Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG (25493 Views)

Nigerian Government Warned "There Will Be Consequences" If You Harm IPOB Members / Urhobo People Have Spoken "There Will Be Consequences" / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
jomoh:

Well the hypocrite is calling Jesus. I don't care who you.

If Jesus ever disrespected someone's parent then I accept your curses but if not you know the rest.

Remember, on the authority of Almighty God and the value he placed on parents, until you apologise publicly the judgement of God shall follow you for your good or otherwise at insulting someones parent. As long as you breath and walk on the land of the Almighty Allah.

Peace.

Did Mohamed teach you not to have regard for people's parent if kidnapped and show some respect instead of insulting a man that is showing concern over the matter?

You will not escape this curse whether you apologize secretly or publicly you will be punished for attacking me. Yours will be a lesson to others, to add insult to injury you claim to be fasting today yet you open you mouth to say trash and think your fasting will be accepted, I pity you, you better break the fast cause it will only add to your doom.

I am more knowledgeable in Islam than you will ever know, I am raised in Adabata, Ilorin - Kwara state. Let's not even start talking about Tira. I will only forgive you when I chose to forgive you whether or not you apologize.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Aminat508(f): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

Did Mohamed teach you not to have regard for people's parent if kidnapped and show some respect instead of insulting a man that is showing concern over the matter?

You will not escape this curse whether you apologize secretly or publicly you will be punished for attacking me. Yours will be a lesson to others, to add insult to injury you claim to be fasting today yet you open you mouth to say trash and think your fasting will be accepted, I pity you, you better break the fast cause it will only add to your doom.

I am more knowledgeable in Islam than you will ever know, I am raised in Adabata, Ilorin - Kwara state. Let's not even start talking about Tira. I will only forgive you when I chose to forgive you whether or not you apologize.
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Aminat508:
hmmmm

Sorry dear..don't forget to send my ram. grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

I knew all along that you thought I had no respect for the kidnapped man. But you were actually very wrong because you knew not my motive for attacking FFK. If only you did not jump into conclusion and attack someone's parents you will have known FFK was attacking the wrong person. You will know FFK was actually part of the kidnap scheme but you were not so intelligent to read between the lines instead you started attacking.

You know nothing about anything you claim to know. If you know about the tira you will understand what shirk is called. I don't practice shirk cos I don't put my faith in anything but God.

The hypocrite has suddenly forgotten who attacked first and starts to claim the victim but don't you bother yourself Almighty Allah knows what is hidden and he is the just judge. You are not in contention with me anymore cause I handed you over to the omnipotent the moment I wrote that piece. I have no power to do anybody any good or harm. You may choose not to forgive him if it is indeed yours to forgive.

But to think of it is Jesus not enough for you again, you have to resort to the use of Tira.
If your tira is effective against the Al-Azeez you're free. He is my Muhaymin.

Peace.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

I knew all along that you thought I had no respect for the kidnapped man. But you were actually very wrong because you knew not my motive for attacking FFK. If only you did not jump into conclusion and attack someone's parents you will have known FFK was attacking the wrong person. You will know FFK was actually part of the kidnap scheme but you were not so intelligent to read between the lines instead you started attacking.

You know nothing about anything you claim to know. If you know about the tira you will understand what shirk is called. I don't practice shirk cos I don't put my faith in anything but God.

The hypocrite has suddenly forgotten who attacked first and starts to claim the victim but don't you bother yourself Almighty Allah knows what is hidden and he is the just judge. You are not in contention with me anymore cause I handed you over to the omnipotent the moment I wrote that piece. I have no power to do anybody any good or harm. You may choose not to forgive him if it is indeed yours to forgive.

But to think of it is Jesus not enough for you again, you have to resort to the use of Tira. If your tira is effective against the Al-Azeez you're free. He is my Muhaymin.

Peace.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
jomoh:

But to think of it is Jesus not enough for you again, you have to resort to the use of Tira. If your tira is effective against the Al-Azeez you're free. He is my Muhaymin.

Peace.

jomoh:

Peace.

[b] 1. Good to know you have admitted to attacking a man you now nothing about in FFK...did you learn this in the Quran?

2.Now you are accusing FFK for the kidnap without evidence...did you also learn this in the Quran?

3. Please read this again it came from you " FYI I am Yoruba but will not threaten the peace of the whole nation of over 160million people prematurely like a goat because a man was kidnapped, irrespective of his social status". Now ask yourself this honest question who would be so insane not shout or bark like a dog if a friend, a brother, a father or any family member was kidnapped. Unless of course if that person is not human but an animal.

4. It's like the fasting affected your eyes...read again and point were I told you I am gonna use the Tira besides telling you I am knowledgeable in it doesn't mean I use it, Jesus is above all. I was once a Muslim so as to tell you there's nothing more you can tell me about Islam.

5. The choice to forgive is not God's but man's that is why we are not robots, God already gave us free will...God only urges us to forgive as it is the right thing to do but it is not mandatory. Meanwhile, I have forgiven you. Are you happy now?

7. On who started the attack please read from the beginning of our conversation and you will see you were the one that started raining curses on yourself.

6. Jesus is Lord and is far more effective than all powers beneath, within and above the whole universe. Jesus is Lord and saviour of all mankind. He is the way, the truth and life.

Peace.[/b]
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Aminat508(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

[b] 1. Good to know you have admitted to attacking a man you now nothing about in FFK...did you learn this in the Quran?

2.Now you are accusing FFK for the kidnap without evidence...did you also learn this in the Quran?

3. Please read this again it came from you " FYI I am Yoruba but will not threaten the peace of the whole nation of over 160million people prematurely like a goat because a man was kidnapped, irrespective of his social status". Now ask yourself this honest question who would be so insane not shout or bark like a dog if a friend, a brother, a father or any family member was kidnapped. Unless of course if that person is not human but an animal.

4. It's like the fasting affected your eyes...read again and point were I told you I am gonna use the Tira besides telling you I am knowledgeable in it doesn't mean I use it, Jesus is above all. I was once a Muslim so as to tell you there's nothing more you can tell me about Islam.

5. The choice to forgive is not God's but man's that is why we are not robots, God already gave us free will...God only urges us to forgive as it is the right thing to do but it is not mandatory. Meanwhile, I have forgiven you. Are you happy now?

7. On who started the attack please read from the beginning of our conversation and you will see you were the one that started raining curses on yourself.

6. Jesus is Lord and is far more effective than all powers beneath, within and above the whole universe. Jesus is Lord and saviour of all mankind. He is the way, the truth and life.

Peace.[/b]
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
smuth:

Peace.[/b]

Mr man I didn't ask for your forgiveness cos I never offended you. You dabbled into the unknown unintelligently. You joined issues with someone who has none with you and went over board with it. My prayer for and on you still stands.

You don't mess with someone's parents if you have regard for yours. I have regards for mine and I have taken my case to the just Judge rather than insult yours.

Whatever I said against FFK was in the first place is none of your business let alone my parents. You have made your case I have made mine let the judge, judge us.

Once again I don't care what you have or who you are, By God you shall pay for your transgression.

And stay way from my mentions.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
jomoh:

Mr man I didn't ask for your forgiveness cos I never offended you. You dabbled into the unknown unintelligently. You joined issues with someone who has none with you and went over board with it. My prayer for and on you still stands.

You don't mess with someone's parents if you have regard for yours. I have regards for mine and I have taken my case to the just Judge rather than insult yours.

Whatever I said against FFK was in the first place is none of your business let alone my parents. You have made your case I have made mine let the judge, judge us.

Once again I don't care what you have or who you are, By God you shall pay for your transgression.

Ok then...since you want war so be it, don't forget I warned you, dog wey wan miss road no go hear the whistle of the hunter, I have spoken and so shall it be...you messed with the wrong person and God will judge you accordingly, 1 billion alfas can not save you from the wrath of God...This will serve as a lesson to others like you.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2015
jomoh:

[b]Do you think the Almighty Judge can be fooled?

Now read your message " You don't mess with someone's parents if you have regard for yours. I have regards for mine and I have taken my case to the just Judge rather than insult yours."

Did you have regard for FFK? No. Is FFK also a parent? Yes. So now tell me who has the right to talk about regard for a parent? Definitely not you.

You claim to value your parent yet you have issues with and insult other people's parent, Is FFK not somebody's parent?

No one is entitled to the aid of a court of equity when that aid has become necessary through his or her own fault.

Equity does not relieve a person of the consequences of his or her own carelessness.

A court of equity will not assist a person in extricating himself or herself from the circumstances that he or she has created.

Equity will not grant relief from a self-created hardship.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

The beginning of your problems have been activated, you will see a sign on your way to prayer this morning.

Since you want war - war you will get.
If you want peace - peace you will get, but you must pay for your transgressions... How you gonna pay? I don't know, God will decide. I have handed you over to the maker and ruler of the universe.[/b]
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by jomoh: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2015
smuth:

[b]Do you think the Almighty Judge can be fooled?

Now read your message " You don't mess with someone's parents if you have regard for yours. I have regards for mine and I have taken my case to the just Judge rather than insult yours."

Did you have regard for FFK? No. Is FFK also a parent? Yes. So now tell me who has the right to talk about regard for a parent? Definitely not you.

You claim to value your parent yet you have issues with and insult other people's parent, Is FFK not somebody's parent?

No one is entitled to the aid of a court of equity when that aid has become necessary through his or her own fault.

Equity does not relieve a person of the consequences of his or her own carelessness.

A court of equity will not assist a person in extricating himself or herself from the circumstances that he or she has created.

Equity will not grant relief from a self-created hardship.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands."

The beginning of your problems have been activated, you will see a sign on your way to prayer this morning.

Since you want war - war you will get.
If you want peace - peace you will get, but you must pay for your transgressions... How you gonna pay? I don't know, God will decide. I have handed you over to the maker and ruler of the universe.[/b]

Mr are you afraid of what you've done? Cos I don't understand all this your rants. I've made my case and gotten off it. Its for God to judge.

You said its not for God to forgive since he has given you free will and you sounded confident and convinced when saying it so why all this.

If you want to beg beg. If you want to threaten go ahead and do it and if you have the power to do any harm by all means go ahead but all this hypocrisy of going forward and backward will not help you.

I told you I handed you case over to the Almighty and I slept peacefully with his grace only to wake up to your rants again. I doubt if you even slept at all.

And if you will excuse me I have thanks giving to make for all his blessing over me and forgiveness to ask from him for all my transgressions against him and any human.

I think you should do the right thing too starting right here. That's the only thing that can help your case with God not all this epistle trying to justify your wrong.

FYI I had issues with FFK and directed my issues at him and not at his parent. Look in the mirror and reflect. Did you do the same?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
jomoh:

Mr are you afraid of what you've done? Cos I don't understand all this your rants. I've made my case and gotten off it. Its for God to judge.

You said its not for God to forgive since he has given you free will and you sounded confident and convinced when saying it so why all this.

If you want to beg beg. If you want to threaten go ahead and do it and if you have the power to do any harm by all means go ahead but all this hypocrisy of going forward and backward will not help you.

I told you I handed you case over to the Almighty and I slept peacefully with his grace only to wake up to your rants again. I doubt if you even slept at all.

And if you will excuse me I have thanks giving to make for all his blessing over me and forgiveness to ask from him for all my transgressions against him and any human.

I think you should do the right thing too starting right here. That's the only thing that can help your case with God not all this epistle trying to justify your wrong.

FYI I had issues with FFK and directed my issues at him and not at his parent. Look in the mirror and reflect. Did you do the same?

[b]Did you go to school at all or you are simply dumb? How on earth is basic comprehension hard for you?

This is what I typed;

"5. The choice to forgive is not God's but man's that is why we are not robots, God already gave us free will...God only urges us to forgive as it is the right thing to do but it is not mandatory. Meanwhile, I have forgiven you. Are you happy now?"

So tell me where did I mention that 'its not for God to forgive' read again cause you seem to have short memory. Let me school you a bit, Just as God will not decide for you what to eat, drink, wear or who to love or hate, he can also not decide for you whether to forgive or not. Now I have decide to type these words in capital letters since you have eye problem;

GOD ONLY URGES US TO FORGIVE, THE CHOICE TO PUT IT IN EFFECT IS OURS, HE TOLD US TO FORGIVE JUST AS WE SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM HIM. THE POWER TO FORGIVE IS OF GOD AND NOT MAN. JUST AS FREE WILL ENABLE US TO MAKE A CHOICES TO EITHER SERVE SATAN OR SERVE GOD. THE CHOICE IS OURS. THE BEST CHOICE WILL OF COURSE TO SERVE GOD.

If you still can't understand this simple message then it appears dullardness runs in your blood and your case is beyond repair. Replying you any further will be a waste of my quality time. You shall definitely reap what you sow, no escaping it.[/b]
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai...so you follow for Booooohari nama them?? No wonder you still have your brainless head stuck in his an:us? Pity..and I ask again "who is afraid of Buhari"
A BOLD COW Ask again; Who is Afraid of BUHARI
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai...so you follow for Booooohari nama them?? No wonder you still have your brainless head stuck in his an:us? Pity..and I ask again "who is afraid of Buhari"
A Bold cow ask again; Who is afraid of BUHARI?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
billyG:

A Bold cow ask again; Who is afraid of BUHARI?

BillyGoat spread your mat and sleep your miserable life away. See how your dogon-yaro is fumbling and messing around the globe. Bloody damn shame!!
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by billyG(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

BillyGoat spread your mat and sleep your miserable life away. See how your dogon-yaro is fumbling and messing around the globe. Bloody damn shame!!
Why not Hang yurself B/c yur shortie prsdnt is fumbling that will ease yur pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASISGUARD: Turkish Firms Bag Contracts To Secure Nigerian Borders / Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos) / Where Is The New Lagos Danfo Bus, 3 Months After?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.