Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40234 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Built2last: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2015
ok
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by peeparty(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Every Nigerian automatically becomes a judge in issues like this. Nigerian will be thrown into political bump ride if this continue.
my own be say make this government give us ministers this month...

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki thought is smart more than everyone. The likes of OBJ, Buhari, Tinubu, masses that voted and the APC at large will never relent their effort till they drown him completely. He has called for war and he should be ready to face the wrath.

Imortal001:
Saraki despiration has land him in hot soup..
I'm clue to my tv set, i cant wait for 10am to be here!

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by hinwazaka: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2015
THE TRUTH IS THAT SARAKI HAS A CASE TO ANSWER AND HE MUST ANSWER IT, IF FOR NOTHING ELSE, BUT FOR RESPECT FOR THE LAW. THIS WILL HELP US GO A STEP FURTHER IN MAKING OUR POLITICAL OFFICIALS ACCOUNTABLE AND WARY OF THE IMPACT OF THE LAW ON THEIR SECRETIVE DEALINGS. THE LAW MUST STAND AND WITCH HUNT OR NOT, SARAKI MUST BE DOCKED. SARAKI IS A BIG BOY, AND CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF. WHO KNOWS, THIS MAY BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR HOW THE PRESIDENT MAY ANSWER PERTINENT QUESTIONS ON THE TRUE STATE OF HIS FINANCES NEXT YEAR. WATCH AND SEE, HOW THIS WILL HELP STRENGTHEN OUR DEMOCRACY.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by PentiumPro(f): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2015
You should be happy and be praying that the long arm of the law will catch up with all those that have looted this country to this present state.
One by one, God will keep exposing and shaming them
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

Answer objectively to the points he raised instead of throwing tantrums around.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imortal001: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Saraki thought is smart more than everyone. The likes of OBJ, Buhari, Tinubu, masses that voted and the APC at large will never relent their effort till they drown him completely. He has called for war and he should be ready to face the wrath.

No where to hide for saraki!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2015
gboss4sure:

Protection seeker is a well-known deceit. I Av excellent responses for each sentence of his but I won't grace his rubbish with any. I choose to Piss on it all.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2015
gboss4sure:

You better not bother yourself with that dude my man.
BlackBaron:
One day we would get to a state where our different arms of Government would be truly independent and answerable only to the law and the citizens.
Sylva may be sitting pretty now but his time too would come. PDP unfortunately was damn useless and so much flew by them when they had the opportunity to nail thieves.
I don't care for all these politicians, the 'enemies of the citizens' can keep on fighting themselves and exposing each other. It's good for the citizens. Let them fight each other and throw themselves in prison or whatnot.
Eventually, a state of equilibrium would soon reach where everyone wanting to delve into politics would be more concerned about doing the right thing in office than plotting to rinse the country at the tiniest opportunity.
Is it PDP that withdrew the corruption suit against sylva? Did you even read the article?

3 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by zubizareta(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

The op, his antecedents is well known. So pathetic.
The post, laced with high level of hypocrisy.
You, foolish person that has chosen not to make use of ur brain but instead preferred a nonentity to think for u.

Why not point out the hypocritic comment and stop being foolish ...You are yet to even make a point here..nonsense..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2015
zubizareta:

Why not point out the hypocritic comment and stop being foolish ...You are yet to even make a point here..nonsense..

Goon, and if I don't? Why don't u mind ur business instead.

Demdem:

Protection seeker is a well-known deceit. I Av excellent responses for each sentence of his but I won't grace his rubbish with any. I choose to Piss on it all.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ChikezieU(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
Saraki despiration has land him in hot soup..
I'm clue to my tv set, i cant wait for 10am to be here!
at least he made you understand APcheats
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Firefire(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
I thank you for this article.
This pretty much explains my position.

Let it be known.

Buhari and the APC are hypocrites.
Quote me anywhere.

Saraki, I have no pity for.
Either ways....witch-hunting or vampire hunting, his sins have caught up with him.

One by one....the household of the wicked shall surely crumble.
The motion has been set in place.

Aligned!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
if the hypocracy can reduce corruption so be it.
Note: Buhari cannot eradicate corruption. So any form of reduction whether by witch Hunt or Politics or vendette is welcome
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Well Done you have spoken well!!!
Thanks bros.

Cc Lalasticlala Obinoscopy
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Gbawe: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
@op.

Have you heard the saying "all is fair in love and war"? Saraki effectively declared war on the APC and it's leader who also happens to be our President. You want the APC and Buhari to take it lying down when Buhari has said that no individual, including himself, must be allowed to disrespect Party. "No individual is bigger than the party" Buhari warned. Apparently Saraki and his gang of indsciplined fools, used to getting away with impunity, thought Mr.President was joking GEJ - style.

Stop the naivete and admit that there is an aspect of politics where you must deal with your opponent with any legitimate means. No one cares if the case against Sarah is from 1934. The point is that the decision has been made to deal with Saraki for his unacceptable treachery which embarrassed the APC and the President before the entire world.

Any wrongdoing of Saraki can and should be used to deal with such an unprincipled cad who totally embarrassed the leader of the biggest black nation on earth. The day I knew Saraki was gone was when he disrespected Buhari and organised a NASS coup to become senate president while Mr.President had ordered APC senators to meet with him. Saraki did not stop there. He also helped the PDP to gain the DSP position they had no right to sniff. !!!!

Also, mentioning others make no sense because Buhari had already stated that all wrongdoers who reform and toe the path of goodness will have no issues with him. Yet anyone who effs up after Buhari is sworn in will be dealt with. That is what is going on here and spare us your sanctimonious wailing. Buhari should Mumu for Saraki abi? Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2015
If hypocrisy is what is needed to stop corruption then corruption shoud have been stopped since 200f6. Obasanjo was very hypocritical. He indicted Atiku, Wabara, Ewerem, Alamesiegha, Fayose etc but Shielded Ibori, Igbenedion, Olabode George, Odili, himself etc. Hypocrisy only gv room for MORE corruption
atbu1983:
if the hypocracy can reduce corruption so be it.
Note: Buhari cannot eradicate corruption. So any form of reduction whether by witch Hunt or Politics or vendette is welcome

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Candyrain(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

Is this the best you can do? I expected you to debunk all he said rather than this name calling. Grow up. Constructively criticize his post or you stay quiet if you can't.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by BlackBaron: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Is it PDP that withdrew the corruption suit against sylva? Did you even read the article?

Where did I mention PDP withdrew the case? PDP was a despicable cesspit organisation who had no serious intention to tackle corruption. They had their time in power, almost nothing tangible on that front. Same party also pardoned Alams...so engrossed in looting they forgot to prosecute even their enemies when they put so many foots wrong.

Both parties are as useless as the next. For now it is Saraki to get nailed, tomorrow if the useless PDP or any considerable new party comes in and does not nail any remaining wanted person in APC previously left unpunished, it's their call.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Candyrain(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Eediot, did Buhari ever told u that anybody will be exempted from probe especially when it has to do with recovery of looted funds? If he did, show me, if not hide ur face in shame and stop succking the protection seekers cocck. Besides did obj declared falsely? Ur correlation makes no sense with Saraki's. a persons administration as referred to by adeshina is different from false declaration of one's fortune.

Will Saraki be facing all these charges if he hadn't gone against the party into becoming the Senate President? Be honest about your response.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imortal001: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2015
ChikezieU:
at least he made you understand APcheats
You know why am happy? am happy that the corruption fight is starting from under the roof of apc!

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ChappyChase: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc Patriotic Wailers:
Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
Abeg tonybacanista abeg dey try add my moniker to this list so that I fit come add my own comment before these ApC tugs book all the whole front-page finish!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by kingdompropty: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
In APC I see the height of hypocrisy. An insincere party, an insincere government that would even deny their campaign promise. Any way Na Dem Dem.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Will Saraki be facing all these charges if he hadn't gone against the party into becoming the Senate President? Be honest about your response.

No one can answer that question because no one knows however since he chose to push himself to an exalted position where everyone sees, he has exposed himself to be scrutinised heavilyby all and sundry. All agencies are examining everything about him since birth. APC has a party wasn't silly when they said they have their candidates for those positions because these ones have been scrutinised and found clean. Saraki willingly stepped on the snakes tail without securing his flangs. The worse is yet to come.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Is this the best you can do? I expected you to debunk all he said rather than this name calling. Grow up. Constructively criticize his post or you stay quiet if you can't.

Demdem:

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by coolitempa(f): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
OP is either a liar or at best.....a person batting above his level but one who pretends to understand issues beyond his comprehension..... grin....for example.......where, how and/or when did the FRC 'indict' Sanusi for fraud..... grin

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Isuata: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2015
@TonyeBarcanista
yes you might be right with your assertions but as you have rightly said,, saraki and all public office holders with skeletons in their closets should answer for their crimes. I would like to also say, when a PDP led government comes into power either at state or FG levels, they should witch hunt APC people with skeletons in their closets also- its the beauty of democracy and partisan politics.

fallout of a successful and conclusive saraki trial

What i see happening in their nearest future after a successful conclusion of this case would be a brazen corruption suit attack on all other politicians who do not fall in line with the new APC but here's the question: is this good for our democracy or is this good for the masses
i ask these because, if as a politician, you are not corrupt, a corruption charge attempt at witch hunting you wouldn't stick on you

so even if the cry that buhari is hypocritical with hes corruption onslaught, democracy na turn by turn, when there's a new turn, let the new actors chase the unchased of the last turn but the bottom-line is we are chasing actual corrupt public office holders who have raped us the Nigerian people.

Another fallout is the way law works, the judgement that will be given on this case will eventualy come and bite some actors now in 2019 polls- still the beauty of democracy and rule of law

Also i keep thinking- if saraki is conclusively dealt with, it will improve our corruption rating internationally and would give the Buhari govt more muscle and gusto to chase some medium to small fry both in APC and other parties

hinwazaka:
THE TRUTH IS THAT SARAKI HAS A CASE TO ANSWER AND HE MUST ANSWER IT, IF FOR NOTHING ELSE, BUT FOR RESPECT FOR THE LAW. THIS WILL HELP US GO A STEP FURTHER IN MAKING OUR POLITICAL OFFICIALS ACCOUNTABLE AND WARY OF THE IMPACT OF THE LAW ON THEIR SECRETIVE DEALINGS. THE LAW MUST STAND AND WITCH HUNT OR NOT, SARAKI MUST BE DOCKED. SARAKI IS A BIG BOY, AND CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF. WHO KNOWS, THIS MAY BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR HOW THE PRESIDENT MAY ANSWER PERTINENT QUESTIONS ON THE TRUE STATE OF HIS FINANCES NEXT YEAR. WATCH AND SEE, HOW THIS WILL HELP STRENGTHEN OUR DEMOCRACY.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by gunuvi(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
It is also well known that the body language of the biased CCT judge shows that something is fishing somewhere and the trial is not based on justice but pure selective witchhunt and vendetta.
Saraki should be made to pay for his sins but the timing is very suspicious and shows that the Buhari led administration is completely anything but sincere and rule of law.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Gbawe: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Candyrain:

Dude, we should stop taking as if politics is all about gentility. Even in the most advanced democracy there is an aspect of politics where shi*t get real and people have to be dealt with. I told you all Saraki would be dealt with and that it was only a matter of time while the OP of this thread was basking in the sycophantic glory of hearing he "got it right". You cannot embarrass Buhari and the APC like this. This is a principled man who believes adults must pay for wrongdoings. While Buhari orders APC senators to meet him, Saraki was organising a coup to become senate President and gift the undeserving PDP the very prestigious position of DSP. Sometimes you guys need to be pragmatic in outlook. Politics is not all about flowers and chocolate. If Buhari does not deal with Saraki then every punk will be encouraged to take him on. No one appreciates this more than a former army general. Dino Melaye who was making noise is now silent. Buhari and the APC are doing the right thing.

If Buhari is to succeed and order is to return to Nigeria everywhere then those who wish to operate with impunity, after Buhari warned them to reform and behave, must be dealt with. As simple as that. If you want to call it abuse of power or whatever then you are one of those who does not realise that Nigeria needs a Jerry Rawlings who does not spill blood.

5 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by engineerboat(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc Patriotic Wailers:
Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

APC moves and body languages have always been on stinking hypocrisy, others are thief only CHANGErians are saint. There is fire on the mountain
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by OnReflection: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista,

Although I plan to fact-check the veracity of some of the claims made in your post, when I can spare time later, it is beyond question that you raise several salient points. It is true that hypocrisy is the bane of politics in Nigeria today, at both a personal and national level. And yes it is also evident that, unlike what obtains in saner climes, all federal agencies including those tasked with oversight functions have been compromised.

Now despite being in accord with your observations, I do have a poser for you. Please cite just one example of any milieu in the world where ALL corrupt individuals were made to account for their actions at the same time. Bear in mind now that our society is one that just happens to be saddled with what an Irish political commentator once described as 'horizontal corruption' - with tentacles not only extending across all known agencies but also holding an entire population in its grip. My point - short of resetting the clock back to 'year zero' as the Khmer Rouge did in Cambodia with disastrous consequences, you are hardly likely to find any worthy example. Even the government of China takes a considered approach, by choosing the appropriate time to prosecute high profile individuals, in order to send out a message.

Chinese authorities say the arrests are part of the Communist Party’s latest anticorruption campaign — and they include the arrest last month of four employees of the British-Australian mining giant, Rio Tinto, on bribery charges.

But analysts say that prominent corruption cases in China are often the outgrowth of power struggles within the Communist Party, with competing factions using the “war on corruption” as a tool to eliminate or weaken rivals and their corporate supporters.
Source: NewYork Times

It is with the foregoing in mind that I regard your cries of insincerity as a distraction. This is especially so because I recall just how muted you and other TANoids were during the course of Jonathan's administration, which was characterised by ineptitude and indifference to corruption. I agree that the APC government does harbour sacred cows who should, in the fullness of time, get their own comeuppance too. But please do not expect me to mount a soapbox with cries of hypocrisy, as you do every other day, when your hero recorded no notable convictions.

While it is clear that Buhari's anti-corruption campaign is likely to be selective to an extent, I think most Nigerians are prepared to swallow this bitter-sweet pill.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Army (photos) / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.