Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back (2216 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by manoy(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=268452.msg3816284#msg3816284

Make una check that link,the boyfriend don dump am! grin grin grin grin cheesy undecided
Re: Help! I'm In Love With A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me Back by elv83e: 10:41pm On May 04, 2009
MY dear u can actually handle the situation u'er in now! nobody understands what u'er goin through neither do u kno what's happening to u! i kno what's the secrete, i guess u'er lucky today. now let's learn the secrete.women are designed defferently from men and that's why men don't understand women most times.the secrete is: women are design emotionaly,all they think,talk,feel,act etc, revolves round this subject.(emotion).most women don't kno this that's why they run into the wrong hands. but it can be controled.learn to discourage at first and think with ur mind.'is this guy right for me? will he hurt me later in life?' cos ur emotion doesn't kno if the guy is real or not all that matters is, it is playing it's part-it's now left for u to judge. i have a book i wrote that will show more secretes that u never knew.
contact me: excel4g@yahoo.com. thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Wear White! / Dump The Dumbass If He Or She Is Not Adding Value To Your Life / Modern Issues And Modern Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.