Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40245 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by philips70(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They shd institute case in court and not media.

A suspect is currently in court as we speak but the criminal party you speak for says it's witch hunt. If they institute a case in court against the persons I mentioned, MUTU, the pig mouthed official spokesman will be running amok with madness.

NB: The only truth in your signature is the last words. The other ones are just day dreams.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Kennydoc(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Eediot, did Buhari ever told u that anybody will be exempted from probe especially when it has to do with recovery of looted funds? If he did, show me, if not hide ur face in shame and stop succking the protection seekers cocck. Besides did obj declared falsely? Ur correlation makes no sense with Saraki's. a persons administration as referred to by adeshina is different from false declaration of one's fortune.

Are you okay? Buhari said he wouldn't dig into the "far past" including Obasanjo's regime.What will happen to all the looted money within that period?

Buhari said PDP plundered Nigeria over the past 16 years. Why will he refuse to probe the administration that consisted 8 out of those 16 years?

What will happen to the over #16bn Obasanjo 'invested' in NEPA/PHCN without any increase in power generation?

Did Obj declare falsely? Is that the only sign of corruption that you know? What about all his looted funds? As at 1999, he had less than 50k in his account but by 2007,he was a billionaire. What is the difference between that and Saraki's issue.

Your hypocrisy is stinking!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by jomoh: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
eleojo23:

Respond to the statement below before calling the post foolish.

Please respond to this before attacking the OP and his post.

I won't argue with your ignorance since you've chosen to tow that path with the protection seeking wailer but for the sake of other neutral minds who might think your protection seeking messiah has written something reasonable I will simply do my bit and if again, you're still unintelligent to grab it then its your problem to wallow in your perpetual ignorance.

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

When you know the difference between the two bolded words, come back and tell me.

Until then, stop using this baseless accusation as an excuse to persecute the FG and APC.

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”
http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923
They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this
“What was Nyako impeached for? Offences he allegedly committed five years ago. Those offences were not impeachable when he was in the Peoples Democratic Party. But the moment he defected to the APC, they became impeachable.” www.punchng.com/news/apc-jonathan-desperate-behind-nyakos-removal/
Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Using this to call anyone hypocrite is Ignorance of the highest standard.

Anyone comparing this cases with that of Saraki is as confused and ignorant as saraki's lawyers themselves.

@bolded Sanusi and others in the quote above were being prosecuted by antigraft agencies that are very different from CCB.

The difference between CCB and other antigraft agency is that while other antigraft agencies have to go through a public court (high court) to prosecute their case, CCB does not have to go to the high court. Instead CCB has its own court, the CCT as enshrined in the constitution, which is parallel to an high court.

Instead of Saraki to appear before the CCT and object to his prosecution there, he and his unlearned lawyers ignorantly went to the High court to challenge the powers of a parallel court.

Read more here. https://www.nairaland.com/2615585/where-sarakis-lawyers-goofed-t0nyebarcanista

To think that CCB is the same as other antigraft agencies and can be made to stop its prosecution like it was done in the cases above is the highest display of ignorance by Saraki's lawyers and its the same ignorance that the protection seeker has displayed on this thread.

The Op's hypocrisy
Now the hypocrisy of the op lies in the fact that he stated only APC members and refused to add PDP members that has used the same strategy to halt their investigation and prosecution.

Prominent among them are Deizeani and Stellah Oduah.

Isn't it an Irony that someone accusing people of Hypocrisy displayed the same hypocrisy in presenting his case.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
philips70:

[s]A suspect is currently in court as we speak but the criminal party you speak for says it's witch hunt. If they institute a case in court against the persons I mentioned, MUTU, the pig mouthed official spokesman will be running amok with madness.

NB: The only truth in your signature is the last words. The other ones are just day dreams.[/s]

barca is neither vouching for saraki nor questioning ur DULLARD'S right to probe whomever he wants to probe. but the question is, if obj's crime of 2007 is at the excluded ''far past'' why dig up saraki's dirt of 2003? so which is farther, 2003 or 2007?

please permit me to say YOU ARE A FOOL!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
philips70:

A suspect is currently in court as we speak but the criminal party you speak for says it's witch hunt. If they institute a case in court against the persons I mentioned, MUTU, the pig mouthed official spokesman will be running amok with madness.

NB: The only truth in your signature is the last words. The other ones are just day dreams.
Institute lawsuit first!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by rushman003: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please who is @TonyeBarcanista. It sadden my heart if i see youth of Nigeria saying balderdash (no offence tho). Lemme start by telling to you this all the scenario you mentioned happened when? Who was the grand commander of the federation and what was his objective?
Mr president stated this BOLDLY when he came on board that corruption shall be reduced to the bearest minimum during his regime of course we know from his days as a miliitary head of state, which means all looters are suppose to lay-low, so that bad of the past will not hunt them down. Saraki has commited alot of attrocities especially to the economy and the people of KWARA STATE. If you know any kwaran ask him/her about the current economy hardship they are facing they will tell you. In this case im not saying other governors arent doing it, they are surely doing i.e. cheating their citizen but you should understand the economy state if you are supposed to that because you are a politician and its normal to loot your state. Saraki failed to listen to its citizen, he saw what was going on in his state and yet he kept looting, never mind if the citizen are comfort or not only to achieve what he wants. Yes jabagan is commanding lagos state, but can you compare the economy of lagos state to that of kwara state. Infact lagos state generate the highest renevue so even if someone steal ttheir resources they dont wanna know, more over Jagaban is just a Godfather that want to control and earn from every nook and crane of the state because the economy is so much stabilize and money is flowing here and there compare to kwara state, atleast bukola should have fought for the development of kwara state so that we would not depend on FG, and our internl revenue will be sufficient for US. and again bring in more private investors to develop the state, then when the economy is stable he can loot what ever he feels like nobody will talk them but he has no patience, he is never ready to do, that because his father has done something nobody has ever done in the history of NIgeria , but instead MR man just dey privatize state owned business in which economy please?. Mr TonyeBarcanista, can you invest in KWara State, if Yes, Why? and if NO, WHY?

You sighted the example of people that were supported by their Political Godfathers in trying times. Hell Yes they will support them even though what they did is very bad, They will support them, because they never placed themself over their party, they always respect their party and it interest because they all agreed to that as a party. They have party code of conduct and laid down plans, so MR TonyeBarcanista where did MR Bukky saraki kept his party plans and oath of allegiance when he turned deaf ear to their instructions.
He told us he did that because he believe in power of the masses when he actually bribed his way through for the vote. Lemme ask this Question sir, as an empolyee in a private firm, all the rules and regulation is laid down for you and one says you should not at any point in time partner with any company under their own company to do any transaction, and if need be you have to consult the board of directors first. So becasue company B has a product to sell and you believe it will be profitable to YOURSELF not the company you force your way through and on the long run, this product tend to be a stolen good and police is all over your place to arrest you, Will the company intervene because the transaction was under them? Will the company right to freedom cover you? A party is just like a registered company, you deal under them you covered with full protect. But Mr Bukky has registered his own private party with the likes of nPDP and PDP.So what imunity is he going to get from APC. MR TonyeBarcanista. This is a food for thought, no grudges just to correct your perspect.

At the juntion and time i will like to put a stop to my blue ink because there is alot to say concerning this issue
I am not at a point in time pro or anti bukola saraki i just want good governance and i respect MR Bukky Saraki alot because hes one of the few modern and intelligent politician we have in the 21st century.
and least i forget, Im proudly OMO ILU ILORIN.... AWA NU FAH
Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kennydoc:

Are you okay? Buhari said he wouldn't dig into the "far past" including Obasanjo's regime.What will happen to all the looted money within that period?

Fool, prove this with a qoute from him and i will be convince that u are ok? Even if he does say so, he is right on point, he has just 4 years. jonah-daft ought to do it and he refused. if u want buahri to do it. give him more years

Buhari said PDP plundered Nigeria over the past 16 years. Why will he refuse to probe the administration that consisted 8 out of those 16 years?

jonah-daft ought to do it and he refused. if u want buahri to do it. give him more years

What will happen to the over #16bn Obasanjo 'invested' in NEPA/PHCN without any increase in power generation?

Fool, part of the money is what was invested in all the power plants u are seeing today. to claim that nothing was spent from such is plain eediotic. again blame jonah-daft, the fool didnt probe and if u want buhari to , give him more years.

Did Obj declare falsely? Is that the only sign of corruption that you know? What about all his looted funds? As at 1999, he had less than 50k in his account but by 2007,he was a billionaire. What is the difference between that and Saraki's issue.

Fool again the issue at stake is about false declaration. only if jonah-daft has done what was right, u wont be here disturbing my peace with ur rants. if buhari has the time he will, if he doesnt, his loot will follow him to the grave soon.

Your hypocrisy is stinking!

Fool, am stating the facts. u eediots refused to do so when the drunkard was in charge and suddenly have awoken from ur slumber.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

I guess Saraki's ghost is the one appearing at the tribunal right now. Some issues are just too difficult for your super-mario brain to analyse. Leave it.
[/s]

goon, u made no sense and this has no bearing to the issue u originally raised.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Lol, you can only give what you have and why would I want a job from a cyber rat? I can see you think so highly of your job as a paid per post agent, now I see why you are trying really hard to make a career out of it.

fool, i dont need a job. instead i create jobs and thats why i keep on rubbishing ur cv talks. only jobless fools like u rants around talking about preserving a well prepared Cv. i piss on urs.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

goon, u made no sense and this has no bearing to the issue u originally raised.

Your problems are just too enormous so I understand you may be suffering from ADHD. Read your post I quoted. Ewu Sambisa trying to act smart. Leave it.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by OnReflection: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomoh:

The Op's hypocrisy
Now the hypocrisy of the op lies in the fact that he stated only APC members and refused to add PDP members that has used the same strategy to halt their investigation and prosecution.

Prominent among them are Deizeani and [/b]Stellah Oduah.[/b]

Isn't it an Irony that someone accusing people of Hypocrisy displayed the same hypocrisy in presenting his case.

Great post!

Why else does @OP summon his cavalry of town-criers (more popularly known as wailers) every time he posts one of his polemics?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
jomoh:

[s]I won't argue with your ignorance since you've chosen to tow that path with the protection seeking wailer but for the sake of other neutral minds who might think your protection seeking messiah has written something reasonable I will simply do my bit and if again, you're still unintelligent to grab it then its your problem to wallow in your perpetual ignorance.

When you know the difference between the two bolded words, come back and tell me.

Until then, stop using this baseless accusation as an excuse to persecute the FG and APC.

Using this to call anyone hypocrite is Ignorance of the highest standard.

Anyone comparing this cases with that of Saraki is as confused and ignorant as saraki's lawyers themselves.

@bolded Sanusi and others in the quote above were being prosecuted by antigraft agencies that are very different from CCB.

The difference between CCB and other antigraft agency is that while other antigraft agencies have to go through a public court (high court) to prosecute their case, CCB does not have to go to the high court. Instead CCB has its own court, the CCT as enshrined in the constitution, which is parallel to an high court.

Instead of Saraki to appear before the CCT and object to his prosecution there, he and his unlearned lawyers ignorantly went to the High court to challenge the powers of a parallel court.

Read more here. https://www.nairaland.com/2615585/where-sarakis-lawyers-goofed-t0nyebarcanista

To think that CCB is the same as other antigraft agencies and can be made to stop its prosecution like it was done in the cases above is the highest display of ignorance by Saraki's lawyers and its the same ignorance that the protection seeker has displayed on this thread.

The Op's hypocrisy

Prominent among them are Deizeani and Stellah Oduah.[/s]

ur totally DUMB and retarded! whether probe or prosecucte, the DULLARD highlighted both cases as ''far past''....and in his myopic DAURAIC sense, the far past crimes will be ignored. u deliberately skipped the content of the topic and pounced on the op because he's not ur party member. ur a tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Forwetinnah: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
...i read somewhere that Buhari jailed Saraki's father in the 80s too. The mallam come for revenge o, no be nation building cheesy
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Kennydoc(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=38266068][/quote]

You're very uncultured and grossly uncivilised. Your type has little place in the modern world.
What ever you call me is what you will remain for life. May your insults be realised on your head.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

fool, i dont need a job. instead i create jobs and thats why i keep on rubbishing ur cv talks. only jobless fools like u rants around talking about preserving a well prepared Cv. i piss on urs.

I know you're a technocrat in cyber-ratting. Oponu, ode, you better humble yourself and stop forming entrepreneur like that idiot that was forming shipping magnate. Your dey rot away and you still dey form Dangote, na owu go blow you die.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

...you create jobs with the nonsense you've been posting on NL!! EPIC JOKE!! gringringringringringringringringringrin

...can't even imagine you as someone's boss with the 'engrish' you've been typing. Sorry o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Your problems are just too enormous so I understand you may be suffering from ADHD. Read your post I quoted. Ewu Sambisa trying to act smart. Leave it.

fool, u still made no sense. i refuse to catch ur eediocy.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kennydoc:

You're very uncultured and grossly uncivilised. Your type has little place in the modern world.
What ever you call me is what you will remain for life. May your insults be realised on your head.

This is what happens when hypocrites are placed in their right place and told the truth. These fools come back cowardly brandishing an holy rob. To hell with u and ur morality. I presented the truth. Deal with it.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...you create jobs with the nonsense you've been posting on NL!! EPIC JOKE!! gringringringringringringringringringrin

...can't even imagine you as someone's boss with the 'engrish' you've been typing. Sorry o!!

Fool, yes I do and proudly in hundreds. Is not in my place to convince u otherwise. an hopeless job seeker like u simply can't get it.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

[s]fool, i dont need a job. instead i create jobs and thats why i keep on rubbishing ur cv talks. only jobless fools like u rants around talking about preserving a well prepared Cv. i piss on urs.[/s]

shut the fvck up, u blabbing idiot! ur a jobless bastard....all u do is troll!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by sauceEEP(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kid's everywhere throwing tantrums at each other.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, yes I do and proudly in hundreds. Is not in my place to convince u otherwise. an hopeless job seeker like u simply can't get it.

Sorry o... gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Ayam balling...no be chice!! I don't need to blow my trumpet on NL for recognition
bwaaahaaahaaaaaaa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sorry o... gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Ayam balling...no be chice!! I don't need to blow my trumpet on NL for recognition
bwaaahaaahaaaaaaa!!

Fool, no one is blowing any trumpet here. Ur co fool shouting cv all over needs to be told the truth. His pathetic state isn't generic to all.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Fool, yes I do and proudly in hundreds. Is not in my place to convince u otherwise. an hopeless job seeker like u simply can't get it.[/s]

ur just a sad and depraved homeless he-goat! it's nobody's fault that ur useless parents couldn't give a fvck about ur upbringing. they regret ever making u. u were born after a lamentable mistake by two useless sex mate's reckless exchange of genetic material! go look for somewhere and die and stop worrying us with ur frustrations....bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Forwetinnah: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, no one is blowing any trumpet here. Ur co fool shouting cv all over needs to be told the truth. His pathetic state isn't generic to all.

..cry me a gutter!! A stinky one for that matter. Shiooor!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

I know you're a technocrat in cyber-ratting. Oponu, ode, you better humble yourself and stop forming entrepreneur like that idiot that was forming shipping magnate. Your dey rot away and you still dey form Dangote, na owu go blow you die.

grin grin
Fool, believe u me when I say no one in ur lineage currently can match my humble achievement. Fool, continue to shout CVs all about, it's Crap to me.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

[s]Fool, no one is blowing any trumpet here. Ur co fool shouting cv all over needs to be told the truth. His pathetic state isn't generic to all.[/s]
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Kennydoc(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

This is what happens when hypocrites are placement their right place and told the truth. These fools come back cowardly brandishing an holy rob. To hell with u and ur morality. I presented the truth. Deal with it.

U're not worth my time because:
1. Grammatically, you're not sound. "...hypocrites are placement", "...an holy rob"
All your previous posts are riddled with grammatical blunders.

2. You asked me to fault your argument. I presented just a few facts to you, only for you to resort to calling me a fool. In one response you made, you called me a fool four (4) different times. Why will I spend any more time arguing with you?

I can't go to hell cos my lifestyle isn't for those planning to go to hell. As for you, you better change your ways, or hell will welcome you with open hands on d last day.
Christ said, he that calls his brother a fool is in danger of hell fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..cry me a gutter!! A stinky one for that matter. Shiooor!

Fool, did u say cry? U are a joke.
I only stated the truth. grin
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

;[s]D grin
Fool, believe u me when I say no one in ur lineage currently can match my humble achievement. Fool, continue to shout CVs all about, it's Crap to me.[/s]

lamentations of a useless son of a street who.re!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by nationwide1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:
1. Hypocrisy is when the senate is probing the power sector from 1993 in 2015 and crying witch hunt over Saraki.

2. Saying you are "witch hunted" does not stop you from being a WITCH

3. If you a Witch, you avoid things like treachery which will expose you as a witch thereby making you being WITCH HUNTED!

4. He who speaks with both sides of his mouth is not trustworthy, honest, and lacks integrity just like the OP and should be best be ignored
Defend / counter what the op said. Stop masturbating. Nigerians are too wise for the deceptive gimmicks.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by mn09abk: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bacarnista how does this affect my chilled Orijin in the fridge thanks to the Body Language of my President grin ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / These Pictures Show That Buhari Has Soft Spot For Little Ones / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.