Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40241 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2015
stexsy:
.....and your entire generation too.. grin grin cool

Fool, its u and ur cursed lineage who takes the protection seeker serious.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, shut ur trap. What hopeless point did he raise? Deceits and half truths to sway away gullible eediots like u. Oponu.
U brain dead human, why not tell us the full truth? Instead u chose to come and insult.

Oniranu oshi

I repeat if u can counter the OP keep ur stinking mouth shut.

Radarada
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imoy:

U brain dead human, why not tell us the full truth? Instead u chose to come and insult.

Oniranu oshi

I repeat if u can counter the OP keep ur stinking mouth shut.

Radarada

fool, do u think am here for u? do u think i am here to make u happy?
Hopeless goat, if u choose not to use ur brain, thats ur cup of tea. is not my place to think for u.
Oponu omo ale.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by stexsy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=38295071]

[/quoteyour father]
Your father grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

fool, do u think am here for u? do u think i am here to make u happy?
Hopeless goat, if u choose not to use ur brain, thats ur cup of tea. is not my place to think for u.
Oponu omo ale.

You are not here for me, yes. So do yourself some good to shut up if intellectual people are debating, instead of showing everybody that you are from a cursed family.

Didirin. cheesy
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=stexsy post=38300139][/quote]

as in ur father also takes the foolish OP serious shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imoy:

You are not here for me, yes. So do yourself some good to shut up if intellectual people are debating, instead of showing everybody that you are from a cursed family.

Didirin. cheesy

Fool, if am not here for u then whats ur business with my post. who are the intellectuals? the hopeless shameless Op that was publicly humiliated due to his pathetic extortion practices or ur shameless self who havent even said anything at all to the issue in here. Fool, u lot are something else but intellectuals. u are paticullarly pathetically foolish and i am suspecting its in ur lineage.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, if am not here for u then whats ur business with my post. who are the intellectuals? the hopeless shameless Op that was publicly humiliated due to his pathetic extortion practices or ur shameless self who havent even said anything at all to the issue in here. Fool, u lot are something else but intellectuals. u are paticullarly pathetically foolish and i am suspecting its in ur lineage.

My business is dat I hate seeing midgets like u who knws next to nothing coming here to spew thrash. The OP raised salient points, and all u could do is insult?

Is that wot ur father tot u?

Oh I forgot ur fada to was a chronic insulter (if dere is any word like that), my bad actually. cheesy

Now run along and stop spamming my mention, u good for nothing nitwit..
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imoy:

My business is dat I hate seeing midgets like u who knws next to nothing coming here to spew thrash.

Fool, u are an inconsistent piece of shiit. U earlier stated u aren't here for me now u are saying am ur business. U sound sick. Really sick.

The OP raised salient points, and all u could do is insult?

Fool, to him and his co fools like u, he made points but to sane minds like myself, the protection seeker is incapable of raising decent points. Fool, stop being gullible.

Is that wot ur father tot u?
Oh I forgot ur fada to was a chronic insulter (if dere is any word like that), my bad actually. cheesy

What ur hopeless fathers taught u or not is none of my business. Besides, the bastard cant give what he doesn't have. He has no virtue, so u lack it. As it is to him, likewise will it be to ur seeds from u. Ur lineage us cursed.

Now run along and stop spamming my mention, u good for nothing nitwit..

Fool, am ain't going anywhere. U mentioned me first not me and guess what, u will enjoy him till the end of time. Expect more calamity on ur already cursed household. Deal with it Goon.

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Av repeatedly tackled this hopeless talk of urs. Can't keep repeating myself, read down if interested.

Demdem:

Actually, who the Ffuck are u in the scheme of things? What u are concerned is inconsequential and the court already has accepted his plea and proceedings will proceed.
Only an eternal fool will alleged but when asked to come and substantiate such allegations, they refuse to show up. Let the defendants show up and prove the numerous foreign accounts Amaechi has, the money embezzled and to the accounts it's deposited.

Demdem:

Such a hopeless bastard u are.

Is dis all u ever do?

Insult?

Gosh!
Its glaring that this is a generational curse. Your future generations can not be saved from dis. Its so pathetic. Ur future children are doomed to have a vagabond and bastard as a father. U better change.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Imoy:

Such a hopeless bastard u are.

Is dis all u ever do?

Insult?

Gosh!
Its glaring that this is a generational curse. Your future generations can not be saved from dis. Its so pathetic. Ur future children are doomed to have a vagabond and bastard as a father. U better change.
[/s]

Hopeless son of a pathetically rotten kunt. U sound pained already. grin aren't u so silly accusing me of what u are also guilty of. Ur lineage is cursed, and as a sign very soon ur seeds will cough to death right in ur hands. Mark this day.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

I'm a Hopeless son of a pathetically rotten kunt. I sound pained already. My lineage is cursed, and as a sign very soon my seeds will cough to death right in my hands. Mark this day.
Ameen. Ise,Amen so shall it be to u as u have proclaimed.
Accept my condolence in advance.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Imoy:

Ameen. Ise,Amen so shall it be to u as u have proclaimed.
Accept my condolence in advance.

Coward, eeyah......no liver again when am yet to start. Shameless fool.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Imoy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

Coward, eeyah......no liver again when am yet to start. Shameless fool.

cheesy
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Buhari
Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;

The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Osinbajo and APC
It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...

They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this

Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All
You need to be hung from the highest tree in your land and your body fed to wolves, hyenas and vultures while you're still gasping for your last breath because you are a traitor. You hate your country.

For your info, technically Mr.Saraki committed the said offenses years ago(fraud embezzlement of Govt funds etc), in reality the offense he's being charge with were committed very recently i.e falsification of Assets Declaration. But you wouldn't know that because you're a dolt.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by stexsy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:

as in ur father also takes the foolish OP serious shocked shocked shocked
i understand ur plight, get well soon
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
stexsy:
i understand my papas plight, he will get well soon

Will join u in prayers.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by allycat: 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
The only thing nobody has been able to tell me is how Saraki knew the property was to be sold in 2007 and claI med it in year 2000. Then declared it in 2003. Something doesn't add up with this whole story.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by stexsy(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2015
Demdem:

Will join u in prayers.
turning my comment upside down wont help you. You need prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm On Plot To Pass No Confidence Vote On Him / President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.