Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? (7659 Views)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by horlakunle25(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Shayo things different film.....me get a lot ooo! Bt d recent one is...after I finish taking my bath and I jst sit spray my towels on d bathroom floor and slept off! My friend wake up around 3am to urinate almost trow-off on me!!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by wilybebsy(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Mine was de first time i smoked weed, after smokin 2 rap i started cryin, all my guyz were jst confused lookin at me, den 1 asked me dat watz wrong nd i started cryin out loud dat i cnt find my legz, de kind slap wey e giv me ehn cnt 4get

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by kokoA(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
On my house mate's birthday back in school we drank from 8pm the previous night till 3am the next morning, woke up around 7am on birthday, slaughtered the goat the guy bought for his day, left the dead goat on the floor in the compound and brought out materases, placed them in the middle of the compound, layed down and slept till evening. We woke up like 6:30 in the evening and started looking for the goat for like 30minutes . Lol. As useless as we were nobody bothered to enter the flat, we just concluded that some one has stolen our birthday goat and started blaming each other. The end of that story was very funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:
Lalasticlala, seun and obinoscopy, move this to front page and let's laugh small.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by faith551(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2015
I drove out of the bar, shifted the gear to neutral and continued stepping on the gas without knowing it.
My friend just tapped me and asked, what gear are you on? I that's when I realised it. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by BrianIke(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2015
During my NYSC days...on the night of our POP night party, I poured a full bucket of water on myself in the middle of the dance hall with my clothes on cool #whiskey

My friend was high AF during a Bachelor's Eve party and whenever he danced passed me he lands me a hot slap! I was equally high which explains why I kept smiling anytime he slaps me, he slapped me 4 times before my head cleared and I stopped him on the fifth.
Hahaha funniest tread so far

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Roseey0(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't do alcohol anymore. The foolish experience no be here.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by sconp: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Roseey0:
please tell us, i have been laughing my ass out since.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2015
Roseey0:

come and gist us now.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2015
kokoA:
On my house mate's birthday back in school we drank from 8pm the previous night till 3am the next morning, woke up around 7am on birthday, slaughtered the goat the guy bought for his day, left the dead goat on the floor in the compound and brought out materases, placed them in the middle of the compound, layed down and slept till evening. We woke up like 6:30 in the evening and started looking for the goat for like 30minutes . Lol. As useless as we were nobody bothered to enter the flat, we just concluded that some one has stolen our birthday goat and started blaming each other. The end of that story was very funny. grin

Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Wen i came frm dat bar,I searched everiwer 4 my fone using d torchlight of d fone i was luking 4.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by legendsilver(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2015
mine was funny grin
I left the bar drunk, staggered home, the gate was locked, had no keys with me, decided to jump the gate, our dog went barking, I called out its name so he kept mute and I begin my adventure to jump grin

climbing the gate from the outside was a bite easy but jumping down into the compound became a problem as the hook on the gate picked my shirt from the back leaving me hagging for minutes grin

my dog was playfully expecting me to land so we can play as usual but became restless after sometime which made him to start barking again. It was during this time I decided to destroy the shirt so as to free myself from the gate's grip.
after I managed to escape the first real hurdle, na some spaces close to the gate I pass the night. I will not forget that faithful day

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by dexcira(f): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
menix:
4got my car at the bar nd walked home..
On getting home I raised alarm that the car I left at home has been stolen..
. Lmao. Very funny
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by dexcira(f): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
My tommy was biting m badly. The funniest part was there was a crusade going on in d compound. when we got home I couldn't stand up. My friend tried to assist me by holding me I still couldn't and he didn't want to carry me in order not to draw attention. Wen I finally managed to get out of d car just to walk a little I slumped. Lol. Trust me immediately DAT happened my eye cleared small. We managed to get to the door. The next I saw myself was Saturday afternoon. Lol and my friend was telling me how I kept vomiting I shock! Cos I didn't even know wen DAT happened. Since that day if I see jack Daniels na race o

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by midehi2(f): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
choi...if i say that here, i will receive correct flogging grin

vodka bad gon
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by midehi2(f): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
menix:
4got my car at the bar nd walked home..
On getting home I raised alarm that the car I left at home has been stolen..
hahahahaha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by cutesmilez(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
General3620:
Wen i came frm dat bar,I searched everiwer 4 my fone using d torchlight of d fone i was luking 4.
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by amiskurie(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
nickz:
i hid in my bros cupboard cause
1st.Our dog turned into a lion
2nd.my mums head turned to medussa

ma siblings still taunt me with it today,i did some serious substance that day
That's surely ganja! grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by amiskurie(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Where you can't get in a million light-years,substance takes you there in minutes.

I don't travel sha o.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by amiskurie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
nely:
When mine was 2009, me and my gee, after drinking mixture, in a bar, we decided to trek to our house but instead we ended up in visiting a hospital saw a family we never knew crying they jus lost there Dad then, and we joined them in crying too, saying ooooh, we killed this great man, ooo, the family were very surprised, they don't know us but we continued crying more than them that lost someone, they have to beg and push us to leave, lucky our neighbor was in the hospital that night cos it was jus behind our street, he took us home and we slept off till the next day.
This is sick,u should be languishing in jail by now. cheesy grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by amiskurie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
I went to get gas and drove off with the nozzle still in my car grin grin

Meen, still remember that episode like it was yesterday. Everyone was like, for sure, this guy has lost it embarassed
I do this a lot even without drinking anything cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Kingstone32(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
I slept at my veranda, got up in the middle of the night to ease myself. I unlocked my door, peed in my sitting room, went back to the veranda to continue my sleep!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by amiskurie(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
It was my first and my last drink Eva.I took small bottle of 8pm in Ghana and the earth surface got taller than me,I had to climb a fence to keep up.but seriously I didn't know when and how I got on the fence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
thank God I no longer drink oh !! lol then whenever I gt high I talk a lot, I start confessing my sins evn d once I didn't commit nd I also act weird grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by oginga: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Whoever invented alcohol was surely high on similar stuff or probably on lithium battery.

Mine was Xmas party 2008, I left the party hall thinking I was heading home to rest only to end up on the other side of town... Instead of taking Bus X50 or 250 to Old Trafford, I took Bus 81 to Oldham which was completely a different direction and a whole lot of miles away from where I lived back then.

Thank God it was the last alcohol I tasted.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by bussieboi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
dexcira:
My tommy was biting m badly. The funniest part was there was a crusade going on in d compound. when we got home I couldn't stand up. My friend tried to assist me by holding me I still couldn't and he didn't want to carry me in order not to draw attention. Wen I finally managed to get out of d car just to walk a little I slumped. Lol. Trust me immediately DAT happened my eye cleared small. We managed to get to the door. The next I saw myself was Saturday afternoon. Lol and my friend was telling me how I kept vomiting I shock! Cos I didn't even know wen DAT happened. Since that day if I see jack Daniels na race o

I v one jd we cn share here
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Csami(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Mine happened after I wrote my first semester final year exam. We went to a friend's house and got high on weed and spirit. It was my first time of smoking weed and combining it with spirit. After 2 raps of weed, body begin hot and a random idea popped into my head. I told them that we should go to my place that I just discovered a technique for winning lotto and I want to show it to them and they agreed. Funny enough I don't play lotto and they know I don't play lotto but still they followed me home. Half way to my house, I stopped the bike, dropped and told them that I fill comfortable walking to my house that is still miles away and they all agreed that we should walk. I'm sure we had not walk for close to 2minutes and we became tired and decided to enter another bike. On getting to my lodge, I went to the front of my room, slot in the key instead of opening the door, i went to one tiny spot where I saw my neighbour pressing his phone and told him to stand up that I want to see something. As soon as he stood up, I took over the tiny space and slept there. I sha woke up in the middle of the night in my room with emotional hunga and started eating cabin biscuit with a promise never to drink or smoke again. My neighbour told me that I almost ran mad and I believed him cause I blacked out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by megawax8: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Csami:
Mine happened after I wrote my first semester final year exam. We went to a friend's house and got high on weed and spirit. It was my first time of smoking weed and combining it with spirit. After 2 raps of weed, body begin hot and a random idea popped into my head. I told them that we should go to my place that I just discovered a technique for winning lotto and I want to show it to them and they agreed. Funny enough I don't play lotto and they know I don't play lotto but still they followed me home. Half way to my house, I stopped the bike, dropped and told them that I fill comfortable walking to my house that is still miles away and they all agreed that we should walk. I'm sure we had not walk for close to 2minutes and we became tired and decided to enter another bike. On getting to my lodge, I went to the front of my room, slot in the key instead of opening the door, i went to one tiny spot where I saw my neighbour pressing his phone and told him to stand up that I want to see something. As soon as he stood up, I took over the tiny space and slept there. I sha woke up in the middle of the night in my room with emotional hunga and started eating cabin biscuit with a promise never to drink or smoke again. My neighbour told me that I almost ran mad and I believed him cause I blacked out.

hehehehehehehehe

THE PROMISE but then...........
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by megawax8: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
I remember this one time during my university days......went to hang out with friends and took some bottles of beer. After say 4/5 bottles, i started dancing and whispered to my friend to help me go tell a girl i was crushing on that was at the bar too to please take me home when she was going home. My friend did and funny enough, the girl took me home (her house). After trying so hard not to spoil all the packaging i had been doing for almost a semester, i went to the bed straight and laid down.

It then just had to get hot, so i took my shirt off and i flinged it to one side of the room in order to avoid getting up again. Minutes later i slept off.

Woke up the next morning to discover in a bid to ease myself in the middle of the night, i took my shorts completely off and kept knocking on the wall for over 15mins as i was told by the girl who had laughed her fill.

Embarassed, i wanted to run off but noticed i flinged my shirt on rat poison and it was gummy and messed up, thats how i wore her polo home.....SMH

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Csami(m): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
megawax8:

hehehehehehehehe

THE PROMISE but then...........

Lmao
Behind every successful hangover, there's a promise never to drink again but we know say na lie.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by dexcira(f): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
bussieboi:

I v one jd we cn share here
. I refuse to b a victim
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by agrovick(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
This happened during my penultimate year in school, this was during campaigns for SU election, it was my faculty's variety night and trust my friends to organize mixtures, I knew I had gotten to the point of no return when I still felt tipsy after taking a walk (taking long walks is my antidote), it was around this time that the campaign train of one of the contestants for the vp position came to my faculty, one of the campaign managers stepped forward and started giving me reasons why I should vote for her candidate not knowing I was dead drunk, that was how I started telling the gal how beautiful she is and how I would love to make love to her right there, irony is I didn't even get a good look at the girls face to know if she is beautiful or not. To cap my misery, one of my friends who happens to be a chronic womanizer was with a girl he was chyking, that was how I stepped forward to the girl, telling her my friend is a good guy and he is crazy about her and pleading with the girl not to break my guy's heart. The rest is history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister / How Can A Female End Masturbation / How To Receive The Same Of Your Partners?(call Tapping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.