Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? (7277 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

Lol, that was........., ok let me tell mumsy first.
mum is paying? undecided
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2015
MrsChima:
mum is paying? undecided
Hian! Which colour of paying, you asked me out, shouldn't u pay the bills
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

Hian! Which colour of paying, you asked me out, shouldn't u pay the bills

Then what do you needed to tell mums for
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Then what do you needed to tell mums for

grin she's my guardian angel, you dnt want me to tell her?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

grin she's my guardian angel, you dnt want me to tell her?

Go to the hotel and screw her. I am outtie#
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
MrsChima:

Go to the hotel and screw her. I am outtie#

shocked, that was harsh nau, ok am not telling mum, can we go now
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

shocked, that was harsh nau, ok am not telling mum, can we go now

I have left I'm state and on my way to Lagos. Igbo guys suck.

Outtie!
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
yourmain, te ves como alguien que solía conocer .
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
yourmain, te ves como
alguien que solía conocer .

Serio shocked espero que ella era simpatica smiley
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by afolwalex20(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
yourmain, te ves como
YourMain:

undecided undecided
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by lukmoore: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
eipreel:
If the guy has a house in banana island and drives a bentley I will even gladly make both the first and the second moves and I don't care what anyone thinks undecided
Olosho oshi
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Emodeee:

Sometimes I wonder d fools who likes ur post. Na wa oh.

They are ass lickers. Wetin u type wey dem dey like? Rubbish.

I'm not lying u r only trying to defend yasef.

please my brother, try and be a bit modest in ur use of languages...
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
well, I am currently avoiding a romantic relationship, but if I was interested in a romantic relationship, it would be cute to have a girl make the advance. But after making her feelings known, she should BACK DOWN. So I can appreciate the amount of effort it took, and to give some amount of choice here.

But in most cases, they don't stop at the first time, they keep persisting, and soon, they become more of a nuisance than a potential love interest.

A case happened to me when I was a bit younger. Twins, one of them was attracted to me and she was all over me. making her presence felt everywhere of my life, she was very attractive but eventually, her novel effect faded Unconsciously, I became attracted to her tough sister . . . who had only confessed her feelings for me ONCE. very subtly in fact. and started going after her. cheesy
Now both sisters don't even talk to me. and they live next door. shocked

So, it gets rather complicated in the real world. But what I suggest is, just let him know. If he's meant for you, he'll kickstart the relationship himself. But, if you persist, he may lose interest, or start viewing you as a tool.

you really made a point here...if only the ladies were here to read this and learn, so that, even if they make the move, they can be calm and wait for the guy to finish the rest...
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
yourmain, te ves como

what..?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by chomytex(f): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spot on! I love this.
faith551:

As for me, as far as it is somebody I have a thing for am fine with it, its either I take over from her so she'll still have that feminine feeling of being desired or tell her I can't do it politely with good reason.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by chomytex(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Guy watsup u na,? Calm down abeg...u guys ask the same"foolish"questions.
Teempakguy:
Doesn't make her cheap, just makes her really annoying.

Because then they start to disturb you if you don't reject them outright. As if by magic, the suddenly get all your contact info from your friends and then start calling/disturbing you to ask some really foolish questions. Like, have you eaten, how are your siblings. . . .

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Samuel2337(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
It doesn't make her cheap
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by eipreel(f): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
lukmoore:
Olosho oshi
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by chomytex(f): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yea babe! And he will majestically use and dump ur sorry ass.and wouldn't also care about how u or anyone else feels.
eipreel:
If the guy has a house in banana island and drives a bentley I will even gladly make both the first and the second moves and I don't care what anyone thinks undecided

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
sam121:

what..?

He said I look like someone he used to know..
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
faith551:

That's the best thing to do bro, ladies are fragile unlike us that face disappointments on daily bases, we are used to it, but they dnt take disappointment well, especially when they go out of their way to make the first step.

there is no difference between a man and a woman's ability to take disappointments. What is the difference in the feeling of rejection and disappointment between when you make a first move and when you gget dumped along the way )wwhich women are use to)? In my opinion, there is absolutely no difference. If a woman can handle being 'dumped' ( i wonder where and why we use that word in this case), then she can also handle being rejected.

Ask yourself, the first time you asked out a woman YOU TRUELY LOVE and she turned you down, did you take it very well? Like me and most guys, i bet you didn't. But as time went by, it became normal with you, right? So too, if ladies start going after guys and they get turned down, at first, they may not be able to take it like you were not able to take it your first time. But i believe that as they continue to do it, like us, they will get use to being rejected and it won't be a problem anymore.

In this case, i think men and women's behaviour is the same.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
chomytex:
Yea babe! And he will majestically use and dump ur sorry ass.and wouldn't also care about how u or anyone else feels.

first off, not all guys would 'use' and 'dump ( as you call it) your "sorry ass".

For me, there is absolutely no reason a lady shouldn't do it. All the "he will use you and dump you", "he won't respect you" are all excuses. For everyone's information, we men have similar concerns to be worried about too. We could also say "what if she says yes not because she loves me, but because she wants my money?" "what if she says no, looks down on me and makes jest of me with her friends (which we men have to endure everyday from ladies)?" so you can see we have similar concerns. But that doesn't stop us, does it? We still try our luck to see if we could get her.

So you can see those excuses ladies bring up are just excuses. If you want a man, go for him. If he looks down on you and do not respect you, know that it is the same risk men take when they ask ladies out and watch themselves get snubed in a highly embarrasing way, get 'jobed' of their money and get used (yes, because some ladies are only with their current boy friends not because they love him, but because they don't want to be seen as having no one. They could also be with him just to while away time while he keeps decieving himself that he is into a long lasting and loving relationship).

Lastly, i believe what we have today that a ladies stays back and allows herself to be pursued is ok. But if she wants to take the first step, then she should go ahead.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by eipreel(f): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
chomytex:
okay darl...i'm glad you know smiley
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
chomytex:
Guy watsup u na,? Calm down abeg...u guys ask the same"foolish"questions.
I know. And I condemn the act in men as well.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

. . . . #laughs, Actually , reside en Irlanda.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
afolwalex20:

undecided undecided
. . . . #laughs
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

#laughs, Actually , reside en Irlanda.

No way. What's her name ?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

No way. What's her name ?
. . . . her name starts with 'B' buh her NL monicker is msbrezzy.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

her name starts with 'B' buh her NL monicker is msbrezzy.

Lol. Oooh I know her. She was very nice :Pb
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. Oooh I know her. She was very nice :Pb
.. . . #giggles, o tal vez usted es el que hey hey hey
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

#giggles, o tal vez usted es el que hey hey hey

Tal vez soy wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl / Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.