Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? (7272 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Tal vez soy wink wink
. . . . My oh My ! sus sensuales labios suaves completos no pueden ser confundidos... hahaha
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

My oh My !
sus
sensuales labios suaves completos no pueden ser
confundidos... hahaha

Lol oido hablar de esta labios. Es realmente tan bueno hmm
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

. . . . oh yeah you bet ! siempre beso quiero que los labios..
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

After using "Google translate" you came to Nl to show off Spanish skills ba? isorite...
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

oh yeah you bet ! siempre beso quiero que
los labios..

Ooooooh Sus labios deben ser fantástico entonces. Soy muuuy celoso tongue
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
69MissedCalls:

After using "Google translate" you came to Nl to show off Spanish skills ba? isorite...

Lol i studied Spanish for 6 years and got an A1 smiley. Google translate is almost always wrong. smiley.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol i studied Spanish for 6 years and got an A1 smiley. Google translate is almost always wrong. smiley.

6years? I'm a baby beside you then. my babe goes crazy with the little I speak. cool
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
69MissedCalls:

6years? I'm a baby beside you then. my babe goes crazy with the little I speak. cool

Haha Spanish is very sexy. And quite easy. I'd love to learn French tho...
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Haha Spanish is very sexy. And quite easy. I'd love to learn French tho...

really?...boredom made me learn that one
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

Ooooooh Sus labios deben ser fantástico entonces. Soy muuuy celoso tongue
. . . . aww, lol its really been a while, ¿tiene usted alguna idea de quién soy
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
69MissedCalls:

hey, is that how you jump into conversation, without prior invitation?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . hey, is that how you jump into conversation, without prior invitation?
sorry sir. but hey... read what you wrote... nice rhyming. lol.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
69MissedCalls:

sorry sir. but hey... read what you wrote... nice rhyming. lol.
. . . . lol , in such situation, connotation is allowed.
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Gurgle(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:

which one be this again oooo...?
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
sam121:
Most times we Africans, have this ill believe that when a female makes the move of letting a male know how she feels about him, 'she is a cheap female'.
For me, I believe that's just maturity. My fellow Nairalanders please what's your own opinion....?
As much as it takes two to tango, a chick making the move is also cool for she's interested in you!

I have no problem with that at all.

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
MrsChima:

I have left I'm state and on my way to Lagos. Igbo guys suck.
Outtie!

Hahahahahaha, seriously? U have no idea
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
chomytex:
Spot on! I love this.

Lol, I know what it feels like for someone you betting on to crash the party for you, and it's something I wish for nobody,
Just saying my mind tho,
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
craziebone:

there is no difference between a man and a woman's ability to take disappointments. What is the difference in the feeling of rejection and disappointment between when you make a first move and when you gget dumped along the way )wwhich women are use to)? In my opinion, there is absolutely no difference. If a woman can handle being 'dumped' ( i wonder where and why we use that word in this case), then she can also handle being rejected.

Ask yourself, the first time you asked out a woman YOU TRUELY LOVE and she turned you down, did you take it very well? Like me and most guys, i bet you didn't. But as time went by, it became normal with you, right? So too, if ladies start going after guys and they get turned down, at first, they may not be able to take it like you were not able to take it your first time. But i believe that as they continue to do it, like us, they will get use to being rejected and it won't be a problem anymore.

In this case, i think men and women's behaviour is the same.

Bro u get it all wrong and u obviously not thinking in 3 dimension,
Why is it that we guys think that we like sex more than the ladies?
We feel ladies dont feel thesame way, but the truth is they do, and even more. But they are wired differently, they are built to keep in the pressure, unlike guys who will always do anything when the urge is there, why are there more female love peddlers and barely few male ones? Cause ladies can keep a lid over their desire more than we guys and they feel weird asking for it.
How do you feel doing something you find difficult doing before and it doesn't work? , imagine you are the type that hardly say sorry and maybe u mistakenly hurt someone and say sorry and the person just brushes you off it will hurt you more than someone who normally says sorry even when he/she is not at fault, that's how a lady feels when she does the extraordinary by taking a step ahead, believe a well mannered and disciplined lady won't unless amidst great pressure

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Owoplenty(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2015
She only looks like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Bernoulli01(m): 1:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Appreciate her cos she is open to you

1 Like

Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Suck suck. tongue
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Suck suck. tongue

Lol, can you imagine. Hope u've gotten to your lagos
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by sam121(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

lolsssss... u are damn funny....
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by faith551(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
sam121:

lolsssss... u are damn funny....
No mind me jare,Mrs Chima wan try me oo
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:

Lol, can you imagine.
Hope u've gotten to your lagos

Jealous? tongue
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Kolade354(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
eipreel:
If the guy has a house in banana island and drives a bentley I will even gladly make both the first and the second moves and I don't care what anyone thinks undecided
You see boy wey rich pass ur papa why u no go move.....Dirty-Hoee
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by eipreel(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kolade354:
You see boy wey rich pass ur papa why u no go move.....Dirty-Hoee
sighs...too many myopic fellas on nairaland. Swerve and go make some coins abeg i no get your time undecided
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Kolade354(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
eipreel:

sighs...too many myopic fellas on nairaland. Swerve and go make some coins abeg i no get your time undecided
IDioot If your Dad is reach like Otedola, A house in Banana island and Bentley shldnt not move you one Bit......DJcuppy can't talk like this because those thing u mention won't move her one Bit. In summary: Biitch work for your money!!!
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by eipreel(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kolade354:
IDioot If your Dad is reach like Otedola, A house in Banana island and Bentley shldnt not move you one Bit......DJcuppy can't talk like this because those thing u mention won't move her one Bit. In summary: Biitch work for your money!!!
well let me not respond to these your rants because it's apparent you didnt accept the home training given you. If you did,you would not be here insulting the parent of someone you do not know. So dude kindly fvck off my mentions
Re: If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? by Kolade354(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
eipreel:

well let me not respond to these your rants because it's apparent you didnt accept the home training given you. If you did,you would not be here insulting the parent of someone you do not know. So dude kindly fvck off my mentions
They didn't teach you all that glitters aint gold!!! If not bentley and banana island shld nt be the qualities you want in a mand...Goldigger!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.