Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40243 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Fool, did u say cry? U are a joke.
I only stated the truth. grin[/s]

stop using the ''laugh'' smiley to cover ur pains. see how everybody is nailing u from all angles. dying and smiling bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by omojeesu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
'Abanije enia to ban'iyan je kiri. Lojo te ba dekun ati ba ni je a o ba o je o!'

God will judge the witch and the witch-hunted!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by IVORY2009(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, did u say cry? U are a joke. I only stated the truth. grin
Leckey, wat is ur problem?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin
Fool, believe u me when I say no one in ur lineage currently can match my humble achievement. Fool, continue to shout CVs all about, it's Crap to me.

The good Lord will never allow any of my family members match your achievement. I'm glad you know it is a curse to be like you. ode
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

The good Lord will never allow any of my family members match your achievement. I'm glad you know it is a curse to be like you. ode

Amen! Demdem is an unfortunate bastard who feels he can share or transfer his cursed life with people online. neglect the oaf....i got him for now

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kennydoc:

U're not worth my time because:
1. Grammatically, you're not sound. "...hypocrites are placement", "...an holy rob"
All your previous posts are riddled with grammatical blunders.

Fool, am not worth ur time yet u dedicated an epistle for me grin does that make sense to u?
Goon, far before u posted this Crap, it has been corrected so I wonder what ur problem is. Why one is mobile, such aren't out of place at times. Even at that, if u want good grammar, go to the right section for it. This is politics section fool. Grammar is the least of ur problems. Inconsequential fools like u enjoy latching on it when boxed to a corner.

2. You asked me to fault your argument. I presented just a few facts to you, only for you to resort to calling me a fool. In one response you made, you called me a fool four (4) different times. Why will I spend any more time arguing with you?

I called u so because u are so indeed so u should be thanking me for that. U presented Obj's alleged thievery and I challenged u demanding where u were when Jonah-daft ur god who ought to probe him refused to do so? I also said if u want Buhari to do Jonah-daft job, give him additional years because 4 yrs isn't just sufficient. U lot were silent when Jonah-daft was in charge now u are shouting aimlessly.

I can't go to hell cos my lifestyle is isn't for those planning to go to hell.

Hypocrites are bound for hell. Ask ur pastor. If he tells u otherwise, change ur pastor.

As for you, you better change your ways, or hell will welcome you with open hands on d last day.

My truthful stance won't take me to hell. Again ask ur pastor.

Christ said, he that calls his brother a fool is in danger of hell fire.

Very gullible soul. A fool us basically a stupid person. U talked stupidly and I confessed and stated so.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

You have to tread softly with the loafer called demdem, his foolishness spreads faster than ebola
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by favourlove1: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:
1. Hypocrisy is when the senate is probing the power sector from 1993 in 2015 and crying witch hunt over Saraki.

2. Saying you are "witch hunted" does not stop you from being a WITCH

3. If you a Witch, you avoid things like treachery which will expose you as a witch thereby making you being WITCH HUNTED!

4. He who speaks with both sides of his mouth is not trustworthy, honest, and lacks integrity just like the OP and should be best be ignored
its people like you that would come here few yrs from now n say Nigeria is bad...fairness is what we seek not freedom. The Op has pointed out salient points with evidence to back them up n u come here to blab. Buhari speaks from the two sides of his mouth n should not be trusted . As for the harlliburton case untill he tries n convict those invovolved he remains a noise maker. APC! All peoples criminals.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Guess what, and none of them will ever. None will ever be able to lift the least of my footwears. grin grin
Surely, this is a self inflicted curse. Don't envy u Goon. grin
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by favourlove1: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc Patriotic Wailers:
Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
are you dis jobless?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Fool, am not worth ur time yet u dedicated an epistle for me grin does that make sense to u?
Goon, far before u posted this Crap, it has been corrected so I wonder what ur problem is. Why one is mobile, such aren't out of place at times. Even at that, if u want good grammar, go to the right section for it. This is politics section fool. Grammar is the least of ur problems. Inconsequential fools like u enjoy latching on it when boxed to a corner.

I called u so because u are so indeed so u should be thanking me for that. U presented Obj's alleged thievery and I challenged u demanding where u were when Jonah-daft ur god who ought to probe him refused to do so? I also said if u want Buhari to do Jonah-daft job, give him additional years because 4 yrs isn't just sufficient. U lot were silent when Jonah-daft was in charge now u are shouting aimlessly.

Hypocrites are bound for hell. Ask ur pastor. If he tells u otherwise, change ur pastor.

My truthful stance won't take me to hell. Again ask ur pastor.

Very gullible soul. A fool us basically a silly person. U talked stupidly and I confessed and stated so.

this is exactly why ur mom made several failed attempts on suicide, and ur useless, drunk father had to abandon her in the village. nobody wanted to be held responsible for a stillbirth like u.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by PhockPhockMan: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Baawaa:
OP,am very sorry,your boss (Saraki)is going down into the pit he dug.And that will be a lesson for others.As for Buhari,Buhari is still on the right path.
For your information, the Op never told you that he's in support of Saraki, infact he has been praising the process.

We're watching.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by koboko69: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
favourlove1:
its people like you that would come here few yrs from now n say Nigeria is bad...fairness is what we seek not freedom. The Op has pointed out salient points with evidence to back them up n u come here to blab. Buhari speaks from the two sides of his mouth n should not be trusted . As for the harlliburton case untill he tries n convict those invovolved he remains a noise maker. APC! All peoples criminals.

A Wailer Wailing.....tell me if Saraki is not in APC.....so WTF are u talking about?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

You have to tread softly with the loafer called demdem, his foolishness spreads faster than ebola

i'm immune to his viral stupidity. i even have to type on my keyboard wearing gloves. quite unfortunate for him...i'm off today and i have his time.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
favourlove1:
are you dis jobless?

ur useless, coma-inducing, epileptic father is JOBLESS! bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Guess what, and none of them will ever. None will ever be able to lift the least of my footwears. grin grin
Surely, this is a self inflicted curse. Don't envy u Goon. grin

Footwear? Are you referring to your relic of a gladiator sandal that you bounce in? My unborn kids (emphasis on unborn) are already doing better than you cos unlike you, they won't be born into eternal poverty. You no know your mate oh ah swear lol

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by citizenY(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:
1. Hypocrisy is when the senate is probing the power sector from 1993 in 2015 and crying witch hunt over Saraki.

2. Saying you are "witch hunted" does not stop you from being a WITCH

3. If you a Witch, you avoid things like treachery which will expose you as a witch thereby making you being WITCH HUNTED!

4. He who speaks with both sides of his mouth is not trustworthy, honest, and lacks integrity just like the OP and should be best be ignored

Barca for life.... running with the hare and hunting with the hound as usual. This hermaphrodite is at it again. What exactly does he want
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by seanjy4konji: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
who is bacanista?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by jomoh: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

You shouldn't have displayed your stupidity to this level.

You sounded pained by the obvious fact.

Instead of you to attack the Probe and Prosecute words reasonably by providing the meaning and difference, you just rammed at it like a buffon that you are.

I don't exchange words with brainless gays so stay clear of my mentions.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
seanjy4konji:
who is bacanista?

APC nemesis
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomoh:

[s]You shouldn't have displayed your stupidity to this level.

You sounded pained by the obvious fact.

Instead of you to attack the Probe and Prosecute words reasonably by providing the meaning and difference, you just rammed at it like a buffon that you are.

I don't exchange words with brainless gays so stay clear of my mentions.[/s]

thunder fire ur left ball! ur father is the gay, not me.

are u really daft or just playing it? i said, whether 'probe' or 'prosecute' ur DULLARD president is just being a hypocrite, as he's not tackling his anti-kworofshun agenda judiciously.

if 2007 is, according to the ''terrorist'', is ''far past'' what would 2003 be? instead of u to answer my question or pretend u didn't see it ur here spewing hogwash. idiot!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by philips70(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

Ode! The people who you defend with all this bitterness have eaten three square meals in palatial homes this afternoon while you sit in a mallam joint eating Indomie without eggs and still be typing all this gibberish. The witches in your village have used your senses for rituals for long.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Footwear? Are you referring to your relic of a gladiator sandal that you bounce in? My unborn kids (emphasis on unborn) are already doing better than you cos unlike you, they won't be born into eternal poverty. You no know your mate oh ah swear lol

Fool, u gat jokes grin grin. U Av already bequeathed the legacy of job seeking for the born seeds, the unborn ones are doomed even before their arrival. Biko, spare human race more calamity by not bringing them in to add up to our challenges. Ur persistent on CV all over showcase ur class Goon.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by PhockPhockMan: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

[size=18pt]

Programed Fool, why can't you answer the questions and points raised by the Op before releasing your mouth odours?

[/size]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
philips70:

[s]Ode! The people who you defend with all this bitterness have eaten three square meals in palatial homes this afternoon while you sit in a mallam joint eating Indomie without eggs and still be typing all this gibberish. The witches in your village have used your senses for rituals for long.[/s]

may the curse attached to ur life never leave u!

my purpose here is to counter hate attacks from moronic bastards and lowlife like u. it's like u lose a pound of flesh any time barca creates a thread to expose APC and their hypocrisy. i don't know if ur a fulani or a newly employed idiot in Bullhari's cow ranch. but whichever, may the nemesis of boko haram atrocities live with u forever. bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Programed Fool, why can't you answer the questions and points raised by the Op before releasing your mouth odours?

[b]
Ffuckfuckfool, i choose to Piss on the protection seekers thread instead while ridiculing u eediots succking his cocck. Go and die if u have issues with my stance.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
Saraki despiration has land him in hot soup..
I'm clue to my tv set, i cant wait for 10am to be here!
clue ke clueless ni', bobo why r u clue to ur tv when u can be cluelessly listening to radio biafra?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Fool, u gat jokes grin grin. U Av already bequeathed the legacy of job seeking for the born seeds, the unborn ones are doomed even before their arrival. Biko, spare human race more calamity by not bringing them in to add up to our challenges. Ur persistent on CV all over showcase ur class Goon.[/s]

don't even sweat it. ur stupidity has already killed the remaining unborn lives in ur family lineage. live with ur curse....useless goof!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Ffuckfuckfool, i choose to Piss on the protection seekers thread instead. Go and die if u have issues with my stance.[/s]

no, u pissed ur pants, fool! ur not killing the thread, ur indirectly keeping it going. check the page number again, bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
where are they? angry grin angry

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by PhockPhockMan: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Ffuckfuckfool, i choose to Piss on the protection seekers thread instead while ridiculing u eediots succking his cocck. Go and die if u have issues with my stance.

Because of Mkpi Like you, I cry for this country.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u gat jokes grin grin. U Av already bequeathed the legacy of job seeking for the born seeds, the unborn ones are doomed even before their arrival. Biko, spare human race more calamity by not bringing them in to add up to our challenges. Ur persistent on CV all over showcase ur class Goon.

I know what I'm saying when I say my kids won't go through the kind of hardship you have witnessed all your life because I have laid the foundation for them to be born into greatness.
Your dumb self can never understand - loafers like you will want to be like Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates etc overnight. These guys spent years building their CVs. The technocrats you loafers scream spent years building their experience. Snap off that delusion, you can't be loafing around on the internet and expect to be great tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance / Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict / Yemi Osinbajo In Hospital For Leg Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.