Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? (7670 Views)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by jamex93(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

Come and share yours.
. . . . . . . . Lols i go dey scope my close friend babe . . . . . Lols
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by nely(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2015
When mine was 2009, me and my gee, after drinking mixture, in a bar, we decided to trek to our house but instead we ended up in visiting a hospital saw a family we never knew crying they jus lost there Dad then, and we joined them in crying too, saying ooooh, we killed this great man, ooo, the family were very surprised, they don't know us but we continued crying more than them that lost someone, they have to beg and push us to leave, lucky our neighbor was in the hospital that night cos it was jus behind our street, he took us home and we slept off till the next day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:

Nah mixture dey fit help us. Think..

osomo + goldberg

DonSimon+Legend

mm + any beer + trams

etc

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

Haaaa

na u cause am.

U still dey drink?
smtin bout d taste of ORijiN... occasionally doh. wink
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:48am On Sep 23, 2015
jamex93:
. . . . . . . . Lols i go dey scope my close friend babe . . . . . Lols

but d girl go don understand sha?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by nickyvil: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2015
This so funny but make I share am anyway, my friends n I don drink one day but nah me dey okay among them cos me I no dey drink monkey tail n I never smoke for my life b4 me nah to take vodka or any spirit as we dey go we saw a police man n my friend say make we wait say e fit collect gun frm those police man n everybody else clear look am say Wetin dey happen before we no it e don almost near d police man wan collect d gun nah him we hold am, as we dey get home small gutter wey be say we dey normally cross without jumping over my guy say make we watch him say e wan show us how to jump over this drainage nah him we look am, we take am inside d last thing we e do for that day nah from 2story building e say e wan just down like spider man nah him we hold am take am inside n tie am toll next day.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2015
nely:
When mine was 2009, me and my gee, after drinking mixture, in a bar, we decided to trek to our house but instead we ended up in visiting a hospital saw a family we never knew crying they jus lost there Dad then, and we joined them in crying too, saying ooooh, we killed this great man, ooo, the family were very surprised, they don't know us but we continued crying more than them that lost someone, they have to beg and push us to leave, lucky our neighbor was in the hospital that night cos it was jus behind our street, he took us home and we slept off till the next day.

I have a friend that cries too anytime he's drunk.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2015
My friend and I was trying to runaway from these men we juz met in a village where there was a fiesta..but bcoz we're drunk and it was 4am in the morning and we need to go back to our dormitory to get some sleep, we decided to run the 3Km and when we felt sweaty, we decide to took off our shirts and juz having bra and shorts and juz keep running in the highway coz we're really scared from those mumugo... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2015
nickyvil:
This so funny but make I share am anyway, my friends n I don drink one day but nah me dey okay among them cos me I no dey drink monkey tail n I never smoke for my life b4 me nah to take vodka or any spirit as we dey go we saw a police man n my friend say make we wait say e fit collect gun frm those police man n everybody else clear look am say Wetin dey happen before we no it e don almost near d police man wan collect d gun nah him we hold am, as we dey get home small gutter wey be say we dey normally cross without jumping over my guy say make we watch him say e wan show us how to jump over this drainage nah him we look am, we take am inside d last thing we e do for that day nah from 2story building e say e wan just down like spider man nah him we hold am take am inside n tie am toll next day.

Lol!

But dat policeman fit fire all of u if he don drink too o.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by jamex93(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

but d girl go don understand sha?

Yea she did
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by nickyvil: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

Lol!

But dat policeman fit fire all of u if he don drink too o.

lol since that day my guy no dey drink again before you put drink down he don disappear cos up till tomorrow we still dey make jest of am and d thing pain am die
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
My friend and I was trying to runaway from these men we juz met in a village where there was a fiesta..but bcoz we're drunk and it was 4am in the morning and we need to go back to our dormitory to get some sleep, we decided to run the 3Km and when we felt sweaty, we decide to took off our shirts and juz having bra and shorts and juz keep running in the highway coz we're really scared from those mumugo... grin grin grin
chai!

I don't know if I should pray or curse the person that discovered alcohol.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2015
nickyvil:

lol since that day my guy no dey drink again before you put drink down he don disappear cos up till tomorrow we still dey make jest of am and d thing pain am die

Hahahahahahahahaha

E no suppose dey run now.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by nickyvil: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

Hahahahahahahahaha

E no suppose dey run now.

lol his bleeped up video dey my phone before I no no who delete am comot my phone
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, come and share your experience o.

wake up, wake up, wake up
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by cutesmilez(f): 1:03am On Sep 23, 2015
menix:

Nah mixture dey fit help us. Think..
Yeah sure smiley
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by OTENABOBC1(m): 1:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Was so drunk on one of my roommates birthday I staggered downstairs to go & take my bath outside @ the water tap by 11pm meanwhile the female hostel was just besides our hostel. When I finally reached the tab each effort I made to carry the bucket of water I fetched lead to the emptying of it,this happened 3 times on the 4th attempt that was where I fell flat on my back into the nearby bush & passing out immediately, I regained consciousness the next day by 12pm with my room filled with most of my friends who narrated to me how One of them found me lying in the bush when he went outside to fetch water of which he ran back to notify my roommates to which they came & carried me into the hostel but couldn't take me to my room as I was vomiting profusely so they took me to the bathroom where they undressed & bathed me before taking me to my room but before day break I had soaked 2 out of my 3 sheets of mattress. With vomit, after Listening to them yheat afternoon I decided never to combine different brands of alcohol Again i.e if I will ever had to taste alcohol again(it took me about 3 weeks before I could sip just a can of alcohol but since then it has never exceeded a can).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 23, 2015
I went to get gas and drove off with the nozzle still in my car grin grin

Meen, still remember that episode like it was yesterday. Everyone was like, for sure, this guy has lost it embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nicklaus(m): 5:45am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:
...since last night?
Nooo, twit !
Since birth.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by thasbalala: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2015
I was so drunk I told me friends I was going home and took a bike...I got to junction only to realize that the party was happening in my lodge.....just beg the bike man to take me back

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Hazardd(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:
I went to a party with my friends and we were looking for one of our friends, we were so wasted that we didn't realize that he was there with us, looking for him, he was even shouting his own name as he was looking for himself.
lwkmd,
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by donholy28(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Came here to read funny comments
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Hazardd(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't know why some people can't control themselves when drinking alcohol, you suppose to understand your body system and know when to stop... You will see some people drinking 6,7 to even 10 bottles...well, i understand that some of them are free drink due to greedness since the money are not yours.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by nickz(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

Lol!

What substance?
monkey tail nd fried codeine

i like myself cause when i get high i no dey jonz but if i wan jonz ehn,e dey dey EPIC.

but i like my assistant course rep and her friend own pass,if those girls get wasted in my house ehn i dey laugh tire.the babe go tell you life story.
The day she told me she told me that her reverend during sex shouts "blood of jesus"hehehehehe
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
monkey tail nd fried codeine

i like myself cause when i get high i no dey jonz but if i wan jonz ehn,e dey dey EPIC.

but i like my assistant course rep and her friend own pass,if those girls get wasted in my house ehn i dey laugh tire.the babe go tell you life story.
The day she told me she told me that her reverend during sex shouts "blood of jesus"hehehehehe

Lol, I talk a lot too when I'm high, I have been trying to caution myself though.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Hazardd:
I don't know why some people can't control themselves when drinking alcohol, you suppose to understand your body system and know when to stop... You will see some people drinking 6,7 to even 10 bottles...well, i understand that some of them are free drink due to greedness since the money are not yours.

lol, how many bottles can you take at a time?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2015
donholy28:
Came here to read funny comments

Don't just come here to read comments, share yours too.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
thasbalala:
I was so drunk I told me friends I was going home and took a bike...I got to junction only to realize that the party was happening in my lodge.....just beg the bike man to take me back

what did you take?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
I went to get gas and drove off with the nozzle still in my car grin grin

Meen, still remember that episode like it was yesterday. Everyone was like, for sure, this guy has lost it embarassed

Lol!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by MrImole: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun and obinoscopy, move this to front page and let's laugh small.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa alcohol ooo grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high? by Hazardd(m): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2015
MrImole:

lol, how many bottles can you take at a time?
i don't take alcohol drink...undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Broke & Jobless Lady Degrade And Insults Broke & Jobless Guys? / Why Do Some Women Moan And Others Dont / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.