Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back (2199 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2009
i am in a dilemma. I have a boyfriend who loves me to a fault, but my heart is with another guy is with another guy who was my neighbor and my first crush. we met recently and i am head over heels in love with him. he has a girlfriend, i don't care about that. I just want him to love me back cos its him i want to marry. Please help!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by biolabee(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2009
how long have you been with ur bf
how long has he been with his?
like how old r u?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2009
av been with ma boyfriend for like some 3 years and am like late 20's
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by charminme(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2009
I dnt get, U have a guy, u in love with another guy who his in a relationship
So wat do u want him to do, leave his girlfriend for u
How will u feel if u are in the girl's shoe
and again u in a relationship for three years and u dnt knw wat u want from him at late 20s
My dear, it is time u seat down and ask urself many questions

Having crush is not a big deal, it happens even to married ones
but control urself and tell God to give u urs not snatching plsss

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Hotstepper(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2009
see how people cause problems 2 themselves ehhhh, u have a b/f that loves u but u want sum1 that doesnt want u and with a g/f. keep following him and one day he will accept, Bleep u tired and dump ur as cuz he will see dat its wat u want,
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Czarskit(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2009
~ She's an Ashewo ~ A very cheap one at that. ~ Why don't U just tell ur bf to stop wasting his time on ur undeserving as*? Bitch! ~
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by ilaugh1: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2009
na im you wan marry? na people like you make the issue of dik and pussie of no more meaningful issue, you have turned it into a case of do mi n do e - you are a crappy little frog - so you want to marry him? when he has his own girlfriend? are u a toad or a frog? Explain to me first, so i can understand the waya you think? Person no dey look your face, yes you open your pussy wide for him? Na wa o - what or wetin dis world dey turn into self? Loook, you better go wipe your slit with sand paper b4 it goes sour on you, you retrogressively humped ogle.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by iwefactria: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2009
when sum pple see REAL THING they wont recognise it they prefer to chase after SHADOW.I dont pity u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by IFELEKE(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
Czarskit:

~ She's an Ashewo ~ A very cheap one at that. ~ Why don't U just tell ur bf to stop wasting his time on ur undeserving as*? Bitch! ~
Easy on the lady Dude grin
@Poster,
Stick with the available to avoid loosing BOTH!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by biolabee(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2009
madambini:

av been with ma boyfriend for like some 3 years and am like late 20's

in that case, if uve been with ur bf for 3 yrs, where do u think the relationship is headed,
if its just a by the side thing then how long is the relationship of ur crush wit his chic,
if u dont think u can marry this guy then move on now
on the crush, u need to step back cos any move u make now can destroy his own relationship or worse still just take advantage of u
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by unfaded(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2009
you guys are being too harsh on this chic, havn't you wanted something you can't have?
she"s really emotional about this-her feelings for this guy.
@poster::stay away from him, till your feeling subsides,there's notin wrong with you being in love with your childhood friend, focus on ur bf
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2009
thanks for the comments,
and NO! i am not sleepin with my crush! i just really like him, and i know everyone of you has been in this kind of position before,
but thanks tho, smiley wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Czarskit(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2009
~ Sharrap! U dis prostitute.~ Its ur bf I pity 4, if only he knew ow worthless u r ~
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by kolaxy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2009
Move on,
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Musty450(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
@
Cluck Cluck Cluck !!!
@ poster,
You ve got yourself quite a situation there, and it seems you prefer the bird in the bush.
I hope you catch yourself 'fore its too late.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by yme1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
just one advice for you @poster

if you do not love your bf dont make the mistake of continuing with the relationship

call it quit before it is too late.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Czarskit(m): 1:48am On Apr 16, 2009
~ Abi ooo. . . ~ And save the guy unnecessary stress ~
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Lovechoco: 2:17am On Apr 16, 2009
Soo what,i want 2 marry angelina jolie, who cares
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 16, 2009
Lovechoco:

Soo what,i want 2 marry angelina jolie, who cares
Best reply so far grin grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by sparta(f): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2009
@poster

I think you are just being selfish, someone loves you to a fault and all you can do is love another instead, I know your type, you dont apreciate what you have until you lose it. Love does not fall from the sky, it takes a lot for your man to love you the way he does. I know you think the grass is greener on the other side but believe me if you lose your guy to fantasy, God help your soul.

Right now i know you think your man is probably a fool or dummy for loving you so much but he is not. He is just a total lover, who gives his heart totally for the one he loves. He dosent know how to love any less else he should have given you a red card all these years.

We humans always think we are smart but most times we end up hurting ourselves.

My advice is give back to the person that is giving you and not to the one who hardly notices you else every good thing your guy has given will be like a whip later to demand justice. Dont break your man's heart because if you do he will find happiness elsewhere because of his good works but you, you

Your work wil follow you too.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by ladybam(f): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2009
@poster
how come u dont care dat he has a girlfriend?dats selfish!
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Omolola1(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2009
veryy
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by sylve11: 10:09am On May 04, 2009
sparta:

@poster

I think you are just being selfish, someone loves you to a fault and all you can do is love another instead, I know your type, you dont apreciate what you have until you lose it. Love does not fall from the sky, it takes a lot for your man to love you the way he does. I know you think the grass is greener on the other side but believe me if you lose your guy to fantasy, God help your soul.

Right now i know you think your man is probably a fool or dummy for loving you so much but he is not. He is just a total lover, who gives his heart totally for the one he loves. He dosent know how to love any less else he should have given you a red card all these years.

We humans always think we are smart but most times we end up hurting ourselves.

My advice is give back to the person that is giving you and not to the one who hardly notices you else every good thing your guy has given will be like a whip later to demand justice. Dont break your man's heart because if you do he will find happiness elsewhere because of his good works but you, you

Your work wil follow you too.

words of wisdom! cool
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by sylve11: 10:12am On May 04, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Sharrap! U dis prostitute.~ Its ur bf I pity 4, if only he knew ow worthless u r ~

lol grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Oxone(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2009
dont throw away the good thing you have for some fling cos thats what this is. Focus undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Macteejay2(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2009
I think you are just being selfish, someone loves you to a fault and all you can do is love another instead, I know your type, you dont apreciate what you have until you lose it

U've said it all. I weak for this girl.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by temi4rea(f): 11:35am On May 04, 2009
@Poster
I think you should listen to Czarkit.
wink wink
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by izeek(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2009
not being satisfied with what u have will make u have none eventually.
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Feelitx(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2009
It is human nature to always desire what you can't have. So what do you want us to do for you? Help tutor the guy to fall in love with you?
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by wembly(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2009
jst think u aint worth ur man's luv,
i dont think think its luv u ave this other guy,
its jst your inbetween itchingu hope u scratch it in time,

or else you might rape a dog like U
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 04, 2009
EKUN NBE FUN AWON OMO ALAYI GBORAN meaning cheesy

Can Someone Translate that in English for MOI grin
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by jalether(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2009
some girls dont know the value of what they ve till they loose it

this is the same girl that will come on here with tears dripping down her eyes

for advice on how to get his bf back, after the other guy she has crush on must ve

used her like a kitchen rag n dump her a**  SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

All This Crazy Bumbum Y'll Thinking About Is Full Of Shit / She Says 2 Kids Only / He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.