Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG (25501 Views)

Nigerian Government Warned "There Will Be Consequences" If You Harm IPOB Members / Urhobo People Have Spoken "There Will Be Consequences" / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by lordmayor4(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
immortalvoices:
In as much as he is not in the good books of Nigerian.., for his uncultured part he played in the last dispensation..

Me think he is right with his statement on olu falae status in Nigeria political system cum structure...

It's a classic case of GOOD MESSAGE FROM A BAD TOWN CRIER

So in essence you mean " some animals are more equal than others" what happened to the basic work of government which I security for all abi it's now security for some? We are all equal and and human beings... i

In fact more high profile kidnapping and adult napping so they can feel what the masses are feeling.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by VirginFinder: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

You still dey here? Dem go finish this man yansh

Ewu Biafra!
Falae is in safe hands. No ransom will be paid to secure his release.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Sicozone(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2015
chynergy1:

we are together. today is our day , congrats too
Wow! gud to see a fellow birthday mate.... God bless ur new age

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Ejjis(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2015
The man make sense ooooooooo
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by ellachuku: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ewu Biafra!
Falae is in safe hands. No ransom will be paid to secure his release.

False is in safe hands? cheesy cheesy
Na Hausa Fulani kidnap am o you this imbecilic bastard.I dey pity the poor man

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Ola17: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
peppyluv02:
Chai! Who did this to yoruba people. Your loyalty to the north is amazing.
What is wrong with what FFK said. Must everything be about APC and PDP?
An elderly man from your region is being kidnapped and just because he was kidnapped by the Fulanis..bubu's brothers,you don't care.tufiakwa!
temitemi1 your brothers and sisters need help.

You can't imagine how embarrassing this their disgusting attitude is to some of us. I almost shed tears reading all the response from Yoruba guys. I mean, how can they leave the issues FFK raised only to be calling him a mad man and bla bla. I swear the way some of our people as buried their head in Hausa/Fulani man's àss is nauseating. OMG!

I'm sure their reaction wouldn't be like this if it's another ethnic group from the South That commited this crime. This is Àss licking taken to a total new dimension shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by melzabull(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Guyman02:
The Fulanis want to move beyond Ilorin into the heartland of Yorubaland and create another Emirate to continue the Slave-Master relationship while Yoruba e-rats will continue to shout Sai Baba in Hausa language.

Meanwhile, the Prince of Ile-ife has been visiting Northern Traditional Rulers to seek their support to become the Ooni of the craddle of Yorubaland, removing his shoes to greet the Fulani Emir of Kano.

Check the profile of all those trying to lambast FFK here above me, they are all Yoruba, their blind support for PMB will be their greatest undoing especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Photo; Prince of Ile Ife Barrister Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace
hoerobas be worshipping and honouring their aboooki slave masters since 1804
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by CSTR2: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
na dem sabi.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by melzabull(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Ola17:

You can't imagine how embarrassing this their disgusting attitude is to some of us. I almost shed tears reading all the response from Yoruba guys. I mean, how can they leave the issues FFK raised only to be calling him a mad man and bla bla. I swear the way some of our people as buried their head in Hausa/Fulani man's àss is nauseating. OMG!

I'm sure their reaction wouldn't be like this if it's another ethnic group from the South That commited this crime.
yolowbas are cursed bastads (apologies to few like you).

You can imagine if it was an Igbo man that said this, they will attack and abuse the whole Igbo nation with their illiterate awusa/Fulani supporting them. You can never see a yolowba man condemn their Fulani master, NEVER.

Whenever a Fulani commits a crime you will see all the useless yolowba ijiots avoid the thread as if it never existed, but if its an Igbo man that commits the crime, you will see how the yoru-baboons will swamp on the thread like bees such that you will see one useless moniker that never commented since 10months will suddenly find his/her useless voice commenting nonsense!

Much as I don't agree entirely with ffk, he made some good points...but why wait till a prominent Yoruba man is kidnapped before coming up with this? all those that have been kidnapped before now nko?. Although he is known to be clannish, arrogant and a bigot, but those Fulani animals need to be taught some lessons

Having said I that, i maintain that hoerubas are a bunch of accursed despicable neanderthal. The most useless creatures to grace the surface of the earth.

#spits on them

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Charly68: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Can we find job to engage this man please ? His rantings are seems psychological ..I don't know why the Federal Govt should e threatened over the kidnap of Chief Olu Falae..instead appealing for coordinated action against the hoodlums ,Chief Fani is threatening the federal Govt..Is there any wisdom in his statement ? T
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Charly68: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
Can we find job to engage this man please ? His rantings are seems psychological ..I don't know why the Federal Govt should e threatened over the kidnap of Chief Olu Falae..instead appealing for coordinated action against the hoodlums ,Chief Fani is threatening the federal Govt..Is there any wisdom in his statement ?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by muredo(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Fani,not new about you,bi o ti wa li atetekose...... Mr OLU Falae, I thought you have juju!!! Show your power,so Aboki your stuff Enu lasan ni won maa le on newspaper Aboki lo gbe e pamo yen,proof your worth Well,Mimiko your boy will pay your ransom
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by muredo(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Fani,nothing new about you,bi o ti wa li atetekose......
Mr OLU Falae, I thought you have juju!!!
Show your power,show Aboki your stuff
Enu lasan ni won maa le on newspaper
Aboki lo gbe e pamo yen,proof your worth
Well,Mimiko your boy will pay your ransom
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by mart2k(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the abduction of Chief Olu Falae.

The former Secretary to the Federal Government was abducted on Monday by suspected herdsmen at his farm, about 15 kilometers to his residence along Oba-Ile road, Akure, the state capital.
Fani-Kayode in a statemet said “The abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only unacceptable but it also an exceptionally dangerous development.”

“I say this because he is not only an elder-statesman of our country but he is also one of the most revered leaders of Afenifere and the south-west.

“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders and elders being endangered, shamed and humiliated in this way. It is the governments job to keep us all safe and secure and they are failing in that duty.

“I call on the President and our security agencies to effect the expeditious and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae. They must rescue him from these vagabonds and vandals as soon as possible before things get out of hand.

“Let it be clearly understood that if anything happens to him and if he doesn’t come home hale and hearty, we will hold the Federal Government responsible and there will be consequences.

“Those that are in power would do well to take what I have said very seriously,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/22/there-will-be-consequences-if-falae-is-not-freed-fani-kayode-tells-fg/
He talk sense for d first time, kudos.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by emr: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Insult him or not he has spoken. If you like call him names it does not change his point.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by crystalzoe: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Enifolabi:
This guy don't get sense at all...is it the FG that kidnap him. instead of appealing to the rightful agency to help us out, he is vomiting his stupidity...Maddddd mannn
kids every where on Nairaland. so sad
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
billyG:

A Bold cow ask frm among d herd;Who is afraid of Buhari?

Chai...so you follow for Booooohari nama them?? No wonder you still have your brainless head stuck in his an:us? Pity..and I ask again "who is afraid of Buhari"
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Na Buhari kidnap Falae? Let me know now Make I joing curse am. Ode.

Oponu. .grow a brain!! Which time yoruba people begin answer "herdsmen" wey you dey ask that stewpid question?? Is Buhari NOT A HERDSMAN himself?? Sophisticated coward...tell Buhari to tell his fellow "herdsmen" to release your brother tongue
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oponu. .grow a brain!! Which time yoruba people begin answer "herdsmen" wey you dey ask that stewpid question?? Is Buhari NOT A HERDSMAN himself?? Sophisticated coward...tell Buhari to tell his fellow "herdsmen" to release your brother tongue

I am not Yoruba FYI I can use the moniker Ogburugburu 1 of Nairaland (as una take dey give chieftaincy title) if I like. In the meanwhile, I no get MB to waste on you as ya papa waste him sperm on u. Next?
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
ORACLE1975:
u never take ur drug ni

oluwaSmith1:
This mad man has been let loose again.

Abeg make una catch am o.

MISSNORA:
Mouth diarrhoea

OnankpaBa:
[

Mongo Park,

What can you do?

oluwaSmith1:
Lalasticlala,

Abeg come help us cage this runaway lunatic.

adesegun121:
FFK mr Noise Marker..

The day wey i don fear dis guy na that election period wey the mumu lie that pdp!gs don win 23 state...

Liar....

[size=18pt]
YOU ALL ARE NOTHING BUT FOOOOLS AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO CALL YOUR STUUPIID SELVES HUMANS!

When FFK was in APC and abusing GEJ, he was a voracious and FEARLESS PATRIOT who speaks for the people. Now tables have turned, you BASTARDS are calling him names!

You YORUBASTARDS should beg your PMB and his Fulani Brothers (your masters) to release that old helpless man and stop attacking FFK!
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by Forwetinnah: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

I am not Yoruba FYI I can use the moniker Ogburugburu 1 of Nairaland (as una take dey give chieftaincy title) if I like. In the meanwhile, I no get MB to waste on you as ya papa waste him sperm on u. Next?

...coming from an offspring of mad parents, awwwww!
I fit send you data to help your suffering, inugo??
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by adesegun121(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
lawanson44:

[size=18pt]
YOU ALL ARE NOTHING BUT FOOOOLS AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO CALL YOUR STUUPIID SELVES HUMANS!

When FFK was in APC and abusing GEJ, he was a voracious and FEARLESS PATRIOT who speaks for the people. Now tables have turned, you BASTARDS are calling him names!

You YORUBASTARDS should beg your PMB and his Fulani Brothers (your masters) to release that old helpless man and stop attacking FFK!
[/size]

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by MISSNORA(f): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
lawanson44:

[size=18pt]

[/size]

ok is that all u gotta say?...... Thanx hon..... And hey! I'm neither pdp or apc.... I'm neutral
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by nortcentrallord(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
A yoruba revered elder and a Nigerian elder statesman is kidnapped by some fulani fugitives and vagabonds on the soil and fatherland of the Yoruba people's ancestral home, a yoruba son speaks up and demands the release of the elder that was kidnapped but some of his fellow yoruba's join forces with the fulani's and other tribes from the other parts of Nigeria and begin to insult him and call him all sorts of name because he spoke up. What a shame! Shame on you all. If you don't have an elder in your house, you should have a father. Can a yoruba man or anybody from any part of Nigeria try to even attempt to kidnap a toddler fulani boy in the North? Thank you all. The wise will learn but the fools will wallow in their foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
This mad man has been let loose again.

Abeg make una catch am o.

Would you insult him if it was your father that was kidnapped? Free will has made you lose your sense of reasoning. Even a baby will tell you just how stu.pid you sound.

Don't worry we shall all celebrate when your father is kidnapped and killed
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Mouth diarrhoea

Would you insult him if it was your father that was kidnapped? Free will has made you lose your sense of reasoning. Even a baby will tell you just how stu.pid you sound.

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by haconjy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
some pple are stupid..... you never read any meaning to what he says except to attack him.... is him that matters or what he says..... if none of u can condemn the fulani or solution to the kidnapping in d country i pray theyy kidnap ur father too..... apc has make many youth bias in whatever they say....
i pray it will not be too late for yorubas cause these ppl have succeeded taking us as slave.
Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
OnankpaBa:
[

Mongo Park,

What can you do?

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
OnankpaBa:
tout

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Each time FFK open his mouth to speak, it gives me more reason to believe that "empty vessels, really make the loudest noise".

This same empty individual kept mute when those girls at Chibok were kidnapped, we didn't hear him rant and make empty threats, now here he is spitting fire as if he can even light a stick of match.

Fani, oh fani, why have you decided to make yourself an object of mockery? Telling tales of ladies you've slept with is no longer enough, now its time to start making empty threats?.

I believe sooner than later, you'll get it into your thick skull that the administration of PMB is very very different from that of GEJ.

NB: should the FG secure the release of Chief Olu Falae, it will further cast aspersion on the government of GEJ. So please PMB, its time to show those doubting thomas that "old soldier never die".

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
ZACHIE:
When you were in government what did you do to hordes that were mown down by BH, Robberies and political assassinations?
It is now you found your hollow voice to utter gutter rubbish.
Please, go back to your stupor. Sink deeper in it and leave the country for the sane.
Agbaya oshi

Re: There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG by smuth(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomoh:
Weeds and cokes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Boko Haram Refugee Marries His Hearthrob In A Yola IDP Camp. Photos / If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Umahi Inspects Construction Of College Of Medicine In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.