Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? (12217 Views)

Ramadan 2018: Sultan Abubakar Tells Muslims When To Search For Shawwal Moon / Should One Respond To Non Muslims When They Wish Him A Happy New Year / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
David0:

My message is clear, I am a Christian. I don't believe in offering animals as sacrifice.
If d Muslims believe in offering ram for sacrifice, it's their business, who dey offer it to, is also their business. They see d ram as a sacrifice, I see it like fried meat. They give me, I eat, I drink water I move on.

I don't need to ask who u sacrifice to, cos as a Christian, it means nothing to me.

So it means nothing to you to eat meat offered to idols? May God deliver you from love of food

Since animal sacrifices are no more acceptable to God, those who still offer them are not doing them for God but idols.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess
and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality AND TO EAT FOOD SACRIFICED TO IDOLS (Rev. 2:20).
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
truthman2012:

In Judaism sacrifices are not eaten but burnt for God to perceive the smell.

No offence but you really haven't read the bible as much as you think. . .They do eat it but it must be that exact same day and some parts are given to the priests and his sons, only the inner parts of the meat is actually burnt as an offering to yahweh..

Unless it is a whole burnt offering (Tamid) is burnt whole. . the other 4 remaining types of sacrifices are eaten...

Would you like me to take you up on some bible schooling about that? wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Please am on my knees, stop doing yourself this in public am begging you.. embarassed

1st i am not an evolutionist because am sure that's what you are referring to.(In your desperation to pull out a defence, you had to assume i was an evolutionist, Hhmm bad luck bob wink)

2nd you have no idea what is an ape, if swearing works i could swear on that.

3rd You don't even know what evolution is, i can bet on that.

4th you think scientists are being manipulated by your satan, it is obvious you need Mental evaluation..

5th you have no idea what science is at all...

Go back to school or stop reading apologetic articles and start reading books that can actually help you..

Congrats you just ended up disgracing yourself as usual, you know sometimes i can't help but be wowed that someone can be this dumb... This is very sad!!! embarassed really sad!!

Hahn you see why we really need to help these people, you see the dangerous effects of religious beliefs because am seeing it here.
Someone with a brain thinks Science is Satan's (Myth) manipulation and he is also using a phone.

Why exactly has religion turned Nigerians into complete imbecile_s. . Plaetton was so right today, beliefs are retarding. . Just take a look at a being that is supposed to be from the 21st century..
[/b]
okay Mr interlingent and wise atheists. How do life began on earth ? you can insult me as you like , no problem, maby you have parents and brothers who provide for you all your need , ( I don't know) I bet you , you are not man enough to pass through what I've experience,For God so kind , I am what I am today . I am a science student before I drop out of school , I may not understand science as you do , but one thing for sure, science is not a strange subject to me. How on earth do you expect me to know if you are an evolutionist or not ? if you are a kind atheist , you should simply say "am not evolutionist" then we continue our discussion. Anyway , thank but no thank from were you learn this bad moral behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
David0:

What ur saying now is totally out of point. We r talking about d ram bn offered as sacrifice here and not about preaching to Muslims to accept Christ.

Pls read d op's question again then u ll understand my comment.
haven't you read the bible ? Jesus say "it is finished" meaning our sin ,He has paid the price, no more sacrifice. People who sacrifice neglect the gift of God in christ Jesus.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
okay Mr interlingent and wise atheists. How do life began on earth ? you can insult me as you like , no problem, maby you have parents and brothers who provide for you all your need , ( I don't know) I bet you , you are not man enough to pass through what I've experience,For God so kind , I am what I am today .
Aaaaw this is so touchy, i could give you a hug now. . .Oga you are simply derailing this thread. .This thread was about Abraham not your life's story.

What's my business with your life's story, you don't know mine neither am i going to tell you, so can we please focus on the topic of this thread and not life stories?

I am a science student before I drop out of school , I may not understand science as you do , but one thing for sure, science is not a strange subject to me.
Then start acting like it. . . For someone who claim to have a little background in science to dub scientists Satan(Myth) manipulated is plain absurd and is really shameful, don't you check your posts before posting them?...

How on earth do you expect me to know if you are an evolutionist or not ?
Then why on earth do you assume i was. .

Let me teach you one thing about arguments Malvisguy. . When you want to engage someone do not assume up information to use as a basis of attack because you will loose the argument even before it started.

You always throw assumptive assertions that are always unrelated to the topic and that is why you always sound ridiculous to most people..

if you are a kind atheist , you should simply say "am not evolutionist" then we continue our discussion.
There was no discussion in the first place..

1st you shouldn't have assumed i was an evolutionist..

2nd you shouldn't have brought up evolution in a thread that is totally about something else (Abraham)

3rd if you actually wanted a discussion you would have quoted me based on the topic and not assumptions dubbed satan's manipulation..

Anyway , thank but no thank from were you learn this bad moral behaviour.

Telling you your posts was dumb was a plain truth no matter how blunt it was.

Nobody on this forum would read it without agreeing to that fact. . .Next time read what you are about to post before posting..

Sorry tho if i was too blunt, just that the statement made me slap my fore-head.

Sorry again tho...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by malvisguy212: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Aaaaw this is so touchy, i could give you a hug now. . .Oga you are simply derailing this thread. .This thread was about Abraham not your life's story.

What's my business with your life's story, you don't know mine neither am i going to tell you, so can we please focus on the topic of this thread and not life stories?
[/b[
[b]Then start acting like it. . . For someone who claim to have a little background in science to dub scientists Satan(Myth) manipulated is plain absurd and is really shameful, don't you check your posts before posting them?...

alright.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by mustymatic(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
truthman2012:

It is not normal for man to offer a sacrifice to a god and still eat the sacrifice by himself. When people offer sacrifice, they leave the object there for the god.

Surah Hajj,
36: And the Budn (cows, oxen, or camels driven to be offered as sacrifices by the pilgrims at the sanctuary of Makkah.) We have made for you as among the Symbols of Allah, therein you have much good. So mention the Name of Allah over them when they are drawn up in lines (for sacrifice). Then, when they are down on their sides (after slaughter), eat thereof, and feed the beggar who does not ask (men), and the beggar who asks (men). Thus have We made them subject to you that you may be grateful.
37:
It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. Thus have We made them subject to you that you may magnify Allah for His Guidance to you. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad SAW) to the Muhsinun (doers of good).

Our Lord Allah doesn't need anything from any sacrifice except piety. and it is eaten
on the other hand, the bible god aka suya loving god does smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
haven't you read the bible ? Jesus say "it is finished" meaning our sin ,He has paid the price, no more sacrifice. People who sacrifice neglect the gift of God in christ Jesus.

U obviously didn't get my point.
I am not supporting Muslims offering sacrifice of ram, I believe Jesus hv atoned for us all. But dats my belief as a Christian, d Muslims hv theirs. Now becos I believe their sacrifices means nothing to me, I eat d fried ram meat wt joy.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

So it means nothing to you to eat meat offered to idols? May God deliver you from love of food

Since animal sacrifices are no more acceptable to God, those who still offer them are not doing them for God but idols.

But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess
and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality AND TO EAT FOOD SACRIFICED TO IDOLS (Rev. 2:20).

U see, it is dis over sabi things u guys display sometimes dat mk unbelievers detest Christianity.

They called it sacrifice, I called it food by the authority God has given me.

As a christian, that sacrifice means nothing to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

In Judaism sacrifices are not eaten but burnt for God to perceive the smell. In African religious traditions, they don't eat sacrifices but leave the object of the sacrifice for the gods.

I have witnessed sacrifices to sango, ogun and even osun, no one ate the sacrifices, they are left them for the gods.
You are lied here! I have actually eaten from a chicken that was offered to Ogun! Yes, I no send anybody! grin

Can you give me your source where only the blood is required by the gods and not both the blood and the meat.

Besides, as an atheist do you believe in sacrifices? Because am an atheist doesn't mean I should be ignorant to the treats around me. What if you guys decide to upgrade to human sacrifices? Besides, I was once a theist!

Sacrifice of Well-Being/Fellowship Offering (Hebrew, zevah shelamim) (Lev 3; 7:11-35).
A herd or flock animal could be offered. Innards (fat, kidneys, and part of the liver) were burned in the altar fire. Most of the animal was eaten, divided between the priests and the offerer. This sacrifice was, therefore, associated with feasting. As the name suggests, it had a strongly
positive character.

Source: http://www.sbl-site.org/assets/pdfs/TBv2i5_Gilders2.pdf

But, now they claim not to bring sacrifices again, because King Solomon, the Prophet Hosea and the other Prophets taught not to (more like god has changed his ways undecided.) But, do how long it would have taken all of them to change from the old ways?

Source: http://www.beingjewish.com/unchanged/sacrifices.html

Offerings to Ogun

Offerings to Ogun should generally be live animals killed during the ceremony. If you are not comfortable with killing larger animals, you can kill snails and offer them to him. If you are absolutely against killing any animal that you don’t intend to eat or aren’t defending yourself from, and you’re vegetarian, you can give him roasted yams or spicy beans as a food offering, along with some rum, palm wine, or other strong but tasty alcohol. Do not ever leave empty bottles standing with the top on once you are Ogun aware. If a bottle is empty, leave the top off, and if possible, lay it on its side. If you’re not vegetarian, don’t fret because offerings (ebo) to Ogun don’t go to waste. You either leave them out for whoever wants to take them, or you and your family/community eat them.

source: http://soulmindbody.net/esu/2011/02/ogun-ogoun/
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:

No offence but you really haven't read the bible as much as you think. . .They do eat it but it must be that exact same day and some parts are given to the priests and his sons, only the inner parts of the meat is actually burnt as an offering to yahweh..

Unless it is a whole burnt offering (Tamid) is burnt whole. . the other 4 remaining types of sacrifices are eaten...

Would you like me to take you up on some bible schooling about that? wink

Why do you read the bible when you have no faith in it?

I know it is not from your study of the bible but what you searched on the subject, which is still subject to investigation as you have no biblical reference to support your claim.

I have noticed over time that atheists are always in support of islam despite their claim that they do not believe in religion. Anyone who supports islam has the spirit of islam, ignorantly or knowingly. The Devil that makes them not to believe in God is also responsible for muslims believing in false god, allahh.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2015
David0:

U see, it is dis over sabi things u guys display sometimes dat mk unbelievers detest Christianity.

They called it sacrifice, I called it food by the authority God has given me.

As a christian, that sacrifice means nothing to me.

It could mean nothing to you but God in His words said He detests it. Keep eating it and be prepared to face Him in argument.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2015
theAtheist101:

Sacrifice of Well-Being/Fellowship Offering (Hebrew, zevah shelamim) (Lev 3; 7:11-35).
A herd or flock animal could be offered. Innards (fat, kidneys, and part of the liver) were burned in the altar fire. Most of the animal was eaten, divided between the priests and the offerer. This sacrifice was, therefore, associated with feasting. As the name suggests, it had a strongly
positive character.

Source: http://www.sbl-site.org/assets/pdfs/TBv2i5_Gilders2.pdf

But, now they claim not to bring sacrifices again, because King Solomon, the Prophet Hosea and the other Prophets taught not to (more like god has changed his ways undecided.) But, do how long it would have taken all of them to change from the old ways?

Source: http://www.beingjewish.com/unchanged/sacrifices.html

Offerings to Ogun

Offerings to Ogun should generally be live animals killed during the ceremony. If you are not comfortable with killing larger animals, you can kill snails and offer them to him. If you are absolutely against killing any animal that you don’t intend to eat or aren’t defending yourself from, and you’re vegetarian, you can give him roasted yams or spicy beans as a food offering, along with some rum, palm wine, or other strong but tasty alcohol. Do not ever leave empty bottles standing with the top on once you are Ogun aware. If a bottle is empty, leave the top off, and if possible, lay it on its side. If you’re not vegetarian, don’t fret because offerings (ebo) to Ogun don’t go to waste. You either leave them out for whoever wants to take them, or you and your family/community eat them.

source: http://soulmindbody.net/esu/2011/02/ogun-ogoun/

Did you read the bible references before you pasted them? I doubt it.

Firstly, chapter 3 of the book of Lev. does not have up to 35 verses as you quoted.

Secondly, only a fractional part of the meat was allowed to be TAKEN AWAY . The whole rest is burnt for God. The other time you said it is only the blood they offer as sacrifice.

It makes no physical or spiritual sense to offer something to God or idol and the offerer takes it and consume it by himself. It shows he offers it to himself and not his god.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
David0:

U obviously didn't get my point.
I am not supporting Muslims offering sacrifice of ram, I believe Jesus hv atoned for us all. But dats my belief as a Christian, d Muslims hv theirs. Now becos I believe their sacrifices means nothing to me, I eat d fried ram meat wt joy.

It is not what you believe that matters but what the truth is. There is what is called 'faith and truth'. Many people strongly believe in what is not the truth. Their faith in error cannot justify them.

The bible says you shall know the TRUTH and it shall set you free. Knowledge of the truth and having belief in it is what sets free and not what you believe.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Why do you read the bible when you have no faith in it?

Don't be too quick bob. . I was a christian, have read the bible many times and i studied in the seminary... so calm down..

That am atheistic now doesn't mean i cannot teach you the bible because frankly you haven't really read it that much

I know it is not from your study of the bible but what you searched on the subject, which is still subject to investigation as you have no biblical reference to support your claim.
I spent 6 formative years in seminary; you haven't studied the bible half of what i have studied. . Just tell me to teach you that they do eat it.

You don't really read the bible because if you did you would have known.

I have noticed over time that atheists are always in support of islam despite their claim that they do not believe in religion. Anyone who supports islam has the spirit of islam, ignorantly or knowingly. The Devil that makes them not to believe in God is also responsible for muslims believing in false god, allahh.

Maybe you have been under a rock or something....

I attack Islam on this forum, my post on this thread is against Islam and Christianity concerning Abraham.... No muslim even bothered quoting that post, but surely a christian would even though it was also against Islam..

https://www.nairaland.com/2501254/women-rights-islam
https://www.nairaland.com/2420021/islamic-sharia-death-sentence-kano
https://www.nairaland.com/2243457/justice
https://www.nairaland.com/2139311/pedophilialism-islam-sickening-atheist-view

these are just four of my thread against Islam and can count up to ten, not here to bring the links. . Please now stop playing the victims card because nobody is attacking anybody.

I only want to teach you that they eat sacrifices in Judaism from the bible itself. . is that an attack?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2015
mustymatic:

Surah Hajj,
36: And the Budn (cows, oxen, or camels driven to be offered as sacrifices by the pilgrims at the sanctuary of Makkah.) We have made for you as among the Symbols of Allah, therein you have much good. So mention the Name of Allah over them when they are drawn up in lines (for sacrifice). Then, when they are down on their sides (after slaughter), eat thereof, and feed the beggar who does not ask (men), and the beggar who asks (men). Thus have We made them subject to you that you may be grateful.
37:
It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. Thus have We made them subject to you that you may magnify Allah for His Guidance to you. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad SAW) to the Muhsinun (doers of good).

Our Lord Allah doesn't need anything from any sacrifice except piety. and it is eaten
on the other hand, the bible god aka suya loving god does smiley

Does the true God (Yahweh) eat suya? He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals. Perceiving the smell is not the same as eating it.

Allah was not known as God before the advent of Muhammad. The Arabians knew allah as the head of the 360 idols inside Kaaba. Coincidentally, this idol (allahh) was the one belonging to Muhammad's family, hence his father's name was Abdullai (Abduallah), meaning servant of allah. Muhammad's family had been worshiping allah before islam and in islam.

Gabriel who appeared to Muhammad was the spirit of his fathers' idol (allah) and that was why he directed him to declare allah as the true God. Yet they worship allah today as he was worshiped when he was an idol.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

It is not what you believe that matters but what the truth is. There is what is called 'faith and truth'. Many people strongly believe in what is not the truth. Their faith in error cannot justify them.

The bible says you shall know the TRUTH and it shall set you free. Knowledge of the truth and having belief in it is what sets free and not what you believe.

U really should read what this topic is about.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

It could mean nothing to you but God in His words said He detests it. Keep eating it and be prepared to face Him in argument.

God said He detest Ram? U shud prove that.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Does the true God (Yahweh) eat suya? [size=20]He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals. Perceiving the smell is not the same as eating it.[/size]
Now i will like you to think about the bolded, take all the time you need..

1 Like

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Annunaki(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Does the true God (Yahweh) eat suya? He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals. Perceiving the smell is not the same as eating it.

Allah was not known as God before the advent of Muhammad. The Arabians knew allah as the head of the 360 idols inside Kaaba. Coincidentally, this idol (allahh) was the one belonging to Muhammad's family, hence his father's name was Abdullai (Abduallah), meaning servant of allah. Muhammad's family had been worshiping allah before islam and in islam.

Gabriel who appeared to Muhammad was the spirit of his fathers' idol (allah) and that was why he directed him to declare allah as the true God. Yet they worship allah today as he was worshiped when he was an idol.

Allah is still an idol, the fact that mohamed tried to promote him does not take away the fact that allah is an idol.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Don't be too quick bob. . I was a christian, have read the bible many times and i studied in the seminary... so calm down..
I spent 6 formative years in seminary; you haven't studied the bible half of what i have studied. . Just tell me to teach you that they do eat it.

You don't really read the bible because if you did you would have known.

Maybe you have been under a rock or something....

I attack Islam on this forum, my post on this thread is against Islam and Christianity concerning Abraham.... No muslim even bothered quoting that post, but surely a christian would even though it was also against Islam..

https://www.nairaland.com/2501254/women-rights-islam
https://www.nairaland.com/2420021/islamic-sharia-death-sentence-kano
https://www.nairaland.com/2243457/justice
https://www.nairaland.com/2139311/pedophilialism-islam-sickening-atheist-view

these are just four of my thread against Islam and can count up to ten, not here to bring the links. . Please now stop playing the victims card because nobody is attacking anybody.

I only want to teach you that they eat sacrifices in Judaism from the bible itself. . is that an attack?

I don't need the bible teaching of an atheist, a backslider. Why would you teach anyone about something you don't believe in anymore?

What you studied in the Seminary (if true as I can't rely on the claim of an atheist) was the letter of the words of God as it didn't mix with faith in your heart, hence your going back to Egypt.

Letter killeth it is the spirit that gives life. Anyway, I pray God would restore you if you are one of the elects.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2015
David0:

U really should read what this topic is about.

What!!!

Who opened the thread in the first place?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

I don't need the bible teaching of an atheist, a backslider. Why would you teach anyone about something you don't believe in anymore?
Lmao. . Am not a backslider, i just don't subcribe to shiit anymore.

Anyway You asserted above that judaism don't eat sacrifices, i know it is not true and i want to teach you that they do eat it using the bible.

I do not need to believe in myth in order to show you the texts, we are discussing biblical texts here not belief..

You are not very bright because you should have been able to discern that showing you one or two verses in the bible is not same as believing.

Let me just hope you won't make that mistake again because it shows people around you haven't even the bible as much as you think you have...

Only wanted to help you so you don't go repeating it again....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Lmao. . Am not a backslider, i just don't subcribe to shiit anymore.

Anyway You asserted above that judaism don't eat sacrifices, i know it is not true and i want to teach you that they do eat it using the bible.

I do not need to believe in myth in order to show you the texts, we are discussing biblical texts here not belief..

You are not very bright because you should have been able to discern that showing you one or two verses in the bible is not same as believing.

Let me just hope you won't make that mistake again because it shows people around you haven't even the bible as much as you think you have...

Only wanted to help you so you don't go repeating it again....

You are making a serious mistake. For your info I am not on this forum to be praised or rated high if that is your problem. No. Am here to open muslims eyes to the deception of islam and I started it more than 40 years ago. So I don't argue for argument sake. I don't even care what you or anyone feels about me.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Annunaki:

Allah is still an idol, the fact that mohamed tried to promote him does not take away the fact that allah is an idol.

Yes, you got it.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
Now i will like you to think about the bolded, take all the time you need..

The bolded is the truth. If it means He loves suya, so be it. What is wrong in loving what He loves?
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by David0(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

What!!!

Who opened the thread in the first place?

Then I guess ur confused about the answers u seek.
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by truthman2012(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2015
David0:

God said He detest Ram? U shud prove that.

God said He detests His people eating animals offered to idols (Rev. 2:20).
Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

You are making a serious mistake. For your info I am not on this forum to be praised or rated high if that is your problem. No. Am here to open muslims eyes to the deception of islam and I started it more than 40 years ago. So I don't argue for argument sake. I don't even care what you or anyone feels about me.
This is agreed but you are still missing the point...I have no business with what you and muslims are doing.

This is not an argument..

The point here is you think Judaism don't eat sacrifices and i want to teach you that they do using the bible so you can learn and know they do eat the offered animals or food.

Its not about what people feel about you, its about you knowing exactly what you were talking about..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by johnydon22(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2015
truthman2012:

The bolded is the truth. If it means He loves suya, so be it. What is wrong in loving what He loves?

truthman2012:
[size=20] He only loves the sweet smell of burnt animals [/size]

Just take all the time you need smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by dalaman: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2015
johnydon22:
This is agreed but you are still missing the point...I have no business with what you and muslims are doing.

This is not an argument..

The point here is you think Judaism don't eat sacrifices and i want to teach you that they do using the bible so you can learn and know they do eat the offered animals or food.

Its not about what people feel about you, its about you knowing exactly what you were talking about..

The guy is completely crazy. He doesn't even know the bible as he claims, yet the deluded blowhard wants to go up againt the muslims accusing them of things his masters who invented his God idea engaged in. Hilarious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims: When Abraham Killed The Ram, Did He Eat It? by Demmzy15(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Mehn! I'm really loving this, anyways lemme derail this thread the more. Malvisguy212 you've not answered my question o!

This indeed is a clash of Titans! grin grin grin lexiconkabir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Can A Pregnant Or A Nursing Mother Fast During Ramadan? / Who Are Ahmadiyya Or Qadianiyya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.