Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40239 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by tunergy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Because they started slowly doesn't mean it will continue with the same pace till the end. Av u ever been involved in a time framed projects before? Besides, before now, it wasn't done at al, never saw ur complaint for once, now that it has started u are shouting blue murder. Aren't u being hypocritical here.

It seems you are too eager to respond, hence failing to read properly.
It was never done before and that is why we said enough is enough.
In light of that, we expect performance, which is on a 'its coming mode'. Is it wrong to question why the delay in taking action? NO!

If you think i am shouting Blue murder cos of the slow start, thats because i expected a Massacre and not Palace justice.

BRING THEM OUT TO THE OPEN AND PROSECUTE IRRESPECTIVE OF AFFILIATIONS.
I can't remember Voting for someone to start slow, we voted for a soldier a Born ready Soldier, so Statying slow was not part of the deal.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by philips70(m): 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
AprokoMan:

Effects of a poverty stricken life is obviously driving deep hatred and confusion in you. It shall be well with you, barcanista abobaku.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

I know what I'm saying when I say my kids won't go through the kind of hardship you have witnessed all your life because I have laid the foundation for them to be born into greatness.

Fool, the only legacy u Av laid and bequeathed to the born ones is a job seeking legacy. I worked hard for my resources and mine seeds are secured up till the second generation. Urs will serve mine.

Your dumb self can never understand - loafers like you will want to be like Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates etc overnight.

Fool, i am just demdem and nothing more. While acknowledging achievers like this one, I can proudly say, am also not doing bad.

These guys spent years building their CVs.

U and this ur ediotic cv rant. U no dey tire. angry

The technocrats you loafers scream spent years building their experience.

Fool, these ones are in a class of theirs, demdem is also in his own class.

Snap off that delusion, you can't be loafing around on the internet and expect to be great tomorrow.

Believe u me, considering what ur entire lineage has and can ever be, demdem currently is great and becoming greater by the day.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=38269565][/quote]

I pray you become great but right now, you are not on the path of greatness. How can you liken being a cyber rat to being great? Are you drunk?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
tunergy:

It seems you are too eager to respond, hence failing to read properly.

Shattapppp. I can decode far more than what u wrote.

It was never done before and that is why we said enough is enough.
In light of that, we expect performance, which is on a 'its coming mode'. Is it wrong to question why the delay in taking action? NO!

Let me even assume that u are indeed what u called ursef and not those pathetic eediots watching propaganda video and looking for babas certificate when he was campaigning. It's good u recognise that baba already has started what was never there as promised. That's a plus.
Secondly, only the wise will agree that in a democracy as bogus as ours, things can't just speedily go as we desire. Various organs exist that pushes it. Some things basically are beyond his powers. For instance, if a judge chooses to delay judgement for 5 months, what can Buhari do.
He can only propose his recommendations but these things takes time.

If you think i am shouting Blue murder cos of the slow start, thats because i expected a Massacre and not Palace justice.

Massacre doesn't work in a democratic setting with different arms of government. Buhari never promised u that so u are alone with ur expectations.

BRING THEM OUT TO THE OPEN AND PROSECUTE IRRESPECTIVE OF AFFILIATIONS.

Before then, wont there be investigation? Those investigators, a are they super beings?

I can't remember Voting for someone to start slow, we voted for a soldier a Born ready Soldier, so Statying slow was not part of the deal.

Like I said earlier, Buhari never promised u what u are attributing to him. Besides do u remember that u once voted for an incompetent failure who failed as governor.
I have no issues with being slow as long as am sure of results. Life experiences have taught me to be patient at times. Fir a complex country like ours. This aptly applies.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

I pray you become great but right now, you are not on the path of greatness. How can you liken being a cyber rat to being great? Are you drunk?

Fool, the world great is super relative. For a poverty striken CV carrier like u, most likely working in an oil an gas company or superior place is great. Fool, am currently far far beyond that while still working to surpass my current status.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Winning123: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Buhari
Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;

The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Osinbajo and APC
It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...

They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this

Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All

Rubbish write up and waste of space
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Henricarter(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bird of the same feather flock together
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, the world great is super relative. For a poverty striken CV carrier like u, most likely working in an oil an gas company or superior place is great. Fool, am currently far far beyond that while still working to surpass my current status.

Haha..great man indeed. You need to snap out of your delusion. Someone who is doing really great like you would want us to believe won't eat, sleep and wake up on nairaland. Your daily routine rather suggest you are one of the 500mb per day paid per post urchins from the APC's situation room. You really need to get a life plus you need to stop dreaming yourself into poverty. Lazy bone, get yourself a job or start some business, you're wasting away.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Haha..great man indeed. You need to snap out of your delusion. Someone who is doing really great like you would want us to believe won't eat, sleep and wake up on nairaland.
Your daily routine rather suggest you are one of the 500mb per day paid per post urchins from the APC's situation room. You really need to get a life plus you need to stop dreaming yourself into poverty. Lazy bone, get yourself a job or start some business, you're wasting away.

Fool, do u really need to lie just to solidify ur stance. grin
Anyway fool, like I said earlier, it's not in my place to make u believe anything. Pray to ur creator to deliver u from ur current state of CV carrier to a job creator.
Again, u and ur seeds are currently far beneath me.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by CHUXA(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tonye, I like reading you. I think I like your line of argument. It makes so much sense. A politician can be defined as a man of many words. We cannot be deceived by the change of name. Nigeria go survive.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by millhouse: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
BlackBaron:
One day we would get to a state where our different arms of Government would be truly independent and answerable only to the law and the citizens.

Sylva may be sitting pretty now but his time too would come. PDP unfortunately was damn useless and so much flew by them when they had the opportunity to nail thieves.

I don't care for all these politicians, the 'enemies of the citizens' can keep on fighting themselves and exposing each other. It's good for the citizens. Let them fight each other and throw themselves in prison or whatnot.

Eventually, a state of equilibrium would soon reach where everyone wanting to delve into politics would be more concerned about doing the right thing in office than plotting to rinse the country at the tiniest opportunity.
Baba..double twale for u there.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Bayswater: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, do u really need to lie just to solidify ur stance. grin
Anyway fool, like I said earlier, it's not in my place to make u believe anything. Pray to ur creator to deliver u from ur current state of CV carrier to a job creator.
Again, u and ur seeds are currently far beneath me.

Hehe... and your poverty continues lol
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Kennydoc(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=38267281][/quote]

Product of zero home training.
Suit yourself! I'm out.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, and what's ur business with my post? Message, messenger and conspirators are hypocrites..Deal with it.

Robot. Zombie. Incapable of reasoning

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ahaika23: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
APC online maggots are the dumbest.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Forwetinnah: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

[size=18pt]

Programed Fool, why can't you answer the questions and points raised by the Op before releasing your mouth odours?

[/size]

gringringringringrin
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by daresimon(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
With the way the OP has constructed his post I want to believe he has done his home work on it and he is an anti- buhari.

Don't know if I am right but that's what am I can deduce from it.

Now back to the issue.
Buhari said he would investigate the previous administration and I don't see what's wrong with that.

you don't seem to remember that the president was a military man and no matter how bad a fellow military man is as long as your allegiance is held towards the man, there is nothing you can do.

What I see buhari doing is military allegiance to obasanjo.

On the issue of saraki, the govt has a been looking for a high profile scape goat and have seen none.

though if saraki has stayed loyal he won't be in the mess, he however, shpt himself in the leg with his betrayal act he performed in the NASS.

The man is over-ambitious for his own good.
The yorubas have a saying that what a child likes most is what eventually kills the child.

I can tell you that if Tinubu bleeps up, buhari will deal with him.

Saraki made himself a scape goat, and he is facing the problem alone.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:

Protection seeker is a well-known deceit. I Av excellent responses for each sentence of his but I won't grace his rubbish with any. I choose to Piss on it all.

Oh pls shut up already if u can't counter d OP's point, instead u chose to insult, goes to show wot kind of a person u are.

I repeat keep shut if u can't counter the OP. Ode
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
I thank you for this article.
This pretty much explains my position.

Let it be known.

Buhari and the APC are hypocrites.
Quote me anywhere.

Saraki, I have no pity for.
Either ways....witch-hunting or vampire hunting, his sins have caught up with him.

One by one....the household of the wicked shall surely crumble.
The motion has been set in place.
I love your write up.. wink smiley smiley as it perfectly describes what is happening to your beloved party the PDP kiss undecided
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
APCists are like the people that think going to a Gym just once will give them perfect body.

Like Christians that think going to church once will wash all their sins away.

I always laugh at their stupidity when they say that APC will deliver Nigeria from its problems and recover all the funds stolen during PDP era.

Like seriously? Aren't some of those "saints in APC former PDP members? Or will changing party wash away their sins and make them pure and righteous?

Even these funds that this administration is recovering won't change or help anybody. It is a mere change of ownership.

One 1diot said he hates Jonathan because of his statement that corruption is not stealing.

The old guy obviously haven't started reading news when Buhari Said That Abacha Never stole.

Nobody in position of authority in Nigeria is clean.

Not one.
And you don't laugh when the PDP make the very same claim? If your suggesting that the APC is not very different from the PDP, then why are so bothered about people choosing APC over PDP?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Cadamlk: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
koboko69:
1. Hypocrisy is when the senate is probing the power sector from 1993 in 2015 and crying witch hunt over Saraki.

2. Saying you are "witch hunted" does not stop you from being a WITCH

3. If you a Witch, you avoid things like treachery which will expose you as a witch thereby making you being WITCH HUNTED!

4. He who speaks with both sides of his mouth is not trustworthy, honest, and lacks integrity just like the OP and should be best be ignored
I wish I could offer you 150 million likes.In addition,people that lack integrity are the haters of truth.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by zubizareta(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

Eediot, did Buhari ever told u that anybody will be exempted from probe especially when it has to do with recovery of looted funds? If he did, show me, if not hide ur face in shame and stop succking the protection seekers cocck. Besides did obj declared falsely? Ur correlation makes no sense with Saraki's. a persons administration as referred to by adeshina is different from false declaration of one's fortune.

You see how foolish you are? So false declaration of assets its the only probable corruption crime? why are you looking for correlation with Saraki's case..

Your the eediot here..didnt Buhari through Adeshina say that Buhari will not probe beyond GEJ regime? isnt that an exemption? mumu..

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
Bayswater:

Hehe... and your poverty continues lol

grin grin
Ur legacy of CV carriage is already inbedded in ur lineage.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Kennydoc:

Product of zero home training.
Suit yourself! I'm out.

Not unexpected, cowards chicken out when they have nothing to spin again.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Imoy:

Oh pls shut up already if u can't counter d OP's point, instead u chose to insult, goes to show wot kind of a person u are.

I repeat keep shut if u can't counter the OP. Ode

Fool, shut ur trap. What hopeless point did he raise? Deceits and half truths to sway away gullible eediots like u. Oponu.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
zubizareta:

You see how foolish you are? So false declaration of assets its the only probable corruption crime? why are you looking for correlation with Saraki's case..

Your the eediot here..didnt Buhari through Adeshina say that Buhari will not probe beyond GEJ regime? isnt that an exemption? mumu..
[/s]

Fool, Av repeatedly tackled this hopeless talk of urs. Can't keep repeating myself, read down if interested.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2015
philips70:

[s]Effects of a poverty stricken life is obviously driving deep hatred and confusion in you. It shall be well with you, barcanista abobaku.[/s]

ur a disgrace to whoever brought u on earth. my monthly income can feed ur entire village. deluded, gossip-mongering pitiful sideshow freak. bastard!
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by stexsy(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

grin grin
Surely, the hypocrital protection seeker is better than ur fathers combined. No wonder u worship him.
.....and your entire generation too.. grin grin cool
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by luvinhubby(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Buhari
Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;

The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Osinbajo and APC
It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...

They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this

Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All

Said it before, APC is a comedy of errors .
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by luvinhubby(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2015
zubizareta:

You dey mind dem, certain APC foot soldiers are just programmed to be foolish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him / President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.