am already use to ur noise making.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Nothing dey happen...
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
I advice falae if he regain his freedom 2 fence his farm,fulani matter cannot be solve by violence ooo!dey can sustain a war of attrition,they strike back even if it takes 10yrs.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by hugobuzz(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Each time FFK open his mouth to speak, it gives me more reason to believe that "empty vessels, really make the loudest noise".

This same empty individual kept mute when those girls at Chibok were kidnapped, we didn't hear him rant and make empty threats, now here he is spitting fire as if he can even light a stick of match.

Fani, oh fani, why have you decided to make yourself an object of mockery? Telling tales of ladies you've slept with is no longer enough, now its time to start making empty threats?.

I believe sooner than later, you'll get it into your thick skull that the administration of PMB is very very different from that of GEJ.

NB: should the FG secure the release of Chief Olu Falae, it will further cast aspersion on the government of GEJ. So please PMB, its time to show those doubting thomas that "old soldier never die".

the abductors are Fulani Herdsmen, who are also landlords and overlords of yellow bars. tell Buhari to call his brothers to order. it baffles me that yellow bars have never done anything to counter the several excesses of Fulanis in the West and Nigeria in general.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by zeefa: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2015
I have gone through all the posts and non of you actually mention or focus on the state the incident occurred. For your information, the kidnapping happened in ONDO state being governed by DR MiMIKO.

Ondo state government should make a shift response and put all the state security services at work to ensure this man is freed.

I really don't know why FFK can't direct his first attack on the PDP state, but he politicised it by calling on the Federal Govt to effect his freedom, what about the state government where it happened.

I pray they free him soon!
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by MadCow1: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/

There is nothing funnier than a Yoruba Man making threats.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by pasol4real(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2015
O boy dis film" HAUSA AND YORUBA COLLABO "dey sweet o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by front247: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Irresponsible talk, any small thigh we will shed blood is it a particular tribe that kidnapped him. Nonsense
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2015
We the Igbos saw this in 1966 and said it can't work, the yorubas carried it for head. Now make them carry eye see.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2015
ORACLE1975:
u never take ur drug ni

No be ya brother?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

There is nothing funnier than a Yoruba Man making threats.. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by temitemi1(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2015
It is a pity my lady cry cry cry
peppyluv02:
Chai! Who did this to yoruba people. Your loyalty to the north is amazing.
What is wrong with what FFK said. Must everything be about APC and PDP?
An elderly man from your region is being kidnapped and just because he was kidnapped by the Fulanis..bubu's brothers,you don't care.tufiakwa!
temitemi1 your brothers and sisters need help.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a moronn!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom via Biafra.
Falae will we be rescued in no time and no ransom will be paid.

You still dey here? Dem go finish this man yansh

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Pricelezz:
I pray he comes back hale and hearty but FFK is a toothless dog.

Toothless like the rest of them.I can picture Buhari laughing his bony ass out grin grin

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Mouth diarrhoea

Show me any Yoruba person who doesn't have diarrhea

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by hob(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2015
I thot FFK or what is he called was remanded in yaba left

Hw he cum escape
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by MISSNORA(f): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

Show me any Yoruba person who doesn't have diarrhea
lol don't be tribal jor
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Fawklicant: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2015
My heart bleeds when people play politics with everything. What Fani-Kayode said is true. Very much on point. These fulani herdsmen have been terrorizing people in the south and middle belt with impunity and nobody seems to care. Now they have abducted an elder statesman and folks are still playing politics with it. Shame on you all. You can ignore the messenger if you want, but make no mistake to ignore the message. If anything should happen to Chief Falae, there will definitely be consequences. I am even surprised FFK is the only southwest figure to have condemned this act in the strongest terms. Are the rest so afraid to be in their slave master's black books? Cowards of the highest realm.

Maybe next will be Alaafin of OYO. The fulani herdsmen are becoming more daring. I wish all the southern communities hosting them would just rise up and expel them from their communities. They are an ungrateful bunch leaving only destruction anywhere they go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by chynergy1(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Sicozone:
well well well....... so nairalanders, today is
my birthday and I've come to have my likes just
as is the tradition......Happy birthday to me

we are together. today is our day , congrats too
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Oluwasolaa3: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2015
U a complain about FG,wht of Gov .olusegun mimiko bcs is in d pdp.oga o
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by OnankpaBa(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2015
amusadele:
Nor be your fault? Are not related to Buhari the dumbest and fulani man? Well I agree with. What can the Yoruba do? Correct question.
When the Fulani herdsmen tried it in Delta, as I was told by a friend, they were dealt with just once, and they, the Fulanis withdraw immediately. No body advise them. The Fulanis can do what ever they like to the people of the entire west, nothing will happen. All what the Yoruba know and do best is to OPEN their mouth VERY WIDE OPEN and make noise,. Rubbish people.

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by MISSNORA(f): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
musulumi:
Is your face photoshopped abi na natural beauty ? Can I buy you a sallah ram ?

As for FFK, if he's well then the whole world is sick !
lol pls do
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Fawklicant: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
My brother, stop playing politics with this. Dont reduce it to PDP/APC as you are doing now. It could have happened anywhere, that is immaterial. The point is 'who' they brazenly kidnapped and events leading up to the act.
zeefa:

I have gone through all the posts and non of you actually mention or focus on the state the incident occurred. For your information, the kidnapping happened in ONDO state being governed by DR MiMIKO.

Ondo state government should make a shift response and put all the state security services at work to ensure this man is freed.

I really don't know why FFK can't direct his first attack on the PDP state, but he politicised it by calling on the Federal Govt to effect his freedom, what about the state government where it happened.

I pray they free him soon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.