Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC (40236 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
obailala:
Bro, leave the long epistle, this is simply politics and politics will continue to be politics no matter the area of the world it is being played.

Saraki played dirty politics with reckless abandon, now his opponents are returning the favour with a dirtier jab, Simple!
Are you confirming that Buhari is not different from his predecessors?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by engineerboat(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Dude, we should stop taking as if politics is all about gentility. Even in the most advanced democracy there is an aspect of politics where shi*t get real and people have to be dealt with. I told you all Saraki would be dealt with and that it was only a matter of time while the OP of this thread was basking in the sycophantic glory of hearing he "got it right". You cannot embarrass Buhari and the APC like this. This is a principled man who believes adults must pay for wrongdoings. While Buhari orders APC senators to meet him, Saraki was organising a coup to become senate President and gift the undeserving PDP the very prestigious position of DSP. Sometimes you guys need to be pragmatic in outlook. Politics is not all about flowers and chocolate. If Buhari does not deal with Saraki then every punk will be encouraged to take him on. No one appreciates this more than a former army general. Dino Melaye who was making noise is now silent. Buhari and the APC are doing the right thing.

If Buhari is to succeed and order is to return to Nigeria everywhere then those who wish to operate with impunity, after Buhari warned them to reform.and behave, must be dealt with. As simple as that. If you want to call it abuse of power or whatever then you are one of those who does not realise that Nigeria needs a Jerry Rawlings who does not spill blood.
meet him for where,
can buhari be in two scheduled programme at the same time,

Inaugurate senate members by 10am, meet with apc members by 10am.

What an height of Hypocricy

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by henrysam(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Definitely another party will come to power to probe this regime one day they should not shout witch hunting .
One day will.surely be one day. Power is transient
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2015
peeparty:

The question here is as he been found guilty yet?

By a court of law?
No.

Having followed these events closely, what do you believe?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2015
henrysam:
Definitely another party will come to power to probe this regime one day they should not shout witch hunting .
One day will.surely be one day. Power is transient

The truth is that Buhari can only reduce corruption in Nigeria. He cannot completely eradicate it.
So any form of reduction of corruption either by selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest is welcome. We should all support any reduction in corruption possible.

Corruption is a greater national problem than any of selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest.
Corruption destroy the nation with 170 million people. selective trial,hypocracy, vendetta, witch hunt, politically motivated or personal interest only affect few who are guilty. When you have 100 thieves, it is better to catch 5 thieves even if the remaining 95 go free than allowing the whole 100 thieves to go free.

When people shout about not trying Amaechi , fashola and tinubu as the basis to completely ignore other corrupt people, such call is not for the progress of Nigeria. Such call is not realistic. People making such calls are hypocrite and insincere.

" A leader who destroys those who are devoted to him does not inspire devotion". Buhari knows this. That is why he would not go after Amaechi, fashola or tinubu. That is why the bible told us despite all the attrocities of David, God still called David the man after his own heart. Because david is devoted to him. If God can do that, who is ordinary imperfect human being like Buhari to do otherwise.

You can only forgive a repentant thief or someone who believe in your course. In the bible, two thieves were lucky to be crucified at the same time with Jesus Christ. Only one of them Identify with righteousness of Jesus Christ. It was only that one that Jesus forgave. Is Jesus christ unjust by doing that? Saraki is an unrepentant thief like the second thief who was crucified with Jesus who refuse to change his path from darkness to light.

We must all support Buhari in the fight against corruption. It is for our own good.

#Buhari_Reduce_Corruption_by_all_Means
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Isuata: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2015
Dude i agree with you 100%

on a lighter note
do you actually talk like this or you only write like this?- i like it though, its fresh
OnReflection:
TonyeBarcanista,

Although I plan to fact-check the veracity of some of the claims made in your post, when I can spare time later, it is beyond question that you raise several salient points. It is true that hypocrisy is the bane of politics in Nigeria today, at both a personal and national level. And yes it is also evident that, unlike what obtains in saner climes, all federal agencies including those tasked with oversight functions have been compromised.

Now despite being in accord with your observations, I do have a poser for you. Please cite just one example of any milieu in the world where ALL corrupt individuals were made to account for their actions at the same time. Bear in mind now that our society is one that just happens to be saddled with what an Irish political commentator once described as 'horizontal corruption' - with tentacles not only extending across all known agencies but also holding an entire population in its grip. My point - short of resetting the clock back to 'year zero' as the Khmer Rouge did in Cambodia with disastrous consequences, you are hardly likely to find any worthy example. Even the government of China takes a considered approach, by choosing the appropriate time to prosecute high profile individuals, in order to send out a message.

Source: NewYork Times

It is with the foregoing in mind that I regard your cries of insincerity as a distraction. This is especially so because I recall just how muted you and other TANoids were during the course of Jonathan's administration, which was characterised by ineptitude and indifference to corruption. I agree that the APC government does harbour sacred cows who should, in the fullness of time, get there own comeuppance too. But please do not expect me to mount a soapbox with cries of hypocrisy, as you do every other day, when your hero recorded no notable convictions.

While it is clear that Buhari's anti-corruption campaign is likely to be selective to an extent, I think most Nigerians are prepared to swallow this bitter-sweet pill.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Buhari
Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;

The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

The Insincerity and Hypocrisy of Osinbajo and APC
It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...

They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this

Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All

This change may make Nigerians see us the real change bringers as not different at the right time. This change should please take caution not to derail the real change bringers in the not too far future.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've been in PH for 2wks and I'm suspecting that you are the taxi driver that drives me around. He uses the exact same word you are known for here. I'm sorry I can't ask if you a direct question cos of *CLASS*

Fool, u can't ask a direct question but u can qoute me. Another hypocrite on the prowl.
Oponu.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by obailala(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you confirming that Buhari is not different from his predecessors?
It is called politics bro... Buhari is different because he is not a thief.Simple!

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by stexsy(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op.
As usual, his co-fools will hail him.

he is beta than you....

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
stexsy:
he is beta than you....

grin grin
Surely, the hypocrital protection seeker is better than ur fathers combined. No wonder u worship him.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I've been in PH for 2wks and I'm suspecting that you are the taxi driver that drives me around. He uses the exact same word you are known for here. I'm sorry I can't ask if you a direct question cos of *CLASS*

Class my foot, we are talking about the posterity of a nation and your talking about class.

let's assume your Wike's daughter, what guarantee do you have that your grand children will not ride keke.

Everyone is rushing to America now because a few men not all men held tenaciously to the principle of freedom many of whom where less than taxi drivers.

Be an agent of posterity

3 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by francizy(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
May it never be well with all who shield their evil men but scream kill him when others are involved..
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by deanoffaculty: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Distractions everywhere!
Is Saraki the problem of this country now? How about unemployment, Insurgency, Insecurity, power sector, Declining state of education, kidnapping is now part of the system, etc. There are many things to focus on rather than chasing Bukola Saraki. Either Saraki is impeached or not, the problems of Nigeria remain thesame. Is this the drama we are going to watch for four years? Chasing corrupt officers all about like super Mario bros. Despite the celebration of victory against Bokko Haram, bomb is still killing people and Nigeria army claimed they killed shekau but he released another video last week. The military officers that fought against Bokko Haram got promoted when Kidnaped Chibok girls are still out there........what are we even celebrating?
PMB is trying and I love him but distractions are everywhere in this government. Our journey is still far and we can't just be watching and celebrating in defeat.
SAI BUHARI!!! We love you but don't make us feel like we are directionless. Don't work alone.....release the ministerial list and let's keep going. All politicians are corrupt but you can caution your ministers.

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by freedom96: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
I thank you for this article.
This pretty much explains my position.

Let it be known.

Buhari and the APC are hypocrites.
Quote me anywhere.

Saraki, I have no pity for.
Either ways....witch-hunting or vampire hunting, his sins have caught up with him.

One by one....the household of the wicked shall surely crumble.
The motion has been set in place.
General Buhari is a hypocrite?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
[[s]quote author=ECOTERRORS post=38259873] I'm gonna drop you as my Cab driver since you are now a nuisance to your benefactor.[/quote][/s]

Rubbish. Who again in ur lineage did u say is ur cab driver?

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Abeg tonybacanista abeg dey try add my moniker to this list so that I fit come add my own comment before these ApC tugs book all the whole front-page finish!
Noted my bros
engineerboat:

APC moves and body languages have always been on stinking hypocrisy, others are thief only CHANGErians are saint. There is fire on the mountain
I have always maintained that event will expose APC for what they are. Reading comments of some 'change apostles' you will conclude that according to APC's change, it is okay to be a thief as long as you are loyal to the President and the party.

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Did you intentionally misinterpret her comment?
soulpeppersoup:

Class my foot, we are talking about the posterity of a nation and your talking about class.

let's assume your Wike's daughter, what guarantee do you have that your grand children will not ride keke.

Everyone is rushing to America now because a few men not all men held tenaciously to the principle of freedom many of whom where less than taxi drivers.

Be an agent of posterity

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2015
freedom96:
General Buhari is a hypocrite?

Did I write in greek?
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Demdem:
Foolish thread. Hopeless Op. As usual, his co-fools will hail him.
am waiting for the day you will make a meaningful write up cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by freedom96: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Did I write in greek?
undecided
I'm pained.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by MizMyColi(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2015
freedom96:
I'm pained.

Pelegrin

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by ncolumella(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm....I see

Invest in a very profitable business please visit
www.nairaland.com/2392421/lpg-home-delivery-service-business
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by freedom96: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pelegrin
whatever.
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by AprokoMan: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2015
God bless u, Barcanista
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by JayDaddy: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Call a spade a spade. If a Saraki is guilty, let him go down. We should stop celebrating corruption. Its so so bad of us Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by rusher14: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Ok with all this long epistle, what do you suggest is done with Saraki?
Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by HungerBAD: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

Following the Saraki event may make one be FOOLED into believing that 'Buhari mean business'. The fact on ground is that 'Buhari has just been exposed as an insincere and double-faced leader.

On Sunday, 20 September, Buhari through his spokesman Shehu Garba came out to say the President will not intervene in this Saraki's travails because he has sworn to allow judicial process take its course. In the exact words of Shehu;

The government that made this statement is the same government that killed the judicial process with respect to the N2.8 billion corruption suit that was instituted against exBayelsa state Governor and APC Chieftain Timpre Sylva by withdrawing the charges against the accused which was instituted in 2012 and prosecuted by EFCC. The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

Is it not the same President Buhari through spokesman Femi Adesina that said he will only probe Jonathan's administration and won't go pre-Jonathan's era because he considers it to be "far past"? Didn't Femi Adesina utter these words on July 22?

Obasanjo left power on May 29, 2007 but will not be probed because he belongs to the "far past", while Saraki is being prosecuted with all vigour for offence he allegedly committed in 2003. Which is farther between 2003 (Saraki) and 2007(Obasanjo)? Does that tell sincerity on the part of Buhari?

It was a surprise that Alhaji Lai Muhammed and other APC chieftains joined the chorus to urge Saraki to appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal to clear his name. People may be fooled into believing that these APC men means business. But do they?

When ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was indicted for fraud by Financial Reporting Council in March 2014, instead of telling him to respond to the allegation, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien approached the court in April 2014 to restrain the FRC, FG and other security agencies from investigating and prosecuting Sanusi. http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587. Their prayers were granted by FHC Judge John Tshoho on May 13, 2014. In the words of the Judge...

They shielded Sanusi and NEVER asked him to defend his allegations. Today Sanusi is a monarch.

When Atiku Abubakar was indicted by the Senate and the government of Obasanjo on allegation of financial misappropriation of PTDF fund in 2006/2007 (www.saharareporters.com/2007/02/28/breaking-news-ptdf-scandal-senate-indicts-obj-atiku-impeachment-motion-looms), didn't Lai Muhammed the spokesman of AC(as at 2006) defended him and cried witch-hunt while forgeting issues? Didn't they go ahead to give Atiku the AC flag for 2007 Presidential election? Was Garba Shehu not Atiku's spokesman as at then? Why didn't they tell him to face the allegation? Who is fooling who?

The same Lai Muhammed as spokesman of ACN cried that the FG wanted to use the Code of Conduct Tribunal to silent Tinubu when they arraigned him in 2012. In fact, ALL ACN Governors abandoned governance in their states to accompany "Jagaban" to Abuja all through the trial. When did these men turn anticorruption apostles?

Before Murtala Nyako was impeached in July 2014 on allegation of Corruption, APC Governors, Chieftains and even Chairman Oyegun did not talk about the offence but were accusing Jonathan of witch-hunt. In fact John Oyegun said this

Take a look at them boldened, the same people are telling Saraki to answer to 2003 offence. Is that not hypocrisy? Pa Audu Abubakar is currently facing charges that borders on corruption, but the APC never told him to face his offence. Instead, they rewarded him with party ticket for Kogi Gov'ship poll.

Be not be deceived into believing that the APC and Buhari are ready to fight corruption. Senator Saraki is being prosecuted because APC and Buhari want to seek political vendetta. If Saraki was their ally, he won't be prosecuted.

Finally, Saraki MUST answer to his offence before the Code of Conduct tribunal but President Buhari and the All Progressive Congress must understand that Nigerians see through their insincerity, deception and hypocrisy.

May God Bless Us All

CRAP.

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by Jesusloveyou: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=38256733]I am 100% in support of the FG's prosecution of Senate President Olubukola Saraki over the allegations levelled against him that borders on falsification of his assets that he declared before the Code of Conduct Bureau in 2003. I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. However, the ongoing trials of Saraki has exposed the hypocrisy and insincerity of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the All Progressive Congress.

Be not be deceived. Why not finally, saraki should not face trial, since buhari and apc are not sincere with d fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC by anonimi: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Saraki must & will answer for his ALLEGED crimes through prosecution and not through PERSECUTION as is being done now.
That is how we can help our democratic institutions grow.

Africa does NOT need strong men. It needs strong INSTITUTIONS.

~ Barack Hussein Obama., POTUS

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / One Shot Dead At APC Secretariat In Rivers State, Others Injured / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.