Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (27672 Views)

Men, I Need Your Candid Opinion If You Have Done This Before / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by jmichlins(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
when you read stories from all these indian guys who beg for sex chat on facebook, you will know. i do not blame you but i blame your dad for not using a cd and your mum for forgetting to take her postinor. thank you
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm

thanks all for your opinions
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by 0079jaBond(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
vybzkartel:
hmmm

thanks all for your opinions

Let's talk more for counseling if you're sincere
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2015
vybzkartel:

i know its hard to believe but i am telling you truth

yeah, i know many are disappointed, but i am already in the mess

she is now 22 and i am 30

there isnt anything like brother-sister chemistry between us at all

if i decide not to visit her, she will be upset ...remember she is my relative....please help me and stop insulting me

i dont want to commit adultery

That isn't adultery, it is incest and people that commit it are cursed.

The simple solution I have gat is, try to know her fiance and become his friend. Visit her in 6is company and prolly go with your wife from there she will try to behave herself.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

That isn't adultery, it is incest and people that commit it are cursed.

The simple solution I have gat is, try to know her fiance and become his friend. Visit her in 6is company and prolly go with your wife from there she will try to behave herself.

thanks for the advice
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2015
i smell many hypocrites on this thread angry
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Samuel2337(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
U need help
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by pretydiva(f): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Never u visit her alone. Go with ur wife when ever u plan visiting her. Dont u ever make d mistake of sleeping with her, cause dat will b a curse on u n ur generation. Una even need deliverance 4 d romance n kiss wey una do sef.

If all dis doesn't work,den record any of ur conversations n threaten her u will play it b4 her parents n fiancee
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by pretydiva(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Never u visit her alone. Go with ur wife when ever u plan visiting her. Dont u ever make d mistake of sleeping with her, cause dat will b a curse on u n ur generation. Una even need deliverance 4 d romance n kiss wey una do sef.

If all dis doesn't work,den record any of ur conversations n threaten her u will play it b4 her parents n fiance
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
choi!
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by prettysassygirl(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tell your wife about it,its only her that can help you now,I only hope you married a mature woman.
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by vybzkartel: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2015
prettysassygirl:
Tell your wife about it,its only her that can help you now,I only hope you married a mature woman.

thanks
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by Fiverrgig(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
[sub][/sub]Facebook me @Mic Nz

Hello, let me tell you my own Story. I am presently 19 years old. 3 years ago, I encountered with my cousin. She was and still a hot lady.

3 years ago, she was 13 and I was 16.
I had this crazy crush on her but I never told her.
She approached me but indirectly sha. I noticed the green light and I took advantage of it.
I never slept or kissed her.

Our relationship was cute and more brotherly.
She relocated to Lagos.

One year after, I decided to stop the whole shit because I realized that I was doing the wrong thing.

Just this year, she came back and wants us to continue. I know that I wasn't sexing or romancing her but I sat her down one Sunday and talked sense into her.
It pained me but I smiled and said, This is wrong.
I am not married like the OP here but Mr OP, I am currently on the mountain praying for you.
Thanks. smiley
Re: Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! by 701ecilana: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
its only people that believe india beat nigeria 100-1 that would believe this
You don't believe the story becos it's not possible for it to happen or becos the guy is deliberately lying?

Well, brothers and sisters from the same parents are doing these more.

A family of 4 Dad, Mom, a son and daughter. Mom and Dad Medical doctors so hardly at home. House helps bought in male friends and together the watched X-rated movies. They do their things not considering the kid.
One day mom returns and finds out on the screen blue film playing the kids watching. She fires the mate. But the kids had had it registered in them. Mom removed all the tapes from the house. So the kids began experimenting on themselves. They grew to.enjoy it. They never allowed anyone else to do it with them, it was them for themselves.

It went on for long without any suspicion. Later the girl gets pregnant, only for Mom to realize it was her son who got his sister pregnant. She got it aborted and tried for them to see a therapist, they were seeing the therapist and still doing it. She for pregnant again, she removed it, now she decided to quit her job to be home more, but it was too late. The kids live the house for school, but don't go to school. They go look foe a place and get it going.

When the schools called for the parent's to know that these kids where skipping school, the parents decided to sperate them and send the boy abroad to continue with school. But the girl was pregnant again.

In the process of the D&C, complication arose, she later died. The brother/ husband overseas hears and commits suicide dropping a note to be given to his parents.

True story.

Worst things happen. Father's sleeping with their daughters, their wives knowing and seeing it happen but does nothing. Daughters envying their moms for having such a cool husbands and she, just a side chic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.