Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? (7312 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by eipreel(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kolade354:
They didn't teach you all that glitters aint gold!!! If not bentley and banana island shld nt be the qualities you want in a mand...Goldigger!
why are you obsessed with me undecided nigga dont quote me again angry fvck off boi fvck off
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kolade354:
You see boy wey rich pass ur papa why u no go move.....Dirty-Hoee

Hey...Are you falling in love with Eipreel? just send her a PM and stop acting childish here. undecided
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
She is too fast..
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by eipreel(f): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Trendyprince:

Hey...Are you falling in love with Eipreel? just send her a PM and stop acting childish here. undecided
cheesy grin
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by rasaq12345: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Massage therapy helps millions of people cope with physical ailments, sore muscles, and emotional distress. Just any of the category of massage.Clinical,sport and swedish,Japanies,massage.u can as well call for home services. Contact 08177202472 abuja.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by morethanadoll(f): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don't see it as being cheap. I see it as confidence in your ability to actually be able to strike a fire within the man of interest and actually turn it into more. I've done it before.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 4stylz: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
If a woman approach u; that relationship go sweet and strong.

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Trendyprince:

grin
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
4stylz:
If a woman approach u; that relationship go sweet and strong.

Why did u say that...?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 4stylz: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
sam121:

Why did u say that...?

Have you not heard the saying that it's better if a woman love you more.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Kolade354(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
eipreel:

why are you obsessed with me undecided nigga dont quote me again angry fvck off boi fvck off
Work you've got hands and leg you unrepentant hoee
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Kolade354(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Trendyprince:

Asss-Licker....you,ve been noticed kindly swerve pls!!!
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by tommychow(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
There's a difference between approaching someone desperately and approaching someone confidently. Simply because she approaches a guy doesn't mean she's confident. She might be very desperate at that point in time and guys can sense it. Her body language should say "I find you attractive, I wanna get to know you more" NOT "I already like you, please like me back".
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Jealous? tongue

Which colour of jealous? Who've already left nau, no need crying over a dead dog
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
faith551:

Which colour of jealous? Who've already left nau, no need crying over a dead dog
E pain am oo
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsChima:
E pain am oo
You dey even happy say the thing pain me? Yeye
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
faith551:

You dey even happy say the thing pain me? Yeye
kiss

grin tongue (touching the open wound slowly)
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsChima:
Why would she be cheap simply because she is asking you out or saying hello?

I don't get niggas.

Nope.. 4 me she is bold and beautiful no matter how she looks. Even if I didn't like her at first sight, this action alone
will make me love her in return...
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
eipreel:

Omo u harsh ooo. U just dey pursue that home boi like sandfly mosquito grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrsChima:
kiss
grin tongue (touching the open wound slowly)

Which colour of open wound,
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
faith551:

Which colour of open wound,

red.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrsChima:

red.

Go joor, u're not a good person
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
faith551:

Go joor, u're not a good person

grin grin grin Come here bae. kiss
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrsChima:

grin grin grin Come here bae. kiss
Am immune to your devices grin
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2015
faith551:

Am immune to your devices grin

My yoto is now devices? undecided angry
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
MrsChima:

My yoto is now devices? undecided angry
Wah?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
am loving this chat, ghost mode deactivated...Mrs Chima, why not give faith a sweet shot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shameful Act! Teenage Girl UnCloth*For Her Boyfriend Live In Front Camera Sur... / 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.